DCM for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010

Does anyone know if a DCM pack is available for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010?

        If you are looking for System center configuration management pack
for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010 they are available for DPM health monitoring. If
you want DPM 2010 Management pack please mail me at
praveend-at-microsoft-dot-com. The closest answer to DCM pack for DPM would
be DPM's Best practice analyzer guidelines which can be downloadable from
DPM sites.

Thanks,
Praveen D [MSFT]

"John H" <JohnH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if a DCM pack is available for DPM 2007 and DPM 2010?

0
Praveen

Access 2007 Fit to Screen or Auto Resize
I have a multiuser form that I would like all the users, regardless, of the screen resolution they are using, to be able to see on one screen without having to scroll from side to side or up and down. I have a couple of users who prefer lower resolutions and my forms are not fitting on their screens. I have tried to use the "fit to screen" and "auto resize" properties to achieve this (set them both to "yes") but it doesn't seem to work. I couldn't find help on the "fit to screen" property. What are these two properties for? Can I use t...

2007: how is the performance?
Is it faster? Does the process close down properly every time? thanks! adam In microsoft.public.money, msnews.microsoft.com wrote: >Is it faster? For most things, I am not sure. However my files were not slow. > Does the process close down properly every time? That speeded up for me. msmoney.exe shows as closed much quicker in Task Manager, vs 5 seconds or so in 2006. Now how it will do for somebody who had a really long closing cycle, I don't know. > >thanks! > >adam > I may get to that after dinner. Just got home. So many twelve hour days, so little ...

PS 2007 outline tasks greyed out in timesheets
Hi I have come across a situation where users cannot add time to summary tasks in timesheets. This requires the following to be true to reproduce. 1. Resource is assigned to a summary task 2. The finish date of the summary task is in the past As the task is in the past the user has to use 'Add lines' to add the task to their timesheets. When the user adds a summary task to their timesheets they are unable record any time for this task, when the task is not a summary task (but still having finish date in the past) the user can add time to this task on their timeshe...

recover corrupted excel 2007 file
Hi - I didn't safely remove my usb device and now 3 of my excel files are corrupted. No readable data, just gobbledy gook. For some reasons there also seems to be an extra 'X' to the file extension. eg. .xlsx. Can anyone help me to recover as my accounting assignment took me 4 hours to complete with a lot of formulaes. Hi , You could open the files save them as .xml open the new xml files save them as xls "Loz" <Loz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A14B258-16A7-4185-AD7E-A46905519EEB@microsoft.com... > Hi - I didn't safely re...

How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key?
How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key? It's double-spacing... Create a new, blank document. In the Paragraph dialog box, set Spacing Before and After to zero, and then click the Default button. If/when you are prompted to save the Normal template, choose to do so. To open the Paragraph dialog box, you can click the dialog launcher button (the arrow on the bottom right) of the Paragraph group on the Home tab. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "plkldf" <plkldf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EB3FCA6-3239...

DPM Console crash
Hi there, In our DPM setup we have a created a filter to disable the weekend back-up. It was working fine till a couple of weeks a go. Now when we want to change the date in the filter the DPM console crashes. Does anyone has a solution for this problem? Witch errlog should we troubleshoot Regards, MihaiM Hi MihaiM, You can look at the error logs for UI at: DPM Install location \ temp. Paste the error logs excerpt about exception here or send the error logs to MUKULS [AT] MICROSOFT [DOT] COM -- Thanks and Regards Mukul This posting is provided "AS IS&...

Outlook 2007 prints blank page
Hello, Windows XP, Office 2007 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP1. Users want to print their calendar in a pocket view : - Go to the calendar view - File, Print - Print range : 4 days of the week (Tuesday to Friday for example) - Click on Daily Style, Page Setup - Go to the Paper Tab - Select 1/4 sheet booklet - Click on Print The document is correctly printed, but... A blank page is also printed ! I tested on different computers with different printers, same behaviour... Do you have any idea ? Thanks for your help ! Luuke I can repro that here as well in a clean testing environment. I've repo...

