Workflow multiplicate activities

I have created 4 workflows for one entity.
Each of them starts when the value of custom picklist has been changed.
Each of the workflows has stop line at the end.
Unfortunatelly for some picklist options there are 4-5 times more created
duplicate activities.

Is there somebody, who can tell me what is the reason for that ?

Best regards,

Omega
0
Omega (3)
2/13/2008 2:50:04 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Q on MSExchange.org 'Hosting Multiple SMTP Domains on Exchange 2000"
Hi, Exchange 2K Following the example in the article, if I add 456.com to the default recipient policy, then a user who is currently tom.jones@123.com is also going to get mail for tom.jones@456.com, is that right? If so, what if there is another Tom Jones at 456.com and you want *him* to receive it? Even just to avoid confusion, I would rather my primary domain users not also have addresses for the other 3 domains we host. Do the other SMTP addresses have to be in the default policy or could they be in another, filtered one? Thanks, Peter You can create a separate Recipient Policy tha...

sums across multiple workbooks
I have a workbook that has a list of dates in mmddyy form in a row on a sheet (call it Batch), e.g.: 050108 050208 050508 050608 050708... (The dates are not necessarily consecutive, nor do they follow any mathematical formula. In actuality, I would have more than five dates, although there would be no set number of dates.) On another sheet (call it Tally), I summed up cells from other workbooks whose filenames correspond with the list of dates from Batch. These cells are referred to by their Names: ='050108.xlsm'!NameA + '050208.xlsm'!NameA + '050508.xlsm'!...

Searching across multiple calendars
We schedule patient appointments with sometimes as many as 3 different therapists. Is there any way to search for those appointments across all three calendars at one time so we could print a list of them on one sheet for the patient. We use quotation marks around the name to make search retrieval easier (e.g. "LAST,FIRST") What version of Outlook and Exchange? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@l...

joining text from multiple cells to one cell
I need to export data from a database I am working with, to an exce file, to make it easier for me to edit certain changes. For one part of this, all of the data appears in one cell (seperated b delimeters.) I use the "text to columns" function, to change the data into multipl columns to make it much easier to read, work with, and edit. My problem, is changing it back to the one cell, so that I may the import it back to my database. Part of my excel sheet looks like this after the text to column: 2325 test where the large blank space is two empty cells. I know the correct wa t...

Help requested to construct this workflow rule...
We have a custom field on Account Detail screen where "Contract Expiry Date" is captured. We would like to create a work flow rule which will send an alert email to the Account Owner six months before the "Contract Expiry Date". We are putting our heads around on how to create this rule but could not achieve a result. Can someone guide us to the right direction? We will appreciate your help. I'm not sure if this works on custom attributes, haven't tested that. But, if it does then you could do this using a "Wait for Timer" condition. You set the time...

Multiple Redo
The dropdown for Undo still exists, so I can undo dozens of actions at a time. However, the dropdown for Redo has been eliminated . Is there some way to restore this feature (which seems a rather obvious complement to multiple Undo)? Try "Ctrl+Shift+Backspace" "joeb" wrote: > The dropdown for Undo still exists, so I can undo dozens of actions at a > time. However, the dropdown for Redo has been eliminated . Is there some > way to restore this feature (which seems a rather obvious complement to > multiple Undo)? Sorry! Should have s...

Active Directory contact objects
Hi, Anybody have any idea why my new contact objects created in AD are not appearing in the global address list in Outlook. Objects have had email address created via exchange tasks. Aloha Andy, When did you create them? It can take some time for the OAB to be rebuilt and pushed out to your client machines. -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > Hi, > > Anybody have any idea why my new contact objects created in AD are not > appearing in the global address list in Outl...

workflow assembly vs. workflow bulk import
hi, i have a question concerning the account the workflow service is supposed to run at. I developed a Workflow Assembly which creates an Activity in CRM. I realized - maybe because of bad configuration - that the workflow service has to be run at a crm user account to work. Is this true or is local system also possible? Because now we realized that Bulk import only works when the Local System account is used for Workflow Service. Big Problem. Anybody with a similar problem and a resolution? martin ...

