Please document setup for new WLK 1.5 IO Cancellation with Direct

Could you please document how to set up the new WLK 1.5 IO Cancellation with
Direct IO on network storage (Preview) test?

Better yet, how can I avoid this job from running in the first place without
causing a submission failure?  This test does not really apply to our driver
under test as it does not involve storage n any way.

There are a few others who are confused by the lack of documentation, could
you please help us out?

Thanks.

Geoff L. Kennedy

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=ea3cd758-f651-4797-89e1-531c3db90743&dg=microsoft.public.development.device.drivers.dtm

Geoff,

Instructions to run this test are in the release notes for WLK 1.5. Let me
know if you are having trouble finding them. I will post the instructions
here.

Thanks

"spazekaat" wrote:

> Could you please document how to set up the new WLK 1.5 IO Cancellation with
> Direct IO on network storage (Preview) test?
>
> Better yet, how can I avoid this job from running in the first place without
> causing a submission failure?  This test does not really apply to our driver
> under test as it does not involve storage n any way.
>
> There are a few others who are confused by the lack of documentation, could
> you please help us out?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Geoff L. Kennedy
>

> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=ea3cd758-f651-4797-89e1-531c3db90743&dg=microsoft.public.development.device.drivers.dtm

Help with Regexp, please
Hi, The regular expression (\d{15,16}) matches a substring in a cell. I want to extract the remaining part of the cell ie. from the character after the matched substring till the end of the string in the cell using a regular expression. Is it possible to do this? Thanks in advance for the help. Regards, Raj Raj, with abcd15,16xyz in a cell the code below abstracts abcxyz. Maybe you can use this as a basis to develop your code Function GetSubstring(S As String) As String Dim re As Object Set re = CreateObject("vbscript.regexp") re.Pattern = &quo...

shrink document to add comments
I'm trying to shrink a document so I have more room to add comments. Using comments will do it automatically - but it always reads "comments [user]:" I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to shrink/resize/reduce the document so there's room to add autoshapes with callouts. Hi Gary, You can play around with Header and Footer properties to insert a "comment" box in your header or footer under the "Design" tab under "Quick Parts' tab --> "Documnet Property" --> " Comment." That will give you a unique c...

MS CRM-Exchange E-mail Routep setup problem
Hi, I have a question for you. I have MS Exchange 2007 & CRM 3.0. Exchange E-mail router installation fails. On System Requirements step i have error: 1. Microsoft Windows Operating System - OK 2. Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router Setup User Input - OK 3. The Microsoft Exchange administration tools are not installed on this server. What is "Microsoft Exchange administration tools" or where i can download this tools? You need to install router on exchange 2003 and this update is for exchange 2007 mail boxes but you still need exchange 2003. /aamir http://www.microsoft...

PLEASE PLEASE HELP
I Have an emergency... I deleted a macro !!! I have 60 rows with checkboxes on cells A1 trough A60 that automatically as checked were inserting current dates on the cell next to it. for some reason a disaster happened and the macro was deleted or messed up. I tried searching for help in these groups, but none so far. I found one, but it is not a macro besides when I use that function all the other previous dates keep changing when other checkboxes are checked on in different days of the week. If you can please guide me to the right answer I will appreciated. Hope I made sense with my explana...

Sum Function Help Please
I have created two Option Groups, setting up values against the radio buttons. The output from both boxes works fine (thanks to the Wizard), however when I'm creating a formula on the report, I'm unable to add the two returned values together. If I type in =([Q1]+[Q2]) then I get both numbers concatenated together (ie returned value from Q1 is 1 and returned value from Q2 is 2, the answer I get is 12 !!!!.) Interestingly if I enter =([Q1]-[Q2]) then I get the correct answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated here. I could be wrong, but it seems like access i...

2nd request for help -PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
went through a windows update and was asked to reboot which I did. I had Outlook open and closed it before rebooting - it was opened to contacts. when I tried to access Outlook I got an error message saying "your personal address book could not be opened. the file is either not accessible or not a personal address book. choose retry to access your personal address book, or choose cancel to not open your personal address book with this application." I have no other application to open this address book with! my contact info is detrumental to me as well as my Calendar ...

