VPC- Customization export problem

Hi,

I'm trying to export customizations of CRM 4.0 (using the MS VPC
image) to a stand alone system (onpremise). Export is failing with a
message stating the language conversion failed and it says 1031, 1036,
and 3082 are not supported on the production machine.

VPC has German language pack and in the Settings -> Languages section
three languages were enabled. Disabled those languages and did a fresh
export, still no use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keshav
0
keshavacn (1)
12/18/2008 9:42:36 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On 18 d=E9c, 22:42, keshav...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to export customizations of CRM 4.0 (using the MS VPC
> image) to a stand alone system (onpremise). Export is failing with a
> message stating the language conversion failed and it says 1031, 1036,
> and 3082 are not supported on the production machine.
>
> VPC has German language pack and in the Settings -> Languages section
> three languages were enabled. Disabled those languages and did a fresh
> export, still no use.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Keshav

If I remember well, you can only import/export customization between
CRM installation with the same installation language...

Tanguy
http://mscrmtools.blogspot.com
0
tanguy92 (8)

Problem Downloading updated info on Global Customer
Hello, I have a client who is running RMS R.2.0.0115 and have problems wiht global customers. After he updated an info on one of them and try to update this info on the stores using 401 wrkhst the store still appears with an old info. Thanks in advance for your help. Rodrigo Hi I just figured out something interesting. When my customer update the global customer on hq it seems that the program recreate the customer .. something a little bit weird...... "ROD" wrote: > Hello, I have a client who is running RMS R.2.0.0115 and have problems wiht > global custo...

Delegate Problems
Hi Running Exchange Server 2003 SP1 + all patches, Windows 2003 Domain. Outlook 2003 SP2 Users are now unable to add - delete or modify their delegates. They get the following error. They use delegates for Calendar Appointments. I can add delegates (send on behalf) in ADUC to the user in the delivery options, but they are unable to manage it. --------------------------- Microsoft Office Outlook --------------------------- The Delegates settings were not saved correctly. Unable to activate send-on-behalf-of list. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this ...

Keep custom toolbar settings
I have created an excel workbook where the only toolbar displayed is one which I have created. I have attached this toolbar to the workbook already. However, my question is when I close this workbook and open a completly new Excel workbook, it has kept those original settings from the previous workbook. All the custom toolbars, Formula, Standard etc remain hidden. How can I change this so that only my created workbook keeps my personal settings Any help for a novice??? thanks in advance Anthony If your workbook turns off those toolbars when you open it, your workbook should return them ...

Office 2004 11.5.0 Update and cursor problem
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel The only new thing on my Mac in the last 24 hours was this and my cursor became completely unresponsive (I'm in Safe Mode right now in order to use it). It was stuck in the lower right corner of the screen and I couldn't actually get it to go anywhere for longer than 1/2 second before it would go back to the corner. Is it possibly an issue with this update and if so, how do I remove the update without removing all of Office? "ladyaurora@officeformac.com" wrote: > The only new thing on my Mac in the...

Can Customer Purchase History include Tax?
Is there any way to have this field (Customer Properties > Purchase History) reflect the total spend (including tax) for a customer?? We're using this to give them a discount when they spend over $100, but of course that should logically include tax, whereas the data in their purchase history right now only displays sales totals w/out tax...can this be changed to include tax in the total? Regards, -=RFM=- I would only give them a discount if they purchased $100 worth of merchandise. I don't know why of any retailer that includes tax in this calculation. I don't thi...

Custom Slide Shows in 2007
We have a 34 slide PowerPoint presentation. If I create a custom slide show of say slides 1, 8 and 34 is there a way for the custom slide show to be printed with the slide numbers re-ordered to be 1, 2 & 3? Any help is greatly appreciated. On Jan 18, 1:59=A0pm, "WSR" <wsr-...@hotmail.com> wrote: > We have a 34 slide PowerPoint presentation. > > If I create a custom slide show of say slides 1, 8 and 34 is there a way = for > the custom slide show to be printed with the slide numbers re-ordered to = be > 1, 2 & 3? > > Any hel...

send/receive problem #7
After I set up my wireless network, I've been unable to send and receive using outlook 2003. The first error message I had said that "msident.dll" was not a valid image file. I deleted and replaced it with another and have had no more error message. What won't go away is after a send and receive I get this message: Outlook.exe: The application failed to start because the .dll file could not be found, reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I've tried reinstalling three times now, and detect and repairing and still have the problem. Any suggesti...

forwarding problem
Hi I have a exchange email address that receives mails from the general public, let say "public_2006@microsoft.com". 1-I want to keep this mailbox for people who already know it and, this is the problem, we do not want to create a new one but have an "alias" of the preexisting one like "public2006@microsoft.com" ( w/out the underscore). 2-We want any email sent to each one of these two addresses, ends up in the other. Question: How can we achieve this goal without creating a new mailbox? Thanks In Active Directory Users and comptuers, just add the n...

