User control causes postback but events do not fire

Using 3.5, we have a user control (let’s call it Container.ascx) which has an
asp:UpdatePanel with UpdateMode=”Conditional” and EnableViewState=”false”. It
contains a table of asp:LinkButtons. In the markup, the Click event is
declared for each LinkButton. This user control is loaded dynamically from
its calling user control (Zone.ascx). After the LoadControl, it gets its ID
set.

The problem is that none of the LinkButton events for Container.ascx get
fired although postback occurs and the EVENTTARGET property on the Request
object shows the object which caused the postback correctly. The event wireup
occurs via AutoEventWireup being set to true but we’ve also tried setting the
Click event in the code behind with the same results.

Any help on this is appreciated.

--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCPD:Enterprise Applications)

New to User Forms

Users Shared Folders

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

Controlling sent mail folders with two pst files
I use two personal pst files, one for personal mail and another for business mail. I am using Outlook 2003. The business pst file is set as my default, but when I send an email it is saved in my personal pst sent folder and not the business pst sent folder. When I send personal mail it is correctly saved in my personal pst send folder. How can I control which sent folder messages are saved in for my different business and personal pop accounts? I would like to save my business mail in my business pst sent folder and not in my personal pst sent folder. Thanks, Kelly You might tr...

Need User Name and Password

Domain Controller 01-17-06
May i know how can i solve this problem. When i run Microsoft CRM Environment Diagnostics Wizard some of this message appear : Some of the domain controllers do not appear to be running. The following list of servers should be checked. PrivUserGroup ReportingGroup SQLAccessGroup UserGroup May i know how can i start these controller? Thanks. ...

Random Users Calendars not viewable

System Event log warning
I cannot find any information out on these warnings/errors. This server is running Windows 2003/Exchange 2003. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator Sounds like a DNS issue. Ensure that you server is pointed to only internal DNS servers on the properties of your TCP/IP settings and that all of your records look correct from your DNS manager. -- Hope that helps. ------------------------- Jaclynn Hiranaka Enterprise Messaging Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. � 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. "Sabo, Eric&qu...

Manager grayed out on user setup

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...

Controlled Mailbox access via EXchange server
Quick one here, apart from using the Outlook client method, is it possible on EXCHANGE SERVER 2003 to give users (not domain/ exchange administrators) read, edit & write permissions to, for example someone's else's calender without giving the usual full mailbox access rights? Abiola Sonubi wrote: > Quick one here, apart from using the Outlook client method, is it > possible on EXCHANGE SERVER 2003 to give users (not domain/ exchange > administrators) read, edit & write permissions to, for example > someone's else's calender without giving the usual full ...

On-Click Event
I am running this event from a control on a sub-form that refers to another sub-form. (I have a main form, subform and subform) The innermost subform is in Datasheet view. This code does what I want, but it open the sub-form in a separate window. I'd like to modify it so that it simply either display not found message (no problem there) or displays the row that matches the search criterion in the datasheet view of the subform, with the cursor flashing on that row. Here is my code: Private Sub Command26_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command26_Click Dim stDocName As String Di...

A Way for saving control with all of it's components and properties to a file or stream.
Hello. Is there any way to save a control + all of it's components to a file (or give it some representation as a long string). Thanks :) Mr. X. wrote: > Hello. > Is there any way to save a control + all of it's components to a file > (or give it some representation as a long string). > > Thanks :) A control is an object with properties. You save the properties of the object to a XML file manually. You instantiate the control/object (new), and you populate the control/object from the XML file that represents the controls properties. XML is stri...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...

IMF and remote users.
I need a bit of hand holding on this. We are about to start hosting our own email. There are branch offices that will pick up their email with POP3 from our server running SBS 2003. I want to filter for spam, but also want all the users to have the ability to review emails caught by the filter. If I use the IMF filter, am I correct in assuming that the remote office users will never see those emails in that they will have been moved out of their inbox to the spam folder? Is there a built-in method of tagging, not moving emails identified as spam on a RBL? Thank you. - Are you going to use ...

Preventing a user from seing other users opportunities
Hi, I have a case in which 2 CRM users (A) & (B) shouldn't see each other's opportunities and this is indeed the case. However, when a user (A) creates an opportunity for which the account is owned by user (B), user (B) is then able to see this user (A) opportunity. I understand that this might be logical business wise, however, is there any way to prevent user (B) from seing these opportunities of user (A) even though he is the owner of the opportunity account ?? Thanks in advance I don't believe this is possible but I could be wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP...

Limit user access on customer/vendor?
is it possible to control user access on certain customer/vendors? something like account level security, but on customer/vendor. Hi HFLo, No you cannot have Customer/Vendor Control Access as account security, since no module in GP has this feature, this is one of the drawbacks of GP no ROW LEVEL SECURITY at all, we are using the third party product for this security setup, it also works for Inventory and items just like account security. In short GP dosent have this feature. AXAPTA has this feature to restrict access to customers, vendors, inventory items at site level etc....... w...

Sending a copy of each email that a user sends
We have a security issue from HR requiring them to review all email sent from a user Is there a way to cc: an HR account with all email sent without the user being aware of the cc:? Have a look at this software www.exclaimer2000.com On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:41:08 -0800, Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have a security issue from HR requiring them to review all email sent from a user. >Is there a way to cc: an HR account with all email sent without the user being aware of the cc:? This is very easy with Exchange 5.5. What version do you have? Rafael "...

security- users
hi all can anyone tell me this.. i want when someone opens the data base to asked for a user name and password. if the user name is for example "admin" (thats me) to have full access, can create,delete tables,create report etc. if the user name is "user1" to be able only for read, write ,add record ?? i prefered to do this by using the User and Group Permissions but any other suggestions are welcome.. thanks On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:54:01 -0800, Osyris <Osyris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Workgroup Security is an advanced topic. Do not attempt to use it un...