I am miffed by this problem.  I specify a work hour schedule for a user.
When I schedule a CRM User as a Resource for a Service in Scheduling of a
Service Activity with Requested Time of ASAP and click Find Available Times,
the values for Avilable Times returned are outside of the Work Hours I
specified for the user and not within the work hours.  When I drill into the
Work Hours for this User, the Calendar view shows Cross Day rather than
8:00AM - 5:00PM I speciied for work hours and editing the hours reveal the
correct hours in the Work Hours.  What gives?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Never mind.  Figured out what is going on.  The user time zone was set to +1
GMT so setting his work hours with Pacific Time zone created cross day
schedule.

"SteveK" wrote:

> I am miffed by this problem.  I specify a work hour schedule for a user.
> When I schedule a CRM User as a Resource for a Service in Scheduling of a
> Service Activity with Requested Time of ASAP and click Find Available Times,
> the values for Avilable Times returned are outside of the Work Hours I
> specified for the user and not within the work hours.  When I drill into the
> Work Hours for this User, the Calendar view shows Cross Day rather than
> 8:00AM - 5:00PM I speciied for work hours and editing the hours reveal the
> correct hours in the Work Hours.  What gives?

Close Billing Cycle
I am printing monthly statement for our customers from Journal-Close Billing Cycle. I am entering a filter date like "6-2-08" to "7-1-08". When i click the Generate button, it is showing the data from March, April, May. It does not filter from 6-2-08. Anyone know how this filter can work for billing cycles? Thank you! ...

setting up an IIS server to relay email to Exchange in DMZ, through two ISA firewalls.
Hello Sorry about the big mail list, but my question involves 3 different expertise, so I am not sure where to post. In a nutshell what I am trying to do is the following. a) Get IIS, in an anonymous access DMZ, to pick email from my ISP through an ISA server 2004 firewall I haven't figured out yet how to get the mail server to pick up email, I could publish the SMTP server on the external firewall, but all email is currently being sent to my ISP and I quite like this because they can take care of a lot of spam filtering, virus etc. problems for me. b) I then want IIS to forward the...

excel 2000 drop down from other work sheet
I cannot get my named range to work in a siuation where I am trying to do a drop down list form another work sheet in the same work book. I am in 2000 after working with xp and 2003 and I am hitting a wall. I want to be on sheet 1 and when in a cell click for drop down list with source data on sheet 2 what is the problem here why does it not see the named range. Thanik you but I resolved this issue with mr excel site "Todd F." wrote: > I cannot get my named range to work in a siuation where I am trying to do a > drop down list form another work sheet in the same ...

Money 2000 windows 98 security settings problem
When I try to start money 2000, I get a messages that says "There is a problem with your windows security settings. Money can not open a data file, or create a new file. Let money help you fix this problem." When you click to get the help suggested, you are instructed to find "rsabase.dll" and note it's location, which I did, then go to run and enter "regsvr32c:\windows\system\rsabase.dll" which I did, but I get a response that says "unable to open this internet shortcut, The protocol regsvr32c does not have a registered program. So I am stuck...

failure of Open XML 1.1.4 to work
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Previous versions of this worked fine. This version comes up with comment "not enough memory". As I have 2mg Ram this seems strange. Any help appreciated. I'm afraid you haven't provided sufficient information for anyone to go on, especially since that message quite often has nothing to do with memory. For any questions of a technical or performance nature it's important that you specify your current update level of OS X as well as for Office. Exactly when does this messag...

Debt planner not working?
I'm using MS Money Small Business 2004. I put one debt in the plan for $4426. I click next and choose the date to be out of debt. However, here is the status in the bottom left, which never changes no matter what date or monthly payment I choose: Current Debt Balance: $4426 Forecasted Interest: $26 Total Spending & Interest: $4452 Out of debt by: 10/10/2006 Results: With payments averaging $3.00 and an extra payment of $0.00 you will be out of debt by 10/10/2006. Can any one explain how applying $3.00 to $4426 makes $4423 vanish? Thanks, Brett This seems work out after resetti...

get external data not working
office 2000 i installed all the options for excel query, at least thought i did but when accessing get external data, the 'new web', 'new database', and 'import text file' options have a starlike yellow icon splashed on/over the icons for those options on the menu, and if i select any of them excel just hangs up, i've given it about 5 minutes but have to end up killing excel went to reinstall query etc, but its not really clear how to select just that from the change/add functions when doing a change/reinstall, it seems i would have to completely reinstall all of of...

