Wrong Name in the sent eMails when using the bulk eMail function in CRM 3.0

Hello everybody!

I have got a very strange problem here that I can't really understand
nor solve at the moment:

we have got about 40 CRM users altogether, each and every one activated
through the management tool of CRM 3.0. All of them except ONE user can
send bulk eMails without problems whatsoever - mails sent by the
remaining user have a wrong name displayed in the "sent by" field of
the eMail. Except for her name, we see the following:

=?utf-8?B?V8O8c3RlbmJlcmcsIEFuZ2VsYQA=ess?= <mailbox@domain.tld>

I can't locate any differences between the user accounts and also no
specific feature that differentiates the user with this problem from
the others.

Has anybody seen something like this already?

Thanks a lot for any tip on this matter :)

Kind regards,
Dennis

0
Dennis
10/9/2006 9:28:27 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I'm having a very similar problem...

Please can somebody shed some light on this!

"Dennis Apel" wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> I have got a very strange problem here that I can't really understand
> nor solve at the moment:
>
> we have got about 40 CRM users altogether, each and every one activated
> through the management tool of CRM 3.0. All of them except ONE user can
> send bulk eMails without problems whatsoever - mails sent by the
> remaining user have a wrong name displayed in the "sent by" field of
> the eMail. Except for her name, we see the following:
>
> =?utf-8?B?V8O8c3RlbmJlcmcsIEFuZ2VsYQA=ess?= <mailbox@domain.tld>
>
> I can't locate any differences between the user accounts and also no
> specific feature that differentiates the user with this problem from
> the others.
>
> Has anybody seen something like this already?
>
> Thanks a lot for any tip on this matter :)
>
> Kind regards,
> Dennis

Chart 3 items
I used an area block chart to show 2 items stacked on top of each other. Now I want to add a 3rd item represented by points on each stack, connected by a line. Any suggestions? Custom charts don't seem to work. (Using Excel 2003) On Thu, 10 May 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Sandy <Sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I used an area block chart to show 2 items stacked on top of each other. Now >I want to add a 3rd item represented by points on each stack, connected by a >line. Any suggestions? Custom charts don't seem to work. (Using Excel 2003) T...

wrong email address sends
How do I make Outlook send the correct email address and not a business account that I do not want going out with my messages I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly -- are you asking how to force Outlook to send messages through one account rather than another? If so, I need some more information from you before I can answer: What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". ...

Macro for listing sheet names
I have this macro (inherited from another user) that will take all the sheet names and put it in a list. My problem is it lists the last sheet first. I need it skip the first sheet which is my master list and then starting with the next sheet put them in order. Sheet1, Sheet2 etc. I know there is something that is telling it what order to compile it, I just don't what. Thanks, cao Sub WorksheetNamesList() Dim wCtr As Long Dim rCtr As Long rCtr = 1 For wCtr = Worksheets.Count To 2 Step -1 rCtr = rCtr + 1 With ActiveSheet.Cells(rCtr, 1) ...

Using Right Hand Y Axis For An Additional Variable: How ?
Hello: Using an older copy of Excel,"Excel 97" However, it's been working just fine, and pretty much does everything I want. A bit stumped on this, however: I would like to generate a graph/chart that plots 2 variables along the normal Y axis, but in addiition I would like the right hand Y axis to be used for a third variable. The Scatter or Line type(s) would be fine. Can't quite come up with how to do it. Is it possible ? Thanks, Bob Hi Bob, Add your 3rd data series to the chart then double click it. On the Axis tab select use secondary axis. Cheers Andy Ro...

Sent items missing
I have one user, who is missing emails in there sent items folder. For some reason, this user doesn't have any emails from longer then a month ago. Is there a setting in Exchange or Outlook that could be set or unset to do this? Also is there a setting to track what the hell is going on with this one users's sent items? The user does do archiving, but I have checked there archive folder, and it doesn't contain anything. have you checked for a "view" filter? how about an "advanced find" to see where they might be? also check in Tools, Options, Email optio...

Lost Email. URGENT
Just installed outlook 20003. When I download email it just seems to dissapear. I have asked the same question before but recieved no resonse. This is urgent for us as we receive 500 to 1000 email every day and I have no idea how many we have lost. Please advise Best Regards Bob Raley See my reply to your later post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:ubkqqvV4DHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Robert Raley wrote: > Just installed outlook 200...