Email Activity Tracking
Hi We use CRM3 and track all emails in Outlook. I have created a CRM Report (SRSS) that shows all the completed activties the tele sales do. The issue i have - if one tele sales staff carbon copy another tele sales person (with To: account/contact), and email is sent....CRM tracks both the "From" tele sales and "CC" telesales person as a completed tasks - meaning both telesales users have completed tasks from that email - when it should on show completed tasks for "From" telesale person. This is causing a few issues for managers to manage telesales ...

Multiple domains on SBS2k3
I have a question about multiple domains on SBS2k3 Prem. all services packs installed. Our company has just been sold, the new company wants a new internet domain name. We will be getting new server with SBS2008 prem. Until that time we need to set up exchange to except the new email addresses, host the new web page along with the old one. I believe I have the exchange thing figured out KB article 268838. question: is there anything that needs to be done to ISA, Active directory, or anyother SBS component? We need to maintain the existing web site and domain name for a little...

Custom Address Lists / Creating an LDAP query in Active Directory Users and Computers
Pardon the cross posting but I have scoured the Exchange and the Windows newsgroups with no success. Windows Server 2003 (and XP) has a folder called Saved Queries in Active Directory Users and Computers. I want to create custom queries in this container for use both in ADUC and Exchange for custom Address lists. There has GOT to be something out there that documents a few generic uses of creating custom LDAP queries. Where can I find it? From the simplest goal; I need to select all users in a certain security group. To the more complicated use for Exchange; All users with Exchange mailbox...

CtreeCtrl multiple selection
Hi, Is there any simple way (samples) to set a CTreeCtrl has multiple selection feature? Thanks, Chi Try these: http://www.techsoft.no/bendik/ http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c723 http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c629 -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Chi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21bd01c4aa63$2e355d70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is there any simple way (samples) to set a CTreeCtrl has > multiple selection feature? Thanks, > &...

Transpose Multiple Rows to one
Hello, I'm trying to change the format of my data. Ex: apple 2 ab cd orange 5 ef gh banana 4 cd ef And I want to get it to the format: apple 2 ab cd orange 5 ef gh banana 4 cd ef Is there an easy way to do that? I can't figure it out with transpose or the offset function. Thanks! try this Sub rearrangeem() Dim i As Long lr = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row If lr / 2 <> Int(lr / 2) Then lr = lr - 1 'MsgBox lr For i = lr To 2 Step -2 Cells(i - 1, 3) = Cells(i, 1) Cells(i - 1, 4) = Cells(i, ...

Is there a 'RecordChanged' event in workflow manager?
I'm not finding it if there is. I need to have CRM send Account and Incident info to BizTalk whenever the record changes, and someone suggested I write a workflow rule that posts account info to a URL to accomplish this. However, all I can find is a Status Change event that is not very useful for this. If anyone has a better idea, please don't be shy and let me know :) Also, after I save and activate the rule, it doesn't show up in the workflow monitor. thanks, Daniel. You can create a post callout for post-update. BK "Daniel Rimmelzwaan" <rimmelzwaan@xhotmail.c...

Automator Workflows
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I've found out that Automator workflows are not included with the Home &amp; Student edition for some reason. Is there any way of downloading these or making workflows myself that can be used in Office? <br> Thanks. ...

Getting multiple values using Vlookup
I have following info in one sheet. Program Job ABC258 ABC564 ABV789 Another sheet has: Program Job ABC258 RXLDMX ABC258 RXLWMX ABV789 ABXM89M In the second sheet, there are two jobs for one program. I want to do Vlookup on the sheet 1 for the column JOB to get the job informatio from the second sheet. But Since I can have multiple jobs per on program and I need multiple jobs to be listed on the sheet 1, how do get this ? Is there a way for this ? ============================= Expected Output is Program Job ABC258 RXLDMX ABC258 RXLWMX ABC564 NA ABV789 ABXM89M ====================...

Can't activate free trial
I already had Office but it did not include OneNote and I want to try it. I downloaded the 60 day trial but when I access OneNote from my Start menu and use the Product Key I was sent it says it's the wrong key. I am positive it's the right key. I do not see anything that indicates a Trial version of OneNote. Do I have to uninstall something before I do the trial? What key are you using to type into OneNote? The one from your original copy of Office or one received from MS after the trial download? Did you copy/paste the key or type it? I don't mean this in an ins...

