Want to see or add to the MSCRM Feedback/Suggestions?

You can search for and vote for existing product feature suggestions, as
well as submitting new ones.

For MBS Partners with PartnerSource logins:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersourceapp/suggestion/SuggestionList.aspx

To see all suggestions:

1) In Keyword enter: % (or enter a keyword)
2) In Suggestion Type choose: Product Feature
3) In Product Line choose: Microsoft CRM
4) Click Search.

Mike

0
GreaterThanTwo
2/24/2004 12:21:31 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

publisher 2003-can't see inserted pictures. Ok with word
I cannot see pictures that have been inserted into Publisher 2003. I can see pictures in word or powerpoint. Any suggestions? -- Ellen View, Pictures, Detailed display... If that doesn't work read the fourth FAQ here http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ellen" <rico*yahoo.com> wrote in message news:CF546A8E-1A34-4752-A4BC-D5BB7940496D@microsoft.com... >I cannot see pictures that have been inserted into Publisher 2003. I can see > pictures in word...

want questions

I want more!

sort order flag hard to see
Retail Management System - Store Operations This is a fairly minor, picky suggestion. However, it can be annoying. The sort flag (the tiny triangle) used to indicate which column the lookup is sorting by is too hard to see. It is just a shade darker gray than the header where it is located. Could the symbol be set in a different or more contrasting color? My client has a number of employees who have a hard time seeing the flag. Some of them are not the most computer literate people and they need all the help they can get. Thanks, Claude ---------------- This post is a suggesti...

How do I add the Norton Anti-Spam toolbar in Outlook 2003?
I deleted the Norton Anti-Spam and Adopbe Acrobat folders from Outlook 2003 e-mail page and don't know how to get it back. ...

Glenn can you see if you can help me.
Hi Glen I have been working with Crystal Reports. I have match the RegAnaly.rpt to the Z-Reading in RMS 1.2 and works Great. I have linked Crystal to Excel and I import all my RegAnaly.rpt Total to it and the balance all my registers and print my bank deposit slips all from Excel. I have been trying to Get the TimeCard Report to print a Bi-Weekly. It not guite working like I would like it to work. If I send you what I got could you take a look and see where I maybe going wrong. I really would appreciate. Thanks Ralph Sorry, Crystal isn't really my thing. There is a time car...

Text want wrap in text box

how do I add in a dinamic graph the total as a new series?
I want to add, in a dinamic graphic, a new series: the mean. Is it possible? I need it to compare each series with the mean. Thanks in advance. Regards, Guillermo Fuenzalida The graph won't calculate the mean for you, so you'll need to calculate the mean as a new series in your data sheet, and then include that series as a new series in your graph. -- David Biddulph "Guillermo Fuenzalida" <Guillermo Fuenzalida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:117FBACB-4DD2-41CC-864B-632666BE5CD5@microsoft.com... >I want to add, in a dinamic graphic, a new ser...

Add 2nd Y axis in XY scatter chart?
Is there any way to add a second Y axis and then plot data associated with this axis in an XY scatter chart? If so, what are the steps? Thanks, Don Culp Hi Don, Add your data to the chart then double click the new data series. On the Axes tab of the format dialog chose Secondary axis. Cheers Andy Don Culp wrote: > Is there any way to add a second Y axis and then plot data associated with > this axis in an XY scatter chart? If so, what are the steps? > > Thanks, > Don Culp > > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Add 5 to data in text box!
What would I need for [On Click] in my Control Button that would add 5 to [tbAdditionChargeAmount] each time I clicked it? Thanks for any Help...........Bob Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click() Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount + 5 End Sub If that doesn't work, try: Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click() Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = _ Val(Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount) + 5 End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:OJaareyxHHA.4916@T...

add ticker symbol money 2003
Set up investment accounts with mutual funds but did not enter ticker symbols when I set them up. I need to go back and add them but can't seem to find that option. Is there an easy way to add them by looking them up or entering them? Which screen? On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:56:10 -0700, "s" <shelbyite@hotmail.com> wrote: >Set up investment accounts with mutual funds but did not >enter ticker symbols when I set them up. I need to go >back and add them but can't seem to find that option. Is >there an easy way to add them by looking them up or >e...

