asp.net page with framework 2.0 andajax

I initially made an ASP.NET page and after I added
AJAX code by entering the page is the initial declaration

Assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral,
PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "
  Namespace = "System.Web.UI" TagPrefix = "asp"%>

then I have write the ScriptManager in this page.

In the web.config page i have write the tag

<add assembly = "System.Web.Extensions,
Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral,
PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "/></ assemblies>.

Now when lunch the application gives me a problem SYS.

How can I solve this problem.

Thanks

--
Prog.

rms 1.2 vs 2.0 #2
i'm considering upgrading from RMS v 1.2 to v 2.0 running 5 store locations with HQ. i have a trial version of Store Ops 2.0 that i've been testing to see what differences there are and really can not see where much has changed. i do not know what changed in HQ since i do not have that trial. can anyone fill me in on what improvements were made between the 2 versions? obviously i can not obtain support for v 1.2 any long which is a concern but aside from that is there value in upgrading, especially in these challenging financial times? thanks, jim Brad, You're right ...

how do i print some pages in color
I have a 16page publisher file that i print in a sadlle stitch booklet format. I want to print just the cover page in color when i print my booklet. So that means pages 1 and 16 should be in color since pages 1 and 16 are the same page (11x17) when laid out. If I print each page manually and feed it into my Canon copier i can select which page to print in color but not from my desktop. I am using MS Pub 2003 Any help would be appreciated. Thanks I would print the cover separately. Most printers will have a check off to use different stock for the first page. Print, current page, cl...

ASP to ASP.NET --- XMLHTTP error--XML document must have a top level element
Hi i am converting an ASP page to ASP.NET. The original ASP code works perfectly but in ASP.NET i am getting the error "XML document must have a top level element." I have checked the XML being sent and it looks exactly the same as the live (working version). The back end code has not changed at all. The client side code is as follows: Dim xmlhttp, WISERServer WISERServer = "JK-VM1/production/Pages/XML.asp" xmlhttp = CreateObject("MSXML2.XmlHttp.4.0") xmlhttp.open("GET", WISERServer, False) xmlhttp.setReques...

Lock cells #2
Hi! Is it possible to adjust excel in a way that cells are automaticall locked after entering a figure/ value? Only cells should be locked tha are already containing a value. Thank you for your help! br Fran -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Frank, here is one way, change the range to your range and unlock the cells in that range before you put the macro in. To put in this macro right click on the worksheet tab and view code, in the window that opens paste this code, press Alt and Q to close this window and go back to your workbook. If you are using excel 2000 or newer ...

Moving between pages
I used to have small icons on the bottom of the page that I could click on to move from page to page.They have disappeared. How do I get them back!? Frank S wrote: > I used to have small icons on the bottom of the page that I could > click on to move from page to page.They have disappeared. How do I > get them back!? ============================== If you are using Pub 2003 or earlier... try going to...View / Status Bar. If you are using Pub 2007...read the following info: How to restore the missing Status Bar (page sorter) in Publisher 2007. The following solution was posted in t...

why are my off page references not working?
I'm now well into the third flow chart and I've discovered that my off page referencing is no longer working when I drop in the respective shape onto the page. Any help anyone? ...

.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update
Hi I am unable to install the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update - error code 0x643 (tried dozens of times). I have found a resolution on the MS site but it does not show me where to find .NET Framework version 2.0 SP2, version 3.0 SP2 or version 3.5 SP1 which I will need to reinstall after deleting the originals and running the cleanup utility. Any ideas? Search this newsgroup for "643." -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "Mac 33" <Mac33@discussions.mic...

Sending mail from an ASP webpage
Hi all, We have just converted to Windows SBS2003 with Exchange 2003. Our intranet and a few other internal webbased systems used to rely on CDO Mail to send emails via these webpages (be they webmail type pages or alerts etc). We were running a Win2K server before hand and were able to use the Default SMTP Virtual Server to send our mail with. Now that we have upgraded, it has changed somewhat and it appears to no longer operate in the same fashion. IIS is considerably different (which i'm slowly getting the hang of) and we now use exchange as our mail server. How do we set this new m...

Using SUMIF i want to say IF A=1 & B=2 then sum C any help pleas
I want to single out a sum that has two common detonators row A and B, IF row A=1 and row B=2 then sum row C Try this, adjust the range to match your data: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100=1), --(B1:B100=2), C1:C100) Does that help? -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB (www.MadRocketScientist.com) Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you. "Peter" wrote: > I want to single out a sum that has two common detonators row A and B, IF row > A=1 and row B=2 then sum row C That's quite an explosive worksheet you have<...

How much RAM #2
Hi, I am currently putting together a server spec for Exchange 2003 and my client wants Exchange 2003 Standard. Is there any point putting 8Gb RAM in the box? For example Windows 2003 Std only supports 4Gb, how much will Exchange use? If I recommed Windows 2003 Ent will Exchange use the 8Gb?? Please help!?? For 32bit Exchange, 4Gb is the limit. There is no point in adding more as it will not be used and could cause harm (force the PAE kernal to load causing PTEs to consume twice as much RAM effectively cutting the available PTEs in half. This reduces the number of concurrent u...

vb.net Datagridview RowValidating
Greetings, The code below never sets the current cell to the error location, allowing user to correct the mistake (see below), though does display the error message. This is activated when they press tab to leave the row (RowValidating) and the next row is populated with values from DefaultValuesNeeded I was wondering where my logic and code have failed me, instead of setting the focus to the cell containing the error it moves to the next row with the default values set but the error logo and text displayed? Thanks Rob 'Validation for day of weekends Select Case Dir...