Backing up CCR Passive node with DPM (block level)?
Hello Please check the link from the technet forums I posted. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-GB/exchangesvravailabilityandisasterrecovery/thread/fb88bed7-c024-4585-b58d-a8ef58176fc4 Suggested to check out the new threads instead. Basically there is an option in DPM to always choose the passive node in a CCR cluster. I've heard there is a problem though where a consistency check is required and it can transfer up to 90% of the data. Why is DPM doing a block level? Isnt it easier to just check the log files and the database files instead? I'm not an exper...

Outlook 2007 Calendar: Private by default
I ran into a scenario where a user was running Outlook 2007, and needed every appointment to be marked as Private by default. Because the form differs so much between Outlook 2003 and 2007, Microsoft's published instructions (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011456981033.aspx) do not apply at all to Outlook 2007. I had to figure this out on my own. Here is the procedure in case anyone out there needs this functionality: Outlook 2007: 1) Tools >> Forms >> Design A Form 2) Select Appointment, click Open 3) When the Form Designer comes up, look in the (All Fields...

Outlook 2010 Beta access to internet
I just downloaded and installed Office 2010 Beta. Everything appears to work normally except that Outlook can't access the internet unless I turn off my firewall. I am using Windows live One Care. Can anyone explain and help? -- Thanks for your help Recreate the exception for Outlook to pass through your firewall. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "LesHurley&q...

Exel 2003 and Excel 2007 on same computer
Hi I have Microsoft Excel 2003 installed on my machine. I would like to install Microsoft Excel 2007 on my machine as well without in any way interfering with Microsoft Excel 2003. I want to be able to use both applications. Is it possible to just go out and buy Microsoft Excel 2007 and install it on my PC in the normal way without in any way interfering with Microsoft Excel 2003. Any pitfalls and any advice most welcome -- Regards William willwest22@yahoo.com Yes, you can do this. As a matter of fact I have 2 systems here that have both Office 2003 and Off...

Rules/Actions question for specific situation in Outlook 2007
Hello, I'm trying to make sure that certain e-mails I send are sent through a specific non-default account. I sometimes forget to manually set the account I'm sending from, and wish to make sure I catch my mistakes in certain cases. What I can do so far is set up a rule to check all e-mails from my default send account for a couple of words (this works for me, I can manually deal with superfluous e-mails being caught in the rule based on words), and if any of them are found, send a copy to my Drafts folder and delay sending by 120 minutes (the max allowed). Instead of copying ...

baditemlimit move-mailbox 2007
We're migrating from 2003 to 2007. Moved about 50 mailboxes successfullly so far but ran into an error today. "Mailbox exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items....". I know I can specify the '-baditemlimit' parameter but was wondering if someone could explain what might cause the bad items and what happens to them? Also does anyone know what the default baditemlimit is? On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:26:02 -0700, Joe N <JoeN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We're migrating from 2003 to 2007. Moved about 50 mailboxes successfullly so >far but ran...

Issues with MOSS 2007 and Outlook 2007 communicating
I wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in SharePoint Server. Please let me know if this isn't the right place. I am currently using Outlook 2007 and MOSS 2007 at work. I have connected the SharePoint contacts list to Outlook and it loaded all the content fine. However, when I update the contact information in SharePoint, Outlook doesn’t update the entry. Also, when I update from Outlook, SharePoint won’t update the entry. I have done the same thing with our department calendar – opened the calendar in SharePoint and connected to Outlook. When I update Sha...

Money Plus (2008) vs. 2007?
I saw Cal's 8/8/07 comments. There had been some hope that 2008 would see "more significant" (my characterization) improvements than we have had these last number of years. I know Dick moved from 2004 to 2007, but even allowing the Nuke-the-Bills fix up, he seemed more tactical in upgrading than happy with 2007. I am still running 2004 and manually inputting prices (not really that hard, but I keep a manageable portfolio), and manually importing statements for account reconciliation. One concern I have is avoiding third party aggregators or using MS ser...

which chart/smart art to use to show this data in power point 2007
Data: CHC is referral unit for 4 PHC's.PHC is a referral unit for 6 sub centres.There is one sub-cenre for every four villages... There are total of 175 CHC's and 1500 PHC's . Sounds like an org chart to me. But that's a lot of info to try to put onto an org chart on one slide. You could span it over slides if it's important for the audience to really see all that info. Somehow I don't think it is, though. You need to decide what the point you're trying to make is. Maybe it would be better to show dots on a map and just say that one CHC refers to ...

