Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Can someone tell me where I can find the CRM 3.0 Desktop client which works
with Vista & Office 2007?

Thanks
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can download it using the following link.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=740e1b3b-11c3-4aef-b2e3-8309e0cf1bb0&DisplayLang=en

Magui

"circulent" <circulent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me where I can find the CRM 3.0 Desktop client which
> works
> with Vista & Office 2007?
>
> Thanks

0
Magui

Copy qoutations in CRM
Hi, Do anyone know how to copy one qoutation and create multiple qoutations with same header and item details in CRM 2007. Do copy control would work or any BAPI should be used. Any ideas from developer point of view would be appreciated Thank you Siva ...

More than 1 CRM install and single Exchange
Hi all, I've done some searching and there seems to be a number of posts in this vein, but I am finding some a little confusing, or by no means clear or definitive. We have a Windows 2003 native AD, running Exchange 2003 Enterprise - A/P cluster back-end. We have just deployed a single server for an evaluation of CRM - running it on a single but well powered Dell box - CRM 3.0, SQL Standard. We have installed the email router on the A/P nodes of the Exchange cluster. 20 Clients are using a mix of the web-based interface and the Outlook add-in to access this - seems to be working fine an...

who I can write 0(Zero) in Excel?
Hi I want to know who I can write 0123 Digit in Excel 2002 Xp. Because wine I write 0(Zero) first in the Excel program it will remove 0 (Zero) and show other digit. So anyone can tell me what I have to do? Thanks for help Hi When you want entries to remain numbers, and only view them with preceeding 0's, then format cell/range as custom "0000". When you want to create values, where 0001<>1, then those must be strings (You can't use them in formulas as numeric parameters then). You can 1) start the entry with apostrophe ('0001 is displayed and interpreted as ...

Certification #3
Hi All, I am planning to do certification in Modifier and VBA (MB3-461). Is there any free practice exams sites to take exams. Please suggest.... thanks! Regards, Karthick.J ...

Importing archived emails from different client
I have a set of emails which I have archived from a Novell Groupwise email client. Does anyone know how I can somehow import this information into Outlook so that I can read my old emails? Any help would be appreciated. You could export it to a csv or extract the information from your Novell with LDIFDE (LDAP format), import it into Outlook express and then import it into Outlook Christophe "Joel" <joelmh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1673301c41c63$a8bcc4e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have a set of emails which I have archived from a > Novell Groupwise email cl...

VISTA
When I go to save my excel 2007 worksheet which is running in compatibility mode because I have VISTA I get DOCUMENT NOT SAVED can anybody help? Thank you -- Paula Paula, Your Excel 2007 is not running in compatibility mode because of Vista. Compatibility mode means you have opens a old Excel file made with a version that pre-dates XL 2007 Form the Start menu open Excel. It will open with a blank XL 2007 workbook Add some data and Save Tell us what happens best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "PaulaC" <P...

CRM 4.0 and Kaspersky
Hi there I want to install Kaspersky on both my CRM and SQL server. For that reason I'm looking for an exclusion list for Kaspersky antivirus to get the CRM system and the antivirus run together. Is there anybody who also runs CRM and SQL server on different machines and has installed Kaspersky on those maschines? Maybe you can provide me your exclusion list, of course only the part regarding to CRM and SQL. Thanks a lot! Regards, Serkan ...

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area on vista
Hp lap top, had my first bsod. had not changed anything in 6 days just surfing web. It was slow, and rebooted. bsod. I am in safe mode with network now, if i load into reg vista, it bsod. Here is what I have tried so far. not in any real order Restore to last up date 5/7 Failed restore to 5/4 failed, Restore to day before I added antivirus software 4/29 failed Ran spybot, safe mode Ran cc cleaner safe mode Ran chkdsk c:/r 8 bad sectors. Finally here. This is my work cpu, and i need to get the invoicing out. I have it backed up. I can access it through here. I will say this l...