Workflow query
I'd like to be able to activate a workflow rule when any Update event to a Case occurs (i.e. not a standard Manual, Assign, Create or Change Status event). Any ideas? PS: Merry Christmas everybody! You won't be able to this by workflows. You'll need to write custom code to trap the Update event. "Datapac" wrote: > I'd like to be able to activate a workflow rule when any Update event to a > Case occurs (i.e. not a standard Manual, Assign, Create or Change Status > event). > > Any ideas? > > PS: Merry Christmas everybody! MS has just ...

Error opening Workflow Manager and Monitor
When I try to open Workflow Manager or Monitor i get the following message: "An error occured while loading the organization's date, time, and number format settings. Those settings are incompatible with the format alredy used in Workflow Monitor. To sync them, you can make changes in the System Customization area of Microsoft CRM Server." Which formats are valid? Regards Thomas Did you find a solution to this ? I have the same problem. Anne Busby thomas svensson wrote: > When I try to open Workflow Manager or Monitor i get the > following message: > > &qu...

Multiple worksheets in workbook
I have a workbook with more than 100 worksheets and I want to create a summary page of specific cells in each sheet. How can I quickly create a summary page, where a row has the worksheet name and links to specific cells in each sheet? Chad The INDIRECT function may work for you. =INDIRECT(A1&"!&$B$1) entered in C1 A1: Sheetname B1: A1 formula above generates =Sheetname!A1 Your sheetnames will be listed in column A and reference cells in column B this formula is better allows for spaces in sheetname =INDIRECT("'"&A1&"'!"&$B...

Exchange 5.5 moving into Active Directory
I need to know if I can move Exchange 5.5 into Active Directory 2003. If so is there anydocumentation somewhere for me to see. Joel: The tool you are looking for (if you are looking for a Microsoft tool) is the Active Directory Connector (the ADC). It is found on the Exchange 2003 CD-ROM or the Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1 CD or download (in the ADC directory). There are dozens of possible permutations for implementing the ADC. It will all depend on your environment. Usually (but not always), the ADC assumes that your user accounts are already created in the Active Dire...

Include activities created by the workflow
Can you explain me the difference between checking the Include activities created by the workflow option and not checking it .. Can you tell me if this option really works ? I hope you can help me this is mi scenario 1.- I need to send and email automatically when a case is created (I already do this with a workflow rule) .. 2.- Wait 8 hours (I already know how to do this) 3.- Then Check if any other activity has been created besides the email send in number 1 4.- If no activity has been created then I send an email I thougth that if the Include activities generated by workflow is NOT ch...

Workflow email off of custom entity
I am trying to create a workflow that sends email to a lead on the creation of an attached, custom entity. My specific case is: internet user requests information from the website. They sign up to receive the information, and what they enter on the sign-up gets put into a lead. They then request a specific item, and this gets placed into a custom entity in CRM. Now, when the custom entity is created, I want to trigger an email to be sent to the person that just requested it, which is stored on the lead. This would work if I could call a manual workflow as a subprocess from a different ent...

Portal Workflow
I have an intermittant problem showing up in Workflows (BP2.7 GP8 sp4a). Most times HR or Payroll dept changes go through fine, but sometimes one gets stuck. Go to ->Site Settings>Application Settings>Workflow>Process Log. When this happens "End" and resubmit fixes it. Once, I had Microsoft helped me clear the tables when "End" did not work". What might be causing this? Comments Tab ********************************************************* Network The system encountered the following error while processing your Service request: Act...

Tracking Multiple User Activities in Contacts
We have Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003. In our office there are three physical therapists that each have a calendar. We have it setup so that the receptionist and everyone can view each others calendars and make and change appointments. It's great to be able to see the three calendars side by side when making appointments for patients. What we haven't been able to do so far is: Have one set of shared contacts that we can look at and assign (link) appointments too. We would like to see upcoming appointments on the activities tab. Is there any way possible to have every use...