APP for dynamic format change TEST

I want to add dynamic format change function to our UVC camera.

I got some code in amcap sample program.

I called IAMStreamConfig::SetFormat.
But it returned VFW_E_WRONG_STATE.

Would you know any sample programs in windows SDK, etc for test of
dynamic format change ?

Thank you for your help,

Regards

shinji
0
shinji

How to set the chart height dynamically.
I have a bar chart. It has maxmimum 4 bars. some time it has 3 or 2 or 1. Actually my problem is if the chart has 4 bars then it looks fine. if 1 bar show very big size. How to set the same size even if 1 or 4. I tried to adjust the chart height. My 4 bar chart height is 2.48. So i will put the one bar chart height is 2.48/4. But bar displayed small size compare 4 values bar. Please help me. Ram -- ramkumar_cpt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ramkumar_cpt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28673 View th...

Pivot Table Formatting #9
After creating a pivot table that shows a summary like this below: john sum of calls 45 sum of contacts 5 sum of sales 3 Mary sum of calls 30 sum of contacts 4 sum of sales 2 .... How do I reformat or reconfigure the pivot table so is looks like a traditional column report: Sum of calls Sum of Contacts Sum of sales John 45 5 3 Mary 30 4 2 Thanks! Scott Take a look at Debra D...

access 2007 dynamic creating child and master link fields on subfo
I have a form used for searching, and a subform displaying by default a datasheet of the table being searched. there is a listbox above that displays the results as the user types. with a click of a button, those results can be mirrored to the subform (recordsource is changed through vba). this works fine i naccess 2003. in access 2007, after the update, access seems to be automatically creating master and child link fields on the subform between itself and the main form. it is doing this on it's own on 5 forms set up the same way but for searching different tables. any...

SUMPRODUCT reference changes!!! Not what I want...
I am using SUMPRODUCT to sum a column on another worksheet. My formula looks like this: =SUMPRODUCT((Data!$E$4:$E$10000=$A$1)*(Data!$H$4:$H$10000=$A4)*(Data!$D$4:$D$10000="Y")*(Data!$J$4:$J$10000="Y")) The # of rows on worksheet DATA changes perodically. When I delete the rows in DATA and paste in new rows the "to" reference changes to the same as the "from" reference: =SUMPRODUCT((Data!$E$4:$E$4=$A$1)*(Data!$H$4:$H$4=$A4)*(Data!$D$4:$D$4="Y")*(Data!$J$4:$J$4="Y")) What can I do to keep my "to" reference at...

Automate another app from my C# app
In order to automate an external app I need to open the File menu and click the fourth item in the menu. This item does not have a shortcut assigned to it. Can anyone give me some pointers on how I can do this. Thanks, Steve "Steve" wrote: > In order to automate an external app I need to open the File menu and > click the fourth item in the menu. This item does not have a shortcut > assigned to it. Can anyone give me some pointers on how I can do > this. > > Thanks, > Steve > . > If the other app is a .net application, then ...

CRM 3.0 if I change account owner, CRM change all the activitys ow
Hola, CRM 3.0, si cambio el propietario de una cuenta se cambian los propietarios de las actividades asociadas a esa cuenta ¿porque? CRM 3.0 if I change account owner, CRM change all the activitys owners linked with this account ¿why?, the same if I change Incident owner. ...

How to change the field that the alphabetical index bar is keyed o
Our company wishes to search for opportunities in CRM based on Potential Customer rather than Topic. I've changed the sorting and the views but I can't seem to find how to change the alphabetical index bar at the bottom to select based on Potential Customers that start with the selected letter rather than the topic. Today the alphabetical index bar is used to search based on the primary field for an entity. This is non customizable in CRM 3.0. We will consider this feature for a future release. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no r...

Email Open with App Closed
Does anyone know if you can keep an individual email open but close the Outlook Application? No. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Lori" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46ba01c4906b$1138ebe0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if you can keep an individual email open > but close the Outlook Application? ...

