How can I tell if I have .NET framework on this machine?

I"m working on someone else's machine, and I'm not sure what's installed.

How can I tell if I have .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1?

Where do I find the latest service packs for .NET?

If I don't have it (it's a sys requirement for another package I'm getting
later) how do I get it?

Many thanks.

0
Margaret
3/18/2010 12:35:44 AM
dotnet.framework 137 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> I"m working on someone else's machine, and I'm not sure what's installed.
>
> How can I tell if I have .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1?
>
> Where do I find the latest service packs for .NET?
>
> If I don't have it (it's a sys requirement for another package I'm getting
> later) how do I get it?

It will be in add/remove programs.

The latest version and service pack for .NET is the one you mentioned, which
is available for download here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

--
Mike
GoTinker, C# Blog

0
Mike
3/18/2010 1:12:57 AM
thank you
"Mike Lovell" <dont.reply@gotinker.com> wrote in message
>> I"m working on someone else's machine, and I'm not sure what's installed.
>>
>> How can I tell if I have .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1?
>>
>> Where do I find the latest service packs for .NET?
>>
>> If I don't have it (it's a sys requirement for another package I'm
>> getting later) how do I get it?
>
> It will be in add/remove programs.
>
> The latest version and service pack for .NET is the one you mentioned,
> which is available for download here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en
>

> --
> Mike
> GoTinker, C# Blog
> http://www.gotinker.com

0
Margaret

How to tell if a form is open
I want to know how to return a value telling me whether or not a form is currently open. Something like this pseudo-code: If Forms![new appointment].Open = True Then 'send harry a box of chocolates' End If Cheers -- Nick Assuming Access 2000 or later: If CurrentProject.AllForms("new appointment").IsLoaded Then -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Nick Heath" <NickHeath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

How to transfer Custom Views to another machine
Outlook 2003 How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? Thank you for your help. They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll transfer the views too. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:usDhjJ7hHHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? >...

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...

Can you convert picture into Visio?
Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? It would depend on what format the picture was in. For most cases, this is not an easy task. John... Visio MVP "tbae" wrote: > Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? ...

Can you....
Can you create a text box that pops up when you try to exit excel? would like a box that reminds people to fill out parts of a form whe they try to exit the workbook. Any ideas would be great -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This code goes in the ThisWorkbook section of the VB Editor. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) Dim iResponse As Long iResponse = MsgBox("Did you enter everything? Click No to return an finish.", vbYesNo) If iResponse = 7 Then Cancel = True End Sub If the user clicks No, the application will not close. You coul modify...

Can you freeze columns in a list box?
I know you can freeze columns in a datasheet so that the columns remain on the leftmost side of the screen, but is there a way to do the same in a list box? I have a list box that displays 30 columns of information. It would be helpful if the first 4 didn't have to disappear when you scroll to the right. "agene" <agene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AAE32B2-E08F-4F7F-9C5E-8B9CD2F806AE@microsoft.com... >I know you can freeze columns in a datasheet so that the columns remain on > the leftmost side of the screen, but is there a way to do the sa...

Can we Pop Cash drawer without slip printer?
We would like to install a cash drawer and have RMS pop the drawer without using a slip printer with a cash drawer connection port. We currently use an HP Laser printer connected to the serial port of our computer to print full sized receipts and I called Indiana Cash drawer to find out what type of interface we would need to get the program to "pop" the drawer and their support said I need to find out what code the software is sending to the drawer. According to RMS the SL, SLD and EL models are compatible but RMS does not indicate what type of interface is needed short of the OPO...