sdbus.sys DMA physical address always are the same

I use In-box driver for Pci-E SD host contoller, it will load
sdbus.sys, sffdisk.sys and sffp_sd.sys driver.
I use PciE analyzer to trace DMA operation.
I found a strange situation about DMA operation:
It's DMA physical start address always are the same.
Ex:
host                                             device
physical address 3f622000 ---> read data
physical address 3f622080 ---> read data
physical address 3f622100 ---> read data
physical address 3f622f00 --->  read data
physical address 3f622f80 --->  read data      // 4K page boundary
<--- device send DMA end interrupt
host driver write physcial address 3f622f00 to DMA register
---> Host clear DMA end interrupt
physical address 3f622000 ---> read data
physical address 3f622080 ---> read data
Normal case is that different physical page has different physical
address.
But In-box always read/write the same physical address

If use MmGetMdlByteOffset to get MDL start address is not alignd about
512 bytes or 128 bytes.
If it is possible to re-map MDL or not.

Thanks,
SimonPeng
0
Simon

Remove other address
How can I remove other address menu from contacts and accounts ? Jack ...

Copy and pasting Outlook addresses into Word Documents
I often need to write letters so need to copy and paste name, company, address into a Word Document. This is a really tedious process as it involves three separate copy and paste operations. Is there an easier way to do this? Sounds like a mail merge. Have you tried that process? "RichT" <spam@spam.com> wrote in message news:49a28d1a$0$17741$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr... > I often need to write letters so need to copy and paste name, company, > address into a Word Document. This is a really tedious process as it > involves three separate copy and paste operatio...

Outlook contacts and address book
I can export or transfer addresses from my contacts list but not from my contacts to my address book. Hence I cannot use the contacts in Word for envelops or mailings. How do I correct this? Molly ...

Configuring IMS Address Space
Slightly off Exchange topic but I hope someone can help me with this. I got Exch5.5 running on NT4. Both with the latest SPs. It's been running without any problem for years. Current IMS configuration (not real IPs): Connections (tab) - Message Delivery group: Forward all messages to host: 1.2.3.4 Address Space (tab): SMTP:* Cost: 1 Scope: Organization I'm installing a fax server box which requires configuration changes on IMS Message Delivery and Address Space section. When we send a fax to 1234567890@Fax.Mydomain.com (where 1234567890 = the recipient&#...

How to trigger copy of usbser.sys from CAB
We have a device that uses the usbser.sys. Theoretically the inf file install should trigger the copying of the usbser.sys from the CAB. [AKAIK] With a few customers this is not happeneing. How can I trigger/extract the usbser.sys from the cab in the correct way. This is for Vista. ...

E-Mail address Link
When typing in Word 2007 how do I get an e-mail address to appear as a link in the document? In previous versions if I typed an e-mail address it would appear as blue underlined text. Thanks in advance Hi photoman157, Word 2007 does this by default. To make sure your's has the default settings, go to Word Options|Proofing > Autocorrect Options > Autoformat as you type, then make sure the 'internet and network paths with hyperlinks' option is checked. Do likewise for the 'internet and network paths with hyperlinks' option in Word Options|Proofing > Auto...

Event 9327
I have just installed two new Exchange 2003 servers in Mixed mode with two old Exchange 5.5 boxes. I'm having two problems that I think are related. I have a user who gets the following message in his Inbox: 13:34:36 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 13:34:37 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Kuyper, Steve (ESC)' 13:34:37 Done 13:34:37 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 13:34:37 0X8004010F On my server, I get the following: Event ID: 9327 Description: OALGen skipped some entries in the offline address list '\Global Address List'. To see which entries are affected, event lo...

Having 2 reply to addresses
Is is possible to have 2 reply to addresses active? I have IMA connected to my mail server, but I want to send some messages from on email address, and others from another. Is this possible? I am usin 2000 right now, but may upgrade to 2002 soon ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com campda2 <campda2.1041q4@outlookforum.com> wrote: > Is is possible to have 2 reply to addresses active? I have IMAP > connected to my mail server, but I want to send s...