Sort and exclude certain words
Hi ... I work in a public library and frequently export lists of books from our online catalog to Excel, so that I can manipulate the data in various ways. My problem in sorting in Excel is this: Our library catalog excludes words like "The" "A" or "An" at the beginning of a title when sorting. Excel, however, does not. Is there any way I can sort on a field in Excel and have it ignore certain words at the beginning of a string? Thanks! -- jds217 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jds217's Profile: http://www.exc...

Calculating working days between dates.
I am currently creating a spreadsheet with incoming dates in column C and outgoing dates in column D, in column E I would like to have formula that would calculate the amount of working days that hav passed between the two dates, does anyone know if this is possible? an if so how it could be done? Thanks -- DKer ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DKerr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1308 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26193 You want to use the 'NETWORKDAYS' fun...

Print and Page Preview buttons not working
I'm currently experiencing a problem where when a Network Printer is set as the default on the computer that both the Print and Page Preview don't work, you can click on them but they do nothing. Things work fine when using a Local printer. This is happening on a Windows XP SP2 in a Managed Desktop environment and Office 2003. Any things I can try, to get this working? To help clarify things, what happens in this Access database when the person clicks the Page Preview or Print option from the File menu the dialogs don't appear, unless the default printer set to a local/vir...

No entire view in edited shift dropdown list Nursing Schedule Exc
I am using the Nursing Scheduling template for a Dr Emergency room Schedule. I had to change both the department and shift list dropdowns on the data sheet. All 12 of department list edits work fine on the Schedule page. Five (the bottom 5) of the 12 edited shift do not show on the Schedule sheet but do when I check them on the data sheet. I have tried everything!!! Please help! I'm not sure I understand your problem correctly so this is a guess: If you added items to your data list (instead of originally having 7 you now have 12) did you expand the range associated to that data i...

Rules do not work in Outlook 2003
I have e-mails coming in that I want to redirect to different folders None of my rules work in OL 2003. How can I solve this problem -- Jeanke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeanken's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=485 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=124393 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Jeanken wrote: > I have e-mails coming in that I want to redirect to different folders. > None of my rules work in OL 2003. > > How can I solve this problem? > > > -- > Jeanken &g...

Exchange 2000 Mailbox Store Minimum Permission Settings
Hi Everyone, I have just discovered that any user in my domain can simply add another user's account to the "Additional Mailboxes" section of Outlook and gain full access to the inbox. In AD, all the permission settings look ok. I believe the problem lies in the permission settings of the Mailbox Store. I see that the "Everyone" group has Full access. Since I did not set this machine up, I'm guessing that this was done during the install and never set back correctly. My question is, which user/group needs to be set in the Mailbox Store properties for Exchange ...

'My Reports' shortcut not working
I have a very limited user account that can do/see some inventory functions/reports and purchasing functions/reports. When the user creates a user level smartlist favorite for either an inventory or purchasing smarlist, the reports go into their 'My Reports' list on the home screen. However, when the user clicks on the shortcut for an inventory smartlist report it takes them directly to their report, but when they click on a shortcut for a purchasing smartlist report it just takes them to the top level of the smartlist tree. This is a canned smartlist and not a custom built o...

One Note has stopped working after opening the program
I have had OneNote installed on my laptop for about two years and all of the sudden about 6 months ago...it started giving One Note has stopped working right after I opened the program. I have done the diagnostic and they say there are no errors. Do you think there is another program that is interferring with it. I even tried the reinstall repair program and am still having the problem. Cornfused in Iowa wrote: > I have had OneNote installed on my laptop for about two years and all > of the sudden about 6 months ago...it started giving One Note has > stopped working ...

Setting a small icon in CStatic...
Does anyone know how to set a small icon in the CStatic class? Normally I am fine doing this with my own icons, as I use ::LoadImage and pass in the icon size of 16x16. However I want to do this with a system icon, such as IDI_INFORMATION. For some reason LoadImage does not take notice that I want the icon size to be 16x16, and instead uses the default of 32x32. Heres a snippet of my code... HICON hInfo = (HICON) LoadImage(0, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_INFORMATION), IMAGE_ICON, ...

