VWD2008 will not refresh HTML file

I am trying to use the showmodaldialog function to display help files
for my website.  But when I make modifications to the HTML file, a
previous version of that file is displayed from within the VWD
environment, even if I just want to debug that file.  I have restarted
VWD, but the old version is still displayed.

When I double-click that same file outside the VWD environment, the
modified version is displayed, so I know the changes are being saved.
I have searched the entire hard drive and there is no other file with
the same name.
0
MWulfe

Re: Outlook client installation error (file or assembly name not found) (solved)
"Steve Yates" <steve@teamITS.com> wrote in message news:... > We have one PC that gets the following error and can't get past the system > requirements phase of the desktop client installation: > > "Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook Setup User Input > File or assembly name 9o3db28v.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not > found." > > (the file name is random and changes on every installation attempt). Any > suggestions? The user has tried repairing and reinstalling Office, > installing and uninstalling .NET 2.0, verifying/empytin...

XP will not run, does not wake
I have XP Home, AMD 1.1 processor, 1.5 MB Ram, 80 GB hard drive. System went to sleep suddenly, and now will not wake. I can run in Safe Mode, but 'Normal' results in scrambled screen and revert to safe mode. I have restored several times to different dates. Hard drive reports normal, and no errors shown in Device Manager. Startup goes through normal Windows splash screen, but breaks up at the point when Windows would normally run. Screen then goes to sleep, and cannot be woken. This is one of two computers on a network - the other is Win XP Pro, and is running normall...

wills
Where can I find a template to write my will? http://www.clickdocs.co.uk/last-will-testament-forms.htm http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904053211/202-0923817-9573437 -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "dorahope" <dorahope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E58B27FC-BC77-4F2B-BCA7-EDB08F247450@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a template to write my will? ...

Access 2003 export report into Word then edit file
Hi, I've spent a good few hours searching and trying to work this out but so far no joy. I need to export an MS Access report with borders, colouring and detail in it's exact format, into Word, then I need to be able to edit text in the word file. Also I have a grouping levels in my report. I downloaded and tested the A2K2ReportUtilitiesver2 from lebans.com, and can see it keeps the formatting when exporting to word which is great, but exports the report as a picture into the Word file, whereas I need to be able to edit the text. I know very little about programming in VBA, and copie...

resotring files
Had 2000 installed on xp and saved back up file to removable drive reinstalled money 2000 to new pc with vista and wont restore without a password Must be something to do with versions but how do i get round this cheers -- Paul M In microsoft.public.money, pdgmuk wrote: >Had 2000 installed on xp and saved back up file to removable drive >reinstalled money 2000 to new pc with vista and wont restore without a >password >Must be something to do with versions but how do i get round this >cheers Yes, you are right. You were very likely running something newer than Money 2000 ...

Multi sheet Excel file overwrites to single page PDF file

Intesrting a file into a form
I designed a form and want to attach a file. There is no option for that under the Insert command. Any ideas? Sounds like you removed the message/notes control. Drag it from the Field Chooser back onto your form. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, via web interface, at http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Use...

Will not accept transaction
I have 2 transactions which downloaded and matched. I click on accept and nothing happens. I right click on the transaction and click on accept and nothing happens. I did both a quick repair and a level 2 repair, but I still can not accept the 2 transactions This has happened to me a few times, once after upgrading and another time for no apparent reason, I deleted the transaction and entered it again, and the next time the bank downloaded I was able to accept the transaction. There is most likely an internal error with the transaction. Bill <ordnance1@comcast.net> wrote in m...

how do I convert text e-mail addresses in an Excel file to hyperli
new addresses that I type in are automatically converted, but ones I copied into the spreadsheet are not. Any ideas welcome. Hi Ben, Were they links where you copied them from. What version of Excel are you using. Does =LEN(A1) match the number of chars you actually see and ="*" & A1 & "*" show anything resembling spaces Does use of the the TrimALL macro fix them (make them links) : http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm#trimall --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps....

Can not import copy of outlook.pst file
My computer crashed and I was able to save a copy of my outlook.pst file. I had to reload the entire machine starting with the Windows 2000. I set up outlook exactly the same on the new configuration and tried to use the copy of the outlook.pst file. First I tried to just change the name to the default. Next I tried to import the outlook2.pst file from before the crash. I recieved the same error message each time: "File access denied, you do not have the required permission to access the file". The OS userid and password is the same as before and I did not have a pas...

my newreader download code instead of files or attachments
When I try to download from the newgroups, MS Office will download code. I will not get a complete file as in an MP3 or notepad message. I have used Agent Newreader and my files download complete. What am I doing wrong? "jdamoor" <jdamoor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE8FC6E6-CAC9-434C-B47B-2E98FB936A97@microsoft.com... > When I try to download from the newgroups, MS Office will download code. > I > will not get a complete file as in an MP3 or notepad message. I have used > Agent Newreader and my files download complete. What am I doing...

File EDB
I have a problem. The disc with operating sistem (Windows 2000 server) not running and i have the exchange's file with important notice that i want recovery. It's possible import this file into exchange running on the another computer?? What's wrong with the server? Do you have good backups? If so, what kind of backups were you running? If all you have are the edb files, see PowerControl from OnTrack - expensive, but they work. gs-snc wrote: > I have a problem. The disc with operating sistem (Windows 2000 > server) not running and i have the exchange's file with import...