Dynamics 9 SQL2005 Vista Dexterity Runtime stopped Working
I can't seem to get the dynutils to even initiat without a "Dexterity Runtime has stopped Running". it will open the login window, but then craps out almost immediately. The only help is a dump file that I can't read without my special Bill Gates glasses. Anybody else getting this proble? Hi Greg There is a known issue, due to be fixed in v9.0 Sp3. Un-install your v10.0 client (leave the data alone) temporarily while you run v9.0 utilities. Then re-install the v10.0 client. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Mic...

formatting in outlook express
I produce a newsletter containing lots of different information and links. It is sent in html format using Outlook express. However if it is written using word then copied and pasted into an outlook email the formatting changes and becomes fixed so it can't be changed. If I send the email directly from word, the formatting seems to be lost. If I sue wordpad, then copy into an email it doesn't change the formatting and outlook will allow changes, but links don't work. Obviously this means the newsletters take a lot more time to prepare and are a lot of hassle. Any sugg...

Today's Total Change #2
Does this feature work? I selected it in the header and in the lower section and it still shows zero in the lower section and there is nothing under the TotChg column. In microsoft.public.money, skid0g@juno.com wrote: >Does this feature work? I selected it in the header and in the lower >section and it still shows zero in the lower section and there is >nothing under the TotChg column. Most mutual fund prices are updated once per day about 5:05 PM EST. Later that night the TotChg is cleared again. Try updating prices in the evening. In microsoft.public.money, Cal Learner-- MVP ...

Third party app sending via outlook
Hello, I am deploying office system 2007 and need some help allowing a third party application to send through outlook. I have tried the registry setting for the security settings which worked for all the earlier versions, but now we have 2007 and it prompts the user to allow or deny the action. I have downloaded the admin templates for office 2007, but I have not been able to make it work (not prompt the user to allow the email program to use outlook). I may be missing something in the admin template. Any help would be greatly appreciated. J What you may be missing is a fully function...

Dynamic Picklist 10-24-03
Has anyone figured out a way to dynamically create picklist values, or perhaps filter those values based on another picklist? I have a category and sub-category picklist. Using scripting, I can always determine which sub-category values are valid or invalid and prompt the user to choose an appropriate value. However, I cannot filter the long sub-category list of values to only display valid values based on the category value. This question has been asked before, and I'm hoping that we all have more experience and someone has figured this out. Carroll Carroll, I haven't ...

Re: Launching Internet Explorer from my MFC App
Hi All Would anyone out there know how to launch Internet Explorer with a specific URL from an MFC App. I would like to have a menu item that when selected launches Internet Explorer. Thanks in advance Hi, You can use ShellExecute(Ex) passing the url as the file, this will automatically start the associated application which is in the case of a url would be your default browser. ShellExecute(handle, NULL, "http://www.google.com", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL); Hope this helps Chris Taylor "LarryM" <larryman.nospam@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:XDKcb.12...

Text Box Formatting

default # print copies changed
My Excel 2002 default number of copies has somehow changed to two (2) - whether I click on the printer icon, use CTRL- P or, go to FILE and choose PRINT - the default is set to two copies. Does anyone know how to return this setting to one (1) copy? Thank you. Ron I was able to duplicate this problem by changing the printer properties. When you open the PRINT > FILE dialog box, choose PROPERTIES just to the right of the box where you select a printer. I'll bet you will find that your printer property is set to 2 copies. Reset it to ! and the problem should be fixed. >-...