Can I add a note when emailing a Publisher document?
When I email a Publisher created invitation, I would like to add a note to each person I send it to. Is there a way to do this and still have the Publisher doc show up in the body of the email and not as an attachment. Just add it to the top of the publication. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "slaine" <slaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21CD1014-4CC7-45BE-A5B1-F061374B044D@microsoft.com... > When I email a Publisher created invitation, I would like to add a note to >...

Can't SEND SSL email out!! Please Help... it HURTZ!
OKay... being a bit silly about he hurting part. I have a strange email issue with some of my computers at home that I use for work. We have 4 computers. 2 of them work FINE, the other 2 have issues. I know the email accounts are working correctly because if I run them on the 2 *good* computers they work like they should. Configurations: (GOOD Notebooks) 1 - HP AMD-XP notebook with WinXP-Home SP1, Office 2000 2 - Sony P4 Notebook with WinXP-Home SP1, Office 2000 (Bad systems) 3 - Dell P3 notebook with WinXP-Pro SP1, Office 2002 4 - Compaq AMD-XP with WinXP-Home SP2, Office 2000 ALl ma...

Copy HIDDEN columns to a new workbook
Hi there! Is there any code which you can help me with to copy HIDDEN COLUMNS to a new workbook. I'm using below codes: (COLUMNS HIDDEN are columns J-K-L) Sub Copy_With_AutoFilter1() 'Note: This macro use the function LastRow Dim My_Range As Range Dim CalcMode As Long Dim ViewMode As Long Dim FilterCriteria As String Dim CCount As Long Dim WSNew As Worksheet Dim sheetName As String Dim rng As Range Dim WS As Worksheet Set My_Range = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:BN" & LastRow(Worksheets("...

In Word How do I switch off auto date insertion please
How can I disable? ...

Comparing 4 dates and getting 1 headache
Hi everyone, I have a problem hopefully some one can help me out with. I have the following 4 dates… Beginning Date of Service Ending Date of Service Eligible Beginning Date of Service Eligible Ending Date of Service I need a formula that will compare the Beginning Date of Service to the Eligible Beginning Date of Service, if the Eligible date is later it will take that if is earlier then it will take the Beginning Date of Service and compare it to the Ending Date of Service if the Eligible Ending Date of Service is later then the Ending Date of Service or the Ending Date of Serv...

converting excel 2002 files into PDF documents for emailing
I'm trying to convert Excel files that I've done before, but are now on my server versus the desktop and now I cannot convert these files to PDF's even though the Adobe Acrobat software is also on the server and I have numerous files I need to email out as PDF's. Any help will be greatly appreciated. ...

Do I need to build a new platform (creat new nk.bin)
Hi every one, I am new here and I will be happy to get youre help. I am not so good in platform building but I must now do it. We are Working with ICOP board vx86-6042a (http://www.dmp.com.tw/tech/ icop_cd/DataSheet/Half-Size/Vx86-6042.pdf) we have a platform that is ok for us so we copy it to any new computer. We are using COM1 only, now we need COM2 too but it is not working, what is interesting is that I am going to COM1 and plugging in my rs232 to COM2 as it is on the link picture. I have a few Questions 1. Is this disorder with the come's a problem in board or in platform ...

LNK2005, DllMain, new, delete, and sscanf
I am running into an issue with the linker error 2005 in relation to DllMain, and the new & delete operators. I came across the following KB article at MSDN's site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;148652 This worked for one of the project to which I am importing some code - not a DLL though, it only had problems with new & delete. I went to import the code into a DLL project and then DllMain became an issue. I have tried to wits end to find a solution for this, and the only one I can find is the KB article, but the resolutions that I can figure ou...

I need help with SQL please
I have a form with a group box on it. The code for it is: 20 Select Case grpPlan.Value Case 1 30 strMon = "WorkRec" 40 Case 2 50 strMon = "IntRec" 60 Case 3 70 strMon = "FinalRec" 80 End Select After I select the one I want then the SQL is build based on the selection and a report is generated. strWhere = "EmpSuper.WorkRec=""" & strMon & _ """ or EmpSuper.IntRec=""" & strMon & _ &quo...

page set up in document
We have different brands of printers - some with affixed trays, others without. In our associated template we have page set up as: (different) first page - tray 1 and other pages - tray 2. This has been made the default setting on that particular template. PROBLEM: When we print first to a plain printer (even the same brand and tray set up), once the document has printed, it reverts to "automatically select" and the tray 1/tray 2 set up has to be done all over again. This template was worked on by our software support (they would have different printers from us). Co...

