What fields for Mail Merge?

Is there a list somewhere of the mail merge field names? Particulary around
a quote and contacts?

Thanks,

Sean

0
Sean
3/16/2005 3:20:08 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Sean!

I have not a list of all columns you can use with the default CRM MailMerge
functionallity. But what is clear you can not use custom fields.

If you use our WordMailMerge(www.mscrm-addons.com) Add-On you can use every
contact and quote field you want, even custom fields.

--
Christian

support@mscrm-addons.com
www.mscrm-addons.com
Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS!
    GroupCalendar         for MSCRM
    Related Documents   for MSCRM
    WordMailMerge       for MSCRM

"Sean Fullerton" <nospamsean@nope-emonarch.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is there a list somewhere of the mail merge field names? Particulary
> around a quote and contacts?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sean

0
Support

validate a field based on sum of other fields
I have to assign commission to agents for each "order". I can have anywhere from 1 agent at 100% commission to 5 agents with every possible combination of percentages. Obviously, I need the percentage entries to only add up to 100 and I'd like to force the user to adjust the figures until they total 100. Firstly, am I right in assuming it would be better to be assigning the agents to the orderIDs in separate records: OrderID, Agent, Agent Percentage (as opposed to having one record contain the OrderID, Agent1, Agent1Percentage, Agent2, Agent2Percentage, Agent3, Agent3Pe...

Pivot Table Calculated field #3
I have a pivot table with columns for No's, Yes's and Grand Total. I would like to calculate the % of Yes's by dividing the Yes's by the Grand total. Can someone give me an easy explanation of how to do that or a source? I have tried every thing I can think of and the directions I have found have not helped.... Thanks, Ann To calculate total percent Yes, you could use the GETPIVOTDATA function in a formula outside the pivot table. For example: =GETPIVOTDATA("Region",$A$5,"Valid","Yes")/GETPIVOTDATA("Region",$A$5) MOE wrote: &g...

Junk E-mail filter not working at all
Suddenly, all the junk e-mail that would normally go to the Junk E-Mail folder is now just dropping into my Inbox. I mean all the junk e-mail. It's catching nothing. I have it set on Low and it always let some stuff slip through, but now it is just not working at all. I changed it to High and exited Outlook, re-opened Outlook and set it back to Low, exited Outlook and re-opened it and still I get the same behavior. Never seen this one before. Any help would be appreciated. "Russell Campbell" <nospam@123nospam321.com> wrote in message news:%23Ac%23gIoOIHA.458...

Locking Field position on screen.
I have created a simple form in Word 2007 with maybe 2 or 3 fields across and 3 or 4 fields down, but my problem is I would like to be able to lock the field positions in place on the screen. When I type in a field, the field to the left moves. I need to lock the position. Can this be done. Frank Most forms designers put form fields in table cells of a fixed dimension. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Francis Cunningham, Jr." <FrancisCunninghamJr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Sendinng mail showing a different sender's name
Hi, At my work, we use Outlook 2000. I have my normal email mailbox address andre@companyname.com , but I also have access to another mailbox "info@companyname.com" When I send emails, the mesage always automatically shows the sender as "andre@companyname.com" Is there a way to set the default sender to "info@companyname.com " so that the receiver sees that name and not "andre". I do not want to individually modify each email sent using the "FROM" feature, as this would be time consuming. In my Outlook on my personnal computer, I know h...

scripto to cut/paste to next field
Here is my situation: 1) A page on IE will be open, and I will have a cursor in a field on the page (field that has text in it) 2) I need to hit a shortcut (ctrl-shft-something) that cuts everything to the right of the cursor, advances a field (effectively, replicates ‘tab’ action), and pastes Anyone have some code (and instructions on what to do with the code) that may solve the above? -- Boris "BorisS" <BorisS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4B54CE9-F2A4-4195-B2E3-ABA75A49202C@microsoft.com... > Here is my situation: > > 1...

Clearing memorized e-mail addresses
I like Outlook 2002 feature of memorizing e-mail. However, when I only send a message to an e-mail address once - it keeps popping up. I have read the section on how to disable it, but I want to know how can I clear it so I can keep using it (or is there a way to access it and modify it). Thanks Tony You can remove a suggested name/email address by doing the following 1) Start a new message 2) Begin typing a name/e-mail address 3) When Outlook suggests a name, use the arrow keys to highlight the name 4) Press the delete key "Tony" <thung88@hotmail.com> wrote in mess...

