DPM 2010 RC - Exchange 2007 - recovery cant see mailboxes

Hi,
We are protecting a exchange 2007 server, DPM is all green.

When I go to restore, I cant drill down to mailbox only to the database?

Could someone advise?

Thanks

Dave

    Have you protected the exchange server using workgroup/un-trusted domain
flow? If so, mailbox enumeration is not supported when an exchange server is
protected using this flow.

Thanks,
Praveen D [MSFT]

"DRLJAMES" <DRLJAMES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> We are protecting a exchange 2007 server, DPM is all green.
>
> When I go to restore, I cant drill down to mailbox only to the database?
>
> Could someone advise?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave

0
Praveen

Outlook 2007 bug on outbound SMTP
Upgrading to Exchange 2007 seems to change the behavior of sending SMTP e-mail through Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 2003, I could specific an outbound SMTP server and enter the credentials. Upgrading to Outlook 2007 changes this. Now I get constant prompts for entering my credentials. After playing around with the settings, the way I got it to work was to uncheck 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication". After doing that, I can send/receive e-mail without a problem. Does anyone have an idea why that is? Probably best asked in an Exchange group. --=81 Milly Staples [M...

Setting Right margin in Onenote 2010
Onenote 2010 is great but I haven't figured out how to set the right margin in a note. Here is a screenshot shpwing the problem. I would like to set the margin closer to the right side of the page. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-4/1174390/Screenshot.jpg When I click on a text box, i can't seem to widen it. When I go to View|paper Size, I want to use Auto paper size so the note keeps growing in length. When I select this option, all the other boxes are grayed out. Any help appreciated. Bob On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:37:53 -0700 (PDT), Bob <ralvarez@spambob.ne...

Outlook 2007 printing
I2 printers are installed, and work perfectly with all programs, including word, excel etc. In Outlook 2007 these printers are not recognized: message "No printers installed". What is wrong? Any settings in Outlook? Cheers ...

Visio 2007 ZOOM Dialog
Hi *, my process visualization program is running without Visio menu bar. In Visio 2003 it is possible to right click into the drawing in order to get the ZOOM dialog box. How can I do that in Visio 2007? Thanks, Patrick Hi Patrick, My guess is that you were using the View RMA that was on the page. That was removed in Visio 2007. You can still access zoom from the main menu or from keyboard shortcuts. Keyboard shortcuts are explained here: http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2006/08/01/681703.aspx Menu changes in 2007 are explained here: http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2007/0...

List of Categories in Outlook 2010
Is there any way of getting a printable list of categories assigned in Microsoft Outlook 2010? e.g. to allow the list to be fine-tuned and or for colleagues to also have the same categories available TIA! I would do a print screen, personally. The following macro in Outlook should work to produce a list of categories in a Word document. Set a reference to the Microsoft Word object library in the vba editor (Tools > References). Although aimed at Word the principles shown at http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm apply to Outlook also should you not know what to do with macro lis...

Are ribbons created in Word 2010 backward compatible to Word 2007
I understand that creating tabs/ribbons in Word 2010 is much easier than in word 2007. Are they backward-compatible from Word 2010 to Word 2007? ...

What about DPM 2010 Rc
Anyone use 2010 RC in a production environment? I've put it on a VM to look at it, and it would be nice to use it in production. My Number 1 Reason To Upgrade >>> Can Disable Daily Tape Backups for Saturday and Sunday What's your reason(s) for upgrading? How is it working out for you? Yes. 6 protection groups, 10 servers, 20 vms on a 6 node hyper-v cluster with csv. Runs great. A few quirks here and there but overall great. A far cry from our last backup solution. I basically set it and forget it. Check it when I get in to the office in the morning. ...

Money 2007 for Canada ?
Hi, I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ? The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for Canada. Can I import my money 2007 file in Quicken 2007 if I can't purchase Money ? Thanks In Advance In microsoft.public.money, None wrote: >Hi, > I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ? >The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for >Canada. For whatever reason, Money 2007 is not sold in Canada. It is deemed to not be regionalized fo...