How do i send a 2 page publication as 1 email?
I have to send a newsletter out from our client and they sent us 2 pages, I don't know how to send the email so that the 2 pages show as one, instead of sending 2 separate pages? Can you please help me?? Send as a PDF file, most folks have the Acrobat Reader, there is a free PDF converter here: http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA24BA1C-6738-4B06-AC0C-436F6C2D3653@microsoft.com... >I have to send a newsletter...

SQL connection management in ASP.Net
hi, I have to create a small website in ASP.Net 2.0. I have question about working with SQL connections. What are the best practises? How and where to create and store a connection? I see a few possibilities: - create, open/close a connection on each web page - create a connection on login page and store it on Session - how to create a connection? ie. SqlConnection = new SqlConnection or System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactory factory = System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory("System.Data.SqlClient"); System.Data.Common.DbConnection conn = factory.Crea...

Charts not working after pasting table from html page
After pasting a table from a webpage into excel 2003, it is imposible to make the charts function work as normal When I retype the table manually, chart wizard works fine Even formating the cells as text and numbers, the chart wizard does not work Pasting special (text or unicode) and reformating the correct cells to numbers does not work Looks like the Chart wizard treat the table as just one text-entry and one number Drives me nuts....this worked on Excel 2000 so why does it not work here... Must be one normal way to make this (typical task) work in Excel 2003? Hi try the following - for...

numbering pages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC My daughter has to number her project 1 of 20 etc and although I know how to number pages I don't know how to put the &quot;of 20&quot; bit in. Can anyone help please. Simplest way for a basic document (instead of Insert> Page Numbers): Use Insert> AutoText> Header/Footer - Page X of Y HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 5/20/10 2:16 AM, in article 59bb8bbf.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "mahango@officeformac.com" <mahango@officeformac.com> wrote: >...

Programming in .ASP
the variables in the URL are populate above and are valid. when I send the email to myself or other local developers, no issue, the URL is correct, however, sometimes when sent to customers, the url will read: http://www.someurl.com/?name=Me&location=there&em%0D%0A%20ail=test@someurl.com&hash=ABCABC123 where does the %0D%0A%20 come from, what adds that to the url, which obviously makes it invalid and doesn't work for the customer. Any ideas would be great. iConf = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Configuration") iConf.Fields.item("http...

requesting data from exchange server #2
I have this user that is having severe problems with outlok 2003 in which she clicks on address book and the whole thing freezes and says requesting data from exchange server. outlook is completely frozen. any idea why? other users are not reporting this issue nobody <nobody@nobody.com> wrote: > I have this user that is having severe problems with outlok 2003 in > which she clicks on address book and the whole thing freezes and says > requesting data from exchange server. > outlook is completely frozen. any idea why? other users are not > reporting this issue Call...

Printing + A4 + Printer + prints off page
Newbie Publisher User. Using Publisher 2002. Set page size to custom and specified A4 29.7cm x 21cm. Printer is set up as A4. Page prints with an offset top and bottom of about 3cm to take document over to 2 pages. Even if I set overlap to zero it still says page is too big and will print on 2 pages. Set margins to zero and same result. How do I get Publisher to recognise A4 settings? Crop marks and bleed are off. Any help gratefuly received! Many thanks What on earth are you having to use a Custom Page size? A4 should be a standard in the page size dialogue box, especially as you bei...

Attachment Blocking
I was not very clear in my last post, let me revise. When I setup Exchange 2003 (on my SBS2003 server) during setup of the Exchange 2003 it had a question about which file extensions/attachments I want to block from the server - it had some listed by default (like vbs, pif, scr) and I added a couple extra ones. Now I want to add a couple more but I cant seem to find the spot in Exchange System Manager. One person referred me to an article about Outlook security blocked an attachment for security reasons but this is not what Im looking for. Has nothing to do with the client side,...

FREE .NET EBOOKS , DOTNET TUTORIALS, CODE SNIPPETS
Visit this site u will find good .Net ebooks, .Net source code, .net tutorials and lots more for vb.net, c#.net, asp.net and other dotnet stuff. URL: www.DotNetGuide.net I don't like the site because 1) There are 3 sets of adverts on each page 2) The page is fixed with, which is very annoying. I am reading on a wide-screen laptop but find I am limited to approximately 60 characters per line, I can't read articles like that! Pete ...

Stopped Receiving Email #2
I have stopped receiving emails through my Outlook 2003 client. I can still get emails through webmail but now when I do a Send/Receive, I get the follwing message (I replaced the user's name with 'User' and the server's name with 'Exchange Server': 14:41:38 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 14:41:38 Synchronizing Mailbox 'User' 14:41:38 Synchronizing Hierarchy 14:41:39 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox' 14:41:39 Downloading from server 'Exchange Server' 14:42:34 Error synchronizing folder 14:42:34 [8004011B-3EE-8004011B-560] 14:42...

Excel Opening with Review Page 1940410 of 1940411
Am using Excel 2000 and OS (x64) Vista Home Premium with 4gb RAM. More times than not when I attempt to start Excel it defaults to a page with banner containing the above heading, Ready in the top left corner and a number of 'columns/ panels' on the right side of the page. The ONLY actions that are possible are page resizing and closing. As stated, not consistent, say 4 time out of 6. Suggestions please. John ...

outlook express 5.0
I was using a friends PC which is using outlook express 5.0. I clicked on the arrow above where the folders are listed and they dissapeared. I can't get the folders back. What do I need to do. I've done closing and re-opening and also re-booting. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inete...

Publisher should let me import multiple page PDF files.
The subject says it all. If I have a PDF document I want to insert into publisher, I shouldnt have to extract each page and then insert them one by one, page by page. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/defau...

xml DTD visual stdio .net 2k3 autocomplete
Hello, I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around Thansk Alejandro P. ? <alejandropacheco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:esj0OEWYEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration > App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but > not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around > >...