DPM 2010 - Error restoring Sharepoint 2007 Site

Hi,

We've been running into the following error when restoring a SharePoint
site. The problem occurs on the sharepoint recovery server and the DPM Error
in the Job Log is as below:
"DPM was unable to attach the content database to the recovery farm.
Exception Message = DPM_115a4e5d_5ea4_4970_b6fa_491f3541dfred on
AUNSTSTDPMV02 contains user-defined schema. Database mustb e empty befroe
they can be used. Delete all of the tables, stored procedures ans other
objects or use a different database. (ID 32002)"

The WssCmdletwrapper log from the Recovery Farm Server also has thew
following output.

ACTIVITY	Principal name HOST/AUNSTSTDPMV02.domain.com@domain.com
NORMAL	Attaching Content Database DPM_115a4e5d_5ea4_4970_b6fa_491f3541dfed
of SQL Instance AUNSTSTDPMV02 to Farm
WARNING	Caught Exception while trying to attach the Content Database
[AUNSTSTDPMV02\DPM_115a4e5d_5ea4_4970_b6fa_491f3541dfed to Web Application
[DPMRecoveryWebApplication].
WARNING	--------------------------------------------------
WARNING	Exception Message   =
WARNING	DPM_115a4e5d_5ea4_4970_b6fa_491f3541dfed on AUNSTSTDPMV02 contains
user-defined schema.  Databases must be empty before they can be used.
Delete all of the tables, stored procedures and other objects or use a
different database.
WARNING	Exception Stack     =
WARNING	   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPDatabase.EnsureSqlDatabase(SqlConnectionStringBuilder connectionString)
WARNING	   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPDatabase.SetDatabaseOptions(SqlConnectionStringBuilder connectionString, Dictionary`2 options, Boolean wYukon)
WARNING	   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPDatabase.Provision(SqlConnectionStringBuilder
connectionString, SqlFile sqlFileId, String sqlSignaturePath, Dictionary`2
options)
WARNING	   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPContentDatabase.Provision()
WARNING	   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPContentDatabaseCollection.Add(SPContentDatabase
database, Boolean provision, Boolean allowUpgrade, Boolean flushChangeLog)
WARNING	   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPContentDatabaseCollection.Add(Guid
newDatabaseId, String strDatabaseServer, String strDatabaseName, String
strDatabaseUsername, String strDatabasePassword, Int32 warningSiteCount,
Int32 maximumSiteCount, Int32 status, Boolean provision, Boolean
allowUpgrade, Boolean flushChangeLog, Boolean bSetDbId)
WARNING	   at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPContentDatabaseCollection.Add(String
strDatabaseServer, String strDatabaseName, String strDatabaseUsername, String
strDatabasePassword, Int32 warningSiteCount, Int32 maximumSiteCount, Int32
status)
WARNING	   at WSSCmdlets.CWSSCmdlets.AttachContentDatabase(String
sqlInstanceName, String databaseName, Int32& hr, String& exceptionMessage)
WARNING	Inner Exception     =
WARNING	Exception String    =
WARNING	Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPUncleanDatabaseException:
[...]

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?
kind regards.

I found this great little site
I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link. Thanks, Lisa http://66.219.102.40/ http://66.219.102.40/ ...

Setting Right margin in Onenote 2010
Onenote 2010 is great but I haven't figured out how to set the right margin in a note. Here is a screenshot shpwing the problem. I would like to set the margin closer to the right side of the page. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-4/1174390/Screenshot.jpg When I click on a text box, i can't seem to widen it. When I go to View|paper Size, I want to use Auto paper size so the note keeps growing in length. When I select this option, all the other boxes are grayed out. Any help appreciated. Bob On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:37:53 -0700 (PDT), Bob <ralvarez@spambob.ne...

Outlook 2007 bug on outbound SMTP
Upgrading to Exchange 2007 seems to change the behavior of sending SMTP e-mail through Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 2003, I could specific an outbound SMTP server and enter the credentials. Upgrading to Outlook 2007 changes this. Now I get constant prompts for entering my credentials. After playing around with the settings, the way I got it to work was to uncheck 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication". After doing that, I can send/receive e-mail without a problem. Does anyone have an idea why that is? Probably best asked in an Exchange group. --=81 Milly Staples [M...