Emails shown with wrong date in overview-screen?
hello NG, i have the following problem: i have made a constellation of folders in witch i sort my incoming and outgoing mail to. now i have found the following phaenomenon: in one of these folders i see a bunch of mail (sent by myself) witch all seem to be sent on the same date, 15. december 2004. but in reality this is the wrong date, they have been sent over a long period reaching back even until 2001. if i doubleklick on the mail and view it the correct date is shown. only in the "overview-screen" where all the mails are listed, the date is shown wrong. what can i do about ...

Email rules are not being used
After the last Windows Updates ( Windows Vista Business 32 ), KB905866, my email rules are not being applied. I have a rule which tells Windows Mail not to get some emails and stop to process more rules, it is the last one in the rules list. I would like to know if it is any bug introduced in the last update. My rules used to work until last Monday ( Jan, 11 2010 ) Thanks a lot. "Jayme Jeffman Filho" <Jayme Jeffman Filho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA162D04-5E14-484B-A315-CB1F98EA97DB@microsoft.com... > After the last Windows Updates ...

How to use CRMEmailTemplate?
(1) After I get the string from CRMEmailTemplate.Instantiate, How to send it using this string? Can you please give me a short example? (2) I try to use the CRMEmailTemplate.send to send email. But When I exacute the CRMEmailTemplate.send(), an error occurred. (web Service Error). But I use the CRMEmail class send email, everything is OK (I'm sure TemplateID, ContactID is OK). (3) Can you please give me some short example? Thanks a lot ...

Unable to run excel macro after changing file name
After changing the filename in an excel macro, receiving Error number 5 - Invalid procedure call or argument when users with excel 2000 run the macro. Users with excel 2003 are not having this issue Post the line of code that is causing the error. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "merf" <merf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68DF323-214D-4F01-8D8E-654F9500242E@microsoft.com... > After changing the filename in an excel macro, receiving Error > number 5 - > Invalid procedure cal...

Can't use Hebrew in Microsoft fonts, yet they show in taskbar.
I've downloaded Hebrew fonts. And they even appear in the taskbar. Yet all characters in these fonts still are Roman. How do I switch on the Hebrew font?? You need to activate Hebrew in Windows. Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and then follow the tabs and buttons to add a "Keyboard" (not to add a "Language"). The three Windowses do this a bit differently. If you're in XP, at one point you have to check off "Complex Scripts." Once you've done that, you'll have a new icon toward the right end of you...

Import email from ACT
Hi all, I am assisting a friend's firm in migrating off ACT for their email. They are using it as a shared database, and it is truly, truly, funky, and they regularly cannot send mails out. I'd like to migrate them to individual copies of Outlook as an interim solution, and ultimately to a managed solution like Exchange. Is there a way to import mail from ACT to Outlook? I've seen a number of items on this as I researched this, but it all seems to apply to earlier versions of ACT and Outlook. The environment is ACT 6.0 and Outlook 2003. Ideally, I'd like to preserve the d...

Problems using Excel 2000 to open/save file saved in Excel 2003
I have a very large file (24mb) that was originally created in Excel XP, and recently modified in Excel 2003. When users who have Excel 2000 try to open this file it usually takes about 5 minutes to open whereas it usually takes about 20 seconds to open in Excel XP and 2003. Then if they try to save the file, an error message pops up that says the file was not saved. Thanks, Brent As another twist to this situation- before I started having this problem, I cold easily open the file in Excel 2000 when I compressed the file with Winzip it would compress from 24mb to about 3mb. Now it will ...

Email router problem
Have installed email router on Exchange 2000 server to the default web site on that server - installation was successfull. Now when we try to send an email from a licenced user on crm we get the error message (from IE): Unexpected error on send email. CRM is installed on a Win 2003 Std server. Have checked the registry setting which is pointing correctly to the location of the crm connector and also checked the SRFmapping which seems to be ok. Any responses will be very helpful as this is urgent. There should be a more specific error message in the event log. What does that say? Matt...

What wrong with sumproduct function?
I would like to sum all numbers, which match following conditions, =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402),(C$1816:C$2400<0),(C$1816:C$2400)) press ctrl + shift + enter but it returns zero, and I have checked it, zero should not be the result. Does anyone have any suggestions what wrong with sumproduct function? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric 1. Sumproduct is not an array function. Use Enter, not Ctrl-Shift-Enter. 2. You must convert false/trues to numbers. One way: =SUMPRODUCT(($B$1816:$B$2400=$A2402)*(C$1816:C$2400<0)*(C$1816:C$2400)) Regards, Fred "E...

Transfering Emails #2
Can some kind soul tell me how to copy the contents of my Inbox on Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to Outlook Express? It's got me stumped! Thanks Patch wrote: > Can some kind soul tell me how to copy the contents of my Inbox on Microsoft > Office Outlook 2007 to Outlook Express? It's got me stumped! > > > Thanks > > In OE do File-Import. Outlook (not Express) must be set as default Email client. "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:63b6mvF26nourU1@mid.individual.net... > Patch wrote: >> Can some kind ...