When printing a contact the other field (Notes) get cut off
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. <br> I have tried this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried a different printer also. Please help On 3/10/10 12:47 PM, mwilshrie@officeformac.com wrote: > Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. I have tried > this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried > a different printer also. Please help Can you post a picture of what you're de...

text field to date field field
I have a database that has a text field called "visit" it has been filled with data ie., " 6/22/07 - not good, " the field may also be blank or it may contain random text after the date. In some cases no date at all just text. I would like to create a new field called DateVisit that contains just the dates that were entered in the field "visit" it has been a struggle and I have made no progress please help abbenj@verizon.net/nospam From your description, the field might contain a date, or a date and text, or text, or nothing. How would you explai...

Propagate lables in mail merge in publisher 2003
How can I get different data on each label in publisher? In word there is a tab on the mail merge toolbar to propagate data. ? Can I get a mail merge tool bar up in Publisher 2003? If I remember correctly in excel there was a way before propagate was developed to use two data basis one with data and the other with a numbering system ????AcM ...

Form Fields In Outlook Template
Help !!! I'm not a developer, just a user, but I need some help. What I want to do is create an Outlook 2003 template, that uses form fields (Text, drop down boxes, etc.....) However, it looks like to properly create an Outlook template, you cannot use Word as your editor. But if I do not use Word as the editor, then I cannot access the Form Toolbar. This cannot be a new request - but I just cannot seem to figure this out. Help !!! Thank you See my response to your other post on this issue.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart...

Read mail direct off server
Hi Folks I have an Exchange 2K Small Business Server at home collecting mail for a number of accounts for the family Theres one I'd like to monitor, one of my kids who I 'suspect' of some sort of substance abuse How do I read thier e-mail without them knowing? Direct from thier Exchange mailbox preferably I realise this may be sneeky and maybe a bif iffy - but its for the best... Any help or ideas you have I'd appreciate Regards Jerry If you are an Exchange Admin, you could forward all his/her emails to your account with any change to their inbox. Jerry Barrett wr...

Default fields in new fields
Using Outlook 2K When creating a new mail folder, it does not include the Subject and Received fields necessitating their having to be added every time. How can I get this to revert to the default fields? Thanks, Cathy ...

Checking E-Mail Domains and E-Mail Aliases in Exchange?
Hi! We deployed Exchnage 2003 (front-end and back-end) on Windows 2003 AD. We want that Exchange should check sender e-mail domain if the sender domain exists or not. Can Exchange check sender domain? If yes, where can we set this option in ESM? Will be internal sender e-mail address (internal Exchange e-mail aliases) checked also, if they exist or not? For example: An e-mail domain named mydomain.com exists in Exchange. And this e-mail domain has only recipients user01@mydomain.com and user02@mydomain.com. If somebody wants to send (from Exchange) an e-mail with the sender e-mail ali...

No reply form onto e-mail toolbar button
How do I get the "No Reply/No Reply to All" organizational forms library form onto an e-mail toolbar button? I have been able to link e-mail addresses to this toolbar button and now I want to be able to instantly open this form, addressed to all employees. Right now I have to go to the Tools menu, then Forms, then Choose a Form, then select "No Reply/No Reply to All" under the Organizational Forms Library. Once the e-mail form opens, I then have to address it to "All Employees". It would be a great time- saver if this form was already on the toolbar in...

multiple critera for one field in a query
Hi, i am trying to get a count of a certain criteria but in different columns. Its hard to explain, but assume i have a table which consists of... A 550 B 600 C 20 A 100 C 75 B 120 D 390 Then in a query I am trying to have the result of: Over 500 Over 100 Over 25 Under 25 A 1 1 0 0 B 1 1 0 0 C 0 0 1 1 D 0 1 0 0 The way i have done...

required fields
Hello: Through either VBA or Modifier, is it possible to make a field that is required in Great plains by design to not be required but be optional instead? I doubt it. The best that I could come up with was to just have VBA fill the required field with a "dummy" piece of information and move on. Any other ideas? I suppose the only other way is through Dexterity. The field is the "Interview Range from 1 to" in the HR Interview Setup window. I just decided to have VBA fill it with "01". Thanks! childofthe1980s You are right, fields Required by GP cann...

