Why is printer driver receiving JPG?

Hello,

I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni example from the
DDK.  The problem is that OEMBitBlt (and other functions) are
receiving jpegs as the destination source (as identified by psoDest-
>fjBitmap == BMF_JPEG).

In my EnablePDEV, I'm setting the DEVINFO->flGraphicsCaps2 flag to 0
(even though it should already be 0).  Am I understanding the
documentation wrong or should psoDst not be in jpeg format?
0
Agromatic

On Jan 19, 4:51=A0pm, Agromatic <sutton1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni example from the
> DDK. =A0The problem is that OEMBitBlt (and other functions) are
> receiving jpegs as the destination source (as identified by psoDest-
>
> >fjBitmap =3D=3D BMF_JPEG).
>
> In my EnablePDEV, I'm setting the DEVINFO->flGraphicsCaps2 flag to 0
> (even though it should already be 0). =A0Am I understanding the
> documentation wrong or should psoDst not be in jpeg format?

Nevermind, was looking at fjBitmap instead of iBitmapFormat.  Duh.
0
Agromatic

Error received when assigning cases ; "The parameter is incorrect"
When users try to assign cases, they periodically receive the error message below. We've run SQL Profiler traces, CRMDiag and sent those files to Microsoft support. however they're not finding anything "wrong" here, and I'm beginning to get frustrated with not being able to narrow down the cause. Has anyone else experienced this issue? if so, how did you resolve it? Server Error in '/' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The parameter is incorrect. Description: An unhandled exception occurred duri...

Outlook e-mail received time is an hour off
Where I work, we have Outlook 2000. One of the employees is receiving e-mails an hour before they were sent. In other words, the received time on his e-mails is an hour behind the actual time. I did an experiment, I sent an e-mail to both him and me. My received time was correct, in fact it was a minute after my PC's time, but his received time was a complete hour before his PC's time. Both of our PC's time is correct. I'm guessing it has something to do with his Outlook account, but I can't fine anything. Maybe someone on here can help me. Deanna Have him c...

Citrix Printer Problem
When running on our Citrix server, everytime we change companies in Dynamics the printer changes from the user's default to another printer. Anyone know how to make Dynamics stay with the default printer? We are running Dynamics Ver 7.0 and Citrix Metaframe XP Ver 1.0 on a Windows Sever 2003. Thanks Hi How is the GP client installed on the Citrx server? Are all the users using the same DEX.ini file? "JEK" <JEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BB7F031-0E3C-4BF0-91AD-1160B34EC642@microsoft.com... > When running on our Citrix server, everytime...

Payables Cheque
When printing a payables cheque (Transactions > Purchasing > Print Cheques), after selecting Process, I am prompted to print to the screen, printer or a file. Is there a way to default this always to the printer & not even be prompted for it. Thanks Yes, in Posting Setup (Administration>Posting>Posting) select the Purchasing Series and Computer Checks Origin. In the bottom section of the window, you'll see each of the reports that print when you hit Process. You can de-select the ? to prevent the system from asking for the destination, de-select the Scre...

Printer status?
Hi to everyone! I don't know if this argument is OffTopic. Anyway I would like to seriously discuss about Getting the status of a common windows printer. I think I've read most of the threads about this argument. Most of them suggest to view an example on an MSDN article ... something like Q160129 "How To Get the Status of a Printer and a Print Job"...or anyway suggest to use the PRINTER_INFO_n structures... Well, this DOES NOT WORK!. Probably I make some mistakes... but if is true that there are some structures like PRINTER_INFO_n, that have an entry for the status... is...

Domain users cannot print on networked printer in SBS 2003 R2 netw
Hi , I have an Epson CX11NF printer networked to a server running SBS 2003 R2. The printer has been added to the server and I can print from the server. When logged onto a network client as a domain admin I can print. When logged on as a domain user on a network client I cannot print (error printing). When logged on as a domain print operator on a network client I cannot print. Domain users have the correct permissions on the server Windows Temp and Spool folders. I have the same results whether the printer properties are set for spooled printing or direct to printer printing....