Forthcoming Bills always give me a wrong date???
When entering in a withdrawal using the forthcoming bills option, Money always seems to enter in a wrong date on the transaction form even though it says the correct date under the forthcoming bills menu. Anyone know how to fix this?? ...

Public Folders showing in Global Address List
I am having Public Folders showing up in my Global Address List in Outlook/Exchange 2003 environment. How can I remove them? Also, now that we no longer have 2 Exchange servers (consolidated into 1) can/should I remove replication on all public folders? It seems unnecessary. Thanks. David You can either mail-disable them (right-click on the PF in ESM), or you can hide them from the GAL by going to the properties, Exchange advanced tab (also in ESM). BTW - in mixed mode, PF's are mail-enabled by default. In native mode, they aren't. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageO...

Can Win7 sdbus.sys support MMC plus highspeed(52Mhz) and 8bits ?
Hi, Can sdbus.sys in Windows 7 support MMC plus highspeed (52Mhz) and 8 bits transfer mode ? If not, how shall i enable these 2 features to work on Win 7 ? shall i write my own bus filter driver ? i am new to Windows device driver development, i appreciate any suggestion. Thanks, ts2893 ...

new user not in global address list
I added a new user to our system (Small Business Server 2003) and he is able to send and receive mail now in Outlook, but he does not show up in the Global Address List within Outlook, which means other users are not able to look up his address. How do I get this user added to the Address List? no one can see the user in the GAL? or just some cannot see him? how was he able to configure an Outlook profile if his name is not listed in the GAL? "kevendean" <kevendean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32DAF30A-99B7-4BD9-90D3-DBFDA27CE23E@microsoft.com... >...

Migrating Exchange servers
We are in the process of migrating to a new exchange server. The issue we are having is transfering the user's outlook (xp, 2k) address book/contact list to the new server without manually having to log into everyone's computer and pointing their address books to the new server. Is there a way to do this authomatically server-side? You're moving the mailboxes, right? The user's "address book" is the Contacts folder in the mailbox. So, there's nothing extra to move. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...

Offline Global address list
Hi their, I re-created my profile and now I cannot see the global address list when offline anymore. I have already ticked the box "download offline address book" but when I pull out the network cable I cannot view the GAL. How long does Outlook take to synchronise the GAL to the ost file? Im on a 100mb LAN so Im sure it has nothing to do with speed. Thanks, Grant ...

Outlook 2007
Two users using Outlook 2007 (Administrator and his assistant), the assistant is a delegate on the Administrator's Contact list. In OL 2007 the delegate is unable to view the contacts from the delegators list of contacts when creating/forwarding an email (see attachment). The delegators contacts were available in OL 2003. All appropriate permissions have been configured to allow delegate access (has editor permissions). Thank You Allison +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: AddressList.JPG ...

Receiving mail from another storage group results in SMTP display address in Outlook
When emailing in the same store (user to user, user to group, etc.), email addresses appear as they should (Last, First) and you can double click the name to see the GAL properties on the person. When emailing from store to store, the email address appears in Outlook as Last, First (SMTP@Address) and double clicking the name gives the SMTP properties, not the GAL entry. Any ideas on why this might be happening? Exchange 2003 SP1 & Outlook 2003 SP1 (or 2002 SP3) Thanks, Trevor ...

Traking physical gold/silver investments
anyone have a method for inputing physical gold / silver investments? I want to put the holdings in ounces and have money update the value but cant find a way to do it yet. Any ideas? You could certainly define Investments where you considered shares=ounces of whatever in your head. How you'd get a quote into Money to apply against that investment, besides manual quote entry, is a lot less clear. I think you'd find it a force fit. GNUcash has a cool design that allows any account (wherein account is also much more flexible than Money and is synonymous with Account and Subcatego...

