DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available

Folks:

The latest DPM 2007 Rollup KB 979970 is now available for download at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=775e1a23-825f-450a-9d71-6b8c951ea748.

The KB page is available http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979970

--
Thanks
Praveen T [MSFT]

Praveen

Sent Items using Outlook 2007 with Exchange mailbox + hotmail
Hi, I am currently using Outlook 2007 with an Exchange 2003 mailbox. I recently added my Hotmail mailbox so I don't need to go through IE for my personnal emails. Everytime I send and email, the sent email goes to both my exchange mailbox sent items AND in my Hotmail sent items. Since I am using hotmail for my personal communications, I'd like them to be added only in my Hotmail sent items. I don't want to mix up my personal and business communications. Is that possible? Regards. ...

Outlook 2003 and Office 2007
I was using Outlook 2003 configured with Exchange 2003 in the company. Recenty I installed MS Office word,Excel & Power point 2007 in the same pc. Now when a mail arrives to Outlook 2003, a message box with the following message pops up. "Please wait while windows configures Office 2007 Professional Plus" The order in which I installed Outlook 2003 and word,excel,ppt 2007 etc is by installing 2003 first. I would like to use Word,Excel & PPT 2007 along with Outlook 2003 in same pc with out any issues. Request your HELP Robin Not withstandi...

Outlook 2007 no longer opens
Outlook had been working fine, but suddenly it will not open. Instead, I get this error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Please HELP! Try starting Outlook with the resetnavpane switch; Start-> Run; outlook.exe /resetnavpane If that doesn't solve it, see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Question...

Any way to add contacts from sent messages in Outlook 2007?
Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for Outlook Express. Thanks! Open the message and right click on the recipient's email address. You will get a pop-up menu and one of the options is to "Add to Outlook Contacts". <diego.novilinguists@gmail.com> wrote in message news:948856fc-7857-4da5-8037-f24618b2d9aa@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from > archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for > Ou...

microsoft office 2007 publisher
I think I deleted microsoft office publisher by accident. I went to open a document for school with microsoft word and it would not let me. How do I correct the problem? Valerie wrote: > I think I deleted microsoft office publisher by accident. I went to > open a document for school with microsoft word and it would not let > me. How do I correct the problem? ============================= I'm sure you are aware Publisher and Word are two different apps...what is the extension on the file you cannot open? -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Noti...

Signatures (Outlook 2007)
Hi, I have created signatures in my desktop Outlook 2007. However I lost them when I transfer the PST file to my laptop. How can I have the same signatures in both computers ? Thanks Bangali Bangali <bangali.doctor@gmail.com> wrote: > I have created signatures in my desktop Outlook 2007. However I lost > them when I transfer the PST file to my laptop. How can I have the > same signatures in both computers ? Signatures are kept in %AppData%\Microsoft\Signatures, not in the PST. -- Brian Tillman ...

'Server XXXX Not Available.' When Trying To Add a Process Server in the DPS Server Setup Window
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C9BDE1.B1EBED50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Issue 'Server XXXX not available' occurs when trying to add a process server = in the DPS Server Setup window.=20 Resolution If the Process Monitor is not running at the workstation you are trying = to add as a new process server, you will receive the message 'Server = XXXX not available'.=20 To start the Process Monitor, drag the Dynamics.set file on top of the = DPS.exe file in your...

Installing Office 2007 over Office 2000
Hi My computer came with Office 2000 pre-installed several years ago. (I don't have a disc for it). I now have just recently purchased a complete version (not an upgrade) of Office Home and Student 2007. What I would like to know is, is it a simple matter just to install Office 2007, and the installation "Wizard" will do what is necessary or, do I need to uninstall any part of 2000 for it to perform correctly? I have searched other questions about this but I am a little confused with the answers I read, (my 71 year old brain gets confused easily these days.) I ...