How to export my memDC to a *.bmp file directly
Hi, all dose anybody know how to export my h_memDC to a bmp file ? I dont want the sourcecode i just want to know how many steps to do that, thanks in advance. I have a map stored in memdc, i dont want to display it to the view, I just want to export it to a bmp file directly. so , what can i do ? Best regards, Ray It's not too hard a process. Basically you open a file, write the header, grab each pixel in turn & write these. The tricky bits are to do with byte padding (how many pixels per byte, adding any redundant bytes to the line). First off, though, you need the file ...

CTime problem
Hi i need to determine the number of minutes since 1970, i try to do that using CTime, it seems work fine, but if i see the output of another program the number arent the same this is he code, the input is correct strId=2006\08\01\EV_0007 CTime id_time( atoi((LPCTSTR)(strId.Mid(0,4))), // anno atoi((LPCTSTR)strId.Mid(5,2)), // mese atoi((LPCTSTR)strId.Mid(8,2)), // giorno atoi((LPCTSTR)strId.Mid(14,2)), // ora atoi((LPCTSTR)strId.Mid(16,2)), // minuti (int)0, // secondi (int)-1 ); long numMin=id_time.GetTime()/60; the strangest thing is that if i write out the t...

Problem with FBA logins
Hi There, after enabling FBA on my FE server im having a little problem logging in externally. Internally everything is fine, i type https:\\server1\exchange i get the FBA page put in domain\username and password and i can log in. But externally when i go to https:\\ukmail.mydomain.com\exchange i still get the FBA login page but after i login i get a blank page.?! in the address bar the location is https://ukmail.mydomain.com/exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll - is this a permission/authentication problem? if you would like me to supply any extra info pls let me know thanks in advance. w...

Address Book Problems #2
I am moving from Office 2000 to Office XP. I moved the pst file and now have all the folders and attachments. I still have a problem though. I have a contacts folder with names and addresses, but no longer have an address book. When I click on the address book, it says: The address list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened. It may have been moved or deleted or you do not have permissions. Any ideas? Thanks, Brent This is a common occurrence when moving things around -- the association between the Contacts folder and the Outlo...

MM05 and PPC05 sync problem
I recently downloaded Pocket Money 2005 in order to sync Money 2005(Win 98SE) with my Pocket PC, but so far I have not found a way to make it work. My situation is as follows: - I am using Active Sync version 3.8 and my Pocket PC functions on Windows CE 4.2 - Pocket Money successfully installs on the Pocket PC itself, but none of the accounts or information actually appear on the device. - I have checked off the "Microsoft Money Data" option in Active Sync. - The settings menu is NOT available for "Microsoft Money Data" so I cannot change any related options. - Whe...

Network Printing Problem IE7 and Vista
When trying to print a web page, like www.hp.com to a network printer from Internet Explorer 7 on Vista SP2 32-bit, a windows pops up titled Internet Explorer Script Error and it won't print. The error window details are as follows: Line: 1839 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg Also if I try to print this same web page from IE8 on Windows 7 32-bit, a script error window pops up and it also won't print. The details of it's error message are as follows: Line: 2042 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res...

problems with smtp
users from outside the office can get there email via pop3 but get error when trying to send i have the V smtp set to accept as long as they are authenticated. below is there error i get from home. problem is some people can get and send from smtp while others cant. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.dicksoncounty.net', Server: 'mail.dicksoncounty.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CC...

Exchange authantication problem
Hi! Any help would be appreciated!. I have an exchange server 2003, not a dc and OWA and remote outlook were working, than suddenly 2 days ago they quit. I disabled Integrated Windows authentication and OWA start working again, but if I try to login from outlook from the internet, it keeps asking for password and logs following errors in event log Event Type: Failure Audit Event Source: Security Event Category: Logon/Logoff Event ID: 529 Date: 2/15/2006 Time: 9:01:11 PM User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: FIRSTPRUMAIL2 Description: Logon Failure: Reason: Unknown user name or bad p...

