How will the Footer div stick to bottom of screen? - 6565

I've used CSS for the master page:
***
<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
    <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="head" runat="server">
    </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
    <link href="styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <center>
            |    . . .
            |    . . .
            |   | <div class="menubar">
            |   |     <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="MenuContentPlaceHolder"
runat="server">
            |   |     </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
            |   | </div>

            <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="server">
            </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
                . . .
                . . .
                . . .
                . . .
                . . .

            |    . . .
            |    . . .

    </center>
    </form>

*****
Stylesheet:
__________
body
{
    background-image: url('images/bg.png');
}
..container
{
    background-color: #EFEFEF;
    width: 90%;
    height: 100%;
}
..header
{
    background-image: url('images/headerslice.png');
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    text-align: left;
    vertical-align: top;
}
..footer
{
    background-image: url('images/bottomslice.png');
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-position: bottom;
}

***

I want the footer to stick to the bottom of the screen, irrespective of
screen size and body contents.

How can I achieve this? Please help with a small example or modifications of
this example.

Thanks

0
Biranchi

mail will not open
when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was an error opening this message.....an error has occurred". This doesn't happen to all messages nor does it happen to all messages from the same sender. "velona" <velona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFA4037-506D-4362-B110-13A9915D825A@microsoft.com... > when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was > an > error opening this message.....an error has occurred". > This doesn't happen to all messages nor doe...

Excel 2007 will not refresh cells
I am currently using Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I want to use to do some analysis of various situations. So here is my problem. I have several columns that have totals at the bottom. I have no problem getting the columns to total initially. However, if I plug in another number in the column, the total stays the same and won't refresh or re-total the column. I don't recall that this was a problem when I worked with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to get the totals to update when I enter some new numbers in the column? Thanks in advance for the...

subform will not refresh
I have a subform for jobs to be at list - when I am int the actual form it requeries and shows only the ones checked off - when I go to the mainform with the jobs to be at list as a subform - it does not refresh or requery unless I close and open back up again. I had added a refresh command button with the following code: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh when i press the refresh button it refreshes the job list to be at I add this code to the Onload of the Main form - don't want user to have to press refresh button but it doesn't refresh jobs to be at list unless press ...

DIV/0 vs 0.00
I am making a template where there is a number table followed by a Percentage distribution table. Another person will fill in the values for the table and the percentage one will automatically get filled in. For the totals in the Percentage table I expected to see #DIV/0 as there are no numbers yet and the cells are formatted for number with 1 decimal position. However, only 2 columns (out of 10) are instead displayed 0.0? The formatting of all cells is identical and the original formula was copied from the first column to the others. Therefore, I can not find where the difference lies...

messages will not display on Outlook Express
I cannot get my messages to display the text of the message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try to open a message the message will pop up, but without text. The hourglass icon is displaying, seeming like it's trying to pull the message up but it never comes. Does anyone know what I should do? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot get my messages to display the text of the > message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try > to open a message the message will pop up, but without > text. ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...

My Money Side will not stop
I read the FAQ for Money 2002 and it stated A) Click Help in MoneySide, then Settings. Under "Open MoneySide" select "Never" and then "Done." I select "Never" but there is no "Done" I can find and My Money leaves for this time only to return again. Is there any way to kill money from running in the background. It is not running in MSCONFIG on my XP sp2 system that I can find. Thanks Don I wish I had a way to test this here to tell you how to do it and validate the FAQ. Hopefully somebody who can still test on M02 will join the thread....

Player will analyze and prepare music to burn but will not burn.
I recently updated to Version 11 and now my WM Player will Analyze and Prepare each song that is in the burn cue but as it initiates the transfer of the music to the disc, it generates a problem. As it starts the first song, it shows the message "finalizing disc" next to the first song. Then the burn ceases and the message " Windows Media Player can not burn files to the CD. Verify that the disc is clean and not damaged. If necessary, select a slower recording speed or try a different brand of blank discs." I tried two brands and tried several new clean d...

Think I will be staying with Money2004 for good...
Just to throw my two cents in on all this money2007 stuff. It looks like MS doesn't care about users of older versions of money. With all the changes, I think they just hope to pick up new customers who don't know any better. Based on what I have read...I won't even bother trying a trial of 2007. Granted the other software out there in the personal finance space isn't that great, at least I have a decent version of money with 2004. C Money 2004 was the last best version of Money to be sure. When Money 2005 dropped I tried it for about a week and then moved to Quick...

Column Headers/Footers
What's the VB code for fixing columns on the display, where they ar always shown no no matter where you scroll to -- k48 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- k483's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26475 ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon! www.VBAExpress.com/training/ ******************************** "k483" <k483.1dcuja@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote...

Form/Subform Will Not Open
Access 2003 desktop application ....... When I try to open a form/subform I get the message: "Could not use <name of backend file>; file already in use." What could be causing this message to appear? If I click OK, the form opens with just a blank space for the subform. If I remove the control source from the subform control, the main form opens correctly. I can open the subform by itself with no problem. I have rebuilt the form/subform and get the same message. Thanks for any ideas! Steve "Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> wrote in me...

Function Keys and RMS POS screen
Hi all I wonder is there a way to reconfigure the Function keys in the POS screen For example instead of F1 being displaying Help screen, I want to make it to reprint last receipt or some other function. Does anyone want to show your pretty customized POS screen ?? I want to get and idea how people's POS screen looks like Thank you Regards, Joie Joie, There is not built-in way to make this happen, but we have made this work for other customers in the past. Due to the nature of the program though, this is nothing we have a commercial application for, and would have to make s...

