Where do Write-In Products go after you create them?

When I create a quote and wish to add a new product and set the price
from within the CRM GUI, I use "write-in" products.  After I do this,
I can see them in that quote, but they do not appear to any available
product list.  Is there a way to display the Write-In products?
0
myles
6/16/2004 7:46:31 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This actually is stored as a part of the QuoteDetail.

The write in product is specific to that quote only.

Sean Fullerton

"TurboCAT" <myles@twitch.ca> wrote in message
> When I create a quote and wish to add a new product and set the price
> from within the CRM GUI, I use "write-in" products.  After I do this,
> I can see them in that quote, but they do not appear to any available
> product list.  Is there a way to display the Write-In products?

0
Sean

Is there a way for Windows Service to Read/Write HKCU Reg key ?
Hi: I'm writing a Windows Service program which needs to read/write the HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry key for the current logged on user. I know that for a Windows service does not have concept of HKCU since it is always running in SYSTEM's context. But is there a way (trick?) for a service to access the HKCU registry key? Thanks In Advance ! Polaris Hello Try, from a user application (the one that is logged on, or the current user), to send the services the user's SID. Then access the HKCU through HKEY_USERS\users_sid\............ Hope that helps, Elias "Polaris&qu...

Write
I am trying to change the default margins. I am requested to use the Write mode to do this. What is Write, and how do I access it? Are you using voice recognition? Margins are simply changed in the Arrange Menu in Publisher. Are you in the right newsgroup? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CBC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:183bb01c44a40$107bd5d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to change the default margins. I am requested > to use the Write mode to do this. W...

Publisher product key missing
I originally purchased the XP Office Pro package w/ Publisher that was already installed. I recently had to re-install my OS and Office Pro pkg. For some reason the Publisher CD does not ahve a product key with it. How (Who?) do I contact re: verifying that it is an original and get it back on my system? Bradley in VT wrote: > I originally purchased the XP Office Pro package w/ > Publisher that was already installed. I recently had to > re-install my OS and Office Pro pkg. For some reason the > Publisher CD does not ahve a product key with it. How > (Who?) do I contact re: ...

"Rule Could not be Created, check your folder permissions"
Outlook 2002, WinXP Pro.. tried adding work's exchange server but couldn't access it through the internet. Removed the Exchange account from Tools->Email Accounts, and now cannot create message rules with the "Organize" button on the toolbar. Any way to restore the permissions? Try running Detect and Repair. Also, ask your Exchange admin for the protocol to access your Exchange server mail. He will probably have to set you up with a VPN connector and give you some instructions. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discuss...

Writing formula for excel worksheet
Item Rate1 Rate2 Rate3 A 3 4 6 B 8 5 23 C 56 5 78 Above is my excel sheet. I want to write some formula so that in every row cell having minimum rate should come bold. Like For Item A - Rate1(3) for Item B - Rate2(5) For Item C - Rate2 (5) There may be a neater way but this works. Somewhere in you sheet in a cell type =min(A1:a4), I used L1 Change this to watever range you are trying to evaluate. Then select this range and click format - conditional format - cell value - is equal to =($L$1) and apply your bold font. The lowest value in the range will then become bold. Mike "Gaur...

Cannot write to memory location
I can not (all of the sudden) run Publisher in the last week. When starting to run it, I get that it cannot write to a certain memory locaiton, so it is shutting down. I need to get this program working. I have read through this forum and tried the different fixes as well as the knowledge base (emptied the temp file, disabled anti-virus, etc.) but it still won't work. An example is: "The instruction at "0x77f585c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000". the memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program." The header read...

Creating modeless dialogs
Hi there, I'm tempted to believe that the answer to my upcoming question is so elementary as to be laughable, but I've been tortured by this problem for so long! I was recently asked to complete the implementation of an application that's being built in VC++ (version 7.1.3088). Unfortunately, what I inherited was replete with errors and undesireable behaviour... I've been able to address all but one issue: Entering data into an edit control causes the corresponding dialog to close! My research has led me to believe this is a "modal vs. modeless" dialog issu...

