TWAIN Driver - 38233

I have to create a TWAIN driver. Are there any sample codes and maybe some
code skelleton available on which I can base such a driver?

YES : check TWAIN.org. There is a SDK and samples.

"hufaunder" wrote:

> I have to create a TWAIN driver. Are there any sample codes and maybe some
> code skelleton available on which I can base such a driver?
YES : check twain.org
SDK with samples are there.

"hufaunder" wrote:

> I have to create a TWAIN driver. Are there any sample codes and maybe some
> code skelleton available on which I can base such a driver?

Tracking of IO without using filter driver.
Hi all, We can see any read/write request @ filter driver stage. but is it possible to track the same @ application layer? i am just trying to capture the read write request send by any application. if you anybody knew it then plz reply me, thanks Hitesh "hitesh" <hitesh.ughreja@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2456c756-7a25-437f-8f02-8ac425a441b6@s36g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > We can see any read/write request @ filter driver stage. > but is it possible to track the same @ application layer? i am just > trying to capture the read write re...

Driver Database
Hi, I am fairly new to excel and would like to be able to catalogue my Drivers Collection. I would like to do this by 1st by Manufacture, then by hardware type, then OS type, and last by Version. I would like to be able to click the manufacture which will open a tree Hierarchy and so on. Is this possible and if so could anyone help me out. Regards John Hey John! Sounds like you can accomplish this in Excel. Need to better understand right path to take> How large is the list/catalogue? Perhaps you could post a sample so I can better get feel of what you want to accomplish. Pat F...

8.0 Client Install
The Great Plains installation manual says to create a "System DNS" and to the to select "With SQL Server authentication using a login ID and password entered by user" option as how to verify the login ID. Then it says to enter use the "sa" login and password. Is this always necessary? Is it possible to select the "With Windows NT authentication using the Network Login id" option instead? If not, is is possible to use another "login ID and password entered by user" - ie mabye DYNSA. What is the minimum SQL priveleges this id needs to ha...

sound driver
Hi, after formating and reinstalling windows xp, im not able to install a sound driver. im a newbie.. can sombody tell me what i need to do...thanks "Danevolve" <Danevolve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8ADE8DD-E4D2-42ED-A1DC-17BFCA7C3F9D@microsoft.com... > Hi, after formating and reinstalling windows xp, im not able to install a > sound driver. im a newbie.. can sombody tell me what i need to do...thanks Your newbie status is secure since you're posting this to a Vista newsgroup. Which sound card/chip do you have? Find that out then he...

How to add debounce time in keypad driver ?
Hi Experts, Thank you in advance. I need to add the debounce time of atleast 50ms. I am working on WM7 keypad driver. Right now the way I am testing is I have a set up which sends the key press/release events in time interval by adding 10ms every time. The first iteration starts with 10ms. The keypad driver just waits for the interrupt event and starts processing the keys by scanning columns and rows. Now the problem I am facing here is with my set up when I send the press/release event with in 10ms I am getting the key events which is unacceptable coz this 10ms interval cou...

Simplified chinese encoding for Twain 1.8
Hi All, Can anyone tell me what encoding should i use for simplified chinese localization support with Twain protocol 1.8 with my VC application. My application correctly loads simplified chinese resource and when it comes to loading the TWAIN, it crashes. For TWAIN Japanese support i am using "SJIS" encoding and its working fine. For others I am using ISO encoding and its working fine too. Recently i added simplified chinese localization support and used "GB2312" encoding for it. But it crashes. May be I am using a wrong encoding. The TWAIN Protocol error message also say...

HP 5000 JetDirect: Driver For PostScript?
Is there such a thing as a PostScript driver for HP's 5000 printer that works through the JetDirect card? I've got whatever the default driver is and the printer cannot render large pictures... and I'm hoping a PS driver will help. -- PeteCresswell Contact HP Support. (PeteCresswell) wrote: > Is there such a thing as a PostScript driver for HP's 5000 > printer that works through the JetDirect card? > > I've got whatever the default driver is and the printer cannot > render large pictures... and I'm hoping a PS driver will help. Per PA...