Migrating DPM2007 32 bit to a new DPM2007 64 bit
Hello, As I am expanding the number of system and type of Data application I am protecting (currently protecting exchange and would like to add sharepoint). to be able to protect more data and more systems I need to migrate my exisiting 32 bit to 64 bit. Currently the system is 32 bit W2k3 OS and DPM 2007 32bit. Built a new system with new name OS W2K8 R2 and DPM 2007 64 bit I am planning to just shutdown the old system detach the LUN's from it an re-introduce them to the new system and restore the Database. than re-attach the protected agent to the new system Would that w...

VB
I have a new computer at home and have moved (copied) a lot of my Excel stuff from my work computer to my new computer. Things run relatively smoothly, but there are a couple of things I don't understand. 1) If I open VB from a spreadsheet - View, Toolbars, Visual Basic, VB Editor - and open a module, the screen is blank - the module shows nothing in it. If I go to Tools, Macros, and select a particular Macro, it pulls up the module and shows the code. 2) I am using the following to re-size the VB code windows: Dim cmpComponent As VBIDE.VBComponent Dim cmpComponents As ...

suddenly cannot write new message. server cannot find send/receiv
all of a sudden i cannot write new message. a warnige comes up informing me send/receive cannot be found. Have i deleted something inadvertantly? ...

Please Please Please help
Hi I have a Worksheet with option buttons and I need the users to be able to click on the options but not be able to drag or move them. I don't want the users to be able to click into or type anything in any of the cells - only these options buttons???? How is it done. I have tried unlocking all cells and then locking the individual ones, but the user can still drag the option button around and they could do this by mistake thus upsetting the design of my sheet! I have tried protecting the sheet for Objects - but then I can't click on the option at all ....Please someone help...

How do I open a publisher 98 document in publisher 2000?
The error I get is you can't open a different version...Does publisher not support older versions? BmBarnes#$ wrote: > The error I get is you can't open a different version...Does publisher not > support older versions? Are you sure it is a Publisher 98 file? It could be a 2002/3 file. Are you running Norton AV? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

conditional formatting help please 07-19-07
Hello, I am having trouble using the conditional formatting. I want the background of the "End Date" to turn red when the "Start Date" is entered and then for the red background to go away after an "End Date" is entered. I used the expression ("Start Time" Is Not Null) and that made my background red but I can't seem to figure out how to get the red background go away. I tried a couple of diffrent expression like setting another condition ("End Time" Is Not Null) but it didn't work. Can some please help me find the right express...

modify macro
Hi everyone I'm VBA dumb so please bear with me. I have a macro that inserts a row at the selection and then I want it to copy the cell below the selection and paste into the new row's cell. Here's what's in the macro now Selection.EntireRow.Inser Range("D23").Selec Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("D22:D23"), Type:=xlFillCop Range("D22:D23").Selec When I run the macro, a row is inserted above the cursor's location (no matter where it's placed) but the AutoFill is always to D23. My question is how do I get the cod...

Outlook Errors #5
16th September 2004 Dear Sir/Madam, When copying and pasting from Wood 2003 to Outlook 2003, I keep getting the following message: Security settings prohibit running of Active X controls. As a result the page may not display correctly. Can you advise me please how to sort this out. Kind Regards Alfred Hunt ...

HELP
Previously using outlook with network as workgroup. Went to main office and joined domain.. got new persona. How do I import my mail from the other persona? I exported to a .pst and logged into the domain, I tried to import but it says I do not have permission to import. Any ideas? Make sure the PST file is located on a drive where you have read/write/modify/exclusive access rights. "Mike Gregg" <mgregg@emamarketing.com> wrote in message news:efmVNaWGHHA.4652@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Previously using outlook with network as workgroup. > > Went to main off...