2008 R2 dpm 2007 setup: SIS-Limited not found?

I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via
ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart

but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64)..

Any ideas what i need to do to get past this?

Thanks

It turns out you just need to add the file services role in r2, dont need the
manual command..

"markm75g" wrote:

> I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via
> ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart
>
> but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64)..
>
> Any ideas what i need to do to get past this?
>
> Thanks

Access 2007 FORM Copy
How do you copy a FORM from one table to another table (identically structured) in the same ACCESS 2007 database? The copies I'm making now stay associated with the original database and I don't see how to make them relate to the second table. Thanks. Dennis, You seem to mix up the things a little. Do you make a copy of a form in the same database and want it to be connected to table two? In that case change the recordsource of the form in designview and set it to the second table. If you have to do this in another database the technique is basicly the same... -- Maurice Aus...

Groove 2007 problems after upgrade from 3.1.
I've just gone through the very painful process of upgrading to Groove 2007 from version 3.1. A whole day lost trying to make it work again when it was fine before. But it is still not working correctly. Only some of my contacts are showing as online. I've gone through the "delete the contact"/"send a message"/"add the contact" process as suggested in the knowledgebase but no success. I can even send messages to the ones who appear offline, but when they reply I do not receive them. Amy ideas? Tony. There is a specific group for gro...

Pivot Excel 2007
Hi, Somehow my Pivot table is not summing up rows at the end when I have more than two data field in excel 2007. It does sums up by columns. Does any one knows why? Excel 2007 PivotTable No row sum. Try using PivotTable Type 2. See comparison: http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/05_04_10.xlsx Pdf preview: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dtvyymhyju5/05_04_10a.pdf How & where do you change your Pivot option 1 or 2? "Dinesh" wrote: > Hi, > > Somehow my Pivot table is not summing up rows at the end when I have more > than two data...

Cannot Insert nor copy & Paste Word 2007 document into Pub. 2007
I have never been able to insert a Word document into Publisher. Always get the "Not enough memory to convert to text formatting. Windows is low on memory." Have been using COPY & PASTE. Today, even that doesn't work. COPY & PASTE only pastes a blank text box. HELP! I have a newsletter to get out. Create a text box in Publisher, right-click the box, click change text, Click text file, browse to the Word document. Publisher will automatically create over flow text boxes and pages. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "zoey621" <zoey621@discuss...

restrictions in effect on this computer outlook 2007 running vista
I try to open a hyperlink in outlook 2007 and I get a message "restrictions in effect on this computer". I'm running vista ultimate. "Travelling Taff" <Travelling Taff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C86E89C1-14FB-492B-B0F2-9A3E8F95392B@microsoft.com... >I try to open a hyperlink in outlook 2007 and I get a message "restrictions > in effect on this computer". I'm running vista ultimate. A five second Google search of this newsgroup would have found this: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Brian Tillman...

GP 10 and Terminial Server 2008
My customer is having issues with GP 10 sp4 and Terminal Server 2008. Whenever they are in one of the Navigation panes (Purchasing) and they choose an option in the navigation Pane other than the PURCHASING (ie VENDORS) they are kicked out of GP. Has anyone come across this? ...

Win 2008 R2 backup
I am trying to schedule a system state backup to a network share using Windows Server Backup (Win 2008 R2). The backup runs fine when it's run manually, but it does not run when it's scheduled. Is there something I am overlooking or is it a problem with Win 2008? In article <eot2bZa1KHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, steve@nothing.ork says... > > I am trying to schedule a system state backup to a network share using > Windows Server Backup (Win 2008 R2). The backup runs fine when it's run > manually, but it does not run when it's scheduled. Is ...

BCC on Outlook 2007 not working?
Every time I try to send a message with a BCC through Microsoft Outlook, the e-mail goes into the sent folder but I immedately get a respsonse e-mail saying that the was undliverable to the people in BCC (those entered into the To and CC boxes get the e-mail fine). I check with our domain host and ISP and neither have a small limit on how many e-mails we can send at a time (The domain host allows 250 and the ISP allows 200, I'm only trying to send 138). This seems to only be a problem through Outlook. Is there any advice someone can give to help me with this? What does th...

