Get PCI Bus/Function/Device Number

Hi All,

Is there a way to get the PCI bus, function and device number on which
my current driver is installed. I could only find bus number in
DEVICE_REGISTRY_PROPERTY. I had used WdfDeviceQueryProperty to
retrieve this data.

How can I get the function and device number?

Thank You.

Regards,
Sushma
0
Sushma

Sushma <sushma.yella@gmail.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to get the PCI bus, function and device number on which
>my current driver is installed.

Why?  That information is not very useful.

>I could only find bus number in
>DEVICE_REGISTRY_PROPERTY. I had used WdfDeviceQueryProperty to
>retrieve this data.
>
>How can I get the function and device number?

DevicePropertyLocationInformation has that information in string form ("PCI
bus 12, device 0, function 0").

If you really need the numbers, this KB article tells you that
DevicePropertyAddress has function and device, and how they are packed:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253232
--
Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

I was able to get the details.

Regards,
Sushma

0
Sushma

INDIRECT function returns a zero instead of a blank
Hi, I'm using the INDIRECT function to allow me to plot a series that spans several worksheets, as suggested here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html My problem is that whereas some values are actually zero, others are blank; INDIRECT displays both as zero values. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? You could have something like: =IF(your_formula="","",your_formula) Hope this helps. Pete On May 14, 12:42 pm, Paul <paulmjk...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm using the INDIRECT function to allow me to pl...

Number format issue Access 2007
Access 2007. I've created a database with a number input and I'm getting the following errors. I've formatted a field as Number Field Size: Single Format: Currency Decimal Places: 0 I'm getting the following results Input 2,065,000,000 but it's rounding it to 2,064,999,936 Input 2,682,000,000 but getting rounded to 2,681,999,872 Any ideas on the reason for this? Do I have that field formatted properly? You help is GREATLY appreciated! (B^>)-]=[ Single is a floating point type. Accuracy is only 7 or 8 significant digits. More info: ...

How to change Static Text property in a function?
I want to change Background(forground) Color of a Static Text control in member function. How to do that? sxy7711 wrote: > I want to change Background(forground) Color of a Static Text control in > member function. How to do that? > > See the example in the doc page for OnCtlColor. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

numbering multilevel list word 2007
trying to use a multilevel number list and when I hit ENTER (return) the numbering stops (the icon for numbering become un-highlighted) If this is numbering attached to headings, note that, by default, the Normal style will be applied to text when you press Enter (at the end of a heading). You can change the "Style for following paragraph" in the style definition for the relevant heading(s). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dheuermann" <dheuermann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEF7E0F7-76A1-4B55-98B3-981E303C7A68@microsoft.co...

A Crystal Beginner

formattting numbers
I am trying to format text in a textbox so it is in 3 columns (I'm using a fixed width font so it will align correctly). The 3rd column is a number. I would like it to be decimal point aligned (with possibly 1 leading zero - not 2 or 3 leading zeros). So I would like the output to be: AAAAA BBBBBBB 123.45 AAA BBBBB 0.11 AAAAA BBBBBBB 3.20 The code below aligns correctly but gives me 2 extra leading zeros. I basically want this output but have the 2 leading digits replaced with a space if no digit is present. Text1.SelText = " &quo...

Automatic Numbering Rows
Hi all... Can't find how do to this using Excel 2003... I want to be able to have Excel automatically number rows (in the first column) that have text on them...but skip numbering rows without...and adjust the numbering if new rows get added in later. (I guess something similar to Bullets and Numbering in Word). Here's an example of what I want if I'm not making myself clear... 1. Text Here 2. Text Here 3. Text Here (Empty row...no text) 4. Text Here 5. Text Here (Empty row...no text) 6. Text Here etc.. Then...let's say...at a later date...I inserted a new row under...

wrong number in cell
In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 } no matter what I try it. This is another example of a problem in a cell I enter { 03E2 } hit enter and it changes to { 3.00E+02 }. Is there some bug in certain cells or with excel 2002 or is there some setting I am missing? Help -- Thanks MK pipco wrote: > In XP PRO & Excel 2002 I have a cell formated as General and unlocked. I > try to enter a number { 08607100 } I hit enter and it changes to { 8607100 &g...

Matching number formats
I am using an INDEX/MATCH formula and do get a "VALUE NOT AVAILABLE" response. Both ranges have a "General" format. A [Copy][Paste Special][Formats] does not make the formats match. How can I make them respond to each other? On Thu, 12 May 2005 10:36:09 -0700, "raystub" <raystub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using an INDEX/MATCH formula and do get a "VALUE NOT AVAILABLE" >response. Both ranges have a "General" format. A [Copy][Paste >Special][Formats] does not make the formats match. How can I make them >resp...

Blank Pages in Benefit Self Service in Bus Portal 3
We have installed the Microsoft version of Benefit Self Service on BP 3 for GP 9. When we go to the setup windows on the HR center or try to access the existing benefits or open enrollment pages, we get the header data at the top but the page is blank. Has anybody encountered and, hopefully, solved this issue? -- Charles Allen, MVP ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Increasing the number of files as recent files
Hello When I open file menu, I get the last 4 files I have previously openned. Is there a way to increase the number of recent files I have openned before? Thanks in advance. Hamed... Hi Hamed, You can go up to 9 entries in Excel 2000. Tools, Options, General, [x] recently used files list: -- 9 -- entries. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Hamed" <hamedarab@hotmail.com> wrote ... > When I op...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera