APNSoft DataGrid 3.2 Released!

APNSoft is pleased to announce the release of APNSoft DataGrid 3.2!

APNSoft DataGrid is an ASP.NET server control with AJAX support to display
data in a tabular format with options of choice, sorting and editing
entries. DataGrid component has been designed in a way to reduce development
time at the utmost and require no specific knowledge from developers.

New features:

1. Compatibility with Google Chrome.

APNSoft DataGrid now supports all popular browsers including Google Chrome.

2. New client-side methods.

dg.FindSelectedRow(GridID); - finds the page where the selected row is
located.
Returns 'true' if the row was found, otherwise the function returns 'false'.

dg.ClearCache(GridID); - deletes the cached pages of Grid.

3. Updated client-side methods.

dg.InsertRow(CloseEditForm); - adds a record to the Grid. The Edit Form is
not
closed automatically if the CloseEditForm=false.

dg.UpdateRow(CloseEditForm); - updates the current record. The Edit Form is
not closed automatically if the CloseEditForm=false.

4. New properties.

The MessageLoading specifies a message to be displayed when component
loads records. The MessageNoRecords specifies a message to be displayed
when there are no records in the data source.

5. New method SetTemplateActiveBlock().

This method is used to set a value for user-defined Active Block in the
column
template. Now column templates are more flexible. The program logic in
templates can be changed by using external parameters.

6. ASP.NET 1.1 is not supported anymore.

ASP.NET 1.1 is obsolete. New functionality can be added only by using
features of ASP.NET 2.0 and above. It is important for performance,
reliability,
compatibility etc. Also, the statistics show that very few developers use
ASP.NET 1.1. These circumstances force us to close support the ASP.NET 1.1
version. Please use DataGrid for ASP.NET 2.0 and above. Previous product
versions will be available via support.

7. Fixed bugs.

Fixed a bug with memory leaks in client-side script.
The behavior of hovered row is fixed when new row is added.
Panel with DataGrid does not generate error in Visual Studio Design Mode.
Several minor bugs are fixed.

8. Code improvements.

Now DataGrid more carefully controls system resources and gives the best
performance results.

Links:

Product Page:
http://www.aspnetdatagrid.com/

Downloads:
http://www.apnsoft.com/Downloads/DataGrid/

Contacts:
http://www.apnsoft.com/Contacts/

--
Andrei Lukas
Head of Technical Services, APNSoft

0
APNSoft

request for v.3.0
Hello, if you changes owner in a parent record, owner changes automaticaly for all child records (except of activities). In the case of ACCOUNTS it would be nice, if the user can decide in a dialog window, which child ACCOUNTs should change the owner also and which don´t change. -- Ivana ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft We...

Fixed Assets #2
I am a small sized business, 2 employees but my business is huge, $10,000,000 last year. I like to keep things simple and prefer to use MS Money Business for my financial program. I have decided to keep track of my fixed assets for my business for the 2006 tax season. What I need to do is to go back and re-enter some items, I think. \ If I create individual accounts for equipments, furniture, and software but already have paid my vendors our of my old accounts. How do I transfer the expeses over to the new fixed asset accounts that I created? Is this making sense? -- Aquila Business ...

error LNK2019 #2
I got the following "error LNK2019". Can you please give some suggestions to resolve this? ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// LinkFormView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CMessageQueue<class CMessage>::ClearAndDelete(void)" (?ClearAndDelete@?$CMessageQueue@VCMessage@@@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CLinkFormView::OnBnClickedSimulationButton(void)" (?OnBnClickedSimulationButton@CLinkFormView@@QAEXXZ) LinkFormView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external sym...

inserting record into an xml doc using datagrid
I have the following for a datagrid that inserts a row into an xml file. It works great, but inserts the data to a new top-level node. I don't know how to specifiy an existing node for the inserted item: void DataGrid1_Update(Object Sender, DataGridCommandEventArgs e) { try { string stitle = (e.Item.Cells[1].FindControl("txttitle") as TextBox).Text; DataSet ds = new DataSet(); //ds.ReadXmlSchema(Server.MapPath("~/Home/XMLMenus/MenuCategory.xsd")); ds.ReadXml(Server.MapPath("~/web1.sitemap"),XmlReadMode.InferSchema); ...

synchronizing Windows Contacts with Outlook Contacts #2
are Windows XP Contacts and Outlook Contacts supposed to be able to Sycnh in any way? i can't imagine that they wouldn't... maybe these POSTS are being rendered in French or something. i'd have sworn there were a bunch of MVPs in here dying to help stupid people like myself. glenn.nall@gmail.com wrote: > are Windows XP Contacts and Outlook Contacts supposed to be able to > Sycnh in any way? i can't imagine that they wouldn't... Stupid me, guess I was off having a LIFE rather than looking at posts from you. This is a volunteer staffed forum and you get what yo...

