Win SBS with SPS 2003

Hi,

I wish to know can Win SBS stiil be required to avail special SBS pricing
for 15 CRM users if the company already has Exchange server 2003.

Secondly CRM be integrated with Win SPS(Share Point Portal)
 2003.

 Regards,

 Nitin
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

upgrade from 2003 to 2007 issues
downloaded 2007 prem, but every time I try and install, comes back, 'setup unable to install some of the compnents needed to run money' , try installing again. have turned off firewalls, virus,phishing, programs. still no work. thought it was because am on dial up so ordered cd, still the same messages. any ideas? Are you running Norton security? If so it is not enough to turn it off, you must uninstall it. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that ...

Trouble with workstation(s) logging onto SBS 2003
Ok, here's my issue. I have a client who has three workstations, and two offsite VPN - remote users. The server is P4 with 3G of RAM, has a UPS attached and one of the workstations logging on (which has the major issue) is a Windows 7 Professional workstation. She is having issues of it logging onto the server. She claims she has to try it numerous times before it works, losing hours of day's work! (Angry which I don't blame her for). I have checked the server, scanned for viruses, all clean! Visited the Event's Log, found several errors in the log. NETLOGON:...

Win 7...to..... Win XP??
Blank Is it possible to install Win XP over Win 7 in a laptop w/o causing any problems?? Thanxxxxx...Rudy//////// Rudy wrote: > Blank Is it possible to install Win XP over Win 7 in a laptop > w/o causing any problems?? Thanxxxxx...Rudy//////// "w/o causing any problems" is ill-defined. It's no problem for me to do a clean installation of Windows 7 over a Windows XP system and continue using it... Is it a problem for you to do a clean installation of Windows 7 over Windows XP, install your applications and restore your data so you can us...

outlook 2003 forward email issue
I am using outlook 2003. Whenever I forward a document and make edits to the text. Every time my name appears in brackets - [L.J]. How can I fix this problem? Your help would be much appreciated. Best regards, L.J. Tools > Options > Preferences > Email Options Uncheck the box that says "mark my comments with:" -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "LJ" wrote: > I am using outlook 2003. > Whenever I forward a document and make edits to the text. Every time my name > appears in brackets - ...

Paste unavailable in Word 2003
Hi, I have user who for several weeks now has been having a problem pasting in Word. The problem occurs whether she is pasting text or cutting/copying documents. She normally uses Word to manage her files - she opens Word then finds the document(s) and copies or moves them through the Word open dialogue. Lately, the paste command had been unavailable when she tries this. When I have her go into Windows explorer and try it, works fine. And then it works in Word as well. I don't know where to start with this problem. Any ideas? Thanks! Dave Any one have any though...

Problems with Outlook 2003 Calendar Tracking
Hi folks, Thought someone could help me with a calendar issue. When I open the tracking tab the user who has been invited is never showing accepted. Can anyone help? If I need to be a little more specific, please tell me. Been looking for a solution to this for some time and found nothing searching google. Thanks in Advance. ...

Install WIN 98 after WIN XP
On my notebook i have installed WIN XPSP2 on partotion C(NTFS). Then I have created partition E on the same hard disk(D is CD drive), and format it to FAT32 situable for instalation of WIN 98. The problem for me is how to install WIN 98 to E drive, without deleting WIN XP, and with boot menu to choose which operating system want to use. I need to install WIN 98 for diagnostic software of some old devices that won´t work on WIN XP. I was thinking to solve this problem in next steps: - create an image of operating system(image of WIN XP) on NTFS file system with some backup a...

Excel 2003 hyperlink problem. #2
I use a Excel sheet that was created oin Excel 2000. I created a hyperlink to a jpg. file that is stored in a local folder. When clicked the hyperlink displayes the photo using a image viewer. My MIS guys installed MS Office 2003 a few weeks ago. Now when I create a hyperlink, the link doesn't work. The link looks the same as the old ones that do work but they just dont work. When I create a new sheet and add a hyperlink, when clicked, i get a meggage warning about clicking on hyperlinks from sources not trusted. then the link works. Seems that Excel 2003 might not link to create hyper...

Upgrading to SBS 2003 64 Bit
Since 2005 I have been using Windows Small Business Server 2003, 32 bit as my single domain controller. Some recent applications are memory hogs and I'd like to increase my RAM to the max allowed by my hardware (12 GB). I understand that SBS 2003 32 bit will recognise only 3.5 GB of RAM, so I'm considering migrating to the 64 bit version of the OS. Does it require a 64 bit hardware architecture (which I don't have). If not, what other issues might I run into?? Thanks for your help. The Old Rock SBS 2008 is 64 bit so is that what you're wanting to migrate too? Yes it would r...

Outlook 2003 Doesn't Close/Release
Outlook 2003 is installed on Win XP Pro computer which is a client in a 20 user Small Business Server 2003 domain. If OL 2003 is closed during the day while the computer is running, it doesn't fully close (still running in the processes window). Cannot get it to open up again unless the process is stopped in the task manager or computer is rebooted. Have this problem on two computers in two separate networks. No mention that we can find in knowledge base. Thank you. are you using anything that accesses outlook data -- including syncing with a pda? there are two utilties that may...

Win 7 x64 and problems with ERUNT
I have, since loading Win 7 x64, not been able to use ERUNT to automatically backup the Registry at startup. It appears that if you elect for the ERUNT default configuration to save the 'backup' to %systemroot%\ERDNT the backup will fail. However, I have since learned, (Google where else?) that if you elect to save the backup to another folder it will succeed. In my case I save the backup to a USB drive (P:\ERDNT) and 'autobackup' runs as it should at startup. ...

error encountered installing office pro plus 2010 Win 7 ultimate 3
Trying to install Office Pro Plus 2010 in Win 7 unltimate 32bit downloaded from technet as the installer was starting to run got this error "Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:windows\installer\546ca7b.ipi -2147287035) ???? -- Thanks for the help Since Pro Plus is a volume license you would need to seek support from your Home IT dept, or via the phone numbers given with your 'purchase' of Pro Plus "pauldemo" <pauldemo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:226448E2-498C-4D1B-A798-0D92E04D839A@microsoft.com... > Try...

