APNSoft Menu 3.8 Released!

APNSoft is pleased to announce the release of APNSoft Menu 3.8!

APNSoft Menu is an ASP.NET server control with AJAX support to display both
statically and dynamically created menus on your Web pages. It is a
flexible, reliable, powerful and easy to use menu system.

What's New:

1. Compatibility with Internet Explorer 8 and Google Chrome

APNSoft Menu now supports all popular browsers including Internet Explorer 8
and Google Chrome. Product is staffed with new skins which are fully
optimized for these browsers. All previous browsers are supported too.

2. Property HighlightedPathOpacity changed to HighlightedPathColor

The HighlightedPathColor property is used to specify a color for the
Highlighted Path. Opacity is not flexible and, therefore, cannot be used for
advanced menu customization.

3. ASP.NET 1.1 is not supported anymore

ASP.NET 1.1 is obsolete. New functionality can be added only by using
features of ASP.NET 2.0 and above. It is important for performance,
reliability, compatibility etc. Also, the statistics show that very few
developers use ASP.NET 1.1. These circumstances force us to close support
the ASP.NET 1.1 version. Please use Menu for ASP.NET 2.0 and above. Previous
product versions will be available via support.

4. Fixed bugs

- Fixed a bug with memory leaks in client-side script.
- Several minor bugs fixed.

5. Small code improvements

Now Menu more carefully controls system resources and gives the best
performance results.

Links:

Product Page:
http://www.apnsoft.com/Menu/

Downloads:
http://www.apnsoft.com/Downloads/Menu/

Contacts:
http://www.apnsoft.com/Contacts/

--
Andrei Lukas
Head of Technical Services, APNSoft

0
APNSoft

Menu
The Menu bar (File,Edit,View,etc ) disappeared from our OL. How do we get it back please. Trying Tools\Customize does not seem to do it since the Built in menu option as missing from there. Office 2003 Pro with SP1. -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. Problem solved with Repair -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "Peter Foldes" <okf22@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:O1xL0w7LFHA.2888@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > The Menu bar (File,Edit,View,etc ) disappeared from our OL. How do we get > it back please. T...

Set Print Area #3
Quattro Pro has a feature that allows one to print two different areas of a spreadsheet on the same page with a number of lines between each area which can be set by the user. Does Microsoft Excel have such a feature? Whenever I try to print two areas, each is printed on a different page. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. There's no native XL function to do this. You'd need to use VBA. In article <22c1501c45d60$5ca2c030$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "rekoop" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Quattro Pro has a feature that allows one to print ...

Need 1.3 hotfix
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C89368.9AD4FA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I had to swap a machine out this weekend. It had 1.3 already on it (not = sure when I put it on) with a level of 1.3.0203. I had a hotfix around = of "Retail1.3-KB918740.EXE". When I tried to install it, I got a = message that indicated the correct base version wasn't found. The other = systems I have running are at 1.3.1006. Does anyone have a hotfix that can put the "0203" ...

Logical Statement on a SwitchBoard Menu.
Is it possible to use a logical statement before open an switchboard menu. Example: Check if user is authorized to access that switchboard menu. Thank Ileana Yes but you would have to do that as part of the switchboard form not any part of the switchboard itself. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "iholder" <iholder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FD4B318-845E-481E-B719-20D00B7190CE@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to use a logical statement before open an switc...

Kenmore 5055 Single Wall Vacuum Bags, Also Fits Panasonic Style C-5 Bags
List Price:$1.90 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0006OLG2G Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0006OLG2G These bags are made to fit Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaners using style 5055, 50557, and 50558 Bags Numbers. They are made from a single ply of paper, and do let a lot of fine dust particles through the bag. They are NOT recommended for homes with breathing issues or allergies, but are recommended for people looking for the best price on bags. They also will fit Panasonic C-5 bags. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Apple Keyboard Kit:http://bestdealloc...

Problems with crm 3.0 e-mail router.
Hi, I´m having a problem with the crm 3.0 e-mail router service. Suddently i´ve started to have this kind of errors in the event viewer "Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Delivering message: RE: LOG_T01 CRM:00170016 in mailbox: CRM failed (System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientPr...

