if I do not have it place the code in a seperate file I do not get the an Inherits Page

I just noticed something strange. (I'm using a .master if that makes any
difference)

If I add a new item and chose web form and place the code in a separate file
I get in the .vb file
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page and the aspx file inherits from the .vb file.

However, if I do not have it place the code in a separate file I do not get
the an Inherits in the aspx file.

Yet I can add <script runat="server"> with Page_Load and other vb code to
the aspx file.

Is something happening behind the scene?

I noticed it because I developed a PageEx base class (that inherits UI.Page)
that I want all my pages to inherit rather than inheriting UI.Page directly.

Can you comment on the above?

thanks

0
Cal

PST files will not open
PST file will not open after exporting from OutlookXP and Exchange 5.5 and trying to Import to OutlookXP and Exchange 2003. (although others have came across just fine, just 1 .pst file I am having trouble with!) I have successfully setup outlook and Exchange 2003, just cannot import one file! I exported all mail from exchange to each persons seperate .pst file, then made a CDR to move to the new server. Copied Mail files to Desktop and made sure it was NOT IN READ ONLY! All worked fine except one! PST file size is only 26mb I go to Import from another Program or file then sele...

Simplify Code-Delete Query
Towards the bottom, I am having to delete a query and then rebuild another to make this work. Looking for a simpler/cleaner method. Any help appreciated. Private Sub cmdOK_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOK_Click Dim varItem As Variant Dim strWhere As String Dim strWhere1 As String Dim strWhere2 As String Dim lngLen As Long Dim strDelim As String Dim db As DAO.Database Dim qdf As DAO.QueryDef Dim strSQL As String Dim strDoc As String Dim strDoc1 As String With Me!lstGroup For Each varItem In .ItemsSelected If No...

Explanation of Code comments
Within VBA code, when the mouse pointer is above some of the code (if the procedure is debugged), a yellow box is displayed giving some details of that code. I notice that sometimes values are given, for instance... Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual shows a value of "-4135" unless that whole line is highlighted with the mouse, in which case it shows "Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual=true". Can someone explain the meaning/purpose of this and why the different value given? In other cases I have something like Sheet7.EnableSelection = xlUnlockedCells...

Can I run code from a PC on a Mac?
I have some spreadsheets with VBA code of various sorts, when I open them on a Mac, some code works and some doesn't. I can't tell what isn't working, because it says that the 'Project is Unviewable' I'm not expecting anyone to know specifics about my code, but what 'kind' of thing doesn't work on a Mac? Also, is it possible to open my forms and modules when I open a file on a Mac? thanks M ...

2 PDAs connected to 1 PC, Contact Persons file merged, how to sepa
My spouse and me use the same model PDAs Setup seperate logins on the PC to keep your data seperate but you're going to have to manually unmangle things now since it sounds like both sets of data have comingled and are now considered 'synced' "TW" <TW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:056FDFF1-8B61-485D-8FE5-7D4D25E97009@microsoft.com... > My spouse and me use the same model PDAs ...

Where can I get MS Money software?
I have been trying to buy the latest verions of MS Money Plus, but can't find it at Office Depot or Staples, the places where I have bought the software in the past. I'd rather own the disc -- not download it. Any ideas? Thanks. Microsoft provided information to the community earlier in the summer that indicated they were no longer producing retail packages of Money Plus and were converting exclusively to online/download distribution for Money applicaiton software. You may find a retail package still in the channel somewhere. It's hard to say where that might be. Bu...

Code glitches
I want to look at a range of cells and find "AGT". When a cell containing "AGT" is found I want to Highlite it in yellow. The below code doesn't find all the cells. I have bumped intCount up to 1000 and this is no help. Help, Rick Sub Macro3() Dim intCount As Integer Dim x intCount = Application.CountIf(Range("B1:F13"), "AGT") For x = 1 To intCount Cells.Find(What:="AGT", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt _ :=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, MatchCase:= _ False, SearchFormat:=Fal...

How do I get a list of data on one sheet into the form on the fir.
I have a timecard form on the first tab of a workbook & the various employee crew combinations on each of the subsequent tabs (each crew on a seperate tab). How do I format the for to get the employee name info from the individual crew tab required? Let me clarify my question - I am trying to use the first tab (the form) as a constant form & just change the employees names in that specific field based on the crew I want to generate the timesheet for. The crew lists are on the sugsequent tabs. I would like to be able to select the crew & print the form with only those emp...