Data Migration from MS CRM to MS CRM?!?
Hi all, I have still the same problem and I still can't find a solution... Situation: - We worked with the sample database "Adventure Works Cycle" - Since Monday we have a new licence key that works only with our company name Questions: 1) How can I change the company name to get the key work? (I think this isn't possible...) Second Possibility: I installed the MS CRM Professional 1.2 (German) again with the right company name. But then the existing database cannot be connected, because it belongs to the Adventure Works Cycle company. 2) How can I connect the dat...

Outlook 2003 crashes and restarts in Vista
Hi all! I'm hoping to get some help from all of you! After my laptop installed some updates it started to crash Outlook whenever I'm writing an email. I have re-installed Outlook and even uninstalled some of the updates I thought would be conflictive, however it still happens. Here's the error I'm getting: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 11.0.8312.0 Application Timestamp: 4a403990 Fault Module Name: OUTLLIB.dll Fault Module Version: 11.0.8313.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a793...

CRM Readiness tour advice please
In order for me to fly myself and my marketing person to Chicago, plus hotel and food, we are looking at over A THOUSAND dollars to attend the CRM Partner Readiness tour. We aren't given this type of content in Canada. This tour of course doesn't touch Canada. Can anyone who's attended tell me if this tour - the content, depth, etc. is a MUST attend for a firm who is planning on becoming certified in CRM - or is it just fluff that will all be available on the internet. I want both of us to attend because there are both a technical AND marketing breakouts at the same time. ...

Iserror, 0 #2
cool works perfect! The values are unpredictable, so I use ISERROR to clean it up. THANKS -- kkondrat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kkondrat1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=600 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26198 ...

Vista not starting
Hi! My Dell Dimension/Vista Home Premium SPlatest has been running reasonably troublefree for thre years. Last week, the machine would come up to the 'Micrsosft Corporation' progress bar and progress away to glory. Sometimes a restart would work, sometimes not. The third time it happened, I found it wouldnt start even after three restarts It started on safe mode. I went back to normal mode and (I think) it did not start. Or maybe it ddid. I chanced to look at Event Viewer ( people should make it a practice to do so in the event of unexpected situations) and found a DHCP f...

Xpath Query #3
Hi All Couldn't find an xpath specifig UG, so I'm posting this here. I have XML in the following structure: <Assignments> <Assignment> <ID>123</ID> <Description>Test Assignment 1</Description> <DueDate>2006/10/10</DueDate> <Tasks> <Task> <ID>1</ID> <Description>Task 1</Description> </Task> <Task> <ID>2</ID> <Description>Task 2</Descri...

CRM Best Practices
Are there any resources that somebody can't point me to that documents MS CRM best practices? Specifically around how and when to use certain types of entities and how they were intended to be used. EX - When should you try to massage how you conceive of your data to get it to fit into the "Account', "Opportunity", "Contact" paradigm as opposed to creating custom entities - How should sales territories be setup, etc. - How does MS define an "Account" and a "Contact" Any help would be appreciated, as I think I have a pretty good unders...

how to install php on vista
I try to install php on window vista by running window installer from php.net. But in Configure IIS, I can not find add new extension (.php) in IIS manager. Also there is no php5isapi.dll in php folder. I try to run test.php on localhost, it gives error message "The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration." Need help to solve this problem. Thanks. On 09 Apr 2010, =?Utf-8?B?eW9yaw==?= <york@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windows.vista.general: > I try to install php on window vista by running wind...

Microsoft RMS POS 2.0 & Vista Home Premium
We just purchased a new PC with Vista Home Premium, and we plan on buying Microsoft RMS POS 2.0. Will version 2.0 of RMS POS run on Vista Home Premium? Thanks, Tom While RMS does on on Vista very well, in my opinion but you will want to make sure that all of addional POS hardware will work with Vista as well i.e. scanners, printers. etc... I know that the TPI plug-in from Mercury is not compatible with Vista and neither are the Mini MIRC check readers from Magtek. Having the ability to process checks is not as critical as it once was, as alot of retailers will no longer accept check...