Microsoft driver update for HP Deskjet 460 Series
Can't seem to get Windows 7 update to load this driver update. My system has tried several times. Nor can I locate the file itself, anyone know where this file resides within Microsoft or elsewhere. The path (http://winqual.microsoft.com/support/?driverid=4189) is pretty useless. Get needed driver updates from the device or computer manufacturers' download pages, NOT Windows Update. (IOW, hide the driver Windows Update is offering the computer.) Jeff wrote: > Can't seem to get Windows 7 update to load this driver update. My system > has tried several ...

About Twain!!!!!!!!
Hi Everyone, Well i am devloping an application needs a TWAIN Support, i just want to knw whether capability negotiation is required in TWAIN. Thnx in advnc. Regards, Raj ...

How to include printer driver?
Hello, I would like to connect a HP 6940 printer (with USB and Ethernet interface) to a WinCE6 device and print from PWord.exe. I added usb printer support to my image and connected the printer via USB, but I can't select a USB connection in the PWord dialog. How can I print over ethernet (my image doesn't include the generic printer driver (pcl.dll)). Is this needed for printing over network? How can I add it then? Thanks in advance. ...

Communicating with CD DVD devices
I have an application that reads & writes to CD & DVD devices. I've not written my own device driver and have no ambitions to do so but I thought I'd ask a question here about something that still confuses me. The MS documentation for how to communicate with CD & DVD devices says the CD/DVD class driver is cdrom.sys which handles all the CDROM ioctls. Unfortunately these ioctls are inadequate for taking full advantage of CD and especially DVD capabilities. Plus many of them work on some versions of Windows and not on others because they have been replaced by new on...

USB function driver in WinCe 5.0
Hello. I'm using the sample mass_storage driver in platformbuilder (bot.cpp) to make our own function driver which uses company vendor id, pipes and protocol. All that works nicely. Now I need to make an independent dll which is NOT launched (init_xxx) by device manager (as bot.cpp is) but with same functionality. This dll has to be lanched by call from std. .net application. 1). If i do so: My dll's call to UfnInitializeInterface fails in BusIoControl(hBusAccess, IOCTL_UFN_GET_CLIENT_DATA, NULL, 0,&ucd, sizeof(ucd), &cbData, NULL); (ufnclient.cpp). Any idears...

RNDIS generic driver is loaded but not working
I load the RNDIS (Microsoft supplied) drivers on WinXP. The INF file was previously (and automatically) copied to Windows\INF directory as "oem14.inf". When I plug-in the device, in the Device Manager, I see 2 devices like "RNDIS Gadget" & "RNDIS Gadget #2". Both of them give "The device can not start. (Code 10)". The USB device never gets the RNDIS_INITIALIZE_MSG message. In fact, after lots of GetDesc , SetAddr and more GetDesc, the last control message it receives is GetDescriptor (String type) which was successfull. What to do next ...

09 R4i Dsi, Drivers Firmware, R4 Dsi nintendo Dsi 25447
Firmware - Driver para R4i Dsi, R4 Dsi. Nintendo Dsi. http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_firmware-drivers-nintendo-dsi-r4-i-upgrade_1214985 saludos Ck_nr&>ZLn&=h/Cc)lV(A)Pm= ...

scan to pdf twain or networkscanner
hi all, i want to make a litle program which can scan some documents to pdf, jpg by using a local scanner (with a twain driver) or by using a networkscanner/printer. I looked at www, but i can only find some free test demo's by using twain driver on the local pc. Is it possible to reach an network scanner with fixed ip in vbcode ? regards, tom Hi, On 15 Feb., 23:13, "Tom" <Tom@sgreorgl> wrote: > i want to make a litle program which can scan some documents to pdf, jpg = =A0by > using a local scanner (with a twain driver) or by using a &g...

Are your drivers worn out?
This has got to be one of the most stupid things I have seen online. Some website I stumbled across (I should have saved the URL), had an ad to sell some software to "Check for worn out Drivers". (such as a printer driver). Yep, it claimed that drivers dont only become outdated, but they wear out. WTF?????? I can agree that some do become outdated, but how the F--K do they wear out? Do their bearings wear from lack of lubrication, or does their engine fail? Or maybe they wear from friction, such as a pair of socks. I know that there is a lot of BS in advertising, espe...