HTM files do not open
Hi Everybody, 1. I have Vista Home Premium and Internet Explorer v 8. I never set anything about users or administrators since I am the only one using this computer. 2. I have many old graphics tutorials in HTM format which I downloaded some years ago when I was using Windows 98. They opened in Windows 98. 3. I can't open them with Vista. If I use FILE > OPEN in Internet Explorer, I get the HTML code. If I double click on the file in Windows Explorer, I get a message saying that Windows Internet Explorer is not responding. 4. I have a similar problem with HTM files wh...

Clicking a column by means of code
private void makeStockList() { listView1_ColumnClick(listView1, ? listView1.ColumnHeaderCollection[5]) ? ; // more code } #region Sorting columns. private void listView1_ColumnClick(object sender, ColumnClickEventArgs e) { this.listView1.ListViewItemSorter = new ListViewItemComparer(e.Column); listView1.Sort(); } #endregion Re the above, I want to click column header 5 by means of code. What I have between ?? doesn't work. Which parameter would work? Za...

hide file extension
hi, I'm wondering there is a way to hide the file extension when you right click on a attachment and got the dialog box "save as" ?? if anybody know, thanks, Xav ps : I'm french excuse my english !! :) Xavier, you wrote on Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:29:55 +0100: > I'm wondering there is a way to hide the file extension when you right > click on a attachment and got the dialog box "save as" ?? If the attachment has an extension, there is no way to hide it. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net Xavier wrote: > > I'm wo...

Excel opens transparent when double-clicking a file
I recently had to reinstall Win2k on my PC. I didn't do a format, just reinstalled over the old directory. Of course I had to reinstall all app afterwards. I had some various Office problems and most have been resolved by removing and reinstalling Office (btw it's XP Pro). However I still have one weird problem. If I open a file by first starting Excel and using File | Open all is well but when I open Excel files from outside Excel, Excel opens and appears to function OK except that I cannot see any cells, the area where cells would appear is transparent, alllowing me to see whatever ...

to get full screen of remote host in netmeeting
Hi, all^^ I try to implement video phone program, but can't implement full screen video of remote host on my video phone program based on netmeeting. How can I do next? Best Regards I have never done that before, but since no one is answering your question I did a bit of research for you. If you are using the com interface Look up these two links Look at INmChannelVideo::SetProperty http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/netmeet/nm3com2_8h7z.asp http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/netmeet/nm3com2_3czd.asp http://msdn.microso...

Placing bubbles
I would like to place bubbles on the 2D places (x,y) with different radius. The coordinates are the (column, row) an´d the rtadius the value in the cell (column, row). For example the value 0.25 in the cell (2,5) means, that a bubble with radius 0.25 placed on the 2D coordinate system at the location x=2, y=5. How to do it ? The bubble chart places the bubbles on the location (column, radius). Thanks in advance, Laszlo I'm probably not understanding but I'll take a shot . . . assuming the bubble chart is similar to an XY Scatter chart, wouldn't you set your data up li...

File dialog in Access 2003 doesn't show.
I need to have file dialog in Access 2003. I have done that once in the pass but I can't get it running now. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/824272 says how to do it. At the moment I am using .mdb file, but latter I will convert to .mde ... the above link says "This method does not work in a Microsoft Access run-time application." Is this about the Access 2007 run-time only? Under VBA I have as references: Visual Basic For Applications Microsoft Access 11.0 Object Library OLE Automation Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object Library Microsoft Activex Data Objects 2.1 Libr...

How to get account interest rate calc daily or qrtly?
Where in money can you adjust the calcualtion of interest for savings accounts, term deposits etc? I have some accounts that interest is calcualted daily and other calculated monthly? thanks Scott ...

How to get thousand seperator after every two digits
Hi, When i enter a number in excel and when thousand separator is applied it is adding comma after every three digits. 123,345,678.00 But i want to have the comma after every two digits after the first separator as follows. 12,34,567.00 This is how we in india use. But even though i changed this setting in Regional and Language Options, it is not at all effecting in excel. i am using windows XP SP2 and Excel 2003. Please let me know is there anything else should i change in excel to get this type of setting for my numbers. With Regards, Vanga Sasidhar. sas...