Need help to reinstall MS Ultimate Office Disc after System Restor
My laptop had to be reset to factory settings after a major crash. Since I had already installed the Microsoft Ultimate bundle onto my desktop, then my laptop, then had to reinstall on my desktop, I'm wondering if the reason the laptop CD drive now doesn't even recognize the disc is because of licensing restrictions. Is this possible? Other discs are "seen" by the drive and able to be launched, so why not the Microsoft Office disc? How do I resinstall the Office bundle onto my laptop? I run Vista Home Premium. So even if you explore the disk in explorer you a...

List of Categories in Outlook 2010
Is there any way of getting a printable list of categories assigned in Microsoft Outlook 2010? e.g. to allow the list to be fine-tuned and or for colleagues to also have the same categories available TIA! I would do a print screen, personally. The following macro in Outlook should work to produce a list of categories in a Word document. Set a reference to the Microsoft Word object library in the vba editor (Tools > References). Although aimed at Word the principles shown at http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm apply to Outlook also should you not know what to do with macro lis...

GP restore to test server
Hi, If I wanted to restore GP 9 on a test server - do I also need to restore the Dynamics database from the live server onto the test server. At the moment I am only restoring the company database. Thanks for your help A lot more than that. There is a techknowledge on this on partnersource/customersource support The number is 871973 Best regards Mike "Sanjay Mehta" <SanjayMehta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3318EAA7-866C-4253-BE79-143B8BD0CF4C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > If I wanted to restore GP 9 on a test server - do I also need to restore...

Visio 2007 ZOOM Dialog
Hi *, my process visualization program is running without Visio menu bar. In Visio 2003 it is possible to right click into the drawing in order to get the ZOOM dialog box. How can I do that in Visio 2007? Thanks, Patrick Hi Patrick, My guess is that you were using the View RMA that was on the page. That was removed in Visio 2007. You can still access zoom from the main menu or from keyboard shortcuts. Keyboard shortcuts are explained here: http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2006/08/01/681703.aspx Menu changes in 2007 are explained here: http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2007/0...

Outlook 2007 printing
I2 printers are installed, and work perfectly with all programs, including word, excel etc. In Outlook 2007 these printers are not recognized: message "No printers installed". What is wrong? Any settings in Outlook? Cheers ...

Money 2007 for Canada ?
Hi, I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ? The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for Canada. Can I import my money 2007 file in Quicken 2007 if I can't purchase Money ? Thanks In Advance In microsoft.public.money, None wrote: >Hi, > I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ? >The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for >Canada. For whatever reason, Money 2007 is not sold in Canada. It is deemed to not be regionalized fo...

Are ribbons created in Word 2010 backward compatible to Word 2007
I understand that creating tabs/ribbons in Word 2010 is much easier than in word 2007. Are they backward-compatible from Word 2010 to Word 2007? ...

What about DPM 2010 Rc
Anyone use 2010 RC in a production environment? I've put it on a VM to look at it, and it would be nice to use it in production. My Number 1 Reason To Upgrade >>> Can Disable Daily Tape Backups for Saturday and Sunday What's your reason(s) for upgrading? How is it working out for you? Yes. 6 protection groups, 10 servers, 20 vms on a 6 node hyper-v cluster with csv. Runs great. A few quirks here and there but overall great. A far cry from our last backup solution. I basically set it and forget it. Check it when I get in to the office in the morning. ...

Outlook 2007 Agenda View
I just upgraded computers and also to Microsoft Office Professional 2007. In Outlook 97, I used the 7 day agenda view, but cannot find that view in Outlook 2007. Is it there or how can I get that view? Thanks That view is not available in Outlook 2007. The closest you can get is a 2 week view - see http://slipstick.me/2wk -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter...

Restore Defaults 2003
Hi, I seem to have screwed up something, and my charts are all tiny and unreadable--I just want to restore the original default settings--how? Do I have to remove a template and restart to reload?\Thanks! ...

Restore Exchange 2003 Message Store
I am trying to restore an Exchange 2003 message store. The message store I am attempting to restore no longer exists. It appears I cannot use the Recovery Storage Group in this situation. Can anyone point me to some KB docs that detail how to restore a message store? Thanks. Why can't you use the RSG? "MCalwell" <MCalwell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD140CA5-F783-409B-A195-5015032E1D9B@microsoft.com... >I am trying to restore an Exchange 2003 message store. The message store I >am > attempting to restore no longer exists. It appears I c...

Outlook 2007 display issue when replying
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01CA2BD1.C87FAC10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable One of my coworkers has an issue with Outlook 2007 that is kind of odd. = This ONLY occurs on replies. When clicking "reply" the message displays with a VERY tiny view- = unreadable. The FONTS aren't changed, and the menu and other items on = screen aren't affected, only the display of the reply. When emailed, the = message displays properly- it is only the message view in the window =...