Problem receiving mail from POP3 servers
I am having an issue receiving from any POP3 servers. I am basically getting an error saying the pop server has not responded in 60 seconds and if I wanted to wait another 60 seconds or stop it. This is happening with any POP 3 email account I have. ***********Jaime*************** <Jaime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am having an issue receiving from any POP3 servers. I am basically > getting an error saying the pop server has not responded in 60 > seconds and if I wanted to wait another 60 seconds or stop it. This > is happening with any POP 3 email account I ha...

e-mail limitations
How can we increase the number of e-mails that we can send. We are doing legitimate e-mail marketing to our database, but can only send about 1500 emails at a time. We are using Exchange 2000 and outlook 2000. bruce <brucea@wingsgt.com> wrote: > How can we increase the number of e-mails that we can > send. We are doing legitimate e-mail marketing to our > database, but can only send about 1500 emails at a time. > We are using Exchange 2000 and outlook 2000. Ask your ISP. It's their limitation. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS ...

How can I know if a e-mail was delivered succesfully?
Hello How can I know if a e-mail was delivered succesfully? I sent some days ago a confidential e-mail. I know that I can to set a e-mail before to send but not after... may be from Exchange server it's possible? Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 Thanks Henpat no, that's not possible...if you didn't have delivery or read receipt selected before you sent the message, you can't do that afterward and get the receipt... "henpat" <henpat63@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7yToJyIFHA.2356@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How can I know if a e-mail wa...

Windows Live Mail sync
Where is the setup information for: Windows Live Mail Desktop Calendar sync with Calendar.live.com calendar. -- Arne Garvander (Happily unemployed professional Geek) Just log in with your Windows Live Id.... at the right end of the toolbar. "Arne Garvander" <ArneGarvander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83D3B881-97B4-4C58-9084-6B0D53DF85FF@microsoft.com... > Where is the setup information for: > Windows Live Mail Desktop Calendar sync with Calendar.live.com > calendar. > > > -- > Arne Garvander > (Happily une...

IV00102 Fields
These four fields are set to zero when I create a new item and assign it to a location. However, when I look at the table descriptions zero is not a valid value for any of them. Are these four fields currently used for anything or are they there for future use? This currently is GP10 SP3. 1) IV00102.REPLENISHLEVEL 2) IV00102.POPVENDORSELECTION 3) IV00102.POPPRICINGSELECTION 4) IV00102.PICKTICKETITEMOPT Rich, Replenishment Level is the default replenishment level for POP Auto Generator. Values are 1, 2 and 3. 1 for Order point QTy, 2 for order upto level, 3 for vendor EoQ. If these fiel...

Field by Field Comparison
I have two tables with the exact same column names. I want to do a field by field comparison of the two tables. If one letter or number is off in any field, I would like for the whole record to show up in my query. I can only figure out how to show records which are equal. I would like to show records which are not equal. Is there a query criteria or something where I can perform this? Thanks. Do a UNION query. Create a query that lists all the field in one table. Then open that query in SQL view. At the end of the SQL, delete the semicolon ";". At the...

splitting a field into two fields; one in ()
I have a Name field in my database that is LastName,FirstName(dept). I have figured out how to split last name and first name but I don't know how to leave out the department name that is in () after the first name. Any suggestions? Quick and Dirty way to get the field down to just LastName,Firstname is to use the following as an expression in a query: LastFirst:Left([Name],Instr([Name],"(")-1) This should give you all of the characters to the left of the opening parenthesis. You could then apply your method for splitting the First and Last Names. HTH ...

Can't send e-mail
I have Outlook Express 6. I use AVG Free anti-virus, and ZoneAlarm Free Edition. About 2 months ago I lost the ability to send outgoing e-mails. I receive just fine no problem. Sent e-mails come back2-4 weeks after sending, (if at all) as AVG Undelivered mail. Error message says unable to open IP address. (Can't remember exact address) AVG tech forums say this is a problem w/ Zone Alarm, This problem started when I updated to AVG 5.055, and then 5.094............. I have to use Netscape Webmail to send all my outgoing.............HELP You should ask in the Outlook Express newsgroup. O...