Site integration--Reverse Proxy

Hi,

I am working on a project to integrate another site into our site.
What happened is like this:

1. I have a iframe with the src referenced to a special folder
(SiteIntegration)  in our site (original site).

2. I have a HTTPHandler which acting as reverse proxy to make request
to the target site and I have the following config in web.config

<add verb="*" path="SiteIntegration/*"
type="ReverseProxy.ReverseProxy"/>

3. I created a request to the target url in the ReverseProxy--
ProcessRequest sub. (Adding right authentication), and I got response
from the request,  but alll the image files can't be displayed
properly (static contents, such as text, options are displayed
properly), and I got jave script error ---'sys' is not defined. And
all the links doen't work either.

4. Both the original site and the target site are developed with
asp.net, and the target site is developed and maintained by another
company. We need to include the target site into our site, make it
look like it is originating from our site. ( We use IIS in our site, I
guess the target site must be same. )

5. The other site's developer said they had changed all the path to be
relative path. And it is working completely fine from the browser.

6. Can someone please give me some suggestions or ideas, am I on right
track? What need to be done to get it work? How about the target site?
what do they need to do? Is there any config, settings etc? From what
I understand, reverse proxy seems to be the right choice. If not, what
is the other way?

many thanks in advance.

0
Leanne

multiple instances of IE on same site
I have winxp and use IE 8. My problem is that I have 2 usernames on some web forums. I used to be able to login using both usernames and have both instances running simultaneously. Now I can't. Everytime I'm logged in and try to initiate another instance the username just changes. It does not allow me to open 2 IEs with 2 usernames at the same time. I'm pretty sure this is just a setting but I don't know where it is. The reason I think it's an IE setting is that when I try to login with a competitor browser as the 2nd user...it allows it. Any help would be gre...

Exchange 2003 and Email for web site hosting
I have an Exchange 2003 and Active Directory domain set up. I am hosting a few web sites, and I don't know how to utilize exchange to set up email accounts for those web sites. To make sure I'm explaining this right.... DNS looks like this: _msdcs.DOMAIN.local mycompany.com DOMAIN.local othercompanywebsite.com mycompany of course is integrated with AD and exchange and all my users can get email at user@mycompany.com. How do i set up email for user@othercompanywebsite.com? Do these users need to be in AD? Really all i want is for info@othercompanywebsite.com to be redirected to use...

Integration Manager Needs to Import Items with Extended Pricing
If extended pricing is enabled, Integration Manager doesn't import Default Selling UofM properly. Our customer imports thousands of items each year, and then has to manually update the default selling UofM. IM should take into account whether the Extended Pricing module has been enabled. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web...

custom security group permissions on a newly provisioned site
Is there a way to automate creation of custom security group (eg 'listApprovers') with permissions on a newly provisioned workspace? Eg.. I have PWA runing on http://sampleurl1/pwa.. workspaces are on http://sampleurl2/sites ..[same farm etc.] When I provision a new site like http://sampleurl2/sites/newsite234 , I wish that 'listApprovers' are created on this workspace with custom permissions (eg approve list item workflows on lists)? Vaso, I am not aware of any way to do this. Any security changes made to a project workspace will not be retained when you ma...

posting pdf files on web site
I wondering how I can create a link in my web site that uploads a pdf file when it's being activated? The same way you do any other link. Import the .pdf file and create a link to it. (You might want to check out the Publisher newsgroup that deals with web issues.) "Par" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:387FD3EE-573E-47C6-86DD-8EB1FE4085F1@microsoft.com... > I wondering how I can create a link in my web site that uploads a pdf file when it's being activated? Thanx! ??? Import the PDF? or upload it? "JL Amerson" <JL_Am...

HRM SSS proxy workflow
When modifying workflow process for Timecard on Behalf of, implementing the supervisor in the approval process doesn't go to the employee's supervisor it goes to the employee who entered the timecard on behalf of another employee. Users want this to go to the employee who time is entered for. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Micr...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Workflows failing after adding site bindings
We have recently added web site bindings to our CRM server to enable us to host other sites on the same machine (Sharepoint web front-end in this case). We have updated the server registry HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM \ServerUrl to reflect the new name (http://CRM/MSCRMServices) - Thanks to Michael Hoehne for that tip. The problem now is that workflows do not appear to be firing correctly. They start the "Workflow expansion task" then immediately revert to a "Waiting" status. Has anyone experienced this before and if so, what needs to be done to resolve the problem? Ma...

POP Returns
In POP Return Transaction, when you select a PO, and then a vendor item, it will not let you put return quantities in if the OVERALL inventory level is negative, even if you have positive inventory in the site (LOCNCODE) you want to do the return from. I have 20+ sites, and it is possible to have positive inventory in a few, and negative inventory in many others due to numerous issues/causes. Since it asks for a PO it should check the receipt location and only check that inventory level for the return. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds t...

outlook through socks proxy
I've been looking for a way to make a new POP3 or IMAP account in my Outlook 2003 to always go through a localhost SOCKS proxy. I can't seem to find any good reading about it. -a Anon wrote: > I've been looking for a way to make a new POP3 or IMAP account in my > Outlook 2003 to always go through a localhost SOCKS proxy. I can't > seem to find any good reading about it. Outlook is one of those programs that doesn't natively understand what a proxy server is, but instead relies upon the operating system's network stack to tell it where to go and what...

