weight attribute

Hi,

how can I add weight attribute to quote detail?
I modify the template, but I don't know how create a link with the quantity
field.
I would create a field 'Total Weight' that dipend from quantity field.

Thanks a lot,
Paolo
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

edit lot number attributes
I'm receiving error "lot number was not found" after I select a lot for an item to edit Run CheckLinks first and then Reconcile against the inventory tables -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "tmhr" wrote: > I'm receiving error "lot number was not found" after I select a lot for an > item to edit ...

Variable Drawing Attributes
Hello, I'd like to be able to link, for example, the diameter of a Drawing Circle to the value contained in a particular cell and have the drawing update accordingly. Similarly, I'd like to be able to do this for a variety of geometries (the length of a line, the separation of circle centers, etc...). In other words I'm looking for the ability to make calculation driven simple drawings. Is this possible? -- Regards, timg. You may want to look at how Debra Dalgleish made a smiley face: http://contextures.com/excelfiles.html Look for Happy Face Gauge Right click on the w...

Weight Weight Weight
So if I want to give a weighted score/percentage.....how would I? For example, PEOPLE + REQUIRED OBSERVATIONS + WEIGHTED SCORE BASED ON TYPE OF SCORE = OVERALL SCORE/RANKING So.... If I have 3 types of observations.... If Type A = Hardest Type Type B = Average Type Type C = Easiest Type How do I weigh the QUALITY of their production? So...... 10 people x 6 observations each + Type B observations = ......... Hi! Only you can know how you want to weight them so you will have to b able to define in a suitably mathematical way how scores will b amended to recognise this weighting and by ...

Text attribute is an array.
I have an XSD that is converted from a DTD that I am trying to clean up. There is a section in the XSD that looks like: <xs:element name="partnerID"> <xs:complexType mixed="true"> <xs:attribute name="name" type="xs:string"/> <xs:attribute name="roleType" type="xs:string"/> </xs:complexType> </xs:element> Using the XSD tool it generates a class like: /// <remarks/> [System.CodeDom.Compiler.GeneratedCodeAttribute("xsd", "2.0.50727.42")] [System.Ser...

How to apply a weighting
I'm trying to apply a weighting to my teams to allow for experience and size I have 3 teams which are different sizes and are different skill levels. Level 5 is the lowest skill level and level 1 being the highest skill level. Team size/level5/level4/level3/level2/level1 6/3/2/0/1/0 10/2/3/4/0/1 7/0/2/3/1/1 How do I apply a weighting to these numbers to allow for team size and experience. Can I do this using sumproduct? I tried looking at this but cant get my fragile little mind around it Thanks in advance. -- Homer J ---------------------------------------------------------------...

Assigning XML string as the content of an attribute

Weighted items
Does anyone know of a way to weigh an item on a stand alone scale, print out the price and weight on the barcode, and then scan it at the register without having to weigh the item again. Can RMS read the barcode and understand the item, price, weight and in turn calculate a total? Thanks! Use Random Weight UPC. Search this newsgroup for more info. Regards Michael "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D7EF298-BCA1-474F-B3FA-D96E53E26F91@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a way to weigh an item on a stand alone scale, print ou...

weighting a value?
Let's say I have 10 hours to accomplish 10 tasks. Having previousl accomplished each of these tasks I know some will take longer tha others. Let's say I want to weight them into three categories, easiest receives a weight of 1, harder 1.5 and harder yet 2.5. Wha Excel trick, or someones know how, would be used to spread my 10 hour appropriately over the 10 tasks -- jvan10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jvan100's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2922 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showt...

How do I delete a custom attribute.
Help! I created a custom attribute in the Contact Entity of my Microsoft CRM on my production server and it has a typo. I would really like to rename it or delete it but there is no obvious way. I have also looked through MSDN etc and have found no reference to it (creating yes, deleting editing, no). Thanks in advance. Unfortunately it is not possible to edit or delete schema fields in MS CRM 1.2 "MagKip" <mkipiniak@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2f1d4940.0409080656.65b00dde@posting.google.com... > Help! I created a custom attribute in the Contact Entity of my &...

Random Weight
Hi, I have this problem regarding the random weight in RMS. When scanning an item, my client wants to capture the weight information of the barcode. I got a solution from the knowledge base which will use EAN/UPC code and price embedded however, the total digits for the price is up to 999.99 only. Does anyone have an alternative? -- Derrick Castro Project Manager ...

How to get attributes from other entities in JScript
I have 3 entities In one of them I need an onChange script on an attribute that requires variables pullled from other entities. AFAIK, you cannot include variables in Jscript that are not attributes in the entity. Is that right? What ar ethe alternative solutions? pre-callout? Thanks -- Paul Doyon CRM Consultant ...

Weights
I am trying to find a formula for vlookup and sumif. I am trying to build a spreadsheet for our drafting dept. The weights are being calculated by hand. I think it would be easier if we had a spreadsheet. For example, I have a channel that is C 8 x 11.5 the length is 7ft 6inch. The weight of the channel is .852 pounds per foot. I am able to calculate that in excel and come up with 86 pounds rounded. The material will change every time and the weight of the material will change every time. The length of the material will also change. I can input the length every time. What I want is to cre...

Database flag whether the attribute (field) is displayed on the form or not
Hello all! Can anyone point me to the SQL Server table and field that contains the information about whether an attribute field is displayed on a form or not. For example, if I remove the "Priority" field from the Case form, the attribute is not deleted but I presume there's some boolean field in an SQL table that is being modified by this change. I need to know where to find this information about the attribute fields. Thanks in advance, Hrvoje "Hrvoje" <hrvojev@recro-net.hr> wrote in message news:e8SrZ1gNKHA.5488@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hello all...

