Windows XP Pro - Outlook not rendering images in email

Need help trying to restore settings to allow images
(.jpg, etc) to render in Outlook.
0
Ric
9/17/2003 7:34:30 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Lost email messages
Today, after being gone on business for a week, I opened Outlook 2003. It showed 121 messages to be downloaded. The download seemed to be going fine but when it completed there were no new emails in my inbox and Outlook 2003 reported that I had errors in my .pst file. I ran the Inbox repair tool which says it fixed everything. Yet those 121 messages are gone:( I renamed outlook.pst to outlook.pst.bak, renamed my week old back up file to outlook.pst and tried to redownload the messages. No luck. A week's worth of email gone? That sucks:( Did they get wiped off the server when I dow...

Shell.UI and vista Unable to determine XP theme error message
I'm opening a .net project that loads Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI in order to make the app inherit the dexterity colors. When I open this project on an XP machine, it works fine. When I open the same project on vista and open the designer, I get the following message : System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to determine XP theme. GetCurrentThemeName returned C:\Windows\resources\themes\Aero \Aero.msstyles for the theme name. at Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI.LibWrapper.GetThemeName() Fair enough, it doesn't understand aero themes. :) Is there an easy workaround or am I stuck having ...

emails sent from work
I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? "dummy" <dummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32256DDD-4E7B-48F7-AF7A-2D2080B94BFB@microsoft.com > I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in > my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? Inbox where? ...

email problems
I am getting the following error message when I try to acces my email. Please advise. Thank you. An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x80004005 In your browser go to http://mail.yahoo.com and log in to that account. Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. If you want to save any messages, create a new folder and move those messages to the new folder. Empty the spam and thrash folders also. Close webmail, then try Windows Mail again. Gary ...

reinstalling windows

how to archive all incoming/outgoing emails on exchange 2003
We recently upgraded from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. On exchange 5.5, we used to archive all incoming and outgoing mails (using the diagnostic log I think). How can I do the same thing under exchange 2003? For those who is curious, it's a standard corporate policy to archive incoming/outgoing mails. Thanks. look at journaling: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/261173/en-us http://support.microsoft.com/kb/843105/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] <nobigworld@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138052738.764679.83220@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We recently upgraded from e...

Multiple email accounts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I'm trying to set up multiple email accounts. When I do so, all the mail from all the accounts ends up in a folder &quot;on my computer.&quot; I'm migrating from Apple mail, and in that program, in the pane on the left and side of the program, each account was listed individually, and when I selected that account, only the messages associated with that account appeared. I assume there's a way to do that in Entourage, but I can't seem to figure it out. Can anyone help? ...

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

duplicate emails #6
I have been experiencing duplicate emails on my outlook 2002. Whenever i receive an email, i get it twice. Does anyone know how to get rid of the duplicate? Could be 2 rules that conflict each other. Could be that you have multiple POP email accounts with the same pop address (in which case you need to configure the send/receive settings to only send mail for one of them). "darren" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05b101c39aa6$c792ef50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have been experiencing duplicate emails on my outlook > 2002. Whenever i recei...

open windows

Excel displaying images in one worksheet from another
I have to make a format for a purchase order which can be used fo several divisions of a company At the top I would like the user to be able to select the logo an address header from their appropriate division. I guess it would be good to be able to call the image from anothe worksheet and not from a folder on the server.....I wold like th format to be independent of any data source.... thanks for helping me with this relatively simple task:- -- matty247 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- matty2470's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?ac...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Queue not retrieving email
Hi everyone, Something weird is happening. Last week, we created a queue user in Active Directory (by the book, no mistakes) and in CRM. Everything worked fine for a couple of days, i. e., email sent to the email address was then retrieved by the CRM and placed in the queue. Unfortunately, this stopped happening for no apparent reason approximately 30 hours after the first message was received. Email messages are correctly delivered to the Exchange mailbox, where they are correctly stored (and can even be retrieved by POP3). The queue configuration has been checked and it complies wi...

Windows recovery console

Windows update error

Printing HTML email with BMP Oblects
I am trying to print an HTML email from Outlook 2000 and the Objects in the email .BMP objects are not printing. It just prints a little box with an 'X' in it, in their place. How can I get it to print like the email looks? ...

Is there a back up for email
I accidently deleated a user from my computer. In the process it took ALL my saved emails. Is there a back-up somewhere of those emails and also my address book? PLEASE HELP Thanks "Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:078801c3b8fb$1fbfee40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I accidently deleated a user from my computer. In the > process it took ALL my saved emails. Is there a back-up > somewhere of those emails and also my address book? > PLEASE HELP > Thanks What OS? There is unlikely to be a backup, unless you created one, or installed a...

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...