how to activate the trial version of Windows 2008 server R2

I have installed a windows 2008 server R2 trial version but I forgot to
activate this product . I know how to rearm the 10 day trial but I want to
know how to or where I can activate the trial version for having the 180 day
periode to evaluate it .
Regards .
dotnet.general 306 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Luis" <Luis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have installed a windows 2008 server R2 trial version but I forgot to
> activate this product . I know how to rearm the 10 day trial but I want to
> know how to or where I can activate the trial version for having the 180
> day
> periode to evaluate it .
> Regards .

Why ask in a .Net Framework discussion group when you could ask here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2008/en/us/forums-blogs.aspx

0
PvdG42

Using outlook 2003 do I need exchange server to share databases?
We are considering upgrading to outlook 2003. Can I and my assistant share my database of contacts and calendar? thanks for any information See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm MeNotHome wrote: > We are considering upgrading to outlook 2003. Can I and my assistant > share my database of contacts and calendar? > > thanks for any information Is this a realiable option? Thanks On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:47:56 -0500, "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote: >See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/...

How to draw 2D values to windows screen??
Suppose now I have a 2D array containing binary values only (1 or 0). I would like to draw these values on the windows screen (created by MFC dialog-based app in MSVC++ 2005) with 0 be black (0, 0, 0) and 1 be white (255, 255, 255). Which MFC class and function should I use to achieve this effect?? Newbie Question wrote: > Suppose now I have a 2D array containing binary values only (1 or 0). I would > like to draw these values on the windows screen (created by MFC dialog-based > app in MSVC++ 2005) with 0 be black (0, 0, 0) and 1 be white (255, 255, 255). > Which MFC class a...

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

PST server h/w specs
Hi all, Due to the restriction of mailbox size on our organization I have decided to build a server for storing pst files of approximately 100 users. PST files will be ranging from 50-100 MB up to 2-3 GB. Can anyone recommend what h/w should be used in general. Not planning on spending much money-budget issue. e.g Could I build the server and not buy a brand one (like ibm,dell,hp etc.) cons ? one processor or two ? (in the case of the scratch build should I consider just pentium D 900 series or bigger ? intel m/b - which one ? ) 2GB ram SATA or SCSI ...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

Issue with Windows 2008 Joining Windows 2003 Domain
Greetings, I have an Active Directory domain with two Windows Server 2003 32-bit machines as the domain contrallers (DC's). Right now, I'd like to order a new Windows Server 2008 64-bit machine to join to this domain as a third DC. Is there any known issue with domain controllers mixed with Win2003 and Win2008? Is there any known issue with domain controllers mixed with 32-bit and 64-bit? Do I need to do some preparation for the mixed environment? Any info would be appreciated, Ross Howdie! Ross schrieb: > Is there any known issue with domain controll...

importar emails y cuentas desde Outlook Express 6 a Windows Mail
Me acabo de comprar un laptop con Windows Vista, mi anterior Laptop tenia XP y usaba el Outlook Express 6 y necesito pasar todos esos emails a Windows Mail, alguien me puede explicar como?? ...

OT...Free Trial...Digital Image Starter Edition 2006...OT
Announcing the availability of the Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006. This is a fully functional, downloadable trial version with all the bells and whistles of MS Digital Image Suite 2006. The program will revert to very limited functionality after the 60 day trial period. Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 http://tinyurl.com/8x6ea Be aware that it's a 109 MB download.... BTW, this program includes Photo Story 3.1 and it has the capability to create VCDs. -- John Inzer Guess a dial-up connection might take a while, huh? ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Micr...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

trouble sending messages through windows mail
Hello, I/m trying to help my father out with sending messages through Windows mail. It was working 2 days ago then all of a sudden I get a message like this: An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'i knew that was being worked on', Account: 'Fuse', Server: 'smtp.fuse.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 501, Error Number: 0x800CCC63 Can someone please come to the rescue and either explain what this means or tell me how to fix this problem so that he can send email. Th...

Office for Mac 2008 Training in SF?
Are there any classes or training professionals that offer Office for Mac 2008 training in San Francisco? On 3/5/08 5:11 PM, in article ee8fe45.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "MarkHR@officeformac.com" <MarkHR@officeformac.com> wrote: > Are there any classes or training professionals that offer Office for Mac 2008 > training in San Francisco? None that I am aware of. -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> What about the one...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

cannot download trial. have pass key
"lizzie34" <lizzie34@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDD47635-2F26-4ED9-B7B4-AB176AB15A6A@microsoft.com... >nothing <sigh> PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject as you cannot POSSIBLY give us the details you need to just in the subject line. Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm What EXACTLY do you mean by "cannot download trial"? What happens when you try? And what do you mean by a "pass key"? ...

