Does MS DPM team look at compeititors product to design dpm 2010 ?

Not a technical questions ...

Does DPM team look at compeitiors product eg Netbackup or Veritas or Acronis
to design dpm 2010 efficiently ?

I am sure the forum wants to know ...

0
IT

I would hope so in an effort to take the best features from every product and
put them into one.

"IT Staff" wrote:

> Not a technical questions ...
>
> Does DPM team look at compeitiors product eg Netbackup or Veritas or Acronis
> to design dpm 2010 efficiently ?
>
> I am sure the forum wants to know ...
>

> .

MS Outlook 2007

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

best antivirus product for exchange 2003?
We previously used groupshield 4.5 with exchange 5.5 in NT4, but since migrating to exchange 2003 in win2003 environment I would like to get views as to the best product. I've read lots of reviews that do not recommend groupshield 6. poor development and vastly buggy software. any alternatives??? Regards I use Norton Corporate edition and have it set to scan all incoming emails and the server itself every morning at 2am. Never a complaint about Norton. (Lots of complaints about the users but that is for another forum!) >-----Original Message----- >We previously used groupshiel...

MS Exange connection

General design question
hi! i'd like to design a class - let's call it CDrawObject - that is able to contain some data and draw itself. furthermore i'd like to have a class CDrawMultiObject that is derived from CDrawObject and can contain objects of type CDrawObject. i imagine to have the following situation: CDrawMultiObject -> base object (i.e. an object manager ) CDrawObject -> first element CDrawObject -> secound element CDrawMultiObject -> third element CDrawObject -> first element CDrawObject...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Creating a list over the Opportunity Products
Has anyone ever created a view or list over the Opportunity/Products including information from both the Opportunity and the Opportunity/Product files so you could easily pull detail level invormation into excel. Cant say I have but assuming you are on CRM 3.0 you should be able to do this using advanced find then be able to export using excel ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "lennywooters" <lennywooters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74351934-EB46-4097-B7BD-1FF83CD5D2BD@microsoft.com......

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

MS Access

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

same product
I have a customer that has different suppliers but they send the exact same product. How can we differentiate between the different suppliers. They would of course have same upc code. and most information but different suppliers. thanks In the item properties window, under Suppliers you can add more than one supplier, just use the Add button on the right. "Angelique" wrote: > I have a customer that has different suppliers but they send the exact same > product. How can we differentiate between the different suppliers. They would > of course have same upc code. and...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

FWD: Look at internet pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--fpwalarvmrg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="sjudbdam"; type="multipart/alternative" --sjudbdam Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wqaalnmobejre" --wqaalnmobejre Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most serious o...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

MS Money Planner file
Hello I have a problem in MS Money 2004. Each time I open money I get the following error: "A file needed to run the Planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, re-install money and then re open your money file". I have tried doing this but still keep getting the same error. Can anyone please advise? Thanks and a Happy New Year to all you kind souls out there. Dave Hello Glyn That seems to work for me. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply. Much appreciated. Hope you have a happy & prosperous New Year. Regards Dave "Glyn Simpso...

Populate look up screen with cursor
In Shortcuts screen When you click on Purchasing/Vendor or Sales/Customer you get a lookup screen. Can you populate the "Look For" box with my cursor so I can start typing after the screen pulls up rather than having to click on the box and then start typing a vendor or customer. That would help. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion ...

ms outlook: unable to find default email folder
on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR DEFAULT FILE SYSYTEM FOLDER INSTEAD. Please help whats causing this. thanks "=?Utf-8?B?c2hheWFuOTk=?=" <shayan99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CEC2AC86-64EF-4684-A6EA-C3D3AEC3A9BC@microsoft.com: > on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED > INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. > On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR ...

Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003
I just installed MS Office @003 Standart Upgrade and want to use the Business Contact Manager functionality. However, I cannot find it. The "Help" feature tells me I should have Business Contact Manager as an add-in but I cannot find it nor do I want to download the version with Micrrosoft Exchange Server (I think). Can anyone tell me how to get Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003? Thanks, Jim BCM is available as part of Office 2003 Professional Edition, Small Business Edition, or Prefessional Enterprise Edition (requires Volume License from Microsoft). As far as I k...

transfer power point design to publisher
I wish to transfer PowerPoint designs/templates over to Publisher You can right-click a background in PowerPoint and save. Templates in PowerPoint and Publisher are not interchangeable. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "computerguy5001" <computerguy5001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17543622-797D-49ED-92BD-A49B26281366@microsoft.com... >I wish to transfer PowerPoint designs/templates over to Publisher ...

Convert MS publisher to MS Word
Hello ALL, Could anyone plz tell me how to convert a publisher file to MS Word, while retaing all text, images, formatting etc. Help will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Asim Hi Asim (alatif@ultimus.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Could anyone plz tell me how to convert a publisher file || to MS Word, while retaing all text, images, formatting etc. You can't. The only thing you can do is copy/paste or drag/drop between the two applications and adjust formatting accordingly. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www....