Excel 2007 opening book.xls in second window
I was trying to change the default properties foe Excel 2007 and have messed it up. Whenever I open a spreadsheet by clicking on in in Windows Explorer, book.xls also opens up in a separate window. I have two sheets open and I now have to physically close two sheets. When I click on an .xlsx sheet, that should be all that opens. What did I mess up? I looked in XLSTART and it is empty. I am on Vista Business on a Small Business Server 2003 network. Thanks Problem Solved: On a network using Vista, XLSTART folder is located at C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\X...

SBS 2008 std and Sql Server 2008 std question
SBS2008 came with Windows Server std 2008 and Sql Server std 2008. I installed SBS2008. I installed Windows Server 2008. I joined Windows Server 2008 to the SBS 2008 domain with a regular user account (I had to make a regular user account in SBS2008 so that when I joined the Windows Server 2008 to it, I would be able to install SQL Server 2008) I then installed SQL Server 2008. My question is this. Do I have to continue to login on Windows Server 2008 as a regular user or can I login to it as the administrator? If I do, will that affect my domain connection to SBS2008? Also, wil...

upgrade path from 2008 home to 2008 full
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel hello, Is there an upgrade path to the full version of office 2008 from the home version or am I stuck with the three licenses I have of 'home'. I need exchange access in entourage and notice I need the full version of office to gain that functionality. In the upgrade eligibilty notes for the full version I dont see any info regarding the home edition. thanks in advance, scott On 3/13/08 1:11 PM, in article ee93c4a.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "slowden@officeformac.com" <slowden@officeformac.com> ...

Two copies of same ON 2007 notebook open
Onenote 2007 SP2 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Login is an admin account Sometimes when changing sections within a notebook, Onenote is bringing up a dialog asking whether I want to open the whole notebook, or just a section. The notebook I would be opening is the same one I'm already in. Choosing to open the whole notebook, I get another copy of the same notebook listed in my Notebooks bar on the left of the screen, which then starts synchronizing.. apparently with itself. Checking the properties, the location of my original notebook is what I expect it to be, in C:\Us...

Outlook 2007 Checks Mail Every 60 Seconds
I started a thread on this topic a couple of weeks ago, and thought I would summarize in a new thread since the problem persists. I use Outlook 2007 with Outlook Connector for my primary POP3 and Hotmail accounts on Windows 7. All works well, except that Outlook checks for mail about once per minute. I do not have Fax Transport activated for my mail profile. Several people posted possible fixes as follows: * Rebooted and started Outlook. Reset Outlook's Auto-send period to every 30 minutes. * Opened Outlook using safe switch via Start, Run, "outlook.exe /safe&qu...

registry
Can I query the registry to find out whether an Outlook client (2000, 2002/XP, 2003) has been set up for offline access? thank you Perhaps - but it might be easier to just search the workstation hard drive for a .OST file. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! <bob_smithley@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1132719260...

Best practice for backing up dpm server c drive
When I try to back up this 64 bit Windows 2008 server using Windows Backup I get the following: DpmWriter service encountered an error during PrepareBackup as more than one component is selected for backup in the same snapshot set. Select a single DPM replica for backup and try the operation again. Backin up system state manually gives the same error. Kal ...

Help with setting a "not found" statement
Hi. I have a form that looks for a asset on a s/sheet list. What I need is a statement that checks to see if the asset is on the list and if not, creates a message box. Heres the code currently: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim myasset As Variant Dim Assettag As Variant Assettag = UserForm1.TextBox1.Value If UserForm1.TextBox1.Value > 0 Then 'Serial # Set myasset = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Full listing").Columns("a").Find(What:=Assettag, LookAt:=xlWhole) UserForm1.TextBox2.Value = myasset.Offset(0, 1).Value 'Product desc Set my...

Show Custom AutoFilter Dialog with VBA 2007
Is it possible to directly open the Custom AutoFilter Dialog with VBA in Excel 2007? Application.Dialogs(xlDialogAdvanced).Show opens the Advanced Filter dialog. I'd like to open the Custom AutoFilter dialog.where you can choose equals, does not equal, etc... There seems to be only two filter-related xlBuiltInDialog members available. ...