Exchange 2003 Server Configuration
I am buying a new HP server: Dual 3.0Ghz Xeon, 2GB RAM, and I am looking for some opinion on my RAID setup. I have two (6) drive SCSI bays. One will remain empty for future growth and one will have (6) drives. This server has a built in (2) channel Ultra 3 SCSI and I plan on having (2) 36 GB drives as a Raid 1 for my OS and Exchange program on channel 1 and the other (4) drives will be 72GB and configured as RAID 0+1 on the second channel. To me this seems like the most logical and efficient method for maximum I/O on my box. What are others doing in this scenario? What would be a better rout...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

Strange problem with Dlookup on Network share Windows 7
Hi all, I have a problem running a simple dlookup in my first form on my access97 application. The app is a client app with linked table on H: which is a network share map with "riconnect on logon". The client is running XP Pro sp3. The file server is running Windows 7 Professional (32bit or 64bit same error). When I switch on my client PC I can get H: unit in My Computer without red cross on it. If I enter in my Access97 application i get Error in Dlookup field and VBA Error 3044 using my code. If i get back to My Computer and double-click on H: unit I can ac...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Microsoft RMS & POS version 1.2 and new laptop
I plan on buying a new Dell Latitude with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. I wanted to know if RMS & POS 1.2 will run on a laptop with such a processor. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_05A7_01C7B449.4A9F88D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Tom, Only if you buy it with XP (Pro preferred) installed and not Vista. Why still on 1.2? You're about 50 revisions behind. --=20 Regards, Jeff Hobbs Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Windows XP system restore points question
I have had this system for about a year and a half with no problems and have the daily system restore points and system restore points for when I installed / removed / updated software for that time. Question is how far back should I keep the restore points or files or whatever?? Room is not a problem for now so keeping them all is no big deal but I was just wondering. Thanks much. "kraut" <kraut3852@yahoo.comg> wrote in message news:29nav5hbcmh3f1h7iaofjunka2ac1q407n@4ax.com... > > > I have had this system for about a year and a half with n...

how to upgrade exchange and windows to 2003
Hello I have a single domain model with Windows 2000 domain with 7 domain controllers spread across 2 cities and 7 exchange 2000 servers spread across 2 cities. i want to upgrade to windows 2003 and exchange 2003. Exchange 2000 are currently installed on member servers in the domain. I know that Windows 2003 does not support Exchange 2000, so I will have to upgrade to Exchange 2003 first on member servers and then to Windows 2003 but I would like to know that for domain, is it safe to upgrade first few domain controllers in one city and then roll out exchange 2003 in that city, and th...

Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server 2000 and external email
I recently installed Outlook 2003 on a citrix server. We have and exchange Server 2000 for internal email and use a pop server for external because only managers have external email. On outlook 2000 I could send a message to both an internal email address and an external email address on the same message. On the Outlook 2003 it only sends to the default mail server which ever one I have picked as the default. What do I need to set to make it try both? Thanks for any advice. I wanted to give this to the executives because of all the cool features of Outlook 2003 but they are the...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

Upgrade Ex 2000 to 2003 Server
Hi, I searched TechNet site and was disappointed that very little information can be found on this issue. Maybe it's too simple? anyway, here is what I would like to achieve. We have Ex2000 on Win2000 Server. The AD is running on Win2000. I have a new Win2003 Server. Here is my plan: 1. Install EX 2003 on the new server and "join" the current Organization on the EX2000 server. 2. Move all mailboxes from Ex2000 to EX2003 3. Move public folders too. 4. Drop EX2000 from the Organization. Please help me to find the proper detailed information to perform this move. Thanks...

MT2OFX Version 3.1
Hi all, Just a quick note for anyone who's interested in a program to convert downloaded statements in text, CSV and MT940 formats to QIF and OFX. I've just extended my freeware program to allow easy mapping of the payee to a standard form. I know Money already has something like this but the difference is that MT2OFX works on patterns (regular expressions) so it can handle dates, sequence numbers etc. in the payee field. For those of you who don't know the program, it is script-driven and (if someone writes the appropriate script!) handle any text-based format. I'm a...