Wait condition and custom workflow stay waiting (error)

I have a custom workflow that update a field in a custom entity and it works
fine but I need to delay its execution and for that I used a wait condition
previous a this custom workflow. When the workflow (with a wait condition)
exceute stay waiting and throw an error and in the table Workflowlog in the
database show me the error  -2147220970
(System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Type
'System.ComponentModel.Container' ..... )

Anyone can help me with this issue ?

--
Pablo Choy
Analyst Developer

A full error message and detail information about the workflow definition are
helpful to help you about this.

"Pablo Choy" wrote:

> I have a custom workflow that update a field in a custom entity and it works
> fine but I need to delay its execution and for that I used a wait condition
> previous a this custom workflow. When the workflow (with a wait condition)
> exceute stay waiting and throw an error and in the table Workflowlog in the
> database show me the error  -2147220970
> (System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Type
> 'System.ComponentModel.Container' ..... )
>
> Anyone can help me with this issue ?
>
> --
> Pablo Choy
> Analyst Developer

Error with some reports
With Some reports(Not all of them) I get a DLL error. Fred ...

Conditional Formatting #89
I need to know how to make a block turn RED if the date exceeds a year. Thanks! Do you mean if the data exceeds one year from today? If so, select the target cell, go to Format > Conditional Formatting, choose Formula Is, and put: =$A$1<DATE(YEAR(TODAY())-1,MONTH(TODAY()),DAY(TODAY())) Change $A$1 to your actual cell reference. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I need to know how to make a block turn RED if the date exceeds a year. Thanks! >. > Try this in - Conditional Format - Formula Is: =DATE(YEAR(E1)+1,MONTH(E1),DAY(E1))<=TODAY() If E1 was ...

Conditional data point formatting with variable conditions?
Hi, I checked out Jon Peltier's great example/tutorial on conditional chart formatting. I would like to conditionally format data points of a scatter plot but the difficult thing about it is that the min-max conditions are variable. I have two data columns, x and y, yielding the scatter plot (Side note: In the thread "Diagonal line in scatter plot?" I described the data in a bit more detail.). The conditions for giving a data point a certain color are not supposed to be fixed values but instead the ratios of x and y. Let's say the ratio of x any y is above 1.5 or below 0.7, ...

Add custom fields that will display on calendar printout?
Hello: When we are on the road, our office wants us to provide them with a printed calendar with the following information: Location (City): Hotel Name: Hotel Phone Number: I would like to, somehow, enter this in my Outlook Calendar in a way that will allow it to show up when I print the calendar. (Or, if that doesn't work, in a way that will allow me to link to it from Access and create a calendar to display this information, perhaps?) Is there a way to add custom fields to the calendar, so that, for example, for each day these fields are available? Thanks! -- -- Fred Boer -...

Customize Toolbar Settings
Hello. I have MS Office Professional 2003. I am attempting to customize the toolbars in Word and Excel. However, the toolbar reverts to the standard buttons after I close the program and reopen it. I have never seen this before. Can someone help. Thanks. ...

Conditional Formatting #39
Currently this fucntion only permits up to a maximum of three conditions. I find this a bit limiting. Will Microsoft consider amending this to five or more? Using event macros, it gets unlimited ... Carim -- Carim ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Carim's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33259 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=531451 Hello Can you show that macro? I also interest with this matter, because I have the same issue! Rithy "Carim" <Carim.261j...

Hiding Rows Conditionally
Is it possible to hide a row only if a certain cell in the row contains a reference to another cell that has a specific value? Here's the scenario: Column A of a Summary sheet contains a list of 20 categories. Each category row contains references to data on another worksheet. Often, there is no data for a specific category, so the Summary sheet displays the category with zeroes or various errors depending on the formulas referencing the data. I would like to hide the entire row if the referenced data cell contains a certain value, for instance "0". Can it be done? Thanks for a...