Outlook 2007 Replies to All Emails with Default Account
I bought a new computer with Vista and Office 2007 installed. I am confused because Outlook traditionally automatically replied to emails using the same account that the email was received through; however Outlook 2007 sends all replies from the Default account unless I manually override it using the pull-down list of accounts. Does anyone know how can I restore the traditional functionality? How many accounts do you have, of what type, and which is the receiving = account that does not reply using the same account, and does this happen = on all accounts or only one or more? =20 Basic trou...

Money 2006 and IE7 (and upgrade to Money 2007)
Hello, I have Money 2006 Small Business. I reformatted my computer and installed IE7. I'm not attempting to install Money 2006 and it is not letting me stating there is a required component (IE6?) that is required to install. How can I install Money 2006 after I've installed IE7? Is there a discount to upgrade from Money 2006 to Money 2007? Thank you, In microsoft.public.money, jswpg wrote: > >I have Money 2006 Small Business. I reformatted my computer and installed >IE7. I'm not attempting to install Money 2006 and it is not letting me >stating there is ...

DPM to DPM untrusted
Hi There, I'm trying to find out if in DPM 2010 a DPM to DPM backup is supported across untrusted domains? From my reading it appears to not be supported but this is a pretty common/useful scenario for a number of companies. If this is supported can the one DPM server backup multiple DPM servers from multiple untrusted domains? Thanks One way to solve this is by establishing a two way trust between the DPM machines domains. But protecting two different servers without trust between the servers domains in not supported. We will consider this in future DPM releas...

Are ribbons created in Word 2010 backward compatible to Word 2007
I understand that creating tabs/ribbons in Word 2010 is much easier than in word 2007. Are they backward-compatible from Word 2010 to Word 2007? ...

Outlook 2007 Agenda View
I just upgraded computers and also to Microsoft Office Professional 2007. In Outlook 97, I used the 7 day agenda view, but cannot find that view in Outlook 2007. Is it there or how can I get that view? Thanks That view is not available in Outlook 2007. The closest you can get is a 2 week view - see http://slipstick.me/2wk -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter...

What about DPM 2010 Rc
Anyone use 2010 RC in a production environment? I've put it on a VM to look at it, and it would be nice to use it in production. My Number 1 Reason To Upgrade >>> Can Disable Daily Tape Backups for Saturday and Sunday What's your reason(s) for upgrading? How is it working out for you? Yes. 6 protection groups, 10 servers, 20 vms on a 6 node hyper-v cluster with csv. Runs great. A few quirks here and there but overall great. A far cry from our last backup solution. I basically set it and forget it. Check it when I get in to the office in the morning. ...

Money 2007 for Canada ?
Hi, I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ? The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for Canada. Can I import my money 2007 file in Quicken 2007 if I can't purchase Money ? Thanks In Advance In microsoft.public.money, None wrote: >Hi, > I tried the trial for money 2007 and am wondering if I can purchase it ? >The trial gives me a link but the dropdowns for the country don't allow for >Canada. For whatever reason, Money 2007 is not sold in Canada. It is deemed to not be regionalized fo...

Auto Send Email from Excel 2007 No Error when Outlook 2007 is full
I have a macro that automatically sends email from excel 2007 through outlook 2007. The problem is that if the user's outlook inbox is at the size limit it will not send the email. When we were on Office 2003 my error handler worked to let the user know that the email wasn't sent, but now on office 2007 it just doesn't send and doesn't let the user know that the email did not go. The code also would recognize an error if the email address was invalid in 2003, but that does not work in 2007 either: just the email is not sent. My code is below (most of it was from Ron de Brui...

Excel 2007 will not start.... all of a sudden.. pls help
Hi, I have Office 2007... All modules were working fine on clicking icons of word,access,excel etc. All of a sudden to day I can not start.. excel.. other programs .. starts. on starting excel. clicking Icon... I get message as follow. " This file does not have a program associated with ith it for performing this actoion. Create an association with set association control Panel. " Also when With window explorer I go in office12 folder clicking excel EXE file doe not start error message this is not win32 file. can somebody help.. or do I have to reinstall Office 2007 ...