MS Exchange 2010 Query

Hi

I am using the cmdlet

get-MailboxDatabase |  get-CASMailbox

I need to get some of the properties from get-MailboxDatabase and some from
get-CASMailbox from the above query.

Is this possible or do i need to modify the query

Regards

0
hacjo

MS Outlook 2007

Exchange 2003 Require a /3GB Switch with More Than 1 Gig RAM
Does Exchange 2003 require the /3GB Switch if you are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. I know for Exchange 2000 they said you needed the switch if you are running Advanced or Datacenter but not Server. Just wondering what they recommend for 2003. 291988 A Description of the 4 GB RAM Tuning Feature and the Physical Address http://support.microsoft.com/?id=291988 Thanks, Fitz Crittle This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup "Kevin&quo...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

best antivirus product for exchange 2003?
We previously used groupshield 4.5 with exchange 5.5 in NT4, but since migrating to exchange 2003 in win2003 environment I would like to get views as to the best product. I've read lots of reviews that do not recommend groupshield 6. poor development and vastly buggy software. any alternatives??? Regards I use Norton Corporate edition and have it set to scan all incoming emails and the server itself every morning at 2am. Never a complaint about Norton. (Lots of complaints about the users but that is for another forum!) >-----Original Message----- >We previously used groupshiel...

Exchange tasks
I have two AD controllers and a third member server with Exchange 2003 installed. Ran Forestprep and Domainprep without any trouble. Is it normal that I can't see the exchange tasks on the AD controllers, only on the exchange server itself (create mailboxes for instances). I suppose installing exchange the Exchange System manager on each of the controllers will solve this, but before I try this, I'd like a second opinion. Tia for any help Rudy Steyaert that's what you need to do... "Rudy Steyaert" <Rudy_Steyaert@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uH8mGp7rEHA.5...

MS Exange connection

how to join dynamic SQL results with another query
Hi Everybody, I'm using dynamic SQL to execute a pivot query for a sales report since the column names will change by month. The very last statement is "EXECUTE sp_executesql @query", where @query is my pivot query string. How do I join these results with another query so as to get one resulting dataset? For example, here's my "other query" results: SELECT 1 AS [CustId], 'ABC Corp.' AS [CustName] UNION ALL SELECT 2 AS [CustId], 'Microsoft' And here's my pivot query results: SELECT 1 AS [CustNum], 35.99 AS [Jan_Sales], 104.5...

Display query result in a form
I have form where 2 of the fields are "Name" and "Date of transaction". Every time I enter a 'Name' in a new record, I want a pop up, or 3rd field, to show the last 'Date of transaction' for that 'Name'. Thanks ...

receiving mails errors on Exchange 2003
Hi, I've installed an MS SBS 2003, I've configured the exchange 2003 to my domain, but the problem is that I can send email's to some domain (there is one domain that I can't send to) but I can't receive from any domain. (MTA, POP3, exchange routing engine, management, exchange system attendant and exchange information store services are running) Can this be a problem of any default security (firewalls) settings that is installed by default with SBS 2003??? if yes, what I need to do? If anyone of you had this problem before or know the resolution of that, I'll be very ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Delete Query 03-27-10
Please Help - I have searched the posts and have found some ideas, but nothing seems to work. Here is the sql statement Error 3086 resolutions do not apply as far as i can determine DELETE DISTINCTROW DistributedAnalyst.*, DistributedByMaterial.Material FROM DistributedAnalyst LEFT JOIN DistributedByMaterial ON DistributedAnalyst.Material = DistributedByMaterial.Material WHERE (((DistributedByMaterial.Material) Is Null)); Thanks in advance On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:55:01 -0700, dmoney <dmoney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Please Help - I have searched the posts...

MS Money 2005 Basics

Outlook 2003 / Exchange 5.5 Prompting Password
Our user and computer accounts are in an AD domain and our Exchange 5.5 Servers are in an NT domain with a two way trust to the AD user domain. Intermittently, Outlook 2003 will prompt for a username and password for the mailbox as though the trust is lost, though users are still able to access file servers in the NT domain which proves that the trust is OK. I have used AD Domains and Trusts to validate that the trust is fine both ways. Most of the time, Outlook 2003 opens fine, but when the prompts start appearing, it seems I need to restart the netlogon service on the AD domain contro...

MS CRM Certification question

exchange 2003 email access
Can I setup exchange 2003 clients to login to it as apposed to being authenticated by the DOMAIN? I have two domains in diferrent locations but want to share one exchange and accessed by IP address as apposed to the computer name. Thanks, Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org Can you explain what you're trying to achieve a little more? Are you trying to get users from domain A to access an exchange server in domain B? "Raul Rego" wrote: > Can I setup exchange 2003 clients to login to it as apposed to being > authenticated by the DOMAIN? > > I have two domains in di...

MS Access

Exchange Activesync
Can PPC2002 devices sync with Exchange Activesync in EX2003? I have had NO luck. I am trying to connect over the air (Sprint Vision) to my Exchange Server at work that is behind ISA. What are the steps to get this working, from client end to server? ...

Problems with Exchange Search in 2007
I'm having problems with Exchange Search in 2007. Accounts that I have migrated from 2003 servers are unable to use Exchange Search in OWA. They get the error message "Search results may take a long time to appear because Microsoft Exchange Search is unavailable. Results will not include matches in the e-mail body." Accounts that are created new with their mailboxes on 2007 servers do not have this problem. Test-ExchangeSearch returns False for migrated users, True for newly created ones. The search service is running and indexing is enabled for this database. I use...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Exchange 2003 07-10-03
Is there any word on CRM compatability with Exchange 2003? Initial testing on one of our virtual machines wasn't too promising. However in that case it was a DC with Exchange, CRM, and SQL on one server. After upgrade from Exchange 2000 to 2003 CRM basically just stopped being served from IIS. It looks like some type of access denied message but the error is happening early enough in the process that no other messages are being generated at all. None. All the services start fine. One bad thing is that OWA installed into the same site as CRM. That was an oversight in the te...

Contract Administration should not use the history exchange rate
Contract Administration shouldn't use the historic exchange rate for renewal and revenue recognition. It should use the actual exchange rate. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/e...