XSLT: Creating anchors from outer XML files
Hi, I'm trying to put the links (href attribute of the <a> element) out of my XSLT files, in a XML file, and read it from the stylesheet. I suppose that I have to use the document() function to link to the XML file containing the URLs, but I don't know how to do it. I've tried something like this: This is XML file containing the URLs (link.xml): <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <LINKS> <L1> /SomePage.aspx </L1> </LINKS> And this is the code from the stylesheet: <a href="{document('link.xml')/L...

write protect/write redirect/kios mode
Hey, I LOVE snapshots in virtualmachines and think it would be awesome to have something like this for my main windows install. Anyone know of any hardware/software to redirect writes to another drive/file/memory/hardware? Or hardware to write protect a drive for kios's (i found some once befor the reverted all changes on shutdown, but cant find it anymore ><) I know VSS(virtual shadow copy service) has a function to redirect on write and wondering if i might be able to use that :/ It will just make everything cleaner, and give alot of flexiblity to setting up ...

Creating connecting arrows for process flow charts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is it possible to create connecting arrows which snap between process flow chart boxes such that when you drag the boxes afterwards the arrows will stay connected with the boxes? Unfortunately [?] Word got the short end of the stick with the new graphics engine � probably due to time constraints. Apparently it isn't something that can be resolved by an update... At least it hasn't been so far. If the SmartArt Graphics won't provide what you need create your flow chart in either Excel or PowerPoint...

how do i write checkbox to.....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050607000103070200020407 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit how do i write checkbox1 boolean to xml in vb6 i can only do cstr( checkbox1.value) but in vb.net can't write to xml. i am doing irc chat similar to mirc or pirch chat. rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text, chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml") in procedure events: ' Both the Key and the Value are filled ' Find the key ...

How to create an access database programatically in C#
I have created access databases in VB6, but now I am working in C#. I am trying to create a Microsoft Access Database programatically in C#, but can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone give me any pointers? You'll probably have more luck asking in a C# newsgroup. Most of us here work from within Access, not from outside it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Brian Kitt" <BrianKitt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34A1AD65-1C1D-4000-83F1-17FD907027EB@microsoft.com... >I have created access d...

Integration Product Type Code
I'm trying to setup the integration from CRM to GP using the Settings and Administration tool. When I go to setup a link for a Product Type Code, the CRM field is showing a number instead of a name. For example, instead of showing "Discontinued", it's showing "5". I assume this number is the value of the "Discontinued" name, but how can I get it show "Discontinued" instead of "5"? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com ...

Write access to a LDAP server.
Is there any way to enable write access in Outlook to my LDAP server? The LDAP server allows this functionality, Outlook doesn't. Any plugins that can do this? Thanks. Derek ...

Error Message on Pack and go
Working on a 108Mb Poster, Error Message, "the disk is full publisher. cannot write to file%. I have enough space on the disk, over 100Gb. Is there a limit that publisher can write to? Thanks AJ wrote: > Working on a 108Mb Poster, Error Message, "the disk is full publisher. cannot > write to file%. > > I have enough space on the disk, over 100Gb. > > Is there a limit that publisher can write to? Yes, but you probably aren't hitting it. Are you saving to a network drive or other removeable media? 108MB is rather large for a poster - do you have any par...

Writing a macro in Outlook 2007
Hello - I have been trying to create code in Outlook 2007 that will send an item to a specific printer. I realize there is no macro recorder in Outlook, and I am not a programmer, so I've been trying to manipulate code found on a Microsoft support page, without success. Does anyone know the code required to send an item to a specific printer, other than the default? Here is a sample of what I've found - it includes resetting the default printer: Sub MAIN 'Retrieve and set information about the current default printer Dim FPS As FilePrintSetup GetCurValues FPS ...

MULTI STORE ORDER WRITING-SIMPLIFY
Hi- We have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is there any way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each order separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items we want to order, being able to change the quantities according to the store. Thank you in advance for your help. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0599_01C6CAFF.B4705610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable J, Have you tried the 340 PO Planner worksheet? --=20 * Get Secure! - ...

