I am miffed by this problem.  I specify a work hour schedule for a user.
When I schedule a CRM User as a Resource for a Service in Scheduling of a
Service Activity with Requested Time of ASAP and click Find Available Times,
the values for Avilable Times returned are outside of the Work Hours I
specified for the user and not within the work hours.  When I drill into the
Work Hours for this User, the Calendar view shows Cross Day rather than
8:00AM - 5:00PM I speciied for work hours and editing the hours reveal the
correct hours in the Work Hours.  What gives?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Never mind.  Figured out what is going on.  The user time zone was set to +1
GMT so setting his work hours with Pacific Time zone created cross day
schedule.

"SteveK" wrote:

> I am miffed by this problem.  I specify a work hour schedule for a user.
> When I schedule a CRM User as a Resource for a Service in Scheduling of a
> Service Activity with Requested Time of ASAP and click Find Available Times,
> the values for Avilable Times returned are outside of the Work Hours I
> specified for the user and not within the work hours.  When I drill into the
> Work Hours for this User, the Calendar view shows Cross Day rather than
> 8:00AM - 5:00PM I speciied for work hours and editing the hours reveal the
> correct hours in the Work Hours.  What gives?

Adding an extra drive to an existing DPM RAID 5 set
We have an existing hardware RAID array where our DPM data resides and I need to add an extra disk. If I add the drive to the existing array will DPM detect the extra drive space automatically or if I rescan the drives? What is the recommended method of doing this? There would be more space, but as far as DPM is concerned it is still using one virtual disk. Thanks... On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:52:27 -0800 (PST), Phillip Wendell <phillipwendell@yahoo.com> wrote: >We have an existing hardware RAID array where our DPM data resides and >I need to add an extra disk. If I ad...

auto caps don't work
in outlookk 2003, even tho i have set tools, options, spelling to autocorrect the first word of a sentence. it doesn't do it. i have never had this problem before, but now i have a new laptop and can't get this feature to work. -- tom martin Are you using Word as your editor? If so, your settings are there. Otherwise, learn to type. http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4713&itemType=CATEGORY&path=1%2C2%2C4713&ysmchn=GGL&ysmcpn=Typing&ysmcrn=sr2br29go633go202pi10ai50&ysmtrm=sr2br29go633go202pi10ai50+mavis+beacon&ysmtac=PPC&ovtac=PPC&SR=s...

Setting Table of Contents Styles
Is there any way to set up a table of content style such that it will prevent entries like this I. Some heading in the document .................................................4 where the page line has nothing be a leader and the page number? What version of Word are you using? This information can determine the solution you require. To solve your problem described you need to move the Right Indent in a bit, ie not at the same point as the Right Tab. I usually have the Right Indent in by 1cm. So when you have long headings, they wrap to the next line and the page number a...

Hyperlinks to DB dont work now that DB is converted
We have converted all our Access 97 databases to Access 2000- not without a lot of issues. Most of them have now been researched and resolved, some re-coded, etc. We have one issue that we cannot resolve. We used to have hyperlinks on our Intra-net to several Access Databases. These were essentially "shortcuts" to the databases so that the general population could have easy access. Now that we did our Access conversion, the hyperlinks on our intranet do not work. Clicking on the link gives an option to open the file from its current location or download it to a local loc...

Send to Onenote on Windows 7, driver won't work?
I downloaded the driver from David Rasmussen, but every time I open OneNote after printing to XPS I get the message "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." If I click continue it still doesn't work. This was one of my favorite features - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find me a way to use OneNote! I lived off of it last year. Rilli wrote: > I downloaded the d...

step by step set up for outlook 2002- new address
Subject: From: "junne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent: 10/16/2003 9:48:34 PM HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! i have been trying to set up my outlook so i can get hotmail and my other email at seattleschools.org on outlook but it won't work!!!! how/where can i get step-by-step intsructions???? for someone who is not very computer savvy... thanks a million! if the help files aren't enough help, buy a beginner's book. Many schools and ISPs have web pages with step by step instructions and pictures of every screen - if yours doesn't you can sear...

Search does not work for one workbook
I have workbook, but search (spotlight) often does not work for it. Drives me crazy. What can this be. I see peoples names in there. Kevs OS 10.6.2 INTEL imac Office 2004 Hi Kevs: It could be the file format the workbook is saved in. What extension does the file-name have? The extension tells the system what kind of data a file contains, which controls which importer Spotlight uses to read the file: if there is no extension you could get strange results. Cheers On 6/01/10 2:47 AM, in article C7689F21.5718F%forums55@verizon.net, "forums55@verizon.net"...

How to specify pie chart total?
Hi guys, I'm sure this is me being dim but can you help. I have a worksheet showing a column of figures that each shows the number of different 'incidents' that have occurred. At the bottom of the sheet is the overall number of calls. Many calls do not become an 'incident'. Some calls can end up with two or more incidents. I'd like to create a pie chart showing the percentage of each type of incident - with much of the pie chart blank as many calls did not progress to becoming an incident. For the life of me I can't work out how to do this. I can easily c...

How does hibernate work
I have a question on the details of how hibernate works. I know it's saving everything in memory to the hiber file. Since power seems to be truly off at hibernation I assumed the flag to tell the PC to resume from the hiber file rather than normal booting must be either saved on disk or flashed to a bit of bios rom space, or maybe in space maintained by the clock battery. But the cure for a laptop that is stuck in a loop of constantly resuming from hibernating is to unplug it and take the battery out for a while so where actually is the flag to signal the system that it's in hi...

working with temporary working files..
I keep getting the message that I cannot save a temp. working file. This work has been save on a cd and transfered back on to my desk top. Help ...