Outlook 2000 and attachments #2
I've got Outlook 2000 installed witht he rest of office on one particular workstation. When I send an attachment (Word document) to the clients e-mail Outlook gives the error that word is not installed. I've tried to detect and repair both programs. I also tried to remove the Frmcache.dat file which turned out to be not present, the Outcmd.dat file was not present nor was the Extend.dat file. Any assistence you can offer would be greatly appreciated. ...

ADD datagrid
How to add a datagrid in MFC visual C++ without using ADO? THX~ No way other than adding a flex grid and populating it yourself. AliR. "garks" <zenkicheung@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1164190108.104171.256100@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > How to add a datagrid in MFC visual C++ without using ADO? > > THX~ > Sorry, I am first time writing VC++ Could you tell me what is the flex grid? garks AliR (VC++ MVP) =BCg=B9D=A1G > No way other than adding a flex grid and populating it yourself. > > AliR. > > "garks" <zenkicheung@g...

Receiving 2 of every message
I recently paid for a hotmail account so I could have larger storage and not get cancelled for any reasons such as not checking it often enough. I followed the instructions and put my service on Outlook Express. Now I'm receiving 2 of every message. What's up? Can I fix this? Thanks Darla ...

3M SandBlaster 423-120 Flexible Sanding Pad, 3.7 x 9.25-Inch, 120-Grit, Rectangle, 2-Sheet
Price:$7.30 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B000GLHW3Q Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000GLHW3Q Sandblaster, 2 Pack, 120G 3.7" x 9" Large Flexible Abrasives Detailed Sandpaper, Lasts 10 Times Longer Than Normal Sandpaper, Extreme Durability, Ultimate Comfort, Sandpaper Can Also Be Used On Detailed Flexible Abrasives Tool True Value #630-485. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: 3M SandBlaster 423-180 Flexible Sanding Pad, 3.7 x 9.25-Inch, 180-Grit, Rectangle, 2-Sheet:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000GLE1OO 3M SandBlaster 413-220 Flexib...

Recurring Deposits #2
Is there a way to create recurring deposits in Money Essentials for Vista? I can't seem to do this. I can create recurring bils without any problem though. You would need to enable the 'advanced bills/deposits' area. I've not used Money Essentials, so don't know whether that is an option in that particular version of the product. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any uns...

Delivery Problem #3
Hy, trying to send a message to my office mailbox from my own private mailbox, doing a message tracking i can see that my front-end server receive the message, transfer it to my back-end server and in the message tracking on my back-end server i find this: Message submitted to Advanced Queuing Started Message Submission to Advanced Queuing Message submitted to Advanced Queuing Message Submitted to Categorizer Started Message Submission to Advanced Queuing Message Submitted to Categorizer The message isn't in any queue and is not been delivered... What i can do? Thanks Kentucky Ciao a t...

Can't recover deleted items #2
I've seen this post several times, but thus far haven't found a posted solution. I've got a user who goes into Outlook and tries to recover her deleted items. When she does so, it boots her out of outlook. I originally thought this was a Win98 issue with Outlook 2000. I gave her a new PC with W2K pro and it is still doing it. I can recover her deleted items from my machine with no problems. But from her pc, it craps out. Could soemone out there lend a solution? Thanks, Mark ...

CRM 3
Sorry i had to mention that i'm using CRM 3 Thanks ...

02wl(2)

Charts #2
Hi, I have a sheet which have two columns - A and B. Column A Column B Class2 at cell(A2) 9 (B2) Class3 (A3) 6 (B3) Class4 (A4) 10(B4) I create a bar char by seclecting Class2--to Class4 and 9-- to 10. I works fine. My question is that there is a way which the chart will update by itself if I put in Class5 in column A and 11 in column B. Ex: If I insert a new row (Row5) and type in Class5 and 11 (B5), can it update the chart by itself? If you think that there is a way that can make the chart can update b...

eConnect Incoming Service #2
Is there any way that I could install two eConnect Incoming Services on one server? Requirement here is to have one service connect to 'DEV' database and the other connect to 'TEST' database and consume from different queues. It appears like the service name is hard coded. Thanks for your help, -Murali ...

