Hi,

I am new to CRM and trying to update CRM Accounts and Contacts from our
Sales Management system. I am using Micorosft Bulk Import utility. I am in
preparation of CVS files but not sure what columns do I need in CVS file to
complete one Account/Contact record. Could anybody please help. I am .NET
expert developer, please let me guide If I could develop CRM by using .NET
not CVS

Regards
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Adnan,
Microsoft do provide CRM SDK for CRM enhancment using .net. You can download
from following url
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9C178B68-3A06-4898-BC83-BD14B74308C5&displaylang=en

--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"AdnanJamil" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to CRM and trying to update CRM Accounts and Contacts from our
> Sales Management system. I am using Micorosft Bulk Import utility. I am in
> preparation of CVS files but not sure what columns do I need in CVS file to
> complete one Account/Contact record. Could anybody please help. I am .NET
> expert developer, please let me guide If I could develop CRM by using .NET
> not CVS
>
> Regards

How will the Footer div stick to bottom of screen?

Copy data from on table to another ?
I have lost a lot of data in my backend, but it is only data from a few columns, in one tabel, that I have lost. My tabel is called taCustemor, and the columns in that table is called fakFirm, fakAdress. I have use a custemornumber as a primarykey. So now I want to copy only these columns from my backup of the backend to my backend in use. I'm sure that I can do this buy using SQL, but I'm not sure how to make this querie. Can some one out there help me ? You want to use an append query. See Help file for info. In the database where you want the data to be when you're done, ...

Contacts not updating on select machines
Good day - We are using CRM 3.0 Rollup 2 desktop clients and server. I am having difficulties with a couple of users who were part of a test CRM group. We did a test install with test data that would mimic our production install. When we were ready for a production install we wiped out all information and recreated the install with production data. For some reason some of the employees who were in the test group are still seeing test contacts in addition to production contacts. Is there a cache on the local machine? All production users except these few test users are not seeing these contac...

pivot table again
i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty others are value how can i split the table into two seperate sections one showing qty and the other showing values (if that makes sense) If your quantities and values are in the same column, you'd need to use a "helper column" that differetiates them (Qty vs Amt) Then you can include that field in the pivot table before tha field containing the quantities and amounts. Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "max power" wrote: > i have a range of fields in a pivot table some are qty other...

Data table in chart?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01A9_01C69782.28506D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some line chart portraying responses to 20 items. I would like to put a table under each chart the shows the value of not = only the responses that are charted but also the percentage difference = between the two. My problem and the question is that if I use the 'data table' option in = creating the chart the row with the difference is not there. Then if I = try to paste a table under ...

Getting cancel request boxes with old server name after migration to new server
Hi, A few weeks ago my company migrated our mail from exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000. We moved clients to a new machine. After the move all clients were ok except for 2. For these two users, when they open their mail automatically a cancel request box appears and reads "outlook is retrieving data from the microsoft exchange server..contacting and it uses the old server name" For one of the users it only does it once, but everytime she clicks on a mail she gets the same message. For the other user it takes in upwards of 30 minutes to open her mail and the several of the boxe...

archiving Money accounts
Each year I archive my file. This year, the archive is not successful. It keeps running and running and my task manager indicates that it's "not responding". I like archiving my accounts. Any reason why the process keeps crashing? I don't know of any changes that I've made to my file properties. Thanks. -- Linda Williams Have you tried any of the File | Repair methods prior to archiving? In general, I prefer not to aid and abet people using the Archive feature. It seems rather like helping people burn books. But if you insist... "Linda" wrote: &g...

Combobox for Table, From Table
Hi, The online help function tells me I cant make a combobox which finds its entries from a table and stores its entries in the same table. I want users to be able to enter areas where clients live. The combobox needs to fill the Area column in the appropriate table. But I want the combobox to be filled with previous entries from the same column, with the provision that a new entry can be made. The project is expanding thats why I need this. Or do I need to make an extra table with areas that can be filled with a separate command, which is then used as a source for the com...

Landscape Table on Portrait Page
Is it possible to create a landscape table on a portrait page, i.e. a page with a normal portrait header and footer? I am aware that one can change the text direction of each cell in the table to simulate a landscape table, but I would like to know if there is not an easier way. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Johann Swart" <JohannSwart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1119FBC3-2001-48C7-B02E-07D85C7F444E@mic...

Duplicate Messages with POP3 Account
I am using Outlook 2002, and I have two separate POP3 accounts, but belonging to two different users. When using my POP3 account, I get duplicate email messages. I have tried the suggestion in MS Knowledge Base article 284404, but all this does is disable sending and receiving for one account. Do you mean that each user has a separate Outlook profile? If so, only one of the POP3 accounts should be assigned to each profile...in other words, one profile should not contain both accounts. Log in as each user and delete the unneeded account from each profile, or do it from Control Panel ...

outlook 2003 attachments will not open
I am using outlook 2003 POP3 account and IE6. When I click on ANY received attachment I get 'undefined error' message. Anyone know how to fix this? stephen <slentz2...remove this ...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote: > I am using outlook 2003 POP3 account and IE6. When I click on ANY > received attachment I get 'undefined error' message. Anyone know how > to fix this? While I'm not sure this will work, try emptying the Outlook Secure Temp Folder. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

Where is tables in reports
Is there anyway to get tables into reports? If there is none then is there a work around. The forms I have to make use many block cells. In word tables makes things easy. ...