Tag along an option of other products
I am trying to think of a way of dealing with labour charges for example we have 3 service levels when an item is purchased, so say somebody buys a set of furniture at 2999.00 they have the option to take it away flat paked for that price, or pay 20.00 to deliver it flat packed, or pay 40.00 to have it delivered constructed. Is there a way when i sell this item (which is a kit item) that i can get the system to prompt the till user to pick the appropriate service charge? Many thanks!! HI Philip, For the first option it is better to use the Shipping Services (Shift +F1) this facility...

how to write a formula
I have just taken over as manager of a boarding house and need to come up with some formulas to allow me to enter a dollar amount in cells c1:c12 and then have excel convert that to a day value( 1 day = 13.57) , it then needs to take the date in cells d1:d12 add the reultant conversion and place the result in cells e1:e12 as a date in real time ( 23/05/205). Also is it possible to get excell to print out a receipt for each entry that is made. I have never used excell and currently do it manually with Word which is hard and long In E1, just enter =D1+(C1/13.57), format as date and copy...

writing on an excel file
my employer emailed me an expense report and i downloaded excel. i can't seem to write on this document. is it because its a read only fiel? how do i convert it to be able to edit and write in my expenxes? HELP!!!!!! is it because it's read only ? - check with properties under explorer. either change it there, or save as a different name Steve On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 18:06:02 +0100, RITZ <RITZ@discussions.microsoft.com= > = wrote: > my employer emailed me an expense report and i downloaded excel. i can= 't = > seem > to write on this document. is it because i...

How to create this grouping in ssrs?
I have a dataset with the following columns: This is a one to many relationship between the health authority to city and one to many relationship between the city and hospital column_group: health authority, city and hospital (three possible groupings for each of the row in the dataset) column_health_authority_name: it displays the name of the health authority to the row with the group "health authority" and it displays null to the "city" and "hospital" group column_city_name: it displays the city name to the row with the group "city" a...

How do I create my own custom combination charts?
I am trying to create a line-column custom chart but I would like the column chart to be a 100% stacked column not just a simple column chart as determined by the custom chart in Excel. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Also, how does Excel determine what data points show up on the column part of the chart and what data point show up in the line part of the chart? Vivi, As an example, to set up the combination Line – 100% Stacked Column Chart, assume you have your data set up like below in the range A1:E6. Ser 1 Ser 2 Ser 3 Ser 4 a 5 5 5 4 b 4 4 4 3 c 5 5 5 4 d 6 6 ...

Anyone know how to create a hyperlink inside an Excel pie chart?
Anyone know how to create a hyperlink inside an Excel pie chart? Hi, You will have to capture mouse clicks via the chart events, see Jon Peltier's explanation. http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221 To mimic the the hyperlink use something like, Activeworkbook.FollowHyperlink [address] Cheers Andy HyperChart wrote: > Anyone know how to create a hyperlink inside an Excel pie chart? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Yes. Create the pie chart, (I always use 'insert as new sheet' option). Draw a text box onto the pie chart and ...

Write Error
We have four registers that we have been running for two years with RMS. Recently we started to use the 4th one again after a long time and everyother transaction activates a Write Error. None of the other registers have the problems including one that hasn't been used for the same amount of time as the fourth and there have been no significant changes to any computer besides microsoft updates for XP. Help Please -- Rich O''Boyle IT Tech Lundeens Liquors Are all registers on the same RMS version. ? What is the version # ? Have you upgraded to Service Pack 2 or 3 on all mac...

How to Creating Array
Hi all, I got macro (see below) Private Function LabelNormal() On Error Resume Next Dim ctl As Control For Each ctl In Me.Controls If TypeOf ctl Is Label And ctl.Name <> "Label10" And ctl.Name <> "Label9" Then With ctl .SpecialEffect = 1 'Raised .BackColor = 8421504 'Grey .ForeColor = 16777215 'White .FontWeight = 400 'Normal End With End If Next End Function the above macro fine but I want to change the line where it say If TypeOf ctl Is Labe...