VWD2008 will not refresh HTML file
I am trying to use the showmodaldialog function to display help files for my website. But when I make modifications to the HTML file, a previous version of that file is displayed from within the VWD environment, even if I just want to debug that file. I have restarted VWD, but the old version is still displayed. When I double-click that same file outside the VWD environment, the modified version is displayed, so I know the changes are being saved. I have searched the entire hard drive and there is no other file with the same name. ...

Re: 2 Program Files folders
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 18:43:49 -0400, Bobby Johnson <rjohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >You should check the Adobe website for information about CS4 and 64-bit >Windows. It's possible they may not be compatible. They are compatible. Adobe's stuff is installed in both Program Files and Program Files (x86). jud ...

Importing .pst file #4
Having restored my PC to factory settings I am trying to import a .pst file I saved previously. Outlook is telling me its not a personal folders file. It has to be! I exported it from Outlook and it saved as outlook.pst. Anything else I can try? Import/export is never the way to save an Outlook data file. Simply copy the file and open it in the new Outlook installation. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Trevor ...

Cells WON'T stop refreshing automatically
I have a workbook with many worksheets and links that I need to publish externally with links locked so that users won't get the "The workbook you opened contains automatic links..." message. I have gone into <Tools> <Options> <Calculation>, unchecked the <Update Remote References> checkbox, and saved the workbook; however, each time I reopen the saved workbook, the <Update Remote References> checkbox has been rechecked by some mischevious gremlin, and I invariably get the "The workbook you opened contains automatic links..." mess...

Exchange 5.5 IMS will not start
I have the IMS for exchange server 5.5 running on an NT4 server with service pack 6a, Exchange 5.5 is on SP4. The IMS stopped after the reboot yesterday morning. The only error that comes up is the following: "Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service. Error 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly". There is no other error recorded in the event log. This is driving me nuts. Any thoughts on how to fix this aside from re-installing IMS? Thanks Ismael Remove any messages out of the exchsrvr\imcdata\out & in folder. Then rename the Queue.dat file to Q...

Mail Will NOT Leave OUTBOX
Hi, I have a computer XP SP2 Outlook 2003 all latest updates and mail will not leave the outbox. I have started Outlook in safe mode and still won't leave outbox. I have manually forced it to go and also checked all settings to automatically send etc. It does not error but messages will not leave the outbox. When I close Outlook it says there are messages in outbox, wait 30 seconds etc. This is the only message that comes up. Otherwise Outlook does not seem to think it has a problem. Even if I delete the messages in the outbox and create a brand new one it still will not send even...

Will not save until ESC or Undo
Hi All, I created an application starting with the Time and Billing template. Originally I had the data going into SharePoint but SP could not handle the data (local rules). Now the back-end is in SQL Server 2005, but I digress. The problem seems to be in the forms. When I create a new record in the Project List form (Split form with datasheet showing) i must move to the next field and hit escape or undo before the record saves. It is also now doing this in my details form (Single Form). I went through the steps for fixing corruption, including creating a new database shel...

Refreshing
Hi !! I ve done a OCX to view certain type of images. The OCX has a dialog in it with buttons. This OCX has been loaded into a html page. When multiple OCX are being placed in the html page I find the images that are displayed flickers. I use invalidate to refresh but refreshing is very fast. What should I do now to make smooth refreshing. Thanx Sudharsan Double buffer the image. Create a memory bitmap, copy to it, the BitBlt to your OCX's HDC. This may increase CPU usage a little. "Sudharsan" <Sudharsan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A72BC9BB-...

excel file .xls
xp user need excel and excel spreedsheet file .xls. In order to run this file i would need to purchase excel. I don't know anything about excel just interested in the one file program .xls amortization extra payment program. Don't know which excel program has this feature. Please reply. goto www.openoffice.org you can download a free program that will open the excel file. ...

Print excel file from DOS command line #2
It's possible to pass a parameter to VB ? (I never use VB) I need it becase I need to print different workbook with a .bat -- despistad ----------------------------------------------------------------------- despistado's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1629 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27692 I create a PrintXLS.VBS file and put it in a safe spot. (I put it in "C:\my documents\scripting\printxls.vbs") This was in the file: Dim XL Dim XLWkbk Dim ObjArgs set objargs = wscr...

outlook will not open #2
When I click on outlook I get "Windows Installer preparing to install" Then another screen "patch could not open-----" I have not been able to open all of the e- mails I have in Outlook for a week. New e-mails are showing in OE. Is there a online chat to help with this problem? I would love to see all the information that is stored in Outlook someday. cfn ...

How do you make a backup file
I have been using Lotus. When you SAVE AS you are given the choice to make a BAK (backup) file. Is there a similiar command in Excel? When I use SAVE AS it just asks if I want to replace. Thanks for any help. Another approach saves the file in a backup folder. Sub Backup() 'kept in personal.xls & assigned to toolbar button On Error GoTo BackupFile MkDir CurDir & "\Backup" BackupFile: With ActiveWorkbook MyWB = .Path & "\BACKUP\" & .Name .SaveCopyAs MyWB .Save End With End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com &qu...

Publisher will not install on Computer
I have a problem. When installing Publisher 2002 on Computer with Windows XP SP2 it installs OK, but when I go to the Office Update site, to download, then install new Updates during the installation it say it can not update, because Publisher is looking for the program on a server. I do not have a server, I installed it on my Computer. I uninstalled this twice already still the same results. If anyone has any ideas please help. How to troubleshoot failures updating your Office installation from the Office Update Web site http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;30449...