Make Excel see columns as rows and rows as columns
Okay, I have a bit of a difficult problem. I'm using excel to make a map for a game I'm playing. I've already converted the columns to numbers as well, however the game's mapping system is inverted from Excel's, meaning that for example 13,100 doesn't get you to row 13 and column 100, but to column 13 and row 100. Can I switch this around somehow in Excel? Can I make Excel take columns before rows, so 13,100 will actually mean column 13, row 100? Thanks! It isn't clear what formula you are using, but there should be a number of alternatives....

Outlook 2007 Agenda View
I just upgraded computers and also to Microsoft Office Professional 2007. In Outlook 97, I used the 7 day agenda view, but cannot find that view in Outlook 2007. Is it there or how can I get that view? Thanks That view is not available in Outlook 2007. The closest you can get is a 2 week view - see http://slipstick.me/2wk -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter...

Synchronizing Secondary Mailboxes in Outlook 2000?
Greetings all, I'm trying to have some secondary group mailboxes available offline. I'm using Outloook 2000, and I've got everything else set up perfectly. Under offline folder settings, when I try to add the folders in these group mailboxes, there are no checkboxes beside them. It almost seems as though Outlook will only let you synchronize the primary exchange mailbox, and not the secondary ones. How do I solve this? ...

Auto Send Email from Excel 2007 No Error when Outlook 2007 is full
I have a macro that automatically sends email from excel 2007 through outlook 2007. The problem is that if the user's outlook inbox is at the size limit it will not send the email. When we were on Office 2003 my error handler worked to let the user know that the email wasn't sent, but now on office 2007 it just doesn't send and doesn't let the user know that the email did not go. The code also would recognize an error if the email address was invalid in 2003, but that does not work in 2007 either: just the email is not sent. My code is below (most of it was from Ron de Brui...

Why does header/footer (2007) fade when in the document?
In Word 2007, why does the information in the header and footer fades out? I put a legend, with different colors, in the footers but when I am in the document the header and footer fade out instead of being full color like in Word 2003. The same for the header where I have a logo. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-b...

DCM for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010
Does anyone know if a DCM pack is available for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010? If you are looking for System center configuration management pack for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010 they are available for DPM health monitoring. If you want DPM 2010 Management pack please mail me at praveend-at-microsoft-dot-com. The closest answer to DCM pack for DPM would be DPM's Best practice analyzer guidelines which can be downloadable from DPM sites. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John H" <JohnH@di...

Outlook 2007 display issue when replying
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01CA2BD1.C87FAC10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable One of my coworkers has an issue with Outlook 2007 that is kind of odd. = This ONLY occurs on replies. When clicking "reply" the message displays with a VERY tiny view- = unreadable. The FONTS aren't changed, and the menu and other items on = screen aren't affected, only the display of the reply. When emailed, the = message displays properly- it is only the message view in the window =...

DPM Console crash
Hi there, In our DPM setup we have a created a filter to disable the weekend back-up. It was working fine till a couple of weeks a go. Now when we want to change the date in the filter the DPM console crashes. Does anyone has a solution for this problem? Witch errlog should we troubleshoot Regards, MihaiM Hi MihaiM, You can look at the error logs for UI at: DPM Install location \ temp. Paste the error logs excerpt about exception here or send the error logs to MUKULS [AT] MICROSOFT [DOT] COM -- Thanks and Regards Mukul This posting is provided "AS IS&...

How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?
How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key? It's double-spacing... Create a new, blank document. In the Paragraph dialog box, set Spacing Before and After to zero, and then click the Default button. If/when you are prompted to save the Normal template, choose to do so. To open the Paragraph dialog box, you can click the dialog launcher button (the arrow on the bottom right) of the Paragraph group on the Home tab. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "plkldf" <plkldf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EB3FCA6-3239...

Outlook 2007 prints blank page
Hello, Windows XP, Office 2007 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP1. Users want to print their calendar in a pocket view : - Go to the calendar view - File, Print - Print range : 4 days of the week (Tuesday to Friday for example) - Click on Daily Style, Page Setup - Go to the Paper Tab - Select 1/4 sheet booklet - Click on Print The document is correctly printed, but... A blank page is also printed ! I tested on different computers with different printers, same behaviour... Do you have any idea ? Thanks for your help ! Luuke I can repro that here as well in a clean testing environment. I've repo...

Money Plus (2008) vs. 2007?
I saw Cal's 8/8/07 comments. There had been some hope that 2008 would see "more significant" (my characterization) improvements than we have had these last number of years. I know Dick moved from 2004 to 2007, but even allowing the Nuke-the-Bills fix up, he seemed more tactical in upgrading than happy with 2007. I am still running 2004 and manually inputting prices (not really that hard, but I keep a manageable portfolio), and manually importing statements for account reconciliation. One concern I have is avoiding third party aggregators or using MS ser...

Rules/Actions question for specific situation in Outlook 2007
Hello, I'm trying to make sure that certain e-mails I send are sent through a specific non-default account. I sometimes forget to manually set the account I'm sending from, and wish to make sure I catch my mistakes in certain cases. What I can do so far is set up a rule to check all e-mails from my default send account for a couple of words (this works for me, I can manually deal with superfluous e-mails being caught in the rule based on words), and if any of them are found, send a copy to my Drafts folder and delay sending by 120 minutes (the max allowed). Instead of copying ...

baditemlimit move-mailbox 2007
We're migrating from 2003 to 2007. Moved about 50 mailboxes successfullly so far but ran into an error today. "Mailbox exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items....". I know I can specify the '-baditemlimit' parameter but was wondering if someone could explain what might cause the bad items and what happens to them? Also does anyone know what the default baditemlimit is? On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:26:02 -0700, Joe N <JoeN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We're migrating from 2003 to 2007. Moved about 50 mailboxes successfullly so >far but ran...

Issues with MOSS 2007 and Outlook 2007 communicating
I wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in SharePoint Server. Please let me know if this isn't the right place. I am currently using Outlook 2007 and MOSS 2007 at work. I have connected the SharePoint contacts list to Outlook and it loaded all the content fine. However, when I update the contact information in SharePoint, Outlook doesn’t update the entry. Also, when I update from Outlook, SharePoint won’t update the entry. I have done the same thing with our department calendar – opened the calendar in SharePoint and connected to Outlook. When I update Sha...

Outlook 2010 Beta access to internet
I just downloaded and installed Office 2010 Beta. Everything appears to work normally except that Outlook can't access the internet unless I turn off my firewall. I am using Windows live One Care. Can anyone explain and help? -- Thanks for your help Recreate the exception for Outlook to pass through your firewall. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "LesHurley&q...

Exel 2003 and Excel 2007 on same computer
Hi I have Microsoft Excel 2003 installed on my machine. I would like to install Microsoft Excel 2007 on my machine as well without in any way interfering with Microsoft Excel 2003. I want to be able to use both applications. Is it possible to just go out and buy Microsoft Excel 2007 and install it on my PC in the normal way without in any way interfering with Microsoft Excel 2003. Any pitfalls and any advice most welcome -- Regards William willwest22@yahoo.com Yes, you can do this. As a matter of fact I have 2 systems here that have both Office 2003 and Off...

No Import/Export on Office 2007 trial
I just dowloaded and installed Office 2007 Prof. on trial. My goal is to test the conversion of an ACT! database to Business Contact Manager. I want to try it and see before I buy. Unfortunately the Import/Export function seems to be disabled. I HAVE to test the viability of this database on BCM before I move over. Any recommendations? Did you actually download a Trial that includes BCM, and have you activated the trial? "LTarras" <LTarras@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7397434E-F321-4A75-BAED-BE99193C24D5@microsoft.com... > I jus...