I've downloaded and accepted a lot of transactions YTD that have all been auto-reconciled. I didn't realize that was happening until I wanted to balance against my paper statement. Is there a way to select multiple transactions (all) and mark as unreconciled? In microsoft.public.money, bran100 wrote: >I've downloaded and accepted a lot of transactions YTD that have all >been auto-reconciled. I didn't realize that was happening until I >wanted to balance against my paper statement. > >Is there a way to select multiple transactions (all) and mark as >unrecon...

How do I set up tent cards in Word 2007?
In case no one knows what tent cards are, they are those cards that you place in front of people at a meeting, round table, or anywhere a group of people will be whose names you want to show for other people to know them. It's an oblong, rectangular, tepee-looking card that has a person's name on both sides of the card so that either way you turn the card, the name will show correctly. It was a feature under Word 2003 under the Mail and Label section, where you would pick "tent card," but I can't seem to find it in Word 2007. Please help You have to rot...

Hyperlinking to a Chart as a separate page in Excel 2007
I have charts as separate pages in Excel 2007 that I would like to hyperlink to from a "dashboard." It appears that is not an option, however. When I go to Insert>Hyperlink>Place in this Document, the sheets containing charts are not displayed. Is there some workaround for this? Thanks, Michael Styles MCT, MCP, MCAS Hi, VBA code is the only way around hyperlinking to a chart sheet. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Hyperlinks.html Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Michael Styles" <mlstyles@nospam.nospam> wrote i...

box border shadow problem in Excel 2007, is it fixed in Excel 2010?
Does anyone know if Excel 2010 fixes the problem with border shadows that Excel 2007 had? It worked fine in 2003 and previous versions but for some reason when you create a box around some data and add a shadow, it doesn't really work properly and even drops the shadow at the top and left in a transparent box whereas it should only drop shadows on bottom and right side. ...

Issues Installing Hotfix for KB 931270
Good Afternoon All, I have a couple of users who are running the new client installer for CRM. They were both experiencing the Outlook Crashes due to CRM so I requested the Hotfix installer from Microsoft. There were two msp files that MS sent me, one for the desktop client and one for the laptop client. When I attempted to run the Hotfix installer on 1 desktop machiner and 1 laptop machine, the installer will flash on the screen for about 3-5 seconds and then disappear. I have tried running the installer numerous times, starting the installer and leaving it for an hour, and other ...

NOTHING Will Paste into Publisher 2007
NOTHING AT ALL is pasting into Publisher. Not text nor pictures. Doesn't matter where it's from. I've already triple checked that I'm selecting the commands and choosing them from Edit and whatnot. It is as it sounds. Nothing will paste into Publisher. I'm using Vista x64. Can you open the Office clipboard in the edit menu? The clipboard is a Vista function, you might as this on a Vista forum. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jake" <jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

cannot export to excel mso 2007 SP2
I can export to excel in design view, but not when the report is opened from the switchboard. Right click also does not work. Ideas? TIA! -JS You have to right click on the file name in order to export. So when the report is open you would not be able to do that. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "DevourU" wrote: > I can export to excel in design view, but not when the report is opened from > the switchboard. Right click also does not work. Ideas? TIA! > > -JS In design mode, print preview, all options to export are available in the ...

DPM agent for exchange 2007 fails with 80070643 error code
Greetings! I'm completely frustrated. When I try to install DPM agent on exchange 2007 i allways receive the same error 80070643 regardless of firewall settings or dpm agent version. Please help! My config is: exchange 2007 SP1 - on w2k8 x64 AD - in w2k3 native mode DPM 2007 - on w2k3 r2 32bit Hi, We understand your frustration. We will look into it to get better informative error message. For this, please collect the logs from PS server shared at: "%SystemDrive%\Windows\Temp\MSDPM*.log. Mail these logs to: anuraga@microsoft[DOT]com Thanks Anur...

Transaction/Commit sizes in 2007
Currently running off-hosted MSE2003 and being asked to bring the environment back in-house. Have gone through the best practices documentation and proposed sizing exercises for 2007. Was originally going to use circular logging with recovery storage groups but have been asked to create an environment for LCR/CCR. Am sizing for approximately 2500 mailbox users of which nearly 75% of them are heavy email users with a mailbox size cap of 500MB/ea. (1.25TB expected store size) Given the default log file size of 1MB, does anyone have a feel for the average number of message transactions (email...

