User Name&Password keep prompting when access network via domain n

Dear All,
Anyone can help me? I have been trying to access one of our server \\myserver.
It keep telling me to input my network id and password.

I have already tried to do the command "ipconfig\flushdns" and
"ipconfig\registerdns" and also hardcode the our server name with the correct
ip address in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host file.

I have many users also have the same problem. Pls help !!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Sandra Poh
dotnet.general 306 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sandra Poh wrote:
> Dear All,
> Anyone can help me? I have been trying to access one of our server \\myserver.
> It keep telling me to input my network id and password.
>
> I have already tried to do the command "ipconfig\flushdns" and
> "ipconfig\registerdns" and also hardcode the our server name with the correct
> ip address in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host file.
>
> I have many users also have the same problem. Pls help !!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Regards
> Sandra Poh

You need to post to a forum based on the Windows O/S being used. This is
a dotnet programmer's forum you're posting to now.
0
Mr

New to User Forms

Tabebed Forms in Access!!!HELP!
I am trying to design a tabbed form in Access 2007. I have my five tabs named etc....I have inserted fields onto the first tab and for the life of me cannot figure out have to get the fields from the first tabs to not show up on the other tabs!!!!! I want each tab to contain its own fields. How do I do this???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Try cutting the controls, and pasting them back on the the correct page. Make sure that the page itself is selected before pasting the control. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Heather Elbert&qu...

Disabling password feature on Personal Folders
I've upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2002 and set up the user's Outlook profile. I go to add his Personal Folders and browse to his saved .pst file and the system asks us for an outlook password. I enter his Outlook password and I get the message that it is incorrect. The problem is the user says he never password protected his .pst file. So how do I - or can I - remove the password protection so that I am able to add his Personal Folders? Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Users Shared Folders

Drag n' Drop emails to a Java application
Hi, We are developing a Java application where we want to import information received in e-mails. The email client are Outlook 2003 (at least for now). The best way would be to be able to drag the e-mail to the Java app and then access/parse the e-mail in the Java app. I have searched the web but can not find anything useful. Do I have to use COM and/or OLE for doing such operations? Please help me!! Best Regards Joacim ...

Mailbox name does not resolve?
I have added all users in the company to the exchange server with no issue except one user. I am using Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 on all desktops. In outlook I enter the server name and mail box name in both full name and alias form and neither will resolve. The machine connects through file sharing to the exchange box with no problem. I have deleted the box and readded it and it still does not work. David Lewis <*@*.*> wrote in news:e7rig0he6c4h4t16jn3v6bjp1pt673hnhn@4ax.com: > I have added all users in the company to the exchange server with no > issue except one user. I...

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

How to keep Access from rearranging logical expressions iin the criteria cells ?
Hi ! I'm using MS Access 2003. In my query, in lots of yes/no columns, I enter criteria. In my case expressions like (=Forms!frmCriteria!checkboxN) OR (Forms!frmCriteria!checkboxN=False) After editing in design mode and saving the query, I close the design window. The query works fine. I open it again in design mode, and ... all my logical expressions have been transformed into a logically equivalent arrangement. They spread over more cells. Everything looks very different. And I do not like to take this state as a basis for further changes. Because I feel that my way of express...

How to name the range that has been filtered?
I tend to name the range which obtained by filter, but when I cancel th filter function, the named range will alter, why, how can I name th filtered range that coldn't be affected by other Excel manipulation -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select the entire filtered list, then <F5>, "Special", Click on "VisibleCellsOnly", then <OK>. Now, just click in the name box, and type in your range name, then <Enter>. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence with...

Strange email prompt
I've inherited responsibility for running several programs that, among other things, email the results of the same programs. These programs run on several PCs and I've just added them to another PC so they can run there. The problem is, on this new PC, a prompt comes up saying something like "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No." Allow acces for " and there's a drop down window and I click yes and it continues and then another wind...

DoModal throws an access violation only for one language
Hi, I've posted the first part of my issue here and it got resolved. The second part is what I am still struggling with. It consists of 2 issues. Perhaps someone would be able to help. Please excuse the repeated post. I have a few dialogs, icons, bitmaps, strings that I've localized in the following way: I've created a separate resource only dll which has a separate RC file for each language. This project also has a different build configuration for each language. So that in that configuration only that dll will build and the resources pane in the project properties will be se...

Recover Password
Everyone, I have a service that uses a user in our 2003 AD, and the password has been misplaced. Is it possible to obtain the password for this service account hosted in AD? "Alex Anderson" <AlexAnderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DA1F9B4-01A3-4190-80D7-21E3FC18312E@microsoft.com... > Everyone, > > I have a service that uses a user in our 2003 AD, and the password has > been > misplaced. Is it possible to obtain the password for this service account > hosted in AD? No, you cannot recover the password (except by...

Access 2007 runtime Error
I have created a quotes database in which i would like my end users that are all useing the 2007 runtime to be able to E-mail a report in .pdf format. The macro behind the button works fine on the developers station. but in the runtime environment I am getting an action failed: Error 2950. The send object isnt working. I get a message before the actual error code Stateing that the format in which i am attempting to output the current object is not available. I have done some digging and run into a few posts about changing the registry. But i didnt really want to have to do that to 40 pl...

Need User Name and Password

How to summarize Access query data?
I have a table and a resulting query with 1,400 records. I would like a summary page for a given category. For example, there are 20 people and each has a number of work orders they are responsible for. Each work orders has a discrete identification number. I want two numbers per person: (1) the number of orders they have (a count) and (2) the sum of all the "Remaining Hours" each person has associated with their associated orders. (The existing query takes the estimated hours and subtracts the actual hours with the result being the "Remaining Hours.") This is...

First-chance exception . . . (NTDLL.DLL) . . . Access Violation.
What is the basic meaing of this? : First-chance exception in Room 101.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation. Steve Russell wrote: > What is the basic meaing of this? : > > First-chance exception in Room 101.exe (NTDLL.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access > Violation. > > Only the developers of NTDLL.DLL know. Since you can't do anything about it you must assume it is an uninteresting event that was handled by code designed to handle it. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] > Steve Russell wrote: >> What is the basic meaing of this? : >> >> F...

Random Users Calendars not viewable

Manager grayed out on user setup

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...