Cant recall messages on Exchange 2003 Server
Guys, Is there any reason why I cant recall messages from our Exchange Server? We've been trying to recall messages and its not working for both Outlook configurations on POP3 and MAPI. Please what could be the cause. Regards, -- Buchi Hi Buschi, The Exchange/Outlook message recall feature only works with Outlook 2003 configured in Exchange Server Mode. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B412FDD5-05B4-4F46-B677-66BA75E3D72F@microsoft.c...

Hot to get Netscape webmail in Outlook 2003
Hi, As I know, Netscape webmail is based on IMAP server as well as AOL. The main question is: What settings should I input to new IMAP account in the MS Outlook 2003 to get mail from my Netscape webmail? Any help is highly appreciated. Vladimir Vladimir Skvortzov cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly: > Hi, > > As I know, Netscape webmail is based on IMAP server as > well as AOL. The main question is: What settings should I > input to new IMAP account in the MS Outlook 2003 to get > mail from my Netscape webmail? > > Any help is highly appreciated. > &g...

Outlook Express 6.0 Win XP #2
How do I make a back-up of my messages on outlook express to burn on a CD ? Thanks ...

Move Outlook 2003 Flag Status Column
Is there any way to move the Outlook 2003 Flag status column from the right side of the columns list to the left side. It appears that column is the only one that is static. From the look of things the flag column will always show in the right margin no matter where it shows in the field list "Jim Smith" <jim.smith@lcu.edu> wrote in message news:Ox7XCuQbFHA.1660@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to move the Outlook 2003 Flag status column from the > right side of the columns list to the left side. It appears that column is > the only one that is sta...

Backing up Exchange 2003
Hi all, I am backing up an Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003. I am trying t backup up the system state should I do this through my Veritas 9. software or should I do it through the NT backup with Windows 2003. My problem with the Veritas software is that it wants to use Volum Shadow Copy which I want to switch off. Any advise would be greatly appreciate - fe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com...

Printing in Win NT vs Win 2000
When printing a document in NT, it is coming out differently than from 2000. It doesn't matter what printer you print to. I've tried 4 different printers so far. The option in Excel is fit to 1x1 page. Any ideas? Thank you. Kathy I'm afraid it is difficult to get prints the same from different printers and operating systems as the drivers will be different all round. Excel uses setting from the drivers. You could try and ensure that all same printers have all same version of drivers for each operating system. (Normally manufacturers release them all together for Winx) ...

Companyweb not accessible from SBS SErver.
I HAVE SCOURED THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR A FIX FOR THIS. I have tried everything short of a Server rebuild. None of the Hotfixes do any good. I can access http://companyweb from any workstation but not from the server. -- Thanks, Tim This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_039B_01CAA97C.20B0D8A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Please only post once and wait 20-30 minutes for your post to display --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Serv...

Problems Upgrading CRM 1.2 to CRM 3 SBS
Hi, I'm actualy upgrading a CRM 1.2 server, with SBS 2003 SP1. CRM 1.2 is working fine, but when i try to update to v3 the prerequisite is giving 3 errors and 1 warning. SQL 2000 SP4 is installed SQL Reporting is not yet installed My CRM website is not installed on the default web site The SQL Database is not installed in the default DB but on the same server\CRM ok for Windows Version ok for CRM Users KO for IIS (URL non valide, Host name problem) KO for SQL SERVER (service SQLSERVERAGENT) KO for SQL Reporting Server (server\CRM not available) ok for Active directory ok for CRM Data Ba...

System backups a la SBS 2003
Any recommendations for a full system backup application for XP. Something akin to the backup facility in SBS 2003. Thanks, Bill Acronis True Image. Would advise that any backups made use the optional "Validate" pass to ensure integrity of the backup set. http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/ "Bill" <billstanton@psln.com> wrote in message news:ugHdDXGbKHA.5544@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Any recommendations for a full system > backup application for XP. Something > akin to the backup facility in SBS 2003. > > Thanks, > Bill &...

Delegates going from 2000 to 2003
Has anyone had any problems with delegates after upgrading from exchange server 2000 to exchange 2003 running on Win2000. I am wondering because when we went from exchange 5.5 to 2000 I had to have the users re-set all the delegate security permissions. Will this be maintained with this upgrade? ...

Exchange 5.5, 2000 and 2003 in a single org
Has anyone installed Exchange 2003 into an existing org that is running Exchange 5.5 and 2000? This would mean that all three flavors of Exchange are running in a single org... Thanks. AjjuAjju Yep, that's what we're currently doing. It's relatively simple, as far as adding 2003 servers the problem is in the 5.5 to 2003 connectors don't always play nice. Not to mention you limit the capabilites of 2003 when you do this because your stuck in Mixed mode, 2003 can't administrate exchange 5.5 servers so yo still have to use the old System Administrator and then there's t...

Money 2003 #7
I have Money 99 installed on my computer that I use. I purchased Money 2003 and want to load it. Will it automatically put all my account information on the new one, or do I need to save everything and re-install it on the 2003 version? thanks I think you need to spend some time understanding where Money stores your data. It stores it (with the exception of some of the Tools|Options settings) in a data file with the extension .MNY that is named what you told Money to name it and stored where you told Money to store it. M03 **should** be able to upgrade this file, if both it and your M99 ...