VWD 2010 Express calls Win32 DLL

I sent this message to csharp newsgroup but I think I should put it here.

I am looking into using Visual WebDeveloper 2010 Express edition to develope
a simple web application.
- a button on web page
- click on it
- calls a Win32 DLL function by passing a string type parameter as output
parameter
- this output parameter will be a string, in format of yyyymmdd, eg.
20101231
- print out this output parameter on a label

Any sample source code (C#)  to help me get started?

0
Alan

Who could give me an example about class and dll?
in a article I found some: class __declspec(dllexport) ... I want who could give me an example about like this class ,and how to call this class through dll?thank you. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore98/HTML/_core_create_an_mfc_dll_with_appwizard.asp Tom "LeeTow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:OYSmzk4nEHA.1712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > in a article I found some: > class __declspec(dllexport) ... > I want who could give me an example about like this class ,and how to > call this class through dll?thank you. >...

Access 2010 Beta
I installed Office Suite 2010 but I would like by the moment to try only Access 2010. Is that possible? Many thanks "sebastico" <sebastico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7B233ED-64C1-41A9-B0D0-3B0C9D7D33A4@microsoft.com... >I installed Office Suite 2010 but I would like by the moment to try only > Access 2010. Is that possible? > > Many thanks "sebastico" <sebastico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7B233ED-64C1-41A9-B0D0-3B0C9D7D33A4@microsoft.com... >I installed Office Suite 2010 but I wo...

Calling COM method with array
I have a COM method defined as: [id(7), helpstring("method GetPixels"), hidden] HRESULT GetPixels([in] UINT nSize, [out, size_is(nSize)] RGBAPIXEL* pBuffer); In C#, it seems to be imported as: void GetPixels(uint nSize, out tagRGBAPIXEL pBuffer); How can I call this, passing an array to fill with pixels. The above IDL definition seems to work for C++. How can I make it work with C#? ....Matt ...

Outlook Express #199
I am attempting to delete a large file > 77 MB from the "Outbox" in Outlook Express. I am able to delete other smaller files. However, when I highlight the large file, my system becomes hung up. Any suggestions for deleting the large file? Thanks Susan You might be to delete your Outbox.DBX file to 'fix' this problem. In the future note that this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outloo...

Retrieving Outlook Express sub-folders
Hi I had an issue with Outlook Express and my inbox.dbx file is definitely corrupted. Is there any way to retrieve the others e-mails located in the other subfolders? I tried the Import process under a new OE identity but it won't work since the inbox.dbx is not OK. Help greatly appreciated. Nicolas This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.ou...

Directory listing where Great Plains calls reports from
I would like to see a document that lists the calling locations of each report, such as 'Transactions/Sales/Print Sales Documents' and selecting options like Document Type as Invoice, Print: Alignment Form and Include Document: Blank Paper will produce the Invoice report: SOP Blank Invoice Form. This would facilitate the creation of reports in Report Writer. Product: Great Plains 8.00g34 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in ...

Can't open Outlook Express...reason MSOE.DLL could not be loaded
Would appreciate any help! Send to my email address. Thanks!! "Jan" <jemccright@iwon.com> wrote in message news:1f89501c4587d$ff2f6930$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Would appreciate any help! Send to my email address. > Thanks!! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomst...

Outlook XP and Outlook Express query
What's the best way to search for older news in the newsgroups ? Can I do that in Outlook Express ? Or should I use Google Groups search for that ? Also, can I read news in Outlook XP ? Is there a plug-in or something that will allow me to do it ? Wahat's the easiest way to backup my account info in OUTLOOK XP ? Thanks --- Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.716 / Virus Database: 472 - Release Date: 5/07/2004 Hi! MAPILab NNTP for Outlook: http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/nntp/ You can also find two other add-ins at http://www.SlipStick.com ...

upgrading: from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002
I'm current;y trying to upgrade a home computer. I'm replacing Windows 98 with Windows 2000 and also installing Office 2000. With my current set-up I'm using Outlook Express as my mail. When all is said and done with my upgrade procedures I want to be using Outlook 2002. The problem I have is that it seems that Outlook Express does not have the same file extension as Outlook 2002 (.PST). My plan is to do a full new install of Windows 2000, which will delete everything on my computer, application wise. Then I'll have to reload programs, etc. I can't figure o...

how ti import addresses and messages into Oulook 2000 from Express
Hello: Firstly, I have exported the contacts from Express as 2 files, a .csv file and another as a "Address Book File". Apparantly, the second type of file opens with "Address Book". I was able to import .csv file into Outlook 2000 but the format in which the contacts were displayed is different. How do I view them in a list form? Can I import the Address Book file into Outlook 2000 in any way? Secondly, since Express did not allow me to export all my messages, I manually copied them to the external backup drve. Now, as I try to copy paste them back into Outlook ...

Outlook express cannot load Hotmail account
After installing Office Outlook 2003, my outlook express account now cannot load my Hotmail account. My hotmail account is beingloaded through Office Outlook, but cannot load thru express. Is the problem with which program is the default? Ben Roode <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After installing Office Outlook 2003, my outlook express > account now cannot load my Hotmail account. My hotmail > account is beingloaded through Office Outlook, but cannot > load thru express. Is the problem with which program is > the default? Ask in an Outlook Express new...

XP 64 Bit and Office 2010
How do I install Office 2010 when it requires Service Pack 3 for XP and there is no service pack 3 for 64 Bit ? Did you ask in an Office newsgroup/forum? "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CEE2DC3-88CB-4379-AEE1-7AD5A2F62677@microsoft.com... > How do I install Office 2010 when it requires Service Pack 3 for XP and > there > is no service pack 3 for 64 Bit ? "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CEE2DC3-88CB-4379-AEE1-7AD5A2F62677@microsoft.com... > How do I install Of...