Mnthly auto ,shift schedule for multi employee
I am incharge of multi employee and need to schedule monthly shift duty as: Weekday (Monday to friday)-1730-2300 weekend ( saturday-sunday and public holiday) two shift 0830-1530 1st shift 1530-2300 2nd shift.This schedule I need to plan every month and must be equal to every employee. Please advise so that it feed auto to spreadsheet and equal to every employee. ...

are there any excel exaples on schedulling on the internet?
Hi, As the subject line says: Are there any excel file examples on the internet for schedulling school lessons to teachers (involving teacher, room, class, week plan programming-avoiding conflict)? Or a similar example (e.g taxi drivers, days/hours, accomodation of cars..etc) that can be implemented to this task? Thanks in advance J_J ...

Out of Office not working Exchange 2003
I have an Exchange 2003 server, and have set the Internet Message Formats properties to allow Out of Office responses, restarted the SMTP and Exchange Routing Engine services, but it still won't send the Out of Office message to outside recipients. I even set the Allow automatic replies to on, just to see if that will work, but it simply doesn't. Any ideas on what else I need to do? A client really needs to get this working on his server, and I can't even get it working on mine. Rob Miles -- There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those w...

how can I know that the option of "Obtain DNS server address automatically" in Internet Protocol(TCP\IP) property have be set or checked by coding ?
> > how can I know that the option of "Obtain DNS server address > > automatically" in Internet Protocol(TCP\IP) property have be set or > > checked by coding ? I need to judge it and change "Obtain DNS server > > address > > automatically" to "Use the following DNS server addresses"; > > Are there any api or other methods to get it? AliR (VC++ MVP) wrote: > You can call GetAdaptersInfo(...). The DhcpEnabled member of > IP_ADAPTER_INFO tells you if DHCP is enabled or not. > AliR. AliR Thank your reply.but if D...

setting up meeting on calendar
In work, when we set up unit meetings, my boss sends the email, and you send back by choosing if you are going to attend or not. If you choose to attend, it puts the meeting on your calendar. ANyone know how to do this? The Billy Use File->New->Meeting. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Det. Sipowicz <me@here.com> asked: | In work, when we set up unit meetings, my b...

Transfering Database From Excel to Works
New at this, Would appreciate any help. How do I transfer data from Microsoft Excel Database to Microsoft Works Database? Thanks ...

Help Setting up Outlook Email
Hi I work in an organisation that uses exchange 5.1. We are moving to Exchange 2003 and Windows server 2003 from NT4 but we are not migrating. I have used AD to setup a login script to map drives and printers. What I would like to do is to use a script or Office resource kit to import a .pst file (having exported it manually unless anyone knows any easier way on windows NT 4?) with all the users old emails and to also setup their new email i.e. setting up exchange mail box server name, user name etc. How do I go about it any help is much appreciated. Thanks Gazos =?Utf-8?B?R2F6b3M=?=...

WTF Access 2000/2002 ---> .DBF (v3) never works in dBase III Plus?
Hi Gang, I am at my wits end. I've tried the following programs to export a table and get it to wind up in true dBase III format: 1. MS Access 2000 2. MS Access 2002 (Evidently Microsoft felt that "Access" was a matter of preference and anticompetiveness) 3. Lotus Approach 9.0 4. Corel Quatro Pro 7 5. Borland Paradox 4.0 None of them actually create a dBase III file that dBase III Plus v1.1 will recognize. However if I take a file I created in dBase III and try to open or work with that, it of course works fine. So my first, last, and only question, is why in the hell pr...

Scripting workings in IE but not in Outlook
I added some script to change the default duration value to 0 when opening a new task. This works great in the IE client, but not in Outlook. We are using Outlook 2007. Any ideas or did I miss the chapter where it says you can't script in Outlook? Hi Amanda, Are you getting a script error or is the code not executed? If it's not executed, can you confirm that you have synchronized the latest changes? Are you in online or offline mode when trying? -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Cu...