Help with code #2
I am trying to setup a database and I want to have a macro that will list all workbooks in a directory and display this in a listbox or combobox. I have no idea at where to start. Thanks in advance Greg Simple question that looks like it would lead to an entire seminar. Suggestion. Run out right now and get a copy of John Walkenbach's 'Power Programming with VBA'. You can also get it at his website... http://www.j-walk.com/ss/books/index.htm I've got his 'Excel 2002 Power Programming with VBA' but there is a 2003 edition out. While there are other more com...

How to generate dynamic XML from aspx page
Dear Friends, I was using the below code in ASP to dynamically generate XML from a SQL Query Does anyone knows how can I migrate this code to VB and ASPX? Regards Robson Machado Response.ContentType = "text/xml" Response.Write "<?xml version='1.0' ?>" dim RS, CN set CN = server.CreateObject("adodb.connection") set RS = server.CreateObject("adodb.recordset") CN.ConnectionString = strConnect CN.Open RS.Open SQLStmt,cn Response.Write "<ROOT>" Response.Write RS2XML(RS,"RESULT") Response.Write "</R...

Corrupt File
I switched from Comcast to Millenium Cable this week and the installer created a new e-mail account. I noticed later that I had two new e-mail accounts with the same name as well as my old 2 e-mail accounts. I noticed that when I changed something in one of them the change appeared in both. This was the first indication of corruption. I then deleted all four accounts and re- created the new one as well as the two old ones. First I noticed that I could not change the default e-mail account. Then I noticed that not all accounts were participating in the send and receive. I tried to edit...

Crash Dump files not saving
Hi, Our server is blue screening on a regular basis and we think we know the cause but would like to use the crash dump files to confirm this. The problem is that they are not being saved to disk! I've checked this article and everything seems fine - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/130536 Does anyone know of any otehr reasons why these may not be being saved? Thanks. Sorry forgot to mention that the server is running Windows Web Server 2008 x64 "Jane Rocksford" <j.rocksford.1971@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OtReK6htKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.p...

Shortcuts placed on desktop
Every time I close Money 2004 I have 2 new shortcuts for some bank on my desktop. Does anyone know how to turn this off? -- JollyRoger In microsoft.public.money, JollyRoger wrote: >Every time I close Money 2004 I have 2 new shortcuts for some bank on my >desktop. Does anyone know how to turn this off? Tools->Options->General->TurnOffSponsorshipsAndShoppingLinks. Thanks for the help. -- JollyRoger "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, JollyRoger wrote: > > >Every time I close Money 2004 I have 2 new shortcuts for some bank on ...

Hidden files are hidden
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005C_01CA74E8.9FAC62F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a computer that I installed a second hard drive on that was in = another of my computers. I have XP pro sp3 I run Internet Explorer 6 (I tried 7 and 8 but had = problems with them so reverted back to 6) My main hard disk is C and my second hard disk is D When I installed the 2nd hard disk everything is wonderful, except then = I tried to remove all the Operating stuff which was al...

2007 View Code ThisWorkbook
In Excel 2003, we could easily right-click the Excel icon in the menu bar (next to File etc.) and select "View Code" to go straight to the "ThisWorkbook" object in the VBA Editor. Is there any similar shortcut available for this in Excel 2007 that I could perhaps add to my Quick Access Toolbar? Or perhaps a keystroke combination similar to Alt+F11 that would take you straight to ThisWorkbook? Thanks! -- Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit from it later. Hi, right click in the tab name "KC" wrote: &...

Actuals entered in project file does not show in PWA
Hi, when actuals are entered in MS Project 2003 using the Task usage view, they do not appear in PWA. So a resource enters new actuals using PWA, all actuals previously entered from MS Project are deleted. Is there a way to have previously entered actuals with MSP shown in PWA? Thanks! Are you publishing the changes after they've been entered in MS Project? - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Hi, when actuals are entered in MS Project 2003 using the Task usage > view, they do not appear in PWA. So a resource enters new actuals > us...