DCM for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010
Does anyone know if a DCM pack is available for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010? If you are looking for System center configuration management pack for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010 they are available for DPM health monitoring. If you want DPM 2010 Management pack please mail me at praveend-at-microsoft-dot-com. The closest answer to DCM pack for DPM would be DPM's Best practice analyzer guidelines which can be downloadable from DPM sites. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John H" <JohnH@di...

Why does header/footer (2007) fade when in the document?
In Word 2007, why does the information in the header and footer fades out? I put a legend, with different colors, in the footers but when I am in the document the header and footer fade out instead of being full color like in Word 2003. The same for the header where I have a logo. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-b...

How can I change the color of hyperlinks in Outllook 2007?
Trying to change the default color of hyperlinks in Outlook2007 to a different color, but not sure if changing the color would overwrite the default color of recipient. Any thoughts? ...

brochure question
I am new to Publisher - I am working on a tri-fold brochure (using a standard design on publisher) and have accidently removed the Publisher design on one of the panels - yet my text is still there. Unfortunately I didn't realize this soon enough to do edit undo. Does anyone know how to restore this? I'd appreciate ANY ideas! -- Sue Open a new instance of Publisher, select the same brochure design, copy the object and paste into your publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sue" <suelan...

DPM Console crash
Hi there, In our DPM setup we have a created a filter to disable the weekend back-up. It was working fine till a couple of weeks a go. Now when we want to change the date in the filter the DPM console crashes. Does anyone has a solution for this problem? Witch errlog should we troubleshoot Regards, MihaiM Hi MihaiM, You can look at the error logs for UI at: DPM Install location \ temp. Paste the error logs excerpt about exception here or send the error logs to MUKULS [AT] MICROSOFT [DOT] COM -- Thanks and Regards Mukul This posting is provided "AS IS&...

How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?
How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key? It's double-spacing... Create a new, blank document. In the Paragraph dialog box, set Spacing Before and After to zero, and then click the Default button. If/when you are prompted to save the Normal template, choose to do so. To open the Paragraph dialog box, you can click the dialog launcher button (the arrow on the bottom right) of the Paragraph group on the Home tab. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "plkldf" <plkldf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EB3FCA6-3239...

Outlook 2007 prints blank page
Hello, Windows XP, Office 2007 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP1. Users want to print their calendar in a pocket view : - Go to the calendar view - File, Print - Print range : 4 days of the week (Tuesday to Friday for example) - Click on Daily Style, Page Setup - Go to the Paper Tab - Select 1/4 sheet booklet - Click on Print The document is correctly printed, but... A blank page is also printed ! I tested on different computers with different printers, same behaviour... Do you have any idea ? Thanks for your help ! Luuke I can repro that here as well in a clean testing environment. I've repo...

Money Plus (2008) vs. 2007?
I saw Cal's 8/8/07 comments. There had been some hope that 2008 would see "more significant" (my characterization) improvements than we have had these last number of years. I know Dick moved from 2004 to 2007, but even allowing the Nuke-the-Bills fix up, he seemed more tactical in upgrading than happy with 2007. I am still running 2004 and manually inputting prices (not really that hard, but I keep a manageable portfolio), and manually importing statements for account reconciliation. One concern I have is avoiding third party aggregators or using MS ser...

Rules/Actions question for specific situation in Outlook 2007
Hello, I'm trying to make sure that certain e-mails I send are sent through a specific non-default account. I sometimes forget to manually set the account I'm sending from, and wish to make sure I catch my mistakes in certain cases. What I can do so far is set up a rule to check all e-mails from my default send account for a couple of words (this works for me, I can manually deal with superfluous e-mails being caught in the rule based on words), and if any of them are found, send a copy to my Drafts folder and delay sending by 120 minutes (the max allowed). Instead of copying ...

baditemlimit move-mailbox 2007
We're migrating from 2003 to 2007. Moved about 50 mailboxes successfullly so far but ran into an error today. "Mailbox exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items....". I know I can specify the '-baditemlimit' parameter but was wondering if someone could explain what might cause the bad items and what happens to them? Also does anyone know what the default baditemlimit is? On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:26:02 -0700, Joe N <JoeN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We're migrating from 2003 to 2007. Moved about 50 mailboxes successfullly so >far but ran...