PDF Printer as default GP printer
I have my PDF printer set up as my default printer. When printing a SOP Invoice - it asks me where to create the file to....is there a way to setup a default file location for the creating of PDF's? Thanks Andrea, This issue cannot be done through GP since GP is only sending the printing job to the printer, you may need to look in the application settings that created this printer. For printers created by Adobe PDF follow steps below: 1. Right click the printer. 2. Go to Advanced Tab 3. Click on Printing Defaults. 4. Uncheck "Prompt for Adobe PDF filename" Regards, -- M...

Why is printer driver receiving JPG?
Hello, I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni example from the DDK. The problem is that OEMBitBlt (and other functions) are receiving jpegs as the destination source (as identified by psoDest- >fjBitmap == BMF_JPEG). In my EnablePDEV, I'm setting the DEVINFO->flGraphicsCaps2 flag to 0 (even though it should already be 0). Am I understanding the documentation wrong or should psoDst not be in jpeg format? On Jan 19, 4:51=A0pm, Agromatic <sutton1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm working on a printer driver based on the Oemuni ex...

WS2003/XP/2000 Driver signing
I'm trying to sign a winxp USB driver which is for USB serial emulation using usbser.sys. If I self-sign with a local certificate, it will install without the warning and looks to be fine. When I try to install the driver signed with my Class 3 code signing VeriSign certificate, it shows that the .cat file is signed properly, but the installer says it isn't signed. I'm not sure what my problem is. I'm trying to walk through the documentation to see what I could have missed. I'm wondering if it is related to having it WHQL signed, but if that were the ca...

users should administer printers not administrators
Great Plains administration of printers (Unnecessary administration is required) Named Printers is obviously a flawed idea. The administrator of the GP program should not be involved with the user period…. The basic concept is that the administrator knows every printer in the company or multiple companies in my case, the users and where all things should print… That’s a phenomenal amount of memory required to do a simple job… As an administrator it’s best to stay out of the way of all the users needs, keep with the security issues and have as little to do with Let the user assign his ow...

error inserting gif/jpg images
i've just reinstalled Pub 2000 (really great prog i've been using since ver 1), but now it wont insert jpg or gif images in clip gallery or other. bmp images are accepted. Error message say unable to complete task. Pub has graphics converters. ive tried reloading these different ways, but haven't found the correct way yet. previous installs worked OK, cant figure out what is different about this one can anyone help? Geoff, Specifically what is the error message? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "geoff t" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

MSPOS: Number of printers available
Refresh my memory please, why are we allowed only 2 printers for each register? I have access to 7 printers on my network, why can't I print to most of them. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

Receive e-mail in crm?
Hi, My client has only the service module. Is it possible to receive mail from outside crm? I installed the email router and set the personal user option to receive all email into crm. What do i have to do to receive mails from outside crm? Thank you ...

ndislwf (NDIS 6.0 Sample Filter Driver) to monitor native wifi adapter
I have built sample Filter Driver (ndislwf) from WDK and trying to install it with INF settings HKR, Ndi,FilterClass,, Custom HKR, Ndi,FilterType,0x00010001,0x00000002 HKR, Ndi\Interfaces,UpperRange,,"noupper" HKR, Ndi\Interfaces,LowerRange,,"nolower" HKR, Ndi\Interfaces, FilterMediaTypes,,"wlan" HKR, Ndi,FilterRunType, 0x00010001, 1 ; In above INF settings FilterClass is specified as "custom", bcoz it'll have the lowest position in the stack. I've also modified FilterAttach to accept bindings with only native-WiFi adapters. With above set...

I cannot receive or send email with Windows Mail.
I checked and all my account information was gone. I tried multiple times to add the account information but I always get and error message, "An error occured while reading the new account information. No changes have been made." Help, please. Answered in your thread "All my account information disappeared". Please use only one thread per issue. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Rick Lathrop" <RickLathrop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:384D9BDA-3FD4-44...

Networked Printer
We have a HP 2605dtn that is shared out on a Windows 2003 server. This week people have been complaining that PDF files take a long time to print. It prints a page, then stops, then starts back up. The driver on the server is a PCL6 driver. I have had problems in the past with PCL6 drivers, so I went to HP's site, but did not find a PCL5 driver, just a PostScript driver. I downloaded that and changed the driver on the server. Now on my PC, it's saying "printer not found on server". The share name is the same. If I change it back to the PCL6 driver, my ...