Identify condition using multiple criteria WITHOUT sumproduct?..
Hi all - Not sure if this is possible but... I have data that looks like this: ID | UNIQUE ID | LINE | VALUE | TYPE | 01 | 01 | 1 | $1 | YELLOW | 01 | - | 3 | $5 | RED | 01 | - | 2 | $3 | BLUE | 04 | 04 | 2 | $5 | RED | 04 | - | 1 | $1 | ...

make function wait
I have a Macro that: runs a function that: runs a bat file that: runs an ftp script that: creates a txt file of the ftp sites directory This runs fine except the next step in the macro is to import the text file using TransferText. Access attempts to import the txt file before the ftp script finishes writing it and I get: "Microsoft Jet database engine could not find..." I have tried: putting a pause in the bat file - Access keeps going not wating for the bat file to finish putting the TransferText as the next step in the function - same error "could not find" having the...

Conditional namespace
Hi Everyone, I want to include the namespace "using Windows7.DesktopIntegration" in my C# project only if the current OS is Windows 7, for other OS like Xp,2000,vista I need to ignore the same. Any idea for achieving this will helpful for me. -- Thanks and Regards, Shankar B. Shankar wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I want to include the namespace "using Windows7.DesktopIntegration" in my C# > project only if the current OS is Windows 7, for other OS like Xp,2000,vista > I need to ignore the same. > I'm puzzled. AFAIK the only r...

Conditional formating in pivot tables
Hi Is it possible to have conditional formatting on a field in a pivot table. I can apply conditional formatting to a range of cells, but if e.g. a wider range of data is produced the formatting doesn't grow with it. I don't want to have the 'Grand Total' columns have the same formatting as the rest of the sheet, but depending on what data is brought back, they're not necessarily in the same place. Am I making sense?! I'm using Excel 2002 Cheers Neil How many conditions will you have? If there's only one, you could check for "Grand Total" in the...

problem with customized stationery
A web developer created customized stationery for out email. Sent messages look fine when using Outlook Express. However, the messages appear much differently when using Outlook. The stationery resides to the left of the message as it is supposed to. However, the body of the message is indented way too far to the right. Any ideas or suggestions? ...

fatal error !!!
well... recently i have been a problem with a game... every time that i play windows displays a window... the game create an error code... i install windbg to know more about the problem and this is the result: ******************************************************************************* * * * Exception Analysis * * * ****************************************************...

have to wait 15mins before mounting new IS
environment: Single Domain Windows 2003 AD (Upgraded from 2000 to 2003 Forest & domain functional Level) 3 DC's in one AD site, 3 physical sites (100Mb WAN Links) All DC's are GC's 2 Exchange 2003 Enterprise Back end servers (not clustered) 1 Exchange 2003 Std front-end server All exchange servers on single site (main site) - same site as PDC Emulator DC PROBLEM: When I create a new Mailbox Store (or public folder) I get error stating store can't be mounted, wait for AD replication. If I select 'Continue Trying' mount will fail with error "The Microso...

Please Wait While Visio Updates Its Directory Cache?
I installed Visio 2003 from a CD my boss gave to me; the CD is in working order since he was able to install the application from the same CD. I have so far tried: (1) installing (2) repairing and (3) uninstalling and reinstalling (1) and (2) lead to the application stalling at 13%, (3) leads to the application stalling at 38%... My boss attempted to start the application and the application stalled with the "Please wait while Visio updates its directory cache" message at 100%. We together installed the service pack and re-registered the application into my machine's Windows...

Listing Customers who have purchased a Product
Hi Does anyone know how to get a listing of all customers that have purchased (ie have ordered or been invoiced for) a product? I would have thought that this would be one of the more "common-sense" product reports... Cheers Nick ...

Outlook repeat meeting on custom dates
I oftern need to set-up meetings that repeat/recur on custom dates; these do not fit within the allowble parameters of the recurring scheduler dates (daily/weekly), etc. See if the addin here suits your needs: http://www.websetters.co.uk/WSAddIns/WSRAII/index.htm "mikem" <mikem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5C1E1F6-CF96-44A8-922B-6A5AEF8146B0@microsoft.com... > I oftern need to set-up meetings that repeat/recur on custom dates; these > do > not fit within the allowble parameters of the recurring scheduler dates > (daily/weekly), ...