Integration Manager #2
I was wondering if utilizing the Integration Manager with Great Plains is the proper way to do this - let me explain. I can see where getting information from the outside world into GP is easy. I need to export AP check data for a positive pay initiative for our local bank. This information would need to be in a text file for the bank. Is Integration Manager the proper tool? If not, would you recommend a better way? Thanks! -Dave IM is the tool to use "DJO2112" <DJO2112@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAD608E0-B74C-4912-9A9B-C04B09FDB926@microsoft.com...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

Proxy Setup
guys, I would like to download my bank related data from my office which is having proxy server. Can i set up proxy server in Money 2005. If so plz let me know how can i do this. Thanks I haven't tried this in a long time, but Money is supposed to use Internet Explorer's proxy settings. -- "sreedhar" <sreedhar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:346A764D-B392-4F8F-973B-C065EEB5ED92@microsoft.com... > guys, > > I would like to download my bank related data from my office which is > having > proxy server. > > Can i set up ...

Site to Site Vpn solution
ok so this should be simple but I cant find a solution. I have a client that has a branch office and I need to connect to there main office network. Main office has a sbs server and many other windows servers I would think that there would be a simple vpn device that I could put at each office and connect them and the networks would be one. can anyone please point me to a device that can do this. I might need to connect more that 1 device to the main office in the future. I have used a fortinet fortigate for this but it was crazy expensive and crazy hard to configure. ...

IE Trusted Site added by Money 2005?
Does Money 2005 add 'money://@surf.mar@' to the IE Trusted Sites (for Local Internet)? The new MS Spyware software triggered on that, and I just want to make sure this is something that is legit. Thanks. Tom I get that from the spyware tool everytime I start MSMoney05Dlx as well. I Googled for it with no luck (Mine says //@signup.mar@) not sure what the difference is...maybe it's that I'm not using a Passport...dunno If anyone has anything conclusive, please add... "Tom" <tom@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23ZHlDS1$EHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl....

Help downloaded Office 2007 Pro from MS site last night
I installed a trial version of Office 2007 Pro, on a clean XP Pro system and a clean Windows 7 Pro system and get activation wizard said "Your trial period expired on December 31, 2002" same day I installed it WTF!! I installed all available updates prior to install of trial package Need this fixed ASAP working on getting a license for 20+ users which is not put together yet.... HELP!!!!! Same exact answer that I gave rschu just below your post -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not b...

i have a problem with a specific site
i have a problem while opening this site www.bbcarabic.com IE hangs for some seconds then open the page why that happens ??? Hi, The page is simply too large at over 1 MB (total) with more than 200 objects and more than 200 images. For the full report, go to http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/ and put the URL http://www.bbc.co.uk/arabic/ into the "Enter URL to diagnose field." - Hope this helps, Don [MS MVP- IE] "mmfarahat" <mmfarahat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7A03053-8809-4575-B1C4-C965C2748668@mi...

External Customer Data Integration
We have a customer database stored on a SQL2k server. This database contains standard customer data as well as a lot of industry specific data about each customer's account which must stay in our proprietary format. We want to use MSCRM primarily for customer service but it seems repetitive to maintain a separate database of our customers for the CRM process. I'm trying to find out if it is possible (and if so, how difficult) to import/integrate/synchronize our current customer database with MS CRM so that when we add/delete/change a customer in our current database, the change also h...

List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources http://www.geocities.com/freefreemyspace/ ...

Reverse table array lookup?
My situation is that I have a table like this: A B C D E 1 Car Boat Plane 20 2 slowest 50 5 150 3 slower 55 8 160 4 slow 60 13 170 5 fast 70 17 190 6 faster 80 20 210 7 fastest 95 30 250 What I want to do is to match a numerical value to one of the values in the table. I know that the value will equal one and only one value that exists in the table. I want to return the row and column header text values and combine them in a single cell. So ...

Integrating schedules
I'm working on a project that has input from multiple functional departments. One of the departments has a detailed Project schedule. I'm wondering what is the best way to incorporate his input. Should I take detail items from his schedule? Or milestones? Or both? And then link them so I can get a critical path? What's best practice? On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:55:01 -0800, Jpstewar <Jpstewar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm working on a project that has input from multiple functional departments. >One of the departments has a detailed Project schedu...

weg site
I am only able to get one web site and one only. will not go to anyother site You don't need any other websites. --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est Rick wrote: > I am only able to get one web site and one only. will not go to anyother site "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38B290F5-F4CA-471D-B019-2736D6974F76@microsoft.com... >I am only able to get one web site and one only. will not go to anyother site Not much information to go on. Unless you learn "How to ask a question" you are going to get a lot of 's...

Reverse Intercompany transaction
If we try to use the correct feature in the Journal Entry screen to back out an intercompany transaction, the system simply hangs. Does anyone know if we can back out an intercompany transaction or we have to enter a JE to reverse it manually. -- Isa When I try to back out and Intercompany in 9.0 I get an error message telling me that you can't undo and interco trx. Mark (DynamicAccounting.net) On Apr 9, 11:54 pm, Isa <I...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > If we try to use the correct feature in the Journal Entry screen to back out > an intercompany transaction, the ...

Site to Site migration
We are in the processes of migrating an Exchange 5.5 server to new hardware and need to change the site name due to a change in naming conventions. The organization will stay the same. I need to know of a way to change the Outlook clients so that they point to the new server. Does anyone have any recommendations outside of manually going to each person's workstation? Thanks for any help! "Larry" <sealsl@emh3.tooele.army.mil> wrote in message news:19ec701c44d77$9229b3b0$a001280a@phx.gbl... I need to know of a way to change > the Outlook clients so that the...

Customer reference site and volumn of transactions
We are working on a MRMS proposal for one of the prospects who is in IT ,Electric Appliance/ Computer parts reseller and has 20 stores (60-70 POS) all over Thailand with the plan to expand to 30 stores (90 POS) within this year. They question on scalability and stability of MRMS and want to know who is/are the biggest customers in terms of number of stores, volumn of transactions, etc. Please help us provide some names and information such as number of stores or POS lanes. If you have some benchmark testing that could provide to us, that would be helpful as well. Thank you, ...