You are attempting to create a user with a domain logon that does

Every time i try to create new user in the CRM i get the following Error
message
"You are attempting to vreate a user with a domain logon that does not
exist. Select another domain logon and try again"

thank you all.
0
NFR (1)
1/31/2009 12:57:26 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

NFR,
At the risk of stating the obvious, did you check that the user account
exists in AD and that you used the DOMAIN\username format to identify the
user?
--
- Dan Blake

"NFR" wrote:

> Every time i try to create new user in the CRM i get the following Error
> message
> "You are attempting to vreate a user with a domain logon that does not
> exist. Select another domain logon and try again"
>
> thank you all.
0
DanBlake (1)

Attempting to burn a cd
I've always used frostwire and meida player to make cd's. Today I had an automatic update for the latest media player so I went ahead and did all the updates it had (service pack 3 was one of them). After downloading my music i attempted to drag them from frostwire to the media player as i've always done. Unfortunately it is not allowing me to place any songs in the playlist area. Can anyone help me????? Thank you What version of WMP and Windows? What's the file type of these music files (MP3, WMA, WAV...)? If you try to drag the files from their folder in W...

no email/address accout for new user in ad
when i add a new user in ad and tell it to create an exchange mailbox, it goes throught the whole process alright but when i click on the user, no email address was created. when i go to a workstation and try to setup outlook for them it says there is no such user in the address book. PLEASE HELP..i have deleted and recreated several users with no luck how long are you waiting? it can take a little time for the RUS to stamp it with an smtp address... "Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:823E3486-CB07-4F8D-A663-4B675D0875C7@microsoft.com... &...

User Created Menu
Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit I developed a project for an OP that created a custom menu item in the menu across the top of the screen. I did this in Excel XP and the menu item would appear whenever that particular WB was opened. Now I am opening that same WB in 2007. Where is the menu item and/or how can I access it? Thanks for your time. Otto should be in Add-ins tab. "Otto Moehrbach" <moehrbachoextra@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:eiyFSSOdKHA.5156@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... | Excel 2007, Win 7 64-bit | I developed a project for an OP that created a ...

How to automatically create network diagram in Visio 2007
Visio 2003 had both Fluke Networks LanMapshot and another Add on to automatically create network diagrams. Fluke no longer sells lan Mapshot. Does Visio 2007 have any similar feature to automatically diagram my network for me? (To help with diagnostics and design?) there was a follow version of the resource kit that had the LanSurveyor product in it. The company was called neon but has changed it's name. The product is still out there. Al "k41184" wrote: > Visio 2003 had both Fluke Networks LanMapshot and another Add on to > automatically create network diagrams....

Create a template
I am trying to create a template which includes a verticle line inserted along the left margin on each page as the document increases in the number of pages. Using borders doesn't work, at least not that I know of. The line must extend from the bottom of the header to the top of the footer and be capped by a 1/2" line extending to the right from the top of the line. It must appear on each page of the document. You can anchor drawing lines to the header; see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words i...

Create task in Outlook folder
I am using Access 2007 to create tasks in Outlook 2007. That works fine except for one thing. I cannot find the right keyword for folder or subdirectory. I have organized my tasks in different folder and want to put the tasks I am creating in Access in the right folder. Here is the testcode I am working with so far: Sub MakeOutlookTask() Dim OutlookApp As Outlook.Application Dim OutlookTask As Outlook.TaskItem Set OutlookApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set OutlookTask = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olTaskItem) With OutlookTask .Subject = "Fjerde O...

How to create special auto numbering
I've got a challenge that many may have when importing a database in mysql and not sure which is the better tool to use as I'm using Excel but can use Access. I have a great list of doctors that also has their specialties. Every doctor listing has a listing ID. The problem is as follows - if a doctor has more than 1 specialty, there is a second listing that has its own unique ID. For this to work, this needs to be a one to many relationship where there is one unique ID for listing and that listing is used to display in different categories. Let's say my spreadsheet is set up as fo...

