work flow wait condition is not working for datetime field added to entity in MS CRM

Microsoft  CRM : Does the work flow wait condition work for a
customised(added) datetime  field?
This is not working for datetime field added to case entity? any help
will be appreciated

0
arabindamandal
2/27/2007 10:35:28 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Mail Merge adding attachments
Hi all, I would like to know if there is any way to do a mail merge by email adding attachments to the email message. I've tried adding the attachments as objects inside the Word merge document, but it doesn't work. Could anybody help me with this? Thank you very much. M�nica ...

Issues with timestamping in CRM 3.0
Has anyone had issues with timestamps in CRM 3.0? When I set a date through the UI, it will store it with the right date but with a timestamp hours back. I checked the user settings and the time zones seem correct. As a result when you pull up a lead in CRM, the date would show one day back (even thought the date is correct in the DB) because of the hours. I am thinking the UI does some GMT conversion or something but I am not sure. Microsoft CRM stores all times in GMT format. Each users local regional settings then modifies the time before its displayed. ======================= ...

Automatically adding a new VM to protection
DPM users, A lot of customers on newsgroup have asked us for a way to automatically add any new VMs in their environment, for protection in their existing protection groups. Following is a blog post that contains a script and explains how to use it as well. Please use the same to simplify the process of protecting your virtualized environment. http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2009/12/03/hyper-v-protection-with-dpm-2010-beta-how-to-automatically-protect-new-virtual-machines.aspx Thanks, --Angad. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and con...

failure of Open XML 1.1.4 to work
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Previous versions of this worked fine. This version comes up with comment "not enough memory". As I have 2mg Ram this seems strange. Any help appreciated. I'm afraid you haven't provided sufficient information for anyone to go on, especially since that message quite often has nothing to do with memory. For any questions of a technical or performance nature it's important that you specify your current update level of OS X as well as for Office. Exactly when does this messag...

Microsoft CRM for Real Estate
I believe that Microsoft CRM has huge potential for recording data for real estate firms that want to have all their contacts available in a database and I'm sure that Real Estate branches in each of their suburbs would already be using one of the competitors products such as ACT, etc. OR they have programmers making propietary database that we already know are a pain for them to keep up and running on legacy systems. We should be able to make a vertical with all of the relevant information for a real estate vertical so they can keep their clients in a database with ALL of their ...

Debt planner not working?
I'm using MS Money Small Business 2004. I put one debt in the plan for $4426. I click next and choose the date to be out of debt. However, here is the status in the bottom left, which never changes no matter what date or monthly payment I choose: Current Debt Balance: $4426 Forecasted Interest: $26 Total Spending & Interest: $4452 Out of debt by: 10/10/2006 Results: With payments averaging $3.00 and an extra payment of $0.00 you will be out of debt by 10/10/2006. Can any one explain how applying $3.00 to $4426 makes $4423 vanish? Thanks, Brett This seems work out after resetti...

get external data not working
office 2000 i installed all the options for excel query, at least thought i did but when accessing get external data, the 'new web', 'new database', and 'import text file' options have a starlike yellow icon splashed on/over the icons for those options on the menu, and if i select any of them excel just hangs up, i've given it about 5 minutes but have to end up killing excel went to reinstall query etc, but its not really clear how to select just that from the change/add functions when doing a change/reinstall, it seems i would have to completely reinstall all of of...

Auto sum / total 2 fields in a record
Auto sum 2 fields in a record Hi. This is incredibly easy to do in Excel but I’m afraid it’s eluding and frustrating me in Access!!! I have a very simple table with 5 columns formatted to collect money amounts. So, the User would enter the 5 money amounts into each record. So far so good…. The first 2 fields in each record collect “Income from farm”, the second field collects “Income from shop”. I’d like a 3rd field to automatically add up the content of what’s been entered in the first 2 fields (the 3rd field should never accept user input directly) and display that resul...

Calculating working days between dates.
I am currently creating a spreadsheet with incoming dates in column C and outgoing dates in column D, in column E I would like to have formula that would calculate the amount of working days that hav passed between the two dates, does anyone know if this is possible? an if so how it could be done? Thanks -- DKer ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DKerr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1308 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26193 You want to use the 'NETWORKDAYS' fun...

return all records, regardless of fields matching
Ok, apparently I have lost a good chunk of my brain in the last 6 months. I am trying to merge 4 tables together that have at least one field that should match (tables 1 & 2 join, 2 &3 join, 3 & 4 join). I want to mash these four tables together based on those joins, but I want ALL the records, regardless if there is a matched value. I can do this in Access 2003 or 2007. Sounds like you need a union query. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "David Pelizzari" wrote: > Ok, apparently I have lost a good chunk of my brain in the last 6 months. I >...

Print and Page Preview buttons not working
I'm currently experiencing a problem where when a Network Printer is set as the default on the computer that both the Print and Page Preview don't work, you can click on them but they do nothing. Things work fine when using a Local printer. This is happening on a Windows XP SP2 in a Managed Desktop environment and Office 2003. Any things I can try, to get this working? To help clarify things, what happens in this Access database when the person clicks the Page Preview or Print option from the File menu the dialogs don't appear, unless the default printer set to a local/vir...

'My Reports' shortcut not working
I have a very limited user account that can do/see some inventory functions/reports and purchasing functions/reports. When the user creates a user level smartlist favorite for either an inventory or purchasing smarlist, the reports go into their 'My Reports' list on the home screen. However, when the user clicks on the shortcut for an inventory smartlist report it takes them directly to their report, but when they click on a shortcut for a purchasing smartlist report it just takes them to the top level of the smartlist tree. This is a canned smartlist and not a custom built o...