Paste damages formula in autofilter #3
That doesn't seem to work as the paste sends a #REF into the offset o paste so the formula becomes =IF(OFFSET(#REF!,0,-1)>0,1,0) on the righ which returns the #REF error. Think solution would be easier to solve with a macro executin everytime an update occurs maybe?. There's got be a way to do it cause I have seen a worksheet where i works and I don't believe it is likely it was done with macros. (sidenote, database is a central one used to modify other worksheet using macros. Each of these worksheets uses different sets of filters The data pane on the right records subtotal...

curved text #3
I did a search, but can't seem to figure this out. Win 98SE MS Publisher 2000 I want to make a curved text for a poster in a half circle. I've tried word art, and custom shapes, but can't seem to make that text curve. If I had Corel Draw, I know that will work..that program had some different shapes that you selected and then the text just flowed to follow the shape. Any idea how to do this in MsPub 2000? Thanks darius wrote: > I did a search, but can't seem to figure this out. > > Win 98SE > MS Publisher 2000 > > I want to make a curved text for a...

Unable to use the back/forward buttons in the OPEN menu
I recently upgraded to Excel 2007 and Windows 7. Previously I was able to ask the program to 'open' and then go back/forward through the folders to get to the next location as needed. Now I have to start over every time. The back and forward buttons are alway gray and the address bar is blank if I try to pull it down. Getting tired of having to use the Nav panel and start over every time.... Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Outlook Organization fields #3
Is there a default setting in outlook 2000 that can determine which organization fields are showing when you create a new directory? What I mean by "field" is the way you can organize the emails. From, To, Subject, Date Received, Sent, etc. For some reason my "From" box is missing from each new directory I create. Having to go into "Customize Current View" and create it again is going to become more and more irritating as time goes by. Does anyone know something about this? First determine what view you're using -- either go to View | Current View, or...

Unable to bind to the destination server in DNS #3
I have built a test W2K3 Forest / domain on my network along with an EXCH2003 sp2 member server. The DC for this test environment is the DNS server and has my production environment W2K3 Forest w/ child domain setup as secondary zones. as well as the production DNS have a secondary zone setup for the test environment. From the production accounts i can send email to the test accounts. But i can not send email from the test to the production. Message are sitting in the queue and the connector information says "Unable to bind to the destination server in DNS.". Can anyone h...

Assigning values to a Validation Menu
I'm trying to do this thing on Excel where I have a list of values tha are being summed at the bottom of the page. Thats not a problem. Th problem I'm having is that one of the cells is a pull down lis (Validation) and I need to set it up so each of the choices (eg. A-1 B-2,...) has a specific value associated with it that will be added i with the rest of the sum. Anyone know how I can do this -- AlwaysAAnge ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AlwaysAAngel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2728 View this...

Moving Contact Menu Items on the ISV file
I need help configuring the isv.config file to change the order of menu items on the contacts screen. I've seen the posts on how it remove items but I can't seem to move items on the menu. Thanks, Scott ...

Problem in adding new menu item to existing menu in GP
I want to add new form in Tools->Setup->Sales->new form. My GP version is 9.0 I had created procedure in which i am using AddCommandToMenu function to add menu. Status = AddCommandToMenu(DYNAMICS, resourceid(form Command_Sales), resourceid(command CL_Sales_Setup of form Command_Sales), Seq, CMD_BUILTINCMD_DICTID, resourceid(form Command_IOP), resourceid(command Cmd_IOP of form Command_IOP), true, MENULOAD_TOTABLE); Is it right way to add new menu item under existing GP menu or any other way to add menu item? I had tried also other way : menu_tag = Command_GetTag(command CL_...

My Save As menu is not working
Save As under the file menu in Excel is "grayed out" so I cannot select it. How can I fix this problem Hi, right-click the menubar select Customise from list >> Toolbars click Standard click Reset Button ok - Mark >-----Original Message----- >Save As under the file menu in Excel is "grayed out" so I cannot select it. >How can I fix this problem >. > ...

MSN Money #3
I noticed recently (today) that one of my credit card accounts has not updated for 17 days and I have had activity in that time. Also, I have a problem with the net worth module, it overlaps the assets and liabilities when I print. I assume you have checked the box next to this account in the internet updates dialog box. Maybe it somehow became unchecked. >-----Original Message----- >I noticed recently (today) that one of my credit card >accounts has not updated for 17 days and I have had >activity in that time. Also, I have a problem with the net >worth module, it ...

