When changing end time in appointment crm cannot save duration

Hello all

When we started running the crm with https instead of http the following
error appeared: When you change the end time of an appointment, CRM cannot
save the change to duration.

Error message:
"Microsoft CRM was unable to save the change to duration. Try changing the
duration value again."

Any ideas?

Regards
Magnus
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Also, the error is only surfacing in the web client.

/Magnus

"Magnus Olsson" wrote:

> Hello all
>
> When we started running the crm with https instead of http the following
> error appeared: When you change the end time of an appointment, CRM cannot
> save the change to duration.
>
> Error message:
> "Microsoft CRM was unable to save the change to duration. Try changing the
> duration value again."
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Regards
> Magnus
I too am getting this same error, it is affecting one and only one of our
people but regrettably she is one of the key users of the software and it is
crippling our ability to use CRM.  In our case it is happening changing the
duration on a task.

She gets the error any time she tries to manually type in a time (say 18
minutes) but she is able to pick from the dropdown list.

Doing exactly click for click what she is doing on my machine does not cause
the issue.

"Magnus Olsson" wrote:

> Also, the error is only surfacing in the web client.
>
> /Magnus
>
> "Magnus Olsson" wrote:
>
> > Hello all
> >
> > When we started running the crm with https instead of http the following
> > error appeared: When you change the end time of an appointment, CRM cannot
> > save the change to duration.
> >
> > Error message:
> > "Microsoft CRM was unable to save the change to duration. Try changing the
> > duration value again."
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Regards
> > Magnus

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Going mad with crm migration
Someone please help, I cannot seem to migrate any kind of data with the migration tool no matter what I do, no matter what table I try to insert values into. For eg I try and manually place one mock product into my cdf_product table with all the required fields and all I ever get is : [ERROR] Failed to migrate object: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040220. I've tried everything and I mean everything and Ive been on this for a week now, someone please help. I dont want to abandon this product because of a migration problem. All I need to migrate is a bunch of products. How difficul...

Saving a Pivot Table
I'm trying to save a pivot table into an older format from Excel 2007. I receive a message stating that the pivot table is too large for the old format. But if I create the pivot table in Excel 2003, with same data source, I don't get any message and the pivot table is generated. Something seems to be wrong with 2007. Are there any solutions to this? ...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

CRM 4 and MOSS Document Library Integration
Hi I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document library /site in MOSS (SharePoint). Does anyone know of any good blogs/guides i can following to achieve this. I am not really interested in buy add on's/connectors. Many Thanks Newbie http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm/archive/2008/04/11/sharepoint-3-0-document-libraries-crm.aspx Oldie "Newbie" <NewBie@newbie.com> wrote in message news:%23d2J$bTVJHA.4948@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document > library /site in MO...

Time calculations for Scheduled vs Actual Employee Time and Wages 11-28-09
I am THRYING and TRYING to make a simple schedule worksheet for a manger to use to calculate the time he schedules an employee to clock in and out and what it will cost him in regards to his allocated budget and then to be able to compare it after the job is completed. BUT time calculations have thrown me for loop and I am stuck for hours on trying to calculate time fields. PLEASE DEAR GOD can someone help me. Below is a simple example of my worksheet. A2 (Time IN) = 1:00 PM A3 (Time OUT) = 5:00 PM A4 (Time Worked) = 4:00 (h:mm format) ...

CRM data migration 10-13-04
Is there an easy way to migrate data from one CRM server to another? I have looked through the Data Migration toolkit, but it seems to be geared more towards migrating Goldmine/Act/etc to CRM, by populating the cdf tables "manually". Thanks, Matt Matt wrote: > Is there an easy way to migrate data from one CRM server to another? > > I have looked through the Data Migration toolkit, but it seems to be geared > more towards migrating Goldmine/Act/etc to CRM, by populating the cdf tables > "manually". > > Thanks, > Matt You need to use Redeployme...

How to hide Save, Save & Close button
Hi, I have created a custom entity and create a IFRAME. This IFRAME has its own save button and I am not using CRM traditional save button because of some specific requirement while saving that can only be achieve in C# coding. My problem is how to hide SAVE, SAVE and Close buttons. If I remove security with Not Write/Update permission this step hides the buttons but my _service.Create() method throws an exception becuase user don't have permission to create new record. Please help, how could I hide save/save and close or save and new buttons Regards Have a look at this blog: ...

Change a formula to an acual number

Outlook 2003 MSKSrver.exe! RUNS ALL TIME HOGS MEMORY!
Outlook 2003 Too Slow! I used the MicroSoft task manager to find-out what all the action in the background is! MSKSrver.exe RUNS ALL the time at 85 to 95 CPU and the CPU total usage is near 100% ALL the time with nothing major running but MSKSrver.exe! Whenever I try to do anything else, the new application takes forever to get going as it must compete with MSKSrver.exe! Why is that database server working all the time? What is it doing? I do not use "Favorite Folders" or "Business Contact Manager" yet, though those are areas show in MAIL, empty. I don'...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

CRM Mobile installation issues
Hi, We have a CRM server with separate SQL server (2005 SP1). When we install the CRM Mobile the services fail to start. The event log indicates the server is trying to connect to the CRM databases with NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON. We have checked the CRM Mobile implementation guide without success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the reply Michael. Where is this configured? The SQL instance has got the access for the server account to this DB....but it doesn't look like it is using it. "Michael Langdon" wrote: > I would say that you are trying to con...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Save Changes? #2