Driver
Can any one refer a suitable driver that works with the Panasonic KX-P3200 FORMS PRINTER to run on WindowsXP. I contacted Panasonic but no response yet. There are no listed drivers for XP based on what I have seen. Help please. Thanks all. ...

third party driver catalog entries
Hi, I've added a couple of drivers to the public tree and to the catalog (public\mydriver\catalog\mydriver.pbcxml). I selected driver1 in the catalog and built and tested with it, then I unselected it and selected driver2, ran Build MyProjectname from the Build menu in PB (CE6R2). But driver1 keeps getting included in the build. I see that both driver1 and driver2 bib files are getting merged in and the dll's are both included in nk.bin. So it seems that adding to my image is easier than removing from the image. It's not just unchecking the catalog option and su...

OPOS Driver VS Windows Driver
I have a Epson TM-T88III Reciept Printer and the problem that i have is that when I use the windows printer driver to print the receipts its very slow and when I use the OPOS driver the reciept prints really fast. I would rather use the windows driver so how can I make the reciept print out faster? For faster printing in Windows using a TM printer, select a TM-Printer font -Chris "Mr Singh" <MrSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:923EF5EF-C020-4193-B870-166094822E33@microsoft.com... >I have a Epson TM-T88III Reciept Printer and the problem that i ha...

Regarding TWAIN Application!!!
Hi Guys, One of My application needs to deal with Scanning of Images. my doubt is whether shall i use WIA/TWAIN. thanx in Advnc. Regards, Raj ...

Problem to uninstall a driver.
Hi all ¡¡¡ i have installed video driver using the .inf files... Now i want to completelly uninstall this driver but in control panel i haven't uninstaller... If i try to uninstall the drivers with the device manager i can't.(i talks about the driver its necesarry to can boot the computer). Using f8 i have the same problem. Can anyone help me to uninstall these drivers ? Thanks all. "Sable" <Sable@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8479179E-1B10-4D4E-AD60-8AC0E7470509@microsoft.com... > i have installed video...

TWAIN error (TWCC_BUMMER)
Hello, I'm having a strange problem that has come up on a Windows XP Home with SP2. It has a TWAIN scanner connected to USB. It comes up with a TWAIN error (General failure. Source immediately unloaded.) This error happens when the twain scanning applet is called from another program. If I run the program at the command line it functions perfectly. Nothing that I know of has been changed on the computer. I tried System Restore to go back a few days, but that didn't fix the problem. It seems to be a Windows issue with the way external programs are run and the resources av...

Bug Check While Unloading Driver
Hi All, I had used KeWaitForMultipleObjects, waiting for events to occur (indefinitely). So, I had used a WDFWORKITEM and from workitem, I'm creating a system thread using PsCreateSystemThread where I used KeWaitForMultipleObjects. I get a BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)) when verifier is turned on and PnP driver test is run when driver is unloaded. In ReleaseHardware I set the event object to signalled state and there by causing a bugcheck at KeWaitForMultipleObjects. As the thread is running at passive level, can't I use KeWaitForMultipleObjects in the system thread...

HP Scanners and Drivers for Win Vista
Good Day: When I check for scanner drivers for models 2400c, 3970, and 4200 on HP's website, it only lists XP and earlier. Do any HP scanner models have drivers for Windows Vista? Will an XP driver work on Vista? What are Vista users supposed to do? *I wanted to add something. When I checked drivers for HP 2400c, HP 3970, and HP 4200 for Windows Vista on HP's website, it showed a Vista driver for 3970 but not for 4200c or 3400c. That doesn't make sense since the 4200c model is a newer model than 3970. Why would a manufacturer create a Vista driver fo...

problem with webcam driver
Hi! Are anybody use Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks with webcam.dll? I need help. I try to use webcam.dll on windows ce 5.0. It loads fine. I use Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks and CamTest2.exe for testing. But when I start CamTest2.exe picture and video are not showed. Please reply me! Thanks. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice The .NET Languages: A Quick Translation Guide http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3f734ea7-2805-4d0e-9262-ffe53321d5f4/the-net-languages-a-qui.aspx ...