Deploying CRM customization
Hello I have made some customization on my development environment and have to deploy it on the production environment. I have taken a backup of the crm website and the backups of the Metabase and the MSCRM databases After restoring the site and the databases. I get a User access error when i access the CRM using the web client. I checked the user access on the databases and the Website and they are fine. Would i have to use the Deployment manager to Export/Import customisation to do this? Any help is useful Regards -Riz CRM installs are tightly coupled to the AD structure they were ins...

SQL Update In Custom Add-In
So I've been trying to understand how to interface with the Database through an add-in I've been working on. What I need is to be able to query the database, and change a value or two. I need to be able to do this in code. I am working with vb6. I have figured out how to view DB entries by getting the recordset. i.e. recordSet = Session.OpenRecordset(Query,readonly) But I cant seem to figure out how to update it. I have tried changing the values i.e. recordSet.Fields("Status").Value = "In" and then "updating" the recordset. i.e. recordSet.update ...

Conditional Formatting macro: simple, but doesn't work
Conditional Formatting macro: simple, but doesn't work. Using Excel 2007 with Windows 7. Enter the number 1 in cell A1 and the number 2 in cell B1. Start the macro recorder. Select A1:B1. Click Conditional Formatting, New Rule, Use a formula. Enter: =$a1<>$a2, Format, Border, select a continuous bottom border, OK, OK. Select cell B1 (only). Click Conditional Formatting, New Rule, Use a formula. Enter: =B1<>C1, Format, Font, Color, select red, OK, OK. Stop the macro recorder. Everything looks perfect with a line under cells A1:B1 and red font in cell B1 (o...

Customer-Inactivate but do not remove history
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle a customer that we no longer want to use, but i dont want to remove history. (Looks like I cant inactivate a customer if there are posted or unposted transactions) thanks -- Doug Doug, If all transactions for this customer are fully applied, you can move them all to history (Tools > Routines > Sales > Paid Transaction Removal) and then Inactivate the customer. (Note: make sure History tracking is turned on before you run the Paid Transaction Removal.) If you still have open transactions or don't want to move them to...

Form Customization & Security
Is there a way to hide the wholesale pricing for some users but not for others on the products page? I only see how to eliminate the wholesale pricing altogether. -- Brandon IT Director Office Equipment & Supplies at http://www.presentationsdirect.com ...

?? copy conditional formating
How do I copy conditional formating down to "X" number of rows? Col A is Text Cols B,D,F,H,J,L are numeric descriptions (every other col) Cols C,E,G,I,K,M are columns in which I need to highlight the Max number I'm using =C7=MAX($C$7,$E$7,$G$7,$I$7,$K$7,$m$7) I just do not know how to copy this formating down to additional rows Sounds like a question for an Excel newsgroup and no for one for Access, a relational database. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "robert morris" wrote: > > How do I copy conditional form...

Error message
I always get and error message when signing on to my email account. It says check the box for details, but there are no error messages or codes in the box. How do I correct this? Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 One way to fix this problem is to upgrade to Windows Live Mail: http://download.live.com/wlmail=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:8182F8DB-1691-4D30-9A27-...

HTTP Error 401.2
Hi, I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on my Domain controller running windows 2003 standard server and email router on exchange 2003. My local ip subnet is 172.0.0.x With ms vpn connection, I can access to ms crm by using outlook 2003 or internet explorer by opening the default ms crm page remotely. However, if i connect to ms crm with different subnet 10.0.0.x, i cannot connect to ms crm. 10.0.0.x subnet is routed to 172.0.0.x, where my users normally login email from the exchange 2003. What puzzle me is why i can authenticate from exchange 2003 but not ms crm server on using the same...