Extracting email addresses from spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet that has a column that is a series of email addresses. The names show up when I look at the spreadsheet but they are linked to the email address. Is there a simply way to make a distribution list from this spreadsheet? Thanks Never mind, found the answer. Google is your friend. John "news.verizon.net" <JTheune@FLYverizon.net> wrote in message news:ZAkVi.2794$p%.841@trndny03... >I have a spreadsheet that has a column that is a series of email addresses. >The names show up when I look at the spreadsheet but they are linked to the >email a...

Show IP address of website in IE8
I mean something like Firefox's ShowIP extension, but much simpler, just seeing the IP the page is coming from. Is it possible at all? It looks strange to say the least that there are no ways of doing that. Thank you. pk wrote: > I mean something like Firefox's ShowIP extension, but much simpler, just > seeing the IP the page is coming from. > > Is it possible at all? It looks strange to say the least that there are no > ways of doing that. > > Thank you. Use Fiddler2 to monitor ALL your web traffic regardless of which web browser you u...

Sdbus driver
Hi Expert, I have some clarification regarding SD card driver. From the microsoft site i understand, by applying a particular update,the windows ce 5.0 become compatible with SDHC(high capacity devices). Also understand that all the drivers(sd host controller driver, sd bus driver and sd client driver) in the driver stack gets changed and major changes are occured on the sd bus driver. I tried to find out the changes in each drivers. The changes in sd host controller and the changes in sd client driver are understandable. But i don't get any information regarding the changes in...

REPOST: Contacts/Global Address List/Automated Dialling
We can currently initiate telephone calls from within our contacts folders, plus some public (contact) folders, by right-clicking and selecting Call Contact. This feature could use our mobile phones (via Bluetooth) but more usually it uses our BCM office phone system. This all works fine. However, under this system we are maintaining a lot of duplicate data: 1 x Active Directory, 1 x Exchange 5.5 directory, and several public contact folders. We are moving to Exchange 2003 soon which will mean that Exchange will directly tap into AD, rather than maintain it's own directory. We would als...

STOP: 0x00000050 pci.sys
STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFA3A9BC4,0x00000000,0xF84F3AB9,0x00000000) pci.sys - Address F84F3AB9 base at F84F1000, datestamp 480252bb This is the error im getting when computer starts. It wont even go into safe mode by pressing F8 on start up. Its a 3.6ghz with 512mb ram running xp. Recently had a virus on it but was cleared off. So i was told it was cleared off. Any Ideas? -- JPKaos ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JPKaos's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/156350.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-x...

Import Physical Inventory Count
When trying to import a file into the physical inventory count in store manager, I am getting the following error: Cannot resolve the collation conflication between 'Latin1_General_C1_AS' and 'SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_C1_AS' in the equal operation. Does anyone know how to resolve this without changing the collation of the database or the server. Thanks HI Richard, how you are importing it through ASCII file if so then make sure you have 3 columns itemlookupcode, qty, time , the time is optional column if you have something else let me know "Richard" wrote: &...

Statement Address Fields
How can I increase the distance between the store address and the customer address by .75 inches? I need this space in order for the addresses to show up in the window envelope. -- Mike R You have to edit ..\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Receipt Templates\Statement.XML You'd have to make quite a few changes to rearrange the addresses. I'd suggest you contact your reseller for help with this. You may want to check the Reports Library on Customer Source as well - I don't remember seeing any altered Statement templates, but there may be one. If you w...

Automatic Fill In of Addresses
I am moving to a new machine - and a lot of the email addresses i use are not in my address book. But when you start to type them - they are on the list that pops up to automatically fill in. Where is this file and can I copy it to my new machine to save all these addresses?? Thanks------- There is no supported method, but it would seem that if you take the <profilename>.NK2 file, copy it, transfer it to the other installation, then rename it to match the profile of the other installation and use it to replace the NK2 file in the other installation, it might work. -- Russ Valent...