Windows Server 2003 Logo?

Is it still possible to submit for Windows Server 2003 Logo?  If not is there
WS2K3 signability available under Windows Server 2008 Logo?

Thanks,
Steve

WLK 1.5 is the latest logo kit available. It does allow for testing and
receiving a logo for specific Windows Server 2003 devices (see
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/winlogo/categories.mspx).

John Garcia [MSFT]

"S. Heck"  wrote in message

Is it still possible to submit for Windows Server 2003 Logo?  If not is
there
WS2K3 signability available under Windows Server 2008 Logo?

Thanks,
Steve

0
John

Outlook 2003 Outbox #5
I compose and immediately send Outlook 2003 email messages. Every newly sent message also redundantly goes into the Outbox, forcing me to periodically go there and delete those messages. How can I compose and send emails without a copy going into Outbox? "gatordawg" <james.butts@oracle.com> wrote in message news:1171819936.194411.7800@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... >I compose and immediately send Outlook 2003 email messages. Every > newly sent message also redundantly goes into the Outbox, forcing me > to periodically go there and delete those messages. How can I c...

OWA Issues on Macs With New Server
We recently replaced our Exchange server with an upgraded, new one. We went from Windows 2000 server to Windows 2003 Server for the OS, but Exchange has always been 2003. Outlook on PCs and Entourage on Macs work fine. OWA on PCs works fine. However, when users login to OWA on Macs (And, they can login to it fine...) the following two things happen: 1.) They have to click on everything twice (not a double click but two single clicks) for it to open. If just one click, it will go about 10-15 minutes and then open, but 2 clicks makes whatever it is open right away. (For anything, ...

outlook 2003 automatic send receive does not receive all emails
I have 80 users using outlook 2003 with windows XP. When the user press the send/receive button stacks on "send/receive status ##%". Even at sending... Sometimes the outlook completes the send/receive and the user doesn't receive all the emails. If I go on OWA there are new emails that the user didn\t download even though the send/receive is complete. to resolve for the moment the problem, the users have to close the outlook, open it again and then either automatic send/receive or manually they receive the new emails. I checked all windows and office upd...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Problems with creating a budget in 2003
I have set up my annual Bills and Deposits on the MANAGE SCHEDULED BILLS AND DEPOSITS screen. Now, when I go to create a budget Money automaticlly recoginizes the bills and deposits that I have set and puts them into my budget along with a dollar amount which is great. However, once I am done creating the rest of my budget and Money shows me the overview of what I spent compared to what I budgeted, it shows that I had NO money budgeted for the bills that were automaticlly transferred in from the SCHEDULED BILLS AND DEPOSITS screen even though when I was designing the budget it had ...

Windows Vista

open windows

Outlook 2003 and VPN
We are connecting to an Exchange 2003 server on a Win 2K server with Outlook 2003 clients. I want to set up outlook to automatically connect to a VPN when they open Outlook. Right now are remote users have to connect to their ISP, Connect to VPN, open Outlook. I would like them to be able to just connect to there isp and than open Outlook and have Outlook extablish the VPN. Thanks ...

Can't install Exchange System Manager 2003..
Hi, The OS is Windows Server 2003 SP1 (only 1 partition, the free disk space is only 8 GB) and actually what I'm trying to do is to have a mailbox for a user from Domain B but the Exchange 2003 is in Domain A. Domain A (domainA.hq.com) and B (domainB.hq.com) are under one forest. I have checked some of the emails that were sent to this newsgroup and they suggested that I just need to install the Exchange System Manager on Domain B but I can't proceed with the "Install Exchange System Management Tools Only" installation wizard (Exchange 2003 Std Edt CD). I'm stuck ...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003: External Error. No Such Object on Server
Users cannot get to CRM via WEB. They would get error box: No Such Object on Server. I got this from Event Viewer: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: There is no such object on the server. Error Message: There is no such object on the server. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()...

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Windows recovery console

Slow server
I have two questions. Our email server is running win2k and exchange 2k3. We have a dual processor P3 650mhz with 1gb ram 210gb raid data drive. This is all for 100 users. Our email is taking up to 1 hour to send or recieve. Is our server underpowered? Also I am getting alot of application log errors saying a non-delivery report with status code of 4.0.0 (or sometimes 5.0.0 or 5.4.0) has been gererated. What does this mean and how do I fix it. I have the mircosoft press exchange server books and I can't seem to get this taken care of. Any help would be great. Thanks, Da...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

exchange 2000 server help
Hello all, I am hoping someone out there can help me out. I am going to use the domain xyz.com as an example. Our problem is that our mail is sometimes being rejected from some smtp servers because of our fully qualified smtp hostname, which is showing up as hostname-exch.xyz.local. To remove the ".local" part, do I need to go through the trouble of changing our domain name or is there a simple change I can make on the server which will change the name from hostname-exch.xyz.local to hostname-exch.xyz.com. When we send out email to an internet address, the users email address sh...

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
Hi, I setup CRM Router on Exchange 2007 server. We are using email forwarding rule for incoming email. For all users and CRM mailbox I am getting this error when I am running test after “Load Data”: Name: CRMSystemMailbox-CRMRouter Incoming Status: Failure - The remote Microsoft Exchange e-mail server returned the error "(401) Unauthorized". Verify that you have permission to connect to the mailbox. The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. What I'm doing wrong? Thanks! This may not apply but it worked for me with Exchange 2003. I had the same error unt...