I'm trying to call outlook for a new mail passing the mailadress as a parameter
Hi, This maybe the worng place to ask this question, but still want to see if someone can answer me. I'm building a application and trying to call outlook from a program to create a new email. When I do this I want to include an email adres in the call. MSIMN.exe works to call outlook, but MSIMN.exe mveldhoen@quobell.nl has no extra effect. I can't seem to find out if there are parameters allowed in this call to outlook! Is there a syntax for the calling of outlook?? ...

MFC42.dll problem
I clicked on Money 99 and "Ordinal 6467 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc42.dll" popped up. I couldn't click off the box had to shut down the program thru the windows task manager. Tried reloading program to no avail. anybody have any ideas other than upgrading. I'm running XP. Tanks ...

Is There An AC/Battery API Call
Does anybody know if there's an API call for selecting AC versus battery power in a laptop, or is this done via BIOS firmware or something? If it is an API call, doesn't anybody know which library is called and the name of the function(s)? "David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:hrgok0$caq$2@news.eternal-september.org... > Does anybody know if there's an API call for selecting AC versus battery power > in a laptop, or is this done via BIOS firmware or something? If it is an API > call, doesn't anybody know whic...

Office Outlook
Hi, my office outlook is not working properly, error message : "the procedure entry point GETiums could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL " . what should I do?? pls advise. Thanks. ...

Is this the right newsgroup for Outlook Express 6 ?
Hi There - is this here the newsgroup for Outlook Express 6 ? Have a couple of questions but want to make sure before I ask Cheers Oscar Nope, wrong one ;-) This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Os...

Outlook 2010 Open Attachments
I'm using Outlook 2010. In Outlook 2003 I could open an attachment directly from the messagelist, by using the RightMouseButton on the message. In the help of Outlook 2010 it says I can do the same. However, when using the RightMouseButton in the message, I only get a menu, but no item likeView Attachment. Does anybody know if opening an attachment directly in the message list is not possible anymore in Outlook 2010? Its not an option in 2010. You can right click on the attachment in the reading pane to open them. Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook...

Outlook Express 6 Address Book
I rememember the last time I used Outlook Express, when u opened the Address Book, and viewed my list of Contacts, there was an option to change the view so that you could say show the nickname first, then the name, then phone, and nothing else .... am I missing it? What do I need to do to change the view? Thanks for the help. Please post in an Outlook Express Newsgroup. "TC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:179a501c4490e$a001d160$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I rememember the last time I used Outlook Express, when u > opened the Address Book, a...

Outlook Express Errors
I'm setting up new computers (Dell Dimensions running XP Pro) for my agency. I've installed Office 2003. Some users run Outlook as their email client and others run Outlook Express. All users run under Limited Accounts. After setting up Outlook Express and trying to create an email, I get the dreaded: "Address Book failed to load. Outlook Express is incorrectly configured, please re-install" followed by: "There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred. " Now remember this is a fresh install on a new computer so I'm sure it is not ...

How to tell the WindowsXP X-Close Button to call a destructor
I have a Windows XP Console App created using VisualC++.Net 2003. My console App calls another exe App using the CreateProcess call. I call the CreateProcess (NULL, "App.exe arg1 arg2 arg3", .., "APP_ENV= value\0", ...) In my MainAppConstructor () I use EnumWindows(EnumWindowsProc, 0); to kill the Process in my MainAppDestructor (). My Problem is that my MainAppDestructor () is not called at all when the Console App X Close Button in Windows is pressed. How do I handle the X Windows Kill Button Event so tha...

FormErr 2473 0* expression On Open you entered
I am getting these 2 errors messages and I have not been successful in finding any information that will tell me what is causing the problem. I have installed an application which was written for MS ACCESS run-time and VB and it is giving this error message. Can you tell me where to look as the messages does not help. ...

MS Works Suite 2000 Money Express
I currently use Money Express 2000 on Windows 98. I am about to upgrade to Windows XP with Works 2005, will I be able to convert my data from 98 to XP? Thanks Elaine Chester wrote: >I currently use Money Express 2000 on Windows 98. I am about to > upgrade to Windows XP with Works 2005, will I be able to convert my > data from 98 to XP? > > Thanks Actually that would be updating Money 2000 to Money 2005 (express). I don't believe there is a problem, but I was not able to verify it. -- Joseph Meehan Dia duit Provided both versions are from the same geograph...

import dll
Might be a simple question, but the sources i've read don't state it explicitly: If I use *import* to import a .dll into my vc++ mfc project and build my exe, does the user's machine still need that dll file? Yes. "m rafala" <rafala m@cadmus.com> wrote in message news:umu0Vqy6DHA.2460@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Might be a simple question, but the sources i've read don't state it > explicitly: > > If I use *import* to import a .dll into my vc++ mfc project and build my > exe, does the user's machine still need that dll file? > > ...

Regular Expression Help
How i can define regular expression for following cases A100123456, 1B00345787 1- here i want first two charcters as alphanumeric 2- next two characters must be 00 (zero)(zero) 3- next six characters must be numeric 0-9 what will be the regular expression for the above Regards, Jami *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Jami wrote: > How i can define regular expression for following cases > > A100123456, 1B00345787 > > 1- here i want first two charcters as alphanumeric > 2- next two characters must be 00 (zer...