Quickbooks vs. CRM for invoicing
Can anyone offer any suggestions on whether or not we should use Quickbooks Professional Edition or CRM to do our invoicing & quoting. Our invoice porocess ties directly into how many hours is spent working for each customer, and tracking what is done. Our quote process is really just a template for reselling hardware & software. Can CRM do this? (FYI, we already use CRM for sales) and Quickbooks for Accounting only. Invoicing and quoting are both manual processes right now. Thanks "circulent" <circulent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:984826A...

SQL Security in CRM 3
Dear All The usual apologies if this has been asked and answered many times before! We have an MD who is understandably crazy about security of the sales data. I have secured the data through the CRM interface, and have installed the patch which turns of excel and printing functionality. He has recently asked me to double check that no-one can download en-masse the sales database. I assured him no, but then decided to dig a bit deeper. To my absolute astonishment I found that the crm database itself has no security on and therefore anyone with excel and odbc can connect to the dat...

Web 2.0 List
Here is a comprehensive list of web 2.0 sites - http://web2trends.blogspot.com/search/label/Web%202.0%20Directory http://www.web20searchengine.com has a huge list of web 20 applications and a search engine rolled into one resource. Submit Web 2.0 sites. On Mar 19, 8:49 am, "Anoop M" <amazedsa...@gmail.com> wrote: > Here is a comprehensive list of web 2.0 sites -http://web2trends.blogspot.com/search/label/Web%202.0%20Directory ...

error with installing Microsoft CRM
i've windows 2003 server + exchange sever 2003 + sql server 2005 all installed in the same computer (all the servers, named 'CRM') when trying to install CRM 3.0 i've got the message: action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.RSPublishAction failed. the specified path is not metabase path. parameter name: path when trying to mark to install in the current web site the server, the binding is: 192.168.1.3:8888:procom, metabase path: /LM/W3svc/1 so i was trying to create a new web site (the server binding appears is: ':5555:' in the wizard screen appears (setup was unbale t...

how do I set up a database for client information
I need to create a database (would like to do it in Excel) that would compile client information such as name, address, birthdate, retirement date, phone, assigned rep, e-mail address, etc. then be able to pull out only the information needed and from only certian assinged reps. I have never done a spreadsheet or database before. So I need explecit details. Thank you Tracie You can enter all the data in a list on the worksheet, with column headings to indicate what information is stored in each column. Then, you can use an AutoFilter to view the data for one rep, or a specific date...

Windows Mobile 5.0 GAL Lookup
How can I configure a windows mobile 5.0 device to use the GAL as well as their contacts when searching? thanks. GAL lookup isn't available unless you have AKU 2.0/MSFP and Exchange 2003 SP2. Otherwise, I believe that mobile Outlook allows you to set up an LDAP address book, but LDAP isn't usually published to the Internet on DC's (nor would I usually recommend it). -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Gabe Matteson" <gmattesonATinquery.biz> wrote in message new...

CRM Errors 10-28-03
Managed to install crm but keep getting these errors with "snap in failed to initialize".... Application error log DMSNAPIN dmLog: IsCRMSysAdmin : WhoAmI failed. Any Ideas? Travis McGee Boston Hi Travis I hope the following helps: 1) Verify that MSCRM Security Service is started 2) Initial log in using the same username as the installation (with domain admin rights). Also remember that the Security service is heavily dependent on CRM Server able to know where the SQL Server is ... Gd luck Hon "Travis McGee" <travis-gates-mcgee@msn.com> wrote in message ne...

Outlook2003 failure after CRM 3.0 installed
Just installed the Desktop client and the following scenario causes Outlook to fail and restart. Has anyone seen this? Go to calendar in Outlook Click the New button Enter subject Click the Save & Close button Reopen the same entry Make a change Click the Save & Close button Have not seen this specifically but it seems like it could be the problems experienced prior to Rollup 2. Have you installed the rollup2 patch for CRM? "Steve" wrote: > Have not seen this specifically but it seems like it could be the > problems experienced prior to Rollup 2. Have yo...