CRM on SBS 2003 DISASTROUS ** DO NOT ATTEMPT **
USERS BEWARE After downloading the CRM from the MSDN Universal subscribers site and attempting to install it 6 times, I have finally given up, after discovering that it does not work as advertised on SBS 2003. In fact it does not even install. In fact... worse than that it blows away a lot of SBS configuration files for sharepoint etc etc. Question: Why does the MSDN download site not say that "This product will not run on SBS 2003"? So, we thought... Maybe the Business Contact Manager will be better for us seeing as the CRM does not yet work on SBS 2003. After installing...

Prevent users from modifying local data groups
It would be useful if there was a security option to prevent users from modifying their local data groups for offline synchronisation. In these situations it would be generally a system administrator who would set up the local data groups. -- Kev ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

How do I create a doughnut chart with different sizes for each ser
I want to make a doughnut chart that has a size proportional to the total value for each serie. Let's say the outter doughnut have a greaterthickness than the inner one. Even if you could get the areas to be proportional (you can't in Excel), nobody will realize it, because human perception of areas is far less accurate than of lengths. You should use a bar chart instead. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Nuno" <Nuno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:602F07E6...

Create a Group Mailing List
I have created mail groups in the past, but now cannot. I have also read all the directions on this message board, but nothing works for me. Help! Why can't you? Are you missing the buttons on the toolbar? Missing buttons from the Windows Contacts toolbar http://www.vista4beginners.com/Missing-buttons-from-Windows-Contacts-toolbar Vista - "New Contact" and "New Contact Group" Button Missing http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/186477-new-contact-new-contact-group-button-missing.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, ...

Adding lines together to create one line
This is probably very simple but somehow I can't remember how to concatenate lines, so I have one line. Here is example: Table: Notes OrderNo LineNo Note 111 1 aaa 111 2 bbb 111 3 ccc 222 1 xxx 222 2 yyy 333 1 000 333 2 111 333 3 222 333 4 333 The result should be: Table: A OrderNo Note 111 aaabbbccc 222 xxxyyy 333 000111222333 I've tried with this query...

User Activity in GP 8.0
Hey, I am an GP administrator, and am new to GP. My Question is: I have a user who can not kick them self out of GP when they forget to log out on another system. How do I change this, so they can kick them self out, with out asking me (Administrator) to kick them out? thanks Dan It is a standard feature of GP 8 that a user is able to delete his stranded login. When the user tries to log into GP, he should get a message asking him if he wants to see a list of users. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Dan Davis" wrote: > Hey, > > I am an GP administrator, and am new t...

User Form to Replace Master & SubDocument
I want to replace a Master & SubDocument series with a User Form (M&S crashes constantly). I have a list of 11 managers to pick from and don't always select each one, but the order also constantly changes. What do suggest to be the best format to use in this case? I thought to use check boxes to select the manager, but not sure how to re-order the inserts. Thanks, MR We really need more information on what you are doing, but you could have a userform with two list boxes, one of which is populated with all of the managers names with the other one being populat...

Outlook XP/ No profiles have been created. To create a new profile, use the Mail
I'm using a program called mapimail to create a new email and attach a file automatically. It works on every computer buy mine. I'm running Windows XP and Outlook XP. The error I get is : No profiles have been created. To create a new profile, use the Mail icon in the Control Panel. But I have a profile. What could be the problem? Thanks ...

How do I get another user on my account pacbell.yahoo.com
I would like to get another user on my outlook mail program. I currently have my pop account as pacbell.yahoo.com and outgoing smpt as pacbell.yahoo.com Do I create a new user name and if so How? On Mon, 9 May 2005 19:48:01 -0700, "Marc" <Marc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to get another user on my outlook mail program. I currently >have my pop account as pacbell.yahoo.com and outgoing smpt as >pacbell.yahoo.com > >Do I create a new user name and if so How? At the top, go to tools/options and then select "email account accounts&qu...

How do we create a PO based on requirements/alert?
Client wants to build a PO but not send it out until all requirements of PO (Ex- minimum quantity )have been met. For example- XYZ company has a frieght policy and wont ship until $500,000.00 of product is ordered. We want to be able to fill up PO to that threshold before the order is placed to ensure we are meeting requirements. Once the PO meets requirements, an alert/report needs to be provided to initiate the creation of the PO. You could memorize an Item report where Supplier = XYZ and Qty to Order >0. This 'recommended reorder report' could be generated as frequen...