Excel 2007 Pivot Tables
1. How can I create a Pivot Table from a text file, downloaded from a mainframe database? I have been told this could be done in previous versions of Excel. 2. If I get a new text file each day, how can I refresh the existing Pivot Table, without the necessity of recreating Thank you very much Marsh Import the Text file into Excel. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Marsh" <Marsh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C480551-AE4D-4E31-B6DC-DF527E532091@microsoft.com... > 1. How can I create a Pivot Table from a text file, downlo...

Outlook 2007 will not open SharePoint 2007 task assignment messages
I am unable to open an Office SharePoint Server 2007 task assignment message in Outlook 2007. The preview pane shows completely blank (no headers or anything) and double clicking the message gives the error message "cannot open this item." The message opens up fine in Outlook 2003 and OWA. Thoughts? You cannot open a SharePoint Server 2007 notification message in Outlook 2007 when your mailbox is on an Exchange 2003 server http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=930807 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks...

SQL 2005 to SQL 2008
Can a 2005 SQL DB located on a Windows 2003 R2 (32 bit) server be moved to a Windows 2008 R2 (64 bit) server? Will the database have to be converted to do this? Thanks, John John, Your Subject and your question details seem slightly out of synch, but here goes: 1. (To the question) SQL Server databases are not server bit aware, so the disk image is the same in 32-bit and 64-bit whether on Windows 2003 or Windows 2008. 2. (To the Subject:) If you move a database from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008, the database will be upgraded by the SQL Server 2008 serve...

migrating sbs 2008 to sbs 2008
Dear all, is there any way to migrate from an sbs 2008 to an fresh sbs 2008 this question because there is many errors occured with our sbs 2008 impossible to make any new group for receive mails impossible to backup with windows (VSS errors) and some others errors due to misusages of this server Thanks in advance for responses. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CABEB9.41C9C590 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable sure, it's essentially the same as the sbs 20...

BranchOffice Server 2008 under SBS2003
Hi Team: At HeadOffice (HO) have an SBS 2003 premium setup in 2 NIC configuration connecting to the ADSL Modem (8MB down, 1 MB up) since 2007. Have all the apps, except ISA, installed and working good. Need to set-up a Server 2008 in branch office (BO) ADSL (10MB Down, 2 MBup), 10-15 Users. Help suggestions/ thoughts/ step by step/ documentation/ recommendations/ links will be gratly appreciated. Thanks Kaloo On 9/11/2010 9:18 AM, Mohindar wrote: > Hi Team: > > At HeadOffice (HO) have an SBS 2003 premium setup in 2 NIC configuration > connecting to the A...

Word 2008 visual display is outdated.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I bought this mac last year in august for college. Im not sure what kind of processor it has, but it's the macbook pro. We got the new microsoft, and everything has been fine with it - absolutely no problems. However, I noticed that my visual set up, like what it actually looks like when it is opened, looks like the old version. The new version - which I've used at home and on my home computer, which I used the exact SAME microsoft package for - is not on my mac. The one with the brighter colors and the new tabs and different ...

GP 9 and SQL 2008
Can the GP 9 database be moved form a SQL 2005 to SQL 2008 server? I also am using Business Portal and FRx. We are moving from GP 9 to v2010 and figured I can move the database to the new SQL 2008 server prior to doing the upgrade in a few months. GP 9.0 is not supported on SQL Server 2008 and there have been some reported issues running GP 9.0 on SQL 2008. Unless there is absolutely no choice, I would recommend waiting until your upgrade to GP 2010 to go to SQL 2008. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP (2005 - 2010) Want to run Crystal and SSRS reports from GP? http://www...

Server 2008 R2 offsite backup copy question
Hello! I recently set up my first 2008 server for a client (it is 2008 R2). While deciding the best method of doing her backups so she can have local/offsite backups, I currently have the 2008 backup going to a shared folder on her primary server (unfortunately **still** SBS 2000...yes, you read that correctly!), which is then backed up by Backup Exec to tape along with everything else on the SBS 2000 server. She takes the tapes off site every day. I'd prefer to have the 2008 back up to USB or NAS disk, then copy to another USB for offsite backups, swapping out the seco...