Non-working work week
Is there any way to make an entire week a non-working work week? As in, a task is going to take 25 days, but the 4th of July occurs in the middle and you want to show that during that week (or 2), no work will occur. Besides creating a new task or extending the task during. Thanks in advance! Hi RVE, Open up the calendar, "Tools", 'Change working time..', then simply select the days you want as non working. Make sure that the calendar you change is the Project calendar and is the basis for all other calendars such as individual resource calendars. Hope thi...

How can I set the show/hide default for comments in Excel?
I want to set the default for all comments in any Excel spreadsheets I create so that they always show rather than hide. Right now, each time I create a comment (which is often), they're always hidden, and I have to manually change them to show each time. Hi, Hi, Go to the microsoft icon at the top left,then Excel options at the right bottom, Advance,look for advance, check last option Comments and indicators "Ukrainian Jean" wrote: > I want to set the default for all comments in any Excel spreadsheets I create > so that they always show rather than hide...

Graphing work and remaining work over time
I would like to generate a graph showing total actual work and remaining work for a top level task over time (week), This would enable me to show the projected remaining work through the duration of the project as it decreases from N to 0, and show the actual work completed though the duration of the project as it increases from 0 to N. The canned visual reports don't allow me to do this (that I can see anyway). Maybe I'm missing something. I also can't see how to customize a visual report that will do what I want. Using Microsoft Project 2007 (not the Server edit...

GP8 Manufacturing
Hello Everybody. Our Shop works 5 days a week (closed weekends). We have a WC that works 6 days a week (down Sundays only). We have setup both the Shop and WC Calendars to reflect this reality. We would expect that, when scheduling an MO that routes thru this WC, the WC calendar will override the Shop Calendar? However, our tests are not showing this to be true - We use a Backwards Infinite Scheduling Method and it always skips the weekend when calculating the start day of an MO regardless of the WC. Does anyone have any experience working with the WC Calendars? Please share your wis...

outlook2003 send button does not work
send button does not work i have tryed a new email acc. and reinstalling with no luck. now i am useing express and then export to outlook ...

Drag and Drop does not work
Hi all. This is funny: When I try to drag and drop a message from "Inbox" to "Backup" I get an error message. When I right click and select "move to folder"- it does work. ANY CLUES? TIA Guy Not a single one. No Outlook version = no clues. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Guy Cohen asked: | Hi all. | | This is funny: | When I try to drag and drop a message from "Inbox" ...

Internet Explorer E-mail links are no longer working in Outlook?
Hi, As soon as I click an e-mail link in Internet Explorer, another Outlook pops up. It used to just open a fresh new e-mail screen with the persons address already in the "TO:" line ? I can't figure out what I did wrong. Thanks, Rich ...

SunTrust Auto-Download Not Working after Banking Upgrade
I have been automatically downloading transactions from SunTrust since I installed MS$ 2007 Deluxe last year. I have done this without having to signup (for a fee of 5.95/month) with SunTrust for MS$ support. AFter the MS Banking Upgrade, I had to re-establish my SunTrust account with MS$. But, now I'm told (by MS$) that I don't have a SunTrust on-line account. Any thoughts? Anyone? I have been having issue as well with Suntrust, even if you get it to work you will find that its basically useless now downloading and duplicating pending transactions repeatedly, this is where I am ...

Spell check not working.

Working with option buttons in Word 2002
So, we are trying to create a form in Word 2002 in which we offer a series of radio or "option" buttons for some of our survey questions. However, we are struggling to make the option buttons work through the "Web Tools" toolbar. We can create the list we want to create, but can't save the file so it can be e-mailed and utilized in the correct capacity. Can someone please walk me through the steps of how to create a form in which there are numerous questions, almost all of which utilize the same clickable "option buttons" to choose either a &q...

Working with WORKS
We have some spreadsheets in WORKS 4.5 fpr Windows 95. But Excel 2000 won't open them. It says that the version is incompatible. How can that be if it is an older version of WORKS? Using Windows XP. -- ____________________ Bill DeShawn Please reply to group only Thank you http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn Generally you would normally open the file in WORKS and then save it down as a file that Excel can read. .xlr is a native Excel format, or .txt, .csv, dbaseIV are all formats it can read. You can also find a converter here if you don't have WORKS. http://www.rl-software.co...

Size of excel work book is not full screen
The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the window either. Maybe the workbook is protected with the windows option checked. Tools|Protection|unprotect workbook (if that option is available) You may need a password. Mike wrote: > > The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking > on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the > window either. -- Dave Peterson ...

Autocalc not working
When I select a group of cells, in most of my excel docs, the sum of those cells is displayed in the bar at the bottom of the sheet. In some docs, it doesn't work. I've right-clicked on the bar and sum is checked, but nothing happens. Is this my fault? Most things are. TIA Steve In those "some" docs, the numbers are probably entered/pasted as Text, rather than numeric values. To convert them, copy a blank cell, select your 'numbers' and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons. In article <fa2gsk$oit$1@news.datemas.de>, ...

Vlookup or Hlookup does not work
Hi, I need a simple formula... seems very diffucult to get In Sheet 1 I have employee names on horizontal line and a lot of numbers in vertical line. In Sheet2, i Have emloyee names on vertical line and in horisontal line i want to set up formula in sheet2 so that it calcualtes total number for each month for each name as per below sample: Sheet1 John Month days January 5 january 3 january 4 February 10 March 6 TOtal 28 Sheet 2 JOhn January February March 12 10 6 or at least John and 28 days total. Take a look SUMIF ...