Weights
I am trying to find a formula for vlookup and sumif. I am trying to build a spreadsheet for our drafting dept. The weights are being calculated by hand. I think it would be easier if we had a spreadsheet. For example, I have a channel that is C 8 x 11.5 the length is 7ft 6inch. The weight of the channel is .852 pounds per foot. I am able to calculate that in excel and come up with 86 pounds rounded. The material will change every time and the weight of the material will change every time. The length of the material will also change. I can input the length every time. What I want is to cre...

The 'http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace:lang' attribute is not declared Error
I get the following error when I try to validate XML against a schema: The 'http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace:lang' attribute is not declared My questions are: 1. Why I am I getting this error? 2. How can I resolve? I got the schema definition from a third party (ACORD). I tried to do this using two different methods: Method 1 =96 Using a LINQ XDoc (preferred way) Private Function ValidXsd(ByVal AcordXml As String) As Boolean Dim schemas As New XmlSchemaSet() Dim returnVal As Boolean schemas.Add(Nothing, XmlReader.Create(Server.MapPath("Includes \acord-pcs-v1...

AD Attribute printing mail
Hi to all, I've a strange problem, when I try to print a mail from OL2003, in the print-out appears "Ad Attribute" instead the name of the sender. Anyone has an idea? Thanks in advance Sonda do you mean in bold letters at the very top? is that 'ad attribute' as in display name or an actual active directory attribute, I.e., /O=Domain/OU=something/CN=something/CN=you? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.n...

77014 Mining the Web :Searches with Kriging, Inverse Distance Weighting, eigenVectors and Cross-Pollination 77014
Site and Features: http://www.eigensearch.com Search engine, eigenMethod, eigenvector, mathematical, manifolds, science, technical, search tools, eigenmath, Jacobian, quantum, mechanics, manifolds, science, physics, chemistry, law, legal, government, home, office, business, domain lookup, medical, travel, food, university students, searching, searchers, surfing, advanced search, search tools Chemistry, mathematics, physical sciences, engineering, aerospace, astronomy, photography, news, computers, software, investment, venture capital, stakeholder, Biology, Chemistry, Geosciences, Biotechno...

Can Business Unit have custom attributes?
I want to the Business Unit to have a date. But I cannot see how to add it. Do I create a custom entity and have create a Referential Relationship to the Business Unit? It is not supported to customize the system entities. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Bill Altmann" wrote: > I want to the Business Unit to have a date. > But I cannot see how to add it. > Do I create a custom entity and have create a Referential Relationship to > the Business Unit...

Directory attribute
Do anybody help me that how to give access right on directory to user whose ip address i know. ...

Weight Scales
Has anyone used an external scale for weighted items? If so what is the best hardware? Thanks Fairbanks ULTEGRA Bench Scale uo to 150lbs. Serial version. Works with ShipRush, UPS ShipManager and Fedex Software. USB version not supported by all software so beware. You can get a UPS discount if you buy it direct. $249 http://www.fairbanks.com/ups/ Mickie no relation to Fairbanks....user only. "JereHurn@zeroedin" wrote: > Has anyone used an external scale for weighted items? If so what is the best > hardware? > > Thanks ...

Weighted Average
On the first tab of my spreadsheet, I'd like to calculate the weighted average of data on my 2nd tab. The 2nd tab is setup using "Row()" formulas, and has auto-populated based on predetermined criteria. Currently, the 2nd tab has the following info in columns A, B & C: Bank Principal Yield Bk A $500 1.25% Bk B $300 1.00% Bk A $250 1.25% I've tried using the following formula, but keep getting a #VALUE response, and and not sure why? =Sumproduct(--(A2:A5="Bk A"...

Customizing Attribute types
I was wondering if there was a way to create a custom attribute type. I would like to be able to add a type which allows for check boxes. I like the "bit" type but it only allows for two choices and it must have a default answer. Thanks -- Thanks If you want a checkbox just add a new attribute of type boolean. Place it within a form and click on it. Now take a look at settings of this field. There you can define yes/no | checkbox | picklist Best regards "Terry" wrote: > I was wondering if there was a way to create a custom attribute type. I would > like to ...

No Attribute Error
i have a tab delimited file containing records i intend to use as leads in CRM v1.2. i have customized the lead form a bit (added a few fields to the schema, published, etc.) when i run the import wizard, everything seems to be running smoothly, ie, i line up the fields from my tab file with the appropriate crm fields, and click import. i keep getting the error (No Attribute) i can't seem to find any help on why this error would come up. i have removed constraints from all fields on the leads form(s) but keep getting this error when tyring to import even single record. Anyone ...

Weight per line item
Hi! My client needs to trackthe weight of each line item (which varies depending on UOM) on the Sales Trx Entry window. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished? Any third party apps? Freight Matrix shows a running total of the order weight but I need to see the weight for each line item also. Thanks -- Marisol Mortera Marisol, It should be fairly easy to display the weight per line using VBA, both in the form and the report, assuming that we can take the unit weight * uom conversion factor. When you say weight varies by UOM, is that different from base unit weight * uom conve...

Weight loss line chart to monitor weight loss progress
Does anyone know how I can set up a database to log my weight loss and then create a line chart based on that information so I can see how well i'm doing?? 12 and a half pound so far in 6 weeks....i'm so pleased and would like to see it in the form of a graph... Please help You could look at it in terms of % loss or BMI. or actual loss. It's up to you. What do need to know? "S Fox" <S Fox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98DCE8CD-2FF0-4C15-8376-5D34E278524A@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how I can set up a database to log my weigh...