Can more as 1 user use Excel File in Intranet in the same Time
Can more as 1 user use or modify Excel File in Intranet in the same ?? no excel is for fucking retards. use a database; Excel has ZERO VALUE -Aaron ADP Nationalist marcin wrote: > Can more as 1 user use or modify Excel File in Intranet in the same ?? ...

Wrong Date/Wrong amount
In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download date as well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem is that it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount with a "downloaded" date of 10/9/2003. It is quite stubborn as nothing seems to affect it. Does anyone have any idea of how to correct this? Dirty Harry Harry Calahan wrote: > *In the Money 2004 check register it reports the last download dat > as > well as the balance in the top left corner. The only problem i > that > it is totally wrong. It reports some bogus amount wi...

Duplicate emails #8
Why would Outlook create two copies of messages? This only happens when messages certain people are sent. It happened with both Outlook XP and Outlook 2003. When I get my mail directly from my ISP's web access, there is only one email from the sender SafetyMan I receive up to seven (7!) copies of the same message before it is deleted from the server. I contacted the ISP who says it is Microsoft's fault; their server works correctly. I have a Toshiba laptop, WIN-XP-Home, set to delete messages from the server. If my home PC (WIN- 2000Pro) is set to delete messages from the se...

What event to use in a field property on a from
In my form Souls field Age I want to have this field calculate the current age of the soul from the field DOB that is also in the form. DOB is a formated date and AGE is formated General Number 0 decimals. What is the best event to use when adding or updateing the record. The DOB may be blank in some instances and then be updated at some later time. Thank You in advance for all the help. I am using Ver 2007 You should not be storing the Age in a table. Instead, you should calculate it in a query, and use the query wherever you would otherwise have used the table. To compute Age, g...

Is it possible to synchronize Outlook to Blackberry using Bluetooth?
I have a Blackberry 8700C and am running Office 2003 on Windows XP. I have been able to synchronize my 8700C with Outlook using the USB cable. However, I have not been able to do such a synchronization using Bluetooth. When I use the Bluetooth connection setting software, it connects my 8700C to the computer via port COM40. However, the Desktop Manager software does not have COM40 in its list of possible connections. Thus I have not been able to connect and synchronize via Bluetooth. I artificially made the 8700C connect via COM6, which exists on the Desktop Manager. (The Bluetooth connecti...

Using VC .NET 2003 MFC Class wizard #2
No one ever answered this person's question, and I've yet to find anything remotley close on the net--I know this is not an uncommon situation--There is something seriously broke and/or underdocumented in the class wizard implementation in VC7. My situation is similar. I have a resource-only DLL (for localization) that has a bunch of dialog templates in it. I wish to use the class wizard to generate classes for those templates (they are actually property pages) and have those classes be generated in another project, which is a dialog-based application with no resources. Is there an...

Insert defined names in header/footer
Hello group, Is it possible to insert defined names in header or footer? You can insert Doc Variables into header/footer in Word. Since Excel doesn't have Doc Variables, I was hoping I can insert Doc Proproties. But cannot. It seems defined names can't be used in header/footer either. Can anyone please confirm, or provide an alternate? Thank you! You can insert builtin document properties and custom document properties into a header/footer. Requires VBA code. Sub Last_Saved_Footer() 'Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim wkSht As Worksheet For Each wk...

AutoArchive using VBA CDO CdoPR_AGING_PATH
I am trying to programatically change the path to the archive file. My pst has may folders and I dont want to change the path on each one by hand. Using the code I can change the GRANULARITY and the PERIOD but the path wont change. ( I am verifying the settings by right clicking the folder and selecting AutoArchive). I have tested in both Outlook 2002 and 2003. On 2003 I was able to change the path when I ran the code the first time but subsequent attempt failed to change the path. Strangely when I view the path (objMessage.Fields.Item(CdoPR_AGING_PATH).Value) via code after I change it, i...

Remove encryption from received emails
Hello, how can i permanently remove the S/MIME encryption/siganture from an encrypted/signed email? I only want the mail encrypted during mail delivery, once recieved i want to decrypt it an store the mail afterwards unencrypted. (Outlook 2003) Regards, Hans Is this actually possible? Do I need any other tools/AddIns? Does nobody use the encryption/signature this way? Regards, Hans I also have been looking for a solution to that problem. The only way to achieve this is - as far as i know - only deep c++ programming of the builtin cryptography-module or some 3rd party software (i know ...