Office 2007 Styles create issue with "Too many different cell form
I'm not sure if anyone has come across this issue. I have a file that is used by both 2007 and 2003 users. Everything was working fine until one day the 2003 users were getting "Too many different cell formats." The issue was that there were now 3000+ styles on the spreadsheet. There were now custom styles created for each of the new cell styles in 2007 like the accents. It looks like everytime this was saved in compatibility mode, this was turned into a custom style. Eventually there were Accent1, Accent 1 1, Accent 1 2, etc. This looks like it will continue to...

Creating TreeView in a SplitterWindow
I am Arunkumar developing application in MFC i need to know how to create a TreeView in a SplitterWindow Thanks In VC++6, Create a new project and on Step 4, select the Advanced button and on the Window styles tab check the Use split window. Leave the view set to CView. Then create a new class derived from CTreeView and use it in your OnCreateClient override... if ( !m_wndSplitter.CreateStatic( this, 1, 2 ) ) { TRACE0("Failed to create splitter window!\n"); return FALSE; // fail to create } // Create the vertical views... CSize sz( 280, 10 ); if ( !m_wndSplit...

Error -550 attempt at resolution
We have a customer witha small network and dedicated server using SBS4.5 sp6 with Exchange 5.5 (build 2448.8 sp2) that recently had a power outage which appears to have corrupted the one of the Exchange EDB files. Some (years) ago we moved the Exchange data from C: to D: due to space limitations. Based on the error we referred to Q143235 and tried to follow the resolution. Using ESEUTIL /MH, we found the d:\exchsrvr\dsadata\diredb file to be inconsistent. We found the d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata.priv.edb file was consistent We found the d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\pub.edb file to be consistent. Per the Q arti...

Post-Create hook for CListCtrl
Hi, I've got a class CListCtrlEx derived frmo CListCtrl and I want to enable Full Row Select somewhere. But in which message handler should I put this call? SetExtendedStyle(GetExtendedStyle() | LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT); Olaf van der Spek wrote: > Hi, > > I've got a class CListCtrlEx derived frmo CListCtrl and I want to enable > Full Row Select somewhere. > But in which message handler should I put this call? > > SetExtendedStyle(GetExtendedStyle() | LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT); Normally I would say overwrite the Create. There first call the the Create of ...

cannot create users 09-09-03
Hi everyone; I have installed CRM on the same machine as SQL server. 1. I can't create users using the CRM website(which is http://localhost and logged in as domain admin), but I can do it through CRM deployment manager, user manager. when I enter user credential and click save, it gives me a big error message like; A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS REQUEST.FORM value was detected from the client and etc... 2. when I want to create a qeue, it asks for the owner, first of all I don't know what to enter for the owner, and secondly when I want to enter a username that is to be looked up ...

CRM Mobile add-on (3rd attempt posting apologies any duplicates)
Has anyone taken a look at the Mobile CRM addon that came out this month? Appreciating the fact that in my test install I DIDNT install to the default web site - which as far as I can recall may well be recommended by the training manuals - found that the Mobile CRM installation is a complete PITA if your webserver is using host headers etc? Anyway I had to set it to using Ports instead. It looks more complicated than installing MSCRM itself to me. I don't have much idea about SSL, but followed the instructions. Anyway my problem is that having run the selfssl and now trying to connect...

Creating a Report using two queries
I have created a chart report (bar chart) using one query. How can I create another single chart showing the results of both queries. One will show the bars of first query data and the other will show bars of the data from second query together in a single chart report. Any suggestions? -- FL This depends on how/if the two queries are related. I would expect the "X" axis values might be related. If so, join the two queries into a single query and graph the new query. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www...

Errors when a tape recovery point is created in DPM 2010
Hi, We are using DPM 2010 and attempting to backup our Exchange DB's to tape when the jobs are run, manually or scheduled, the console then hangs and we get the following event logged: Source: MSDPM EventID: 943 Data: The description for Event ID 943 from source MSDPM cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event. ...