Service Pack 1 for Money 2007 released: FYI
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927811 It is not yet fully released a couple customer may get it but its not released yet fully Steve "SNV" <SNV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EFB42BB-0112-412B-A438-B42418AFBD25@microsoft.com... > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927811 > On Nov 7, 3:35=A0am, "Steve" <steven_morriso...@hotmail.com> wrote: > It is not yet fully released a couple customer may get it but its not > released yet fully > Steve"SNV" <S...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messagenews:2EFB42BB...

Where is the split box in Excel 2007?
Hi, I feel really dumb having to ask this question, but I don't see the split boxes on the scroll bars anymore - do they exist in Excel 2007? According to Help they do. I've looked at Excel Options, but can't find where this would be an option that has to be turned on. Anyone know the answer?? Thanks! Okay - just found a "Split" button on the Ribbon. Sure would be nice if Help said that the feature now has to be turned on through the Ribbon first. I knew I hated to ask this question. Thanks! "Tammy" wrote: > Hi, > > I feel really dumb having...

Outlook 2007
I'm trying to use Vista's Offline Folders ability to synchronize my Outlook PST file (crude, but generally works). However, for some reason when I'm in Offline mode, Outlook simply refuses to read the Outlook.pst file residing in the Offline Files folder. Any ideas? DakkonA <Nicholas.Bauer@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm trying to use Vista's Offline Folders ability to synchronize my > Outlook PST file (crude, but generally works). However, for some > reason when I'm in Offline mode, Outlook simply refuses to read the > Outlook.pst file residing in the Offli...

Word 2007 opens very slowly
When I try to open word 2007 by clicking on any document, it takes up to 2 minutes to load the program. If WORD 2007 is already open, then documents that I click on open right away. This just started happening recently. I have had WORD 2007 for several months without this problem. -- Mike E ...

Simplify the Page Setup in 2007
I have been using Publisher for about 9 or 10 years and generally love it---however, I find 2007 setup to be very UNuser friendly. It used to be so very easy to change what I wanted to do---go from full page to post card--from landscape to protrait, etc. The new system is so cumbersome I get frustrated every time I have to use it!!! A simple thing like switching from portrait to landscape sometimes takes several minutes when it used to take 2 seconds....This doesn't make sense to me. I teach Publisher and it is very easy for me to explain how to do a page set up in the older ver...

How can I reuse Office 2007 software on a new computer?
I have genuine Office 2007 Pro disc with product key which is installed on my computer. I have a new laptop which will replace my old computer. I want to install the Office suite but get as far as the product key which is recognised as already used and won't let me complete the installation. I am not trying to have multiple copies; I want to remove the software from the old computer as it is being run down so I still only want to use 1 licence. How can I do this? Donna Use the phone activation method and then explain to the person you are talking to. -- Peter P...

Error with Publisher 2007 making PDFs.
This week, I tried to make a publisher project into a PDF and it suddenly won't work anymore. It goes through the "Publishing" process, but gets to the end and says "Microsoft Office Publisher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I send the error report, over and over again, but nothing gets better. I couldn't find any info on the knowledge base or at microsoft support. I tried to re-download the PDF add-in, with no change. Any ideas what I can do to make this function work again? Are you using the Microsoft Add...

SQL2008 and Access 2007 Data Project
I am have SQL 2008 and Microsoft office 2007. I created a adp DB that connects to a DB in SQL 2008. Everything seems fine but I can’t edit the records in the Microsoft adp database. I have full rights to the db so that is not the issue and. In fact I go into SQL and edit the records without any issues. Another odd thing is I do have a command button set up that runs a delete stored procedure in SQL and updates a table in SQL and this works fine. Has anyone ran into this problem and if so is can you point me to the solution? Thanks Andy > Has anyone ran into this...