44 Firmware Drivers R4 Dsi. R4i Dsi 60871
Drivers Firmware R4i Dsi . Firmware R4 Dsi nintendo http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_firmware-drivers-nintendo-dsi-r4-i-upgrade_1214985 Firmware Drivers R4i Dsi , R4 Dsi , R4i-sdhc.com fAQ.Ev#,mL(T?oj?LX!BF)njH ...

what is printer port set-up for wireless printer
I'm having difficulty printing to hp adhoc lan See http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00035871&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=&product=305980&rule=8674 -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "arubabob" <arubabob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1DC43EB1-2F98-4A40-87AD-80034B45BF59@microsoft.com... > I'm having difficulty printing to hp adhoc lan ...

Random Users losing network printers in GP
Hello all, We are running 2 GP application servers on a Citrix environment, and randomly users are missing their network printers when trying to print. Becasue we have such tight deadlines, our users get frustrated having to log in/log out of GP to hopefully see the printers again (somtime 4-5 times). The network printers can be seen for the user on the server, however the individiual user does not have it as an option to choose in GP. SO I have ruled out the spooler. I don't know what to do next. Any suggestions? As always thanks for a response! We had a similar printer problem and solv...

2.0
One annoying problem in 1.3 was having to print a workorder to reset the default printer after viewing a transaction from POS lane with different printer. I thought 2.0 was supposed to fix this problem? ...

print copies at printer instead of sending multi-copies to printer
Does anyone know how to send 1 copy of the page to a hp color laser and have the printer itself make the copies to save time / bandwidth. I noticed that it was sending a new copy of the page for each copy. ...

10.0 SP 3 Upgrade
I upgraded from 10.0 SP2 to 10.0 SP3 this weekend. When my user's try to post an inventory transaction, whether it be a variance, transfer, or adjustment, they are receiving a Microsoft Dynamics GP Fatal Error that is kicking them completely out of the system. I ran a dexsql.log and the final statement is below. This is when an adjusment is done. SELECT T394.BACHNUMB, T394.BCHSOURC, T394.IVDOCTYP, T394.IVDOCNBR, T394.GLPOSTDT, T394.IVWHRMSG, T394.DOCDATE, T394.RCDOCNUM, T395.IVDOCTYP, T395.IVDOCNBR, T395.LNSEQNBR, T395.TRXLOCTN, T395.UOFM, T395.TRXQTY, T395.UNITCOST, T395.EXTDC...

Changing how names are displayed in already sent and received messages
In Outlook 2003, as a result of the somewhat undisciplined use of the autoresolve and autocomplete functions and some direct entry of email addresses, I have emails to and from the same person that display in separate sections when my inbox or sent mail box is arranged by To or From. That's because in some cases I used the name as recorded in my Contacts, in some cases Outlook inserted the name with quote marks via autocomplete, and in some cases it's just a johndoe@foobar.com address. I've now turned off Autocomplete so all names will conform to my Contacts. Is there a way to cha...

printer will not printer
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have successfully installed an HP DeskJet K60 and it shows as a valid, usable printer. When I try to print a document, it appears very briefly on the "printer screen" showing that it is printing, showing me as user and the correct document name with the correct sending time. But then it simply disappears from the screen without actually printing. Nothing is left in the queue. ????? Have you checked the HP site for an updated driver? Have you installed the 10.6.1 Update? Have you repaired disk permissi...

Can filter driver ignore an AddDevice?
Hello, I have a question. If my filter driver elects not to filter a certain PDO (e.g. it retrieves some PDO property through IoGetDeviceProperty and figures out the device should not be filtered), what should it do? 1) Return STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL, or 2) Simply return STATUS_SUCCESSFUL before doing any IoCreateDevice And anyway, is it legit to call IoGetDeviceProperty on the PhysicalDeviceObject at this point? Thanks. Just return STATUS_SUCCESS but do not attach to the device stack. If you return a failure code the whole device stack will be torn down. -- Don Burn (MV...