Identity will be updated
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello community, My company operates a network of 80 users. They use all the Office for 2008 in the Mac version 12.1.9. Macversion 10.5.7. Once a user started an Office program, no matter whether Entourage, Word, Powerpoint or Excel, a small popup window with the message: "identity is updated" comes. My question now is this' identities Update a problem or bug of the software? What is a solution or workaround? Thanks, DennisFF DennisFF@officeformac.com wrote: > My company operates a network of 80 u...

Ensuring only one commission per product in Access Table
Good afternoon, Please can someone help me. In my Access Database I have a table called tblCommission, with the fields: Commission_ID;Client_account; Product_code; Commission; Exchange (£ or $) I need a method to ensure that each client can have a commission set for every product - but that a client cant have to commission's for one product: eg: I need a method to prevent this: Comm_ID Client_account Product_code Commission Exchange 1 000001 Coke 3 $ 2 000001 Coke ...

2003 SP1
I'm running Outlook 2003 SP1 running on Windows XP Home I have an old United Kingdom mail account (freeserve) that will not delete from Outlook's mailpass although it has deleted from the account management section. This means that every time I run a mail pass it prompts me for the password for that account which stops all further mail passes until I cancel the failed attempt. When I go into account management (Tools>email accounts>view or change existing accounts) this old account does not appear, so I cannot delete it! This has been bugging me for months and now I really nee...

Table Expert
When a case is resolved, there is a dropdown to select the amount of "Billable Time" for the case. I have searched tables but cannot find where this data is stored. Is there anyone that know the schema where this data is kept? Bryon, When you resolve a case, the resolution screen fields are added into the activity table as a resolution type of activity. The Billable Time value appears in the TimeSpent field. (While building my auditing application, VAST, I've had to become much more of a CRM schema expert that I ever wanted to be - by the way, you can see these reso...

Recreating HR tables
I've been having some problems with HR. I've had to create some tables so the program would run. I simply copied the tables from another compagnie where is was saying I had missing tables. I'm wondering if there is a list of Tables for HR and Canadian Payroll or if it were possible to recreate these missing tables another way? I currently have this error as well: Could not find stored procedure 'Compagnie.dbo.hrCompDoesHrCompExist' ...

How do you create a table with a shaded header in Word 2007 or 201
Hi.. Can anybody tell me, how you create a table, and then shade the first row in it to something like gray, then set the grid lines to gray or something, and maybe set the alignment in it to centered... This is 2007 or 2010, not 2003 in which it was possible to do so. Thanks. Select the first row of the table and then right click with the mouse and select Borders and shading. For the alignment, select and right click and select Cell alignment -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting ba...

relationship tree view for accounts
It would be a handy feature to be able to view a diagram/representation of a relationship tree view illustrating association & levels in regards to accounts, their sub accounts and associated contacts. ie. main account - contact 1 - contact 2 - contact x - sub account 1 - contact 1 - contact x - sub account 2 - contact 1 - contact x - sub account 2a - contact 1 ...

How to remove the LegacyExchangeDN attribute shown in Contacts drop down list
When trying to select a user from the frequently accessed user list,which automatically comes on typing some characters of the user ,the name and the userinfo shown in <> are different.like Mandal S N <KLMukerjee> whereas ideally it should be Mandal S N <snmadal> Is there a way to modify this info and also somehow to include the emailaddress instead of this ExchangeDN. regards, Sudeep Hi Sudeep, Kaisa hai? Kya haal hain aaj kal..? Dint see for long time.. :)) Bye "Sudeep" <sudeepbatra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uQ8j0pnOFHA....

Pivot table subtotals 100% #2
This is what I am aiming for but how can I get 100% in subtotals for first year and the increase %age for the second and subsequent year please 2002 2003 Apples excellent 15 22.72% 16 24.23% good 21 31.82% 25 37.88% poor 30 46.46% 39 60.39% 66 100% 80 122.5% Greens excellent 12 17.65% 37 54.42% good 27 39.70% 51 74.98% poor 29 42.65% 47 69.12% ...

New Import Utility for RMS Store Ops and HQ! #2
Just a post to advise RMS users and partners that we have just released a new import utility for RMS. It works with both HQ and SO and allows importing of items only, but does allow for changes and updates. Priced at US $495 or GBP £275 for end users. Reseller discounts are available If you are interested please email me at rod@rsgplc.com with the subject RSG Import Utility Rod Barlow Retail Systems Group PLC (Microsft RMS Reseller UK) We also have an Import Utility. The base option does items and related fix data. But it also does catalogue import. Additional module availa...

Data refresh
Hi, in Excel 2000, when you select to do a data refresh either by opening the doc or by selecting data refresh, is there a way you can protect the formattting style of the data I have set-up, eg the font size & style, cell size etc. I notice when I refresh it pastes it back unformatted. Thanks Hi Ludi I have found that the only way to overcome this problem is to record macro that refreshes the data and then formats as I want it to appear. I then link the macro to a button of the worksheet. - The 'bonus' i that you get to refressh the data in one less mouse click -- Messa...

Exchange contact sync problems.
I have a problem with contact synconizations under Ex2003. We bought a (3rd party) modul for sync'ing contact between Axapta and Exchange. Only problem is, the address data is synced wrong and the company that sold us the modul, claims that the problem lies in our Exchange installation sins the module runs fine on other installations they've done. Fx: converting from Ax to Ex Zipcode is converted into the "provins" field cityname is converted into both city and zipcode field The other way zip -> cityname cityname just disapear The Ex2003 installation is a migration off...