E-mail folders will not open when Outlook installed
After OUTLOOK 2002 was installed on my computer it would not work properly, and the following error message was received: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found." "MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured." See if the information in the following MSKB article helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];293058 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered ...

You will find that with a quartz watch, you will on average lose or gain up to one second per week. Compare that to a mechanical watch, which can potentially lose or gain up to one minute per week.
You will find that with a quartz watch, you will on average lose or gain up to one second per week. Compare that to a mechanical watch, which can potentially lose or gain up to one minute per week. It is obvious that quartz watches are much more accurate and reliable than a mechanical watch. What makes quartz so accurate is its extremely high oscillations of up to 32,768 cycles per second at・3校salereplicawatch.com ...

Will not send but will reply..
I have Outlook2000 ...and I have a strange issue. I can recieve emails and reply to emails but I cannot send a new email? What happens when you try? Any error messages? If so, what are they (exact text please)? Also, what kind of mail account are you using...POP3/SMTP? IMAP? Other? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1672f15a.0402211238.2022f074@posting.google.com, J.C. wrote: > I have Outlook2000 ...and I have a strange issue. I can recieve ...

Totals in Report Footer to be printed on same page as last group
I'm sure this is a simple question with a simple answer, but can't think why I can't see a previous response to this. I have a report, it has a report header,page header, grouping header, detail, group footer, page footer, report footer. There is a force new page after group footer so each group is on a separate page. At the end of the last group, I would also like to include the report footer total. Is this possible? Thanks Wendy ...

XP will not run, does not wake
I have XP Home, AMD 1.1 processor, 1.5 MB Ram, 80 GB hard drive. System went to sleep suddenly, and now will not wake. I can run in Safe Mode, but 'Normal' results in scrambled screen and revert to safe mode. I have restored several times to different dates. Hard drive reports normal, and no errors shown in Device Manager. Startup goes through normal Windows splash screen, but breaks up at the point when Windows would normally run. Screen then goes to sleep, and cannot be woken. This is one of two computers on a network - the other is Win XP Pro, and is running normall...

wills
Where can I find a template to write my will? http://www.clickdocs.co.uk/last-will-testament-forms.htm http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904053211/202-0923817-9573437 -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "dorahope" <dorahope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E58B27FC-BC77-4F2B-BCA7-EDB08F247450@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a template to write my will? ...

Different footer Content
Using Microsoft Word 2007, I created an 11 page document with Footers. The footer contains text [left justified] and Page X of Y [right justified] I would like to change the footer text [but not the page numbers] beginning on page 8 and continue for the remainer of the document, but i'm stumped. I've tried section breaks but to no avail. Is this possible and if so, any suggestions? All the tutorials I have viewed describe how to change the page # formatting, so I need some help. Thanks ahead of time... -- jacsdad After you've inserted the section break you...

Will not accept transaction
I have 2 transactions which downloaded and matched. I click on accept and nothing happens. I right click on the transaction and click on accept and nothing happens. I did both a quick repair and a level 2 repair, but I still can not accept the 2 transactions This has happened to me a few times, once after upgrading and another time for no apparent reason, I deleted the transaction and entered it again, and the next time the bank downloaded I was able to accept the transaction. There is most likely an internal error with the transaction. Bill <ordnance1@comcast.net> wrote in m...

footers in excel
Can anyone tell me how to create a footer in excel that enables you to locate the file path of the current file (like you can do in Word). It seems that the footers in excel are limited to only what you have available in the footers box. I currently place the file path on my spreadsheet at the very bottom of the page using a hyperlink that points to the current file with the link removed so that it appears as text. But is there another way ?? Thanks xl2002 has this option built in. You could write a macro that adds the footer or you could download John Walkenbach's AddPath ad...

I will be impressed if I get a solution to this question.
Hi All, I am in the process of migrating users from Notes to Exchange and I have noticed that after migration all my Recurring Calendar entries in outlook are one hour ahead from what they were in Notes. I have checked time zone settings (day light settings as well) on both servers and also on the clients (outlook and notes) just to be safe and all seems to be ok. I posted similar question before but the only asnwer I got back then was, not to perform migration in summer (I will get fired..). Please share your ideas or if you have run into the same problem, please share your experience and...

Auto Attendant Will Not Turn Off
We have a loptop that has Windows XP Professional. In September 2003 we set up a message through Auto Attendant to reply for an owner. When he returnedin Dec.2003 it was turned off. Monday the message beagan sending again however I can not even find the message in the Rules Wizard to turn it off. I have no Idea where to go from here. The rule may still be living on the exchange server. Have your exchange server administrator remove the rule if this indeed is the case. "Erin" <Erin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:660F99BC-51CA-412E-AC1E-4F8943360005@micro...

will not download
I have downloaded the new version of Messenger. When trying to install it states could not install and could not access network location %APPDATA%\. Greetings Brumster, This could be difficult to isolate here on the newsgroup. However, just out of curiosity, depending on where the problem exists, you may be able to quickly workaround it by installing directly from the Microsoft Installer (MSI) files, which you can download here: http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E3785B1281BBDA1!3332.entry -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger...