DPM 2010 RC and SharePoint 2007 item level

Hello,

We use DPM 2010 RC to protect a SharePoint 2007 server and some of the sites
are not cataloged for item level with the following error message:

"DPM failed to gather item level catalog for 1 database(s) of the SharePoint
Farm Sharepoint Farm\database2009a\SharePoint_Config on [...]. Some of the
recovery points for these databases in the farm would be associated with an
earlier successful catalog. (ID 3133)"

Can anyone tell me how to determine which are those recovery points or how
to deal with this association problem?

Thanks,
Zsolt

        Can you please mail to me at praveend-at-microsoft-dot-com. As we
already seen some instances of this issue and wants to validate it with you
if the issue is same or different.

Thanks,
Praveen D [MSFT]

"Zsolt" <Zsolt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We use DPM 2010 RC to protect a SharePoint 2007 server and some of the
> sites
> are not cataloged for item level with the following error message:
>
> "DPM failed to gather item level catalog for 1 database(s) of the
> SharePoint
> Farm Sharepoint Farm\database2009a\SharePoint_Config on [...]. Some of the
> recovery points for these databases in the farm would be associated with
> an
> earlier successful catalog. (ID 3133)"
>
> Can anyone tell me how to determine which are those recovery points or how
> to deal with this association problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Zsolt

0
Praveen
4/1/2010 7:42:52 AM
 From the MSDPM logs, this issue is a known issue and its fix will be
available in DPM 2010 RTM builds. Thanks for bringing this into our focus. I
am copy pasting the trace log exceptions details in case if it requires in
future.

Thanks,
Praveen D [MSFT]

==============
Exception details:

RMAL           [DatasourceSeqNumber 96] Starting Full Catalog Parse from
File C:\Program Files\Microsoft
DPM\DPM\Temp\dc16f136-090d-47fb-8b91-2ecc0a2b89f2\96.rocatalog...[Time =
2010.04.01. 13:27:14]
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.152
09                  AppAssert.cs(114)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2                   WARNING
ASSERT: (FileName:WssRecoverableObjectsParser.cs; LineNumber:153)
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.152
09                  AppAssert.cs(114)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2                   WARNING
Exactly 3 tokens are expected
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.152
27                  WssRecoverableObjectsParser.cs(158)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2                        WARNING Either
Tokens == null OR Tokens.Length != 3 in File = C:\Program Files\Microsoft
DPM\DPM\Temp\dc16f136-090d-47fb-8b91-2ecc0a2b89f2\96.rocatalog, Line = 5010
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.158
27                  RecoverableObjectCatalogLoader.cs(746)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2             WARNING Sharepoint Catalog
Parsing failed with Exception of type
Microsoft.Internal.EnterpriseStorage.Dls.Utils.RecoverableObjectCatalogParseException
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.159
27                  RecoverableObjectCatalogLoader.cs(747)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2             WARNING Exception Message =
Either Tokens == null OR Tokens.Length != 3 in File = C:\Program
Files\Microsoft
DPM\DPM\Temp\dc16f136-090d-47fb-8b91-2ecc0a2b89f2\96.rocatalog, Line = 5010
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.159
27                  RecoverableObjectCatalogLoader.cs(747)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2             WARNING Exception Stack =
at
Microsoft.Internal.EnterpriseStorage.Dls.Prm.WssRecoverableObjectsParser.GetRecoverableObjectFromTokens(String[]
tokens, UInt64 lineNumber)
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.159
27                  RecoverableObjectCatalogLoader.cs(747)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2             WARNING    at
Microsoft.Internal.EnterpriseStorage.Dls.Prm.WssRecoverableObjectsParser.ParseFullCatalogData()
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.159
27                  RecoverableObjectCatalogLoader.cs(747)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2             WARNING    at
Microsoft.Internal.EnterpriseStorage.Dls.Prm.SPContentDatabaseCatalogParser.ParseFullCatalogData()
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.159
27                  RecoverableObjectCatalogLoader.cs(747)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2             WARNING    at
Microsoft.Internal.EnterpriseStorage.Dls.Prm.SPContentDatabaseCatalogParser.ParseCatalogData()
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.159
27                  RecoverableObjectCatalogLoader.cs(747)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2             WARNING    at
Microsoft.Internal.EnterpriseStorage.Dls.Prm.SharePointCatalogDataLoader.CatalogLoadPendingAsync(Object
msgContext)
0A1C            18F8             04/01          11:27:17.159
27                  RecoverableObjectCatalogLoader.cs(747)
DC16F136-090D-47FB-8B91-2ECC0A2B89F2             WARNING InnerException =

==============

"Praveen D [MSFT]" <praveend@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>        Can you please mail to me at praveend-at-microsoft-dot-com. As we
> already seen some instances of this issue and wants to validate it with
> you if the issue is same or different.
>
> Thanks,
> Praveen D [MSFT]
> rights.
>
> "Zsolt" <Zsolt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> We use DPM 2010 RC to protect a SharePoint 2007 server and some of the
>> sites
>> are not cataloged for item level with the following error message:
>>
>> "DPM failed to gather item level catalog for 1 database(s) of the
>> SharePoint
>> Farm Sharepoint Farm\database2009a\SharePoint_Config on [...]. Some of
>> the
>> recovery points for these databases in the farm would be associated with
>> an
>> earlier successful catalog. (ID 3133)"
>>
>> Can anyone tell me how to determine which are those recovery points or
>> how
>> to deal with this association problem?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Zsolt

0
Praveen

Outlook 2007 bug on outbound SMTP
Upgrading to Exchange 2007 seems to change the behavior of sending SMTP e-mail through Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 2003, I could specific an outbound SMTP server and enter the credentials. Upgrading to Outlook 2007 changes this. Now I get constant prompts for entering my credentials. After playing around with the settings, the way I got it to work was to uncheck 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication". After doing that, I can send/receive e-mail without a problem. Does anyone have an idea why that is? Probably best asked in an Exchange group. --=81 Milly Staples [M...

Setting Right margin in Onenote 2010
Onenote 2010 is great but I haven't figured out how to set the right margin in a note. Here is a screenshot shpwing the problem. I would like to set the margin closer to the right side of the page. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-4/1174390/Screenshot.jpg When I click on a text box, i can't seem to widen it. When I go to View|paper Size, I want to use Auto paper size so the note keeps growing in length. When I select this option, all the other boxes are grayed out. Any help appreciated. Bob On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:37:53 -0700 (PDT), Bob <ralvarez@spambob.ne...

Can you start a dependent task at a certain level of completion?
I would like to start a dependent task when it's predecessor reaches something like 33% completion. Is this something that Project can do? Hi Damien, yes, Project can do that for you: Open task information of your dependent task, open Predessors tab and enter '-67%' in 'Lag' column. Does it show what you expected? Regards Barbara "damien" <damienvfx@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9fe31810-1489-4d5d-9ef6-44d9b0967f64@11g2000yqr.googlegroups.com... >I would like to start a dependent task when it's predecessor reaches > ...

Visio 2007 ZOOM Dialog
Hi *, my process visualization program is running without Visio menu bar. In Visio 2003 it is possible to right click into the drawing in order to get the ZOOM dialog box. How can I do that in Visio 2007? Thanks, Patrick Hi Patrick, My guess is that you were using the View RMA that was on the page. That was removed in Visio 2007. You can still access zoom from the main menu or from keyboard shortcuts. Keyboard shortcuts are explained here: http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2006/08/01/681703.aspx Menu changes in 2007 are explained here: http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2007/0...

Outlook 2007 printing
I2 printers are installed, and work perfectly with all programs, including word, excel etc. In Outlook 2007 these printers are not recognized: message "No printers installed". What is wrong? Any settings in Outlook? Cheers ...

List of Categories in Outlook 2010
Is there any way of getting a printable list of categories assigned in Microsoft Outlook 2010? e.g. to allow the list to be fine-tuned and or for colleagues to also have the same categories available TIA! I would do a print screen, personally. The following macro in Outlook should work to produce a list of categories in a Word document. Set a reference to the Microsoft Word object library in the vba editor (Tools > References). Although aimed at Word the principles shown at http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm apply to Outlook also should you not know what to do with macro lis...

Are ribbons created in Word 2010 backward compatible to Word 2007
I understand that creating tabs/ribbons in Word 2010 is much easier than in word 2007. Are they backward-compatible from Word 2010 to Word 2007? ...

What about DPM 2010 Rc
Anyone use 2010 RC in a production environment? I've put it on a VM to look at it, and it would be nice to use it in production. My Number 1 Reason To Upgrade >>> Can Disable Daily Tape Backups for Saturday and Sunday What's your reason(s) for upgrading? How is it working out for you? Yes. 6 protection groups, 10 servers, 20 vms on a 6 node hyper-v cluster with csv. Runs great. A few quirks here and there but overall great. A far cry from our last backup solution. I basically set it and forget it. Check it when I get in to the office in the morning. ...

Money 2007 for Canada ?
Hi, I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ? The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for Canada. Can I import my money 2007 file in Quicken 2007 if I can't purchase Money ? Thanks In Advance In microsoft.public.money, None wrote: >Hi, > I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ? >The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for >Canada. For whatever reason, Money 2007 is not sold in Canada. It is deemed to not be regionalized fo...

Outlook 2007 Agenda View
I just upgraded computers and also to Microsoft Office Professional 2007. In Outlook 97, I used the 7 day agenda view, but cannot find that view in Outlook 2007. Is it there or how can I get that view? Thanks That view is not available in Outlook 2007. The closest you can get is a 2 week view - see http://slipstick.me/2wk -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter...

Auto Send Email from Excel 2007 No Error when Outlook 2007 is full
I have a macro that automatically sends email from excel 2007 through outlook 2007. The problem is that if the user's outlook inbox is at the size limit it will not send the email. When we were on Office 2003 my error handler worked to let the user know that the email wasn't sent, but now on office 2007 it just doesn't send and doesn't let the user know that the email did not go. The code also would recognize an error if the email address was invalid in 2003, but that does not work in 2007 either: just the email is not sent. My code is below (most of it was from Ron de Brui...

Why does header/footer (2007) fade when in the document?
In Word 2007, why does the information in the header and footer fades out? I put a legend, with different colors, in the footers but when I am in the document the header and footer fade out instead of being full color like in Word 2003. The same for the header where I have a logo. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-b...

DCM for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010
Does anyone know if a DCM pack is available for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010? If you are looking for System center configuration management pack for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010 they are available for DPM health monitoring. If you want DPM 2010 Management pack please mail me at praveend-at-microsoft-dot-com. The closest answer to DCM pack for DPM would be DPM's Best practice analyzer guidelines which can be downloadable from DPM sites. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John H" <JohnH@di...

Outlook 2007 display issue when replying
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01CA2BD1.C87FAC10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable One of my coworkers has an issue with Outlook 2007 that is kind of odd. = This ONLY occurs on replies. When clicking "reply" the message displays with a VERY tiny view- = unreadable. The FONTS aren't changed, and the menu and other items on = screen aren't affected, only the display of the reply. When emailed, the = message displays properly- it is only the message view in the window =...

DPM Console crash
Hi there, In our DPM setup we have a created a filter to disable the weekend back-up. It was working fine till a couple of weeks a go. Now when we want to change the date in the filter the DPM console crashes. Does anyone has a solution for this problem? Witch errlog should we troubleshoot Regards, MihaiM Hi MihaiM, You can look at the error logs for UI at: DPM Install location \ temp. Paste the error logs excerpt about exception here or send the error logs to MUKULS [AT] MICROSOFT [DOT] COM -- Thanks and Regards Mukul This posting is provided "AS IS&...

How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?
How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key? It's double-spacing... Create a new, blank document. In the Paragraph dialog box, set Spacing Before and After to zero, and then click the Default button. If/when you are prompted to save the Normal template, choose to do so. To open the Paragraph dialog box, you can click the dialog launcher button (the arrow on the bottom right) of the Paragraph group on the Home tab. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "plkldf" <plkldf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EB3FCA6-3239...

Word 2008: Changing the width of soom toolbar items
When you modified the toolbar in earlier versions of Word, you could point carefully to the right edge of some objects, such as the style name and font name, and widen them by dragging. I can't seem to to do that in Word 2008. Am I merely not pointing carefully, or, is this no longer a feature? Hi Tim; That can still be done but only while you have the Customize dialog window open. The item you want to adjust must also be on a bar that isn't docked. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/9/10 11:38 AM, in article 0001HW.C76E1B3A0000D9ABB030D9BF@news.mi...

Outlook 2007 prints blank page
Hello, Windows XP, Office 2007 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP1. Users want to print their calendar in a pocket view : - Go to the calendar view - File, Print - Print range : 4 days of the week (Tuesday to Friday for example) - Click on Daily Style, Page Setup - Go to the Paper Tab - Select 1/4 sheet booklet - Click on Print The document is correctly printed, but... A blank page is also printed ! I tested on different computers with different printers, same behaviour... Do you have any idea ? Thanks for your help ! Luuke I can repro that here as well in a clean testing environment. I've repo...

Money Plus (2008) vs. 2007?
I saw Cal's 8/8/07 comments. There had been some hope that 2008 would see "more significant" (my characterization) improvements than we have had these last number of years. I know Dick moved from 2004 to 2007, but even allowing the Nuke-the-Bills fix up, he seemed more tactical in upgrading than happy with 2007. I am still running 2004 and manually inputting prices (not really that hard, but I keep a manageable portfolio), and manually importing statements for account reconciliation. One concern I have is avoiding third party aggregators or using MS ser...

Rules/Actions question for specific situation in Outlook 2007
Hello, I'm trying to make sure that certain e-mails I send are sent through a specific non-default account. I sometimes forget to manually set the account I'm sending from, and wish to make sure I catch my mistakes in certain cases. What I can do so far is set up a rule to check all e-mails from my default send account for a couple of words (this works for me, I can manually deal with superfluous e-mails being caught in the rule based on words), and if any of them are found, send a copy to my Drafts folder and delay sending by 120 minutes (the max allowed). Instead of copying ...

GP should allow you to mass assign a vendor by item class
I ran into a situation where I needed to add a secondary vendor to about 100 items that were in the same item class and was told that there was not an easy way to it. A Script seems to make sense. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.c...

Merge cases / items into cases
Hi, With Dynamics CRM 3.0, is it possible to either merge cases in their entirety, or merge additional items into a case? By additional items I mean, for example, I have an ongoing case with a customer but then they send me a new email (that doesn't have the CRM tags) - can I merge that email into the existing case? Cheers. You can append the email to the case (providing the case is still open). To do this, set the Regarding field of the email -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ "Wayno" wrote: ...

baditemlimit move-mailbox 2007
We're migrating from 2003 to 2007. Moved about 50 mailboxes successfullly so far but ran into an error today. "Mailbox exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items....". I know I can specify the '-baditemlimit' parameter but was wondering if someone could explain what might cause the bad items and what happens to them? Also does anyone know what the default baditemlimit is? On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:26:02 -0700, Joe N <JoeN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We're migrating from 2003 to 2007. Moved about 50 mailboxes successfullly so >far but ran...

Issues with MOSS 2007 and Outlook 2007 communicating
I wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in SharePoint Server. Please let me know if this isn't the right place. I am currently using Outlook 2007 and MOSS 2007 at work. I have connected the SharePoint contacts list to Outlook and it loaded all the content fine. However, when I update the contact information in SharePoint, Outlook doesn’t update the entry. Also, when I update from Outlook, SharePoint won’t update the entry. I have done the same thing with our department calendar – opened the calendar in SharePoint and connected to Outlook. When I update Sha...

Outlook 2010 Beta access to internet
I just downloaded and installed Office 2010 Beta. Everything appears to work normally except that Outlook can't access the internet unless I turn off my firewall. I am using Windows live One Care. Can anyone explain and help? -- Thanks for your help Recreate the exception for Outlook to pass through your firewall. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "LesHurley&q...