Custom-Draw Button
Hello, I have a custom button class which I use in my dialogs. Buttons that are currently selected are drawn with a specific color. Say I activate some other window and place it over the dialog so that it partially conceals the selected button in my dialog. If I now activate the dialog behind this window, the portion of the button that was NOT concealed by the window is redrawn in the correct color--the color for selected buttons. The portion of the button that was concealed, however, is drawn as if the button was not selected. It looks like the button has a "tanline"! Just an addi...

send/rec problem in pst
i`m using outlook 2000 with an exchange server.a few days ago i started getting this error message when sending&receiving.error code '"0x8004010f:operation failed ,an object cannot be found.' i`m using the personal folders on the local PCs but if change message store location to the exchange mailbox everything works fine. i`ve now got a couple of machines with the same problem, and i`ve tried reinstalling outlook to no avail. I would really appreciate any help please, thanks. Hi, I had a similar problem here, as simple as it sounds, open up a search engine and type i...

Problem with Retail Realm Price Matrix
hey everyone, we have a cash and carry store and we installed RR Customer price matrix(CPM) with RMS. the problem is as soon as we install CPM our transaction screen becomes very slow especially when there are more than 15 items in the transaction which in our case is always. does anybody else had the same problem with this utilitie and how did they solve this problem. thank you in advance I have not used this addon but have you tried contacting Retail Realm to see what they say? Rob "Shoby" <Shoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B35243EC-6C05...

Hiding/Enabling Custom Menu Options
I have created a custom menu, and am having difficulty hiding and/or enabling or disabling options. I am able to disable at the primary menu level, but not a sub-level. For example: The following works to gray-out the menu option Purchasing, from the base menu: Application.CommandBars("menuwms1").Controls("purchasing").Enabled = False However, this next line doesn't work to turn off only the Purchase Order option, below the Purchasing menu: Application.CommandBars("menuwms1").Controls("purchasing").Controls("purchase orde...

Exporting chart from Excel to Word
Hi, I want to copy/paste a graph from Excel to Word. The only problem is that the file is too big, because each graph has 775 kb. How can I export just the graph, without the link to the document and all the information of the graph. I just want to have the "picture" not all the other stuff. Thank you for your help! Mike Middleton wrote: > Heidi - > >> I want to copy/paste a graph from Excel to Word. The only problem is >> that > the file is too big, because each graph has 775 kb. How can I export > just the graph, without the link to the document and all ...

Very strange problems while running Great Plains on workstations
I notice that a few workstations in an office I support are having problems when they run Great Plains. Excel, Outlook, Word and Dynamics.exe are showing in the Application event log as being Hanging or Faulting. I also see Fault Bucket errors, but when I search online I cannot find any information online. Here is one of the Fault Bucket errors: 3:15:35 pm 28-Sep-06 Application Hang None 1001 N/A Fault bucket 296734104. Also, these workstations are experiencing problems printing PDF files. Has anyone out there seen this behavior and if so, how can these problems be fixed? Thank you, ...

Landed Cost problems
I hope someone can help. I am having trouble with Landed Costs in GP 9. Pardon the length, but here is the problem: We are have encountered a problem in trying to apply a landed cost to a receipt. We currently create a purchase order for items under a vendor (ie: VENFRE). We fill out all appropriate data and assign a landed cost group id, which contains "Surcharges", "Transportation", and "Warehouse", to an individual detail line item. The Landed Cost ID "Surcharges" has been assigned to a Vendor ID (ie: VTRINK), while the others were left bl...

IE8 with Outlook 2003 crashed problem in Windows 7
Hi, I have Windows7(32bit) with MS Office 2003 Standard SP3 installed with my newly bought workstations. But some of my colleagues got crashing problems when they are using MS Outlook 2003 to read email. After searching through Internet, I found that the problem module mshteml.dll may be related to IE. I found the solution for the same problem occurs in Windows XP SP2 with IE6 installed as follow: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;816506&x=6&y=10 But I cannot find any solution for my Windows7 with IE8 installed. Can anyone suggest? Thanks, Jerald The...

Couldn't retrieve messages from the server problem on Outlook 2000
I have read a number of posts with this problem. Outlook connects to the server, finds email to download then presents this error message: 1 message(s) couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems......Error Number 0x80040119 Possible fixes include pst file repair, reinstallation of outlook, removing and reinstalling email accounts. Its seems that creating a new pst file is the solution. Does anyone know what causes the pst corruption or how to repair the existing one ? Its seems as though scanpst....