emails #3
how do I delete those emails I don't want to open. I now have Mcafee Virus software installed so I shouldn't get too many more unwanted email. S M ihhmaag@cox.net wrote: > how do I delete those emails I don't want to open. I now > have Mcafee Virus software installed so I shouldn't get > too many more unwanted email. > > S M HUH?! An AVP scans mail for viruses, it doesn't block spam. I don't know of any AVP that includes a spam blocker. If you wish to block spam you'll need to install a 3rd-party applet or use rules. "ihhmaag@cox.net&quo...

portfolio views #2
hello, im using 2004 and have created portfolio's using the customized view option in the Portfolio Menu. This way i can allocate my investments into different portfolio's, but i cant see a way to delete or rename customized views, anyone know how to? thank you In microsoft.public.money, Jex wrote: >hello, im using 2004 and have created portfolio's using the customized view >option in the Portfolio Menu. This way i can allocate my investments into >different portfolio's, but i cant see a way to delete or rename customized >views, anyone know how to? SeeADiffer...

Office 2003 outlook does not have newsgroups feature #2
Hi Does anyone knows Office 2003 outlook have newsgroupgs feature. Outlook Express has newsgroups feature but not Outlook. Robin Outlook has never had a newsgroup reader built in. It will launch a news-only mode OE session when you use the menu items therein. robin wrote: > Hi > > Does anyone knows Office 2003 outlook have newsgroupgs feature. > Outlook Express has newsgroups feature but not Outlook. > > Robin There's a third party product in beta called NewsLook in beta. Its not ideal, yet, but functional. http://www.ghytred.com/index.aspx Tom S. -- The gr...

Cannot Start Outlook #3
When I try to start outlook, two error messages come up: ERROR STARTING PROGRAM. The OUTLLIB.DLL file is linked to missing export MSO.DLL:939. Then: A device attached to the system is not functioning. Please Help!!! On 21 Apr 2004 17:04, "Ryan Davis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to start outlook, two error messages come up: >ERROR STARTING PROGRAM. The OUTLLIB.DLL file is linked to missing >export MSO.DLL:939. Then: A device attached to the system is not >functioning. Please Help!!! Check this article: http://support.microsoft.com...

Corruption #2
I'm trying to determine if I have any corruption in some of my user's mailbox's. Specificaly their inbox. Does anyone know any tools for determing corruption with exchange and specificly a user's inbox/mailbox. Try this.. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3D1C7482-4C6E-4EC5-983E-127100D71376&displaylang=en -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:810B3E...

CRM 3.0 Dynamic Excel Export error
Hello, I am receiving the following error when attempting to export a dynamic excel spreadsheet from CRM 3.0: Connection failed: SQLState: '01000' SQL Server Error: 10061 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]ConnectionOpen (Connect()). Connection failed: SQLState: '08001' SQL Server Error: 17 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. CRM 3.0 and SQL 2005 are installed on the same server (this is a development environment) and in the same domain as the AD controller. SQL is setup to allow SQL and Windows au...

sumproduct #3
Industry Mkt Val YTW a 5 5 b 10 6 b 15 7 a 20 8 What formula can I write to give me the weighted average YTW for industry A and B? "MATT" <matthew_elliott75@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:199ea01c38759$ea620f80$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Industry Mkt Val YTW > a 5 5 > b 10 6 > b 15 7 > a 20 8 > > What formula can I write to give me t...

Automatic Date Calculations #2
Hi, Is there any way of automatically calculating dates in Excel? For example I am creating a spreadsheet that is being used for quotin new programs. I want to have a table that has some timing information, like start o production (year), Month of production (i.e. 5) and then the progra Life (6 years). I want Excel to fill out all of the years in a separate table with th corresponding amount of months of production in that year. I.e. If the start date is May 2003 and the program life is 3 years, I wan Excel to display: 2003 (7 Months) - [this is the remainder of production months left i ...

Different from 1.2 vs 1.3
Where is there a list of what 1.3 really does provide in way of improvement over 1.2, without all the marketing bullsh** to get you to upgrade? We have requested a bug to be fix for years now with the cashier return limit field. It can not be set at 0.00, but at 0.01 to keep cashiers from doing a return. The 0.00 the software treat it like they have no limit on doing return. My senior management is getting tired of waiting on Microsoft to fix it. There are other bugs, but this is the 1st to come to my mind. ED The only thing that really changed at the Store level is that Credit ...