I can't see formatting on my screen for font colors or highlighti.
Why can't I see formatting on my screen for font colors and filling cells with color? Try this OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displaye�d http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320531 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "kam347" <kam347@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:492EDFB8-6199-49E5-9996-F9DE60CE9243@microsoft.com... > Why can't I see formatting on my screen for font colors and filling cells > with color? ...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

how do I add 2.5 hours to a column of data
right now I have one column (C) of data with a custom format of h:mm AM/PM I would like to create a D column of column C plus 2.5 hours how do I format this? ....Lisa Lisa, The formula would be =C2+TIMEVALUE("2:30:00") It will probably automatically apply some inappropriate date-time format. Do Format - Cells - Number tab - Time, and select the time format you want. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "Lisa Hetherington" <gerry.lisa@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:es7re7$h0f$1...

How do I see top items
I can get a pivot to show me the top 5 items. I also need it to show me a subtotal of all the remaining items. example: Top item 1 = 100 Top item 2 = 90 Top item 3 = 80 Top item 4 = 75 Top item 5 = 70 all others = 85 Grand Toal = 500 Any ideas? ...

How to add a brand column in sales report?
I want to see detail on brands column on detail sales report. How can dis be added? It's not exactly pretty, but here's what we did: I used SubDescription1 for brand, then ran a query to append ", SubDescription1" to my Description field. You could also add SubDescription1 to the receipt. You could probably use another query to populate SubDescription1 with the SupplierName, but the two are not always the same. HTH, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. "Ramzey" wrote: > I wan...

How can I add a new currency?
I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can I do? Thanks -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ Andrew Liu wrote: > I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can I do? > > Thanks > > you can't - controlled by the "culture" in .NET On Apr 1, 10:47=A0pm, Pete <p0...@hotmail.nospam> wrote: > Andrew Liu wrote: > > I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can= I do? > > > Thanks > > you can'...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Attachments give errors when trying to Add:
Following error comes up when I try to add attachment, The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access. I'm having this same problem... were you able to find a solution? "Vignir" wrote: > Following error comes up when I try to add attachment, > > The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because > an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access. > ...

Check boxes
Hi---I am setting up a form with various check boxes. I want to set up a range of check boxes so if any of these boxes are checked, then one corresponding check box if also checked. On the flip side, if none in the range of boxes are checked, then the one corresponding box is also not checked. I hope this can be done with a formula or conditional formatting, instead of a macro....if it takes a macro, whoever resonds to this question, please explain in easy terms---I don't have a lot o fmacro experience. Thanks!!! A boolean checkbox reflects the TRUE / FALSE value of the cell it ...

Add a line guide to Excel so that no matter what column you're wo.
When working in Excel I often have to look for a certain cell, then write down the info and then go back to the cell next to it, and it can be very confusing. I often confuse rows especially when working with numbers. Excel should have an option on the view menu to add a guideline like you would use on a document holder. It would shade the entire row you're selecting as you use the up/down arrow to move through rows. While the whole row is shaded, the current cell would be outlined just as it is normally so you know which cell you're actually in. This could also be used with...

Add-on Developers...
Does anybody know of any other add-on developers for Microsoft RMS, OTHER than RetailRealm, New West Technologies, ADI, EVT, RITE and NBE Solutions? I am trying to "crack" into some new retail markets. I have had some GOOD success. For example, for those who wish to, eGolf has an AWESOME Golf Suite that works like a charm. Talk about a beautiful addition for RMS. Talk to you all soon We focus on the needs of independent specialty retailers including bike, outdoor, sport specialty, and hardgoods verticals. Visit: http://www.digitalretailer.com/rmsaddins.htm "Tony Cormack...