Media Player in C++ App
I've searched the threads but haven't seen this problem yet. Using VC++6 sp6 MFC. I have embedded the Media Player Active X into a dialog box. The resources show the proper media player default skin. Have filled out the properties and URL file (a MP3 file). When compiled, everything checks out. When I open the dialog box with DoModal(), the dialog box appears, the file plays but no media player is visible. Tried same with video file. sound is heard but again no player. Right mouse clicks bring up menu items and such and about shows the proper media player (9). First shot I just ...

my column headers has changed to numeric from alphabetcal order #2
I have come across strange problem ..my column names has chnaged to numeric from alphabet and now none of my formulaes work as all the cell names show up as R1C1 , R1C2 and so on... Anyone knows what have i messed up ??? Hi Annie, Try: Tools | Options | General Tab | Uncheck R1C1 reference style. --- Regards, Norman "Annie" <Annie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FE6319D-59BD-4BEE-9C77-B8B97AC78CEF@microsoft.com... >I have come across strange problem ..my column names has chnaged to numeric > from alphabet and now none of my formulaes work ...

MSCRM Reports Export format
Does anyone know if there is a way to export reports as Rich Text Format (*.rtf)? or exporting to a CSV? We have a customer that still uses Wordperfect, and exporting to an Excel or Word Doc may not be an option. ...

Store Connection/App settings in A/D
Hello. I originally posted this to the A/D group, but thought this might be a good place too. What are the pros/cons of storing connection strings and global app settings in A/D. We have a lot of applications (Windows, ASP.Net, Add-ins for Office Apps, etc) and each need to retrieve connections strings, global app settings, etc. I want a central location for this stuff and don't want to include it with every app, nor do I want to add it to each Machine.config file. I was thinking of using A/D for this. On app start up I would get the info and cache it. Any and all ...

Format a cell
cells cannot be shaded. do not accept color. Hi maybe your worksheet is protected. Check 'Tools - Protection' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Cameron wrote: > cells cannot be shaded. do not accept color. May be a high contrast setting - Previous post from Debra Dalgleish:- MS Article found at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;Q320531 OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed The information in this article applies to: Microsoft Excel 2000 Microsoft Excel 2002 Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Microsoft Publisher 2002 Microsoft Wor...

Using XmlTextWriter in VC++ App?
Is it possible to use XmlTextWriter class inside a VC++ project? I guess this is .NET class used with C#. The whole purpose i am thinking of using it inside a VC++ project, is because i have to write a XML file. I don't have to read a XML file, just the write XML file functionality. "Donos" <donguy76@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:27d00d60-6b9d-4f49-8f22-e9fad56b8369@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to use XmlTextWriter class inside a VC++ project? > I guess this is .NET class used with C#. I think you can use that if you use C++/CLI ext...

Pivots and keeping conditional formatting
Does anyone know a way to keep the conditional formatting on columns when you select or deselect data columnsIn a pivot table? I have my conditional formatting set up on a column (i.e., make the cell yellow if number is greater than 0 for a specfic column) but when I deselect a column around it, it moves the formatting to a different column. How can I get conditional formatting to stick on the right areas in a pivot table? Thanks in advance! Hi Jenn, I guess you would need a macro to set up your conditional formatting. John McGimpsey posted some code, he might also have something on h...

Count and change name
Could someone please help me add these together into a text box on a report. After I count the results (a) I need to change the name (b). (a). This code give me a count per location: ="Total for Location:" & " " & [TR_GBU] & " (" & Count(*) & " " & IIf(Count(*)=1,"Cases","Cases") & ")" (b).This code groups the location and changes the name: IIf([tr_gbu]="SE" Or [tr_gbu]="EC","MIAMI",IIf([tr_gbu]="NC" Or [tr_gbu]="NE" Or [tr_gbu]="NW" ...

change worksheet size
I would like to change the size of a worksheet eg so that when you scroll down it doesnt go all the way down to 66000 ( or whatever it is) i would like it to stop at maybe...100. I have tried draggin all the way down to the bottom and hiding the cells, but its not very practical to do numerous times. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Reply ASAP, Thanks. A much quicker way to do what you did previously is to select the entire first row you want hidden - row 101 in your example - and then selecting [SHIFT]+[CTRL]+[DOWN ARROW]. This will highlight all rows to the end of the sheet....