Searching resources or books to learn Vista&Win7 OGL driver develo

Hi,

Can any expert tell me where to find good books and resources to learn Vista
or Win7 OpenGL driver development?

Thanks

KC

Did you ever receive a response?  I too am in the same boat or at least
sailing in roughly the same direction

"driver_guy" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can any expert tell me where to find good books and resources to learn Vista
> or Win7 OpenGL driver development?
>
> Thanks
>
> KC

Searching for Newsgroups

Search & replace in formulae

Search engine optimization

MFC Resources Unavailable--Still
I'm still struggling with this. Does anyone else have any ideas? I have an old MFC (statically linked) application that I haven't worked on since maybe 1996. I've got the source and rebuilt it using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003. It compiled okay and mostly it works just fine. However, there are a few operations that are causing errors, apparently due to missing MFC resources. EXAMPLE 1: If I select the File|Print Preview command, I get an assertion in CDialogBar::Create (bardlg.cpp) because _AfxCheckDialogTemplate returns FALSE. Apparently, it returns FALSE because the foll...

Outlook address book #26
I have recently purchased a new computer with XP and I would like to transfer my Outlook address book from my old computer with ME.... can this be done Outlook does not use an address book All your Outlook Data is in one file. The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "pete new haven" <petenewhaven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDCAA6F...

excel VBA

Adding Outlook Address Book for Outlook '97
I'm running Outlook '97 and Windows '98. I had to reformat the hard drive so I had to reinstall Windows Messaging from the Old '95 folder of the Windows '98 disk. Question1: Why are there two versions of Messaging? one folder labelled "intl" and one labelled "us". Which one should I have used? I can't remember which one I used but now i don't have the option to add service "outlook address book", nor can I make contacts an email address book. Preformatting the hard drive I could and it was very useful. What can I do? Which version of ...

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

Search, Search, Thanks
In the last couple of weeks I have been fighting with different ways o synching my laptop and my home pc. I have ended up with numerou duplicate entries, duplicate address books and duplicate contact lists ALL of my questions/problems I was able to resolve simply by searchin through the forums. Chances are if you have a problem you're not th first. There are some really good people on these forums that know alo more about Outlook than I do. Just my .02 Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages dir...

Including imap folders in outlook 2003 search folders
Dear all, Is it possible to include imap accounts/folders as providers for "virtual" search folders in outlook 2003? At the moment, I only see the option to check folders in my personal folders but not to include imap folders. The reason that I ask is that I would like to be able to get a complete view of follow up tasks across all my accounts (1 pop3, 2 imap and 1 hotmail). Only the pop3 account gets delivered into the personal folders and is included in the follow up a nd unread search folders. Thanks for your help in advanced. Raj ...

Installing ActiveX on XP and Vista
A slight topic shift from my previous installation thread (which seems to have died anyway). I'm putting together an installation (MSI) for my application using the 'setup project' in VS2005. I think I have all the correct files going where I need, but one particular file is giving me problems. I need to install an OCX file for our application licensing, but the registration of this ActiveX component causes an error in the Vista install, but its fine on XP. The error is: "Module C:\Program Files\...\SASE.OCX failed to register. HRESULT -2147023898. Contact your support...

Display search results
Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search result tabs appear on the right? Now they don't appear at all: the first search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the search results. I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta). Many thanks for any help. -- CH I can't really visualize what you want, but h...

Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? For example, a cell may have a formula such as =3+5 You can search and find the 3 or the 5. The cell with show 8, is it possible to search for an 8 and have it find this cell? TIA Yes. In the Search dialog, choose Options and select Look in Values. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "berj" <berj@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:WbednSOFT7Cbp57fRVn-1Q@adelphia.com... > Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? > > For example, a cell may have a formula such as > > =3+5 >...

Search Form Problems
I have a form that has two fields in it. The first field is for a ID number, and the other is for the projects name. I am having a problem with using the form for as a search tool. Some of the values are duplicates in the drop down, I wanted to know how to properly filter the combo box so that the values can only be seen once. The Row Source is the name of the table that the fields are from, however this only words for the ID combo box and not the project name one. For some reason the values are from the ID column in the project name's combo box as well. To counter this problem, I si...

How can I search for a phrase within thousands of documents 2003 search I searched for "Trust" in document name and "special needs" within document -- Irritated 2007 Word User You could do that by modifying the code in the article "Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm probably in combination with the code in the article "Insert into a document the names of all files in a selected folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InsertFileNames.htm ...

Dialog resource Editor name problem!
I used the vc++ 2005 to create a dialog in an mfc dialog based app after using many commands like copy paste and changing resource IDs I saw that the name that apears in the resources properties is different than the current ID of the resouce and show some previous name of the resource restarting VS or deleteing .res files and rebuilding did not solve the problem what should i do? I guess the problem is harmless because the app seems to work fine and event handlers also work.!! set correct time and date on your system. change IDs manually in .res file save it . It may solve your pro...

search
Why is it when I search (for a posting I listed) I never get any hits. I know I posted a message. I even search for a message on the screen and get nothing. mvestel@lbl.gov Sorry, that's not enough info. It should work if the parameters are configured correctly. Can you be more specific about how it fails? "Michael Vestel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45bb01c39f70$922026c0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Why is it when I search (for a posting I listed) I never > get any hits. I know I posted a message. I even search > for a message on ...

Search for record which needs two search terms
I have a table where the records are uniquely identified by a combination of two fields ChildAOLTermID and PhotoID. I want to use a combo on a form to look up records in the table. In the AfterUpdate event: DoCmd.SearchForRecord , , acFirst, "[ChildAOLTermID] = " & Me.cboFindRecord.Column(0) works but doesn't get me to the precise record I need because the PhotoID side of the record is not being specified. However, if I add that so that the search looks like: DoCmd.SearchForRecord , , acFirst, "[ChildAOLTermID] = " & Me.cboFindRecord.Column(0) And "[Phot...

Can anyone tell me how to search across all worksheets in a workbook? I have a viewing diary with a sheet for every day of the month and it would really help if we could search the whole workbook for a name. Many thanks Michele Hi Michele Slect all sheets first. It's done this way: Click sheet tab of the first sheet. Hold Shift button and click the the last sheet tab. Now search. -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Excel MVP Followup to newsgroup only please. "Michele" <mjh1606@aol.com> wrote in message news:011301c35926$07b30d30$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell m...

Good Morning: I am in the middle of an email audit and I am trying to do searches that meet certain guidelines. An example of a search would be: The searches are like this Frequent within 10 words of Trad* Excessive with in 10 words of Employee Any help would be great. Cheers Darren ...

File Attachment Problem in Vista
Hi, We are using Vista OS and browser is IE 7. When we are trying to attach more than 100MB to application, getting error as 'Page cannot be displayed'. and we are using the SAP is the backend system with OS is HP-UX and we set the parameters at max allowable attachment is 200MB in SAP system. So Kindly can help me on this issue and is there any limit by using Vista OS. Note: when we tried with this XP OS, its successfully attached the 110 MB file to the application. So facing the problem with Vista only. Please do the needful. Thanks & Regards, Raja...