"Element Not found" Error in DPM 2010 protecting vms in a cluster.

I get the following error while trying to protect Hyper-V VMs and SQL
instances on a cluster.

An unexpected error occurred during job execution. (ID 104 Details: Element
not found (0x80070490))

Has anyone seen this before?

We have installed the prereq software and restarted the clusters but no luck.

Thanks

Patrick

Hi Patrick,
This problem has been fixed by the following hotfix. Please install it in
the nodes of your cluster:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975921

Also apply Hyper-V rollup http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975354 to avoid
facing other backup related failures.

--
Thanks
Narendran

"Patrick275" <Patrick275@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get the following error while trying to protect Hyper-V VMs and SQL
> instances on a cluster.
>
> An unexpected error occurred during job execution. (ID 104 Details:
> Element
> not found (0x80070490))
>
> Has anyone seen this before?
>
> We have installed the prereq software and restarted the clusters but no
> luck.
>
> Thanks
>
> Patrick

0
Narendran

ERROR 35601 "ELEMENT NOT FOUND"
Yikes! What is causing this error? What does it mean? How to fix? I have an Access database form that uses a treeview. I'm receiving a strange error when I add an additional item to a tree and set it at the end of a sub list of items. Using a field to designate the sort order of items, I can explicitly indicate where a given item should display. When I add an item that is supposed to end up at the end, this error generates. But, if I change the sort order for the item to display higher up the list, everything is fine. The really weird part is that this error only occurs for a spec...