Displaying tasks #3
Is there any way to get the task title to display in either the calendar or on the task pad (displayed beside the calendar) in Outlook 2003? All I can get is a small pane with check boxes. I wasn to be able to see the names of the tasks like a to do list. You should be able to position your mouse on the separator bar between the Task Pad and the Calendar and drag the Task Pad larger. That would allow you to see the subject of the task. -- Patricia DiGiacomo -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Windwatcher" <djpal...

SQL 2000 SP 4 and GP 8.0
Hello: Is it true that there is a problem with installing and "using" SQL Server service pack 4 and Great Plains 8.0? If so, is MBS going to release a new GP service pack in order to alleviate that concern? And, again if so, what would happen if you installed service pack 4 in a GP 8.0 environment specifically? What problems would occur? Thanks! childofthe1980s I have not seen any problems with SQL Server 2000 sp4 and GP 8. -- Charles Allen, MVP "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > Is it true that there is a problem with installing and "usin...

Do I really have to use keyboard Shortcuts to do things that used to be on the Menu?
I have run into issues using Word 2007 that need to be on the Wish list for a new Word. 1) There a many things I cannot do any more using menus (the mouse). For example, Insert field. For example I am expected to learn Alt Shift O to insert a TC entry. Please can we have the Insert Field menu back - more to the point, I should NEVER HAVE TO LEARN KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS. PLEASE!!!! It took me 45 minutes to discover there was no obvious way of doing it with a mouse! 2) I can no longer toggle formatting marks on and off on the fly: this is a vital method of figuring out what idiotic t...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

Net Framework 1.0 service pack 3
My auto update wants to install Net Framework 1.0 service pack 3. Can't install, keep getting Error Code: 0x643. I have an HP Pavilion ze 4500 series notebook, running windows xp now with service pack 3. Have been trying to update everything and this is thing only I can't install. This is an older PC and have upgraded memory, ran an opitimizer and got thngs working pretty well. My current .Net Framework 1.0.3705.288 Does anyone have any suggestions? I would appreciate any help. Thank you. -- kim Hello Kim, See <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976982>...

How can I show the name of the file on top of the Main Menu Bar
How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top of the Main Menu Bar). Thanks a lot in advance. Humberto Right-click the Menu bar>Customize>Commands-tab>Web>Address ...drag this to the Menu bar. HTH Sige Humberto wrote: > How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top > of the Main Menu Bar). > Thanks a lot in advance. > Humberto Option Explicit Public WithEvents App As Application Private Sub App_WindowActivate(ByVal Wb As Workbook, ByVal Wn As Window) App.Caption = "Microsoft Excel - " &...

Start Menu
Morning, Can anyone tell me how to turn off the adaptive menus on the start menu. I am running XP SP3, classic mode. To clarify I have already turned off these menus in all applications its just on the Start Menu that I am having the issue. Thanks in advance Mike "Miketsw" <Miketsw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CFC5DCD-26F0-407C-A11C-C319F44C6927@microsoft.com... > Morning, > > Can anyone tell me how to turn off the adaptive menus on the start > menu. I > am running XP SP3, classic mode. > > To clarify I ha...

XML 2004 just 3 weeks away --reveiw program updates -- reserve room -- register today
XML 2004 Conference & Exposition –“From Syntax to Solutions” November 15-19, 2004 – Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, D.C. http://www.xmlconference.org XML 2004 is just 3 weeks away. The largest continuously running, independently organized XML conference, XML 2004 is produced by IDEAlliance http://www.idealliance.org and partnered by other industry and standards –making organizations, such as OASIS, W3C, WS-I, NISO, DISA, and LISA. XML 2004 taking place November 15-19 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C. offers over 140 presentations, 30+ exhibitors, to...

adding time #3
I am trying to add a series of hours worked and I can't get it to total in hours/minutes. For example: 56:35+6:26+13:00+:38. Any suggestions? Format the answer as [h]:mm Tyro "Patty F" <PattyF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0DD1477-353A-4D82-9504-BB7AC9DCEE40@microsoft.com... >I am trying to add a series of hours worked and I can't get it to total in > hours/minutes. For example: 56:35+6:26+13:00+:38. Any suggestions? ...