CRM legacy integration
I've got an legacy system that contains data that needs to be transferred to a custom entity in CRM 3.0. The legacy system has an sql database and a option to make flat files. The data in the legacy is updated throughout time, so if a record in the legacy system is updated (daily) is must be updated in CRM as well. The idea is to do this integration with BizTalk 2006. What steps should I take to make this work. Assuming you can get the "changed" records each day, you could easily bring those records into BizTalk. Then, you can write a simple SOAP wrapper that takes the in...

How do I take some of my Excel fields and make address labels?
I have Win 2000 and I have a membership in an Excel spreadsheet. Is there a way to convert some of these fields into address labels? Do I need to convert this file into another format (Access, Word, etc)? If so, which is the easiest means? By the way, my membership is over 400 names long, so anything that streamlines this project is welcomed. Thanks. Hi, Carmen. Use Mail merge. http://www.officearticles.com/word/mail_merge_labels_in_microsoft_word.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Carmen" <Carmen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1E91...

How to format a range of numbers (single column) to time format in MS Excel
Guys, Can any one of you tell me how I can convert or format a range o numbers in a single column into a range of times (time format)? Is i possible? Example.. 0945 - 1000 is to be converted to 9:45 - 10:0 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Sam, Here's some code to do it Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Selection cell.Value = TimeSerial(cell.Value \ 100, cell.Value Mod 100, 0) Next cell -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Sam96434 >"...

Symantec Anti Virus and CRM
I have a client running windows 2000 with Outlook 2003. When I install Symantec antivirus on her machine CRM discontinues to work. It looses communications with the server and I recieve this event in the event log. Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 10/12/2005 Time: 3:47:04 PM User: N/A Computer: HP-GRIFFIN Description: The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( Microsoft CRM ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may ...

Is that any way to customize the CRM 3.0 Sales Pipeline Report?
Want to add the 'Company Name' on the Sales Pipeline Report. Hi CEO, yes - it is possible to modify the report using Visual Studio's add-in for the SRS reports. To modify the reports, please download the Sales Pipeline report and Sales Pipeline Detail report (this one shows up in the "Hidden Reports" view) from the Reports section and add extra data to the reports. Hope this helps. -- Manisha Powar (Madhusudanan) Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for y...

Can you layer text over a graphic in MS Publisher?
If I want to make a background with a graphic, can I do this and layer text over it? Yes, just make the text frame transparent. Terje "kdb" <kdb@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:72260AD8-39C1-495B-BF2C-6E42BC63F57B@microsoft.com... > If I want to make a background with a graphic, can I do this and layer text > over it? > > ...

How to stop budgeted bills from automatically being added to regis
When I try to balance my checking account, it shows items that appear to be from my budget and tries to match them with the actual expenditure, but they never are close. Usually they are 2 months apart. When I click on the item to open it and revise, it also defaults to the budgeted data, rather than the actual data. Is there a way to turn off budgets so they don't appear in my check book register at all? In microsoft.public.money, Indiana Jones <Indiana Jones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to balance my checking account, it shows items that appear to be ...

WTF Access 2000/2002 ---> .DBF (v3) never works in dBase III Plus?
Hi Gang, I am at my wits end. I've tried the following programs to export a table and get it to wind up in true dBase III format: 1. MS Access 2000 2. MS Access 2002 (Evidently Microsoft felt that "Access" was a matter of preference and anticompetiveness) 3. Lotus Approach 9.0 4. Corel Quatro Pro 7 5. Borland Paradox 4.0 None of them actually create a dBase III file that dBase III Plus v1.1 will recognize. However if I take a file I created in dBase III and try to open or work with that, it of course works fine. So my first, last, and only question, is why in the hell pr...

Can I open an Adobe Pagemaker file with MS Publisher 2003?
Can I open an Adobe Pagemaker file with MS Publisher 2003 without loosing its format? mmcglynn <mmcglynn@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can I open an Adobe Pagemaker file with MS Publisher 2003 without > loosing its format? Nope. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

conditional formating to highlight current week?
Hi, I have a row of week beginings (mondays) for the year and i want to use condition formating to change the format of the cell that contains the current week. something like... if cell value is between today()-6 and today() then special format however i cant get it to work, i have days where two weeks are formatted? any ideas? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ From a Norman Harker post With date in A1 In B1 use =WEEKNUM(A1,1) Con...

CRM External Connector and Impersonation
I know the external connector license allows users who don't belong to an active directory domain to interact with CRM through a custom website written as a CRM proxy. If these users do belong to the domain (they have windows accounts), can the custom connector propagate their windows credentials? Or, does everything for the connector have to be done under the machine account? Technically this is possible. You can just set the callerid in the request to another user. But this does mean the users have to be in the crm database as users and they will therefore need a CAL assigned to the...

How to stop money from adding duplicate entries?
Money seems to do this a number of places. The easiest example is when I enter an invoice, it will automatically add a new transaction to my checking account. I'd rather money not add any transactions anywhere, especially to accounts that are downloaded. Is there a way to just globally turn this "feature" off? -Max Money 2005 Business Also cannot seem to mark an invoice as paid WITHOUT adding a duplicate entry to an account. Anyway to get around this nonsense? This is why I hate using these Money/Tax programs! -Max "Max" <nospam@notvalid.com> wrote i...

Scripting workings in IE but not in Outlook
I added some script to change the default duration value to 0 when opening a new task. This works great in the IE client, but not in Outlook. We are using Outlook 2007. Any ideas or did I miss the chapter where it says you can't script in Outlook? Hi Amanda, Are you getting a script error or is the code not executed? If it's not executed, can you confirm that you have synchronized the latest changes? Are you in online or offline mode when trying? -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Cu...