View to show Cases not assigned to Queues

I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases
are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ?
There does not seem to be something in the Case record to identify if
it is linked to a Queue or not.

Suggestions are welcome

Regards

Nicos Papaioannou

0
papaioannoun
9/3/2006 7:00:35 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

yeah i need this also. Just posting so if someone helps i'll be notified.

"papaioannoun@dotcy.com.cy" wrote:

> I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases
> are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ?
> There does not seem to be something in the Case record to identify if
> it is linked to a Queue or not.
>
> Suggestions are welcome
>
> Regards
>
> Nicos Papaioannou

Nicos and Zippy,

I know of no way to create these kind of "negative" queries across
objects in CRM 3.0.  There are two solutions, add-ons (such as c360's
Audit program) and SRS reports.

The queue information is stored in the QueueItemBase table: it has the
QueueID, which links back to an entry in the QueueBase table (which
queue), and an ObjectID (which Case).  Simple enough in SQL to write a
query that shows all Cases who OID is not in the QueueItemBase table,
so therefore your best bet might be to create an SRS report that does
this for you.   (You can then access this report directly from the
Cases view page.) HTH,

Dave

Zippy Paul wrote:
> yeah i need this also. Just posting so if someone helps i'll be notified.
>
> "papaioannoun@dotcy.com.cy" wrote:
>
> > I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases
> > are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ?
> > There does not seem to be something in the Case record to identify if
> > it is linked to a Queue or not.
> >
> > Suggestions are welcome
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Nicos Papaioannou

0
Dave
9/5/2006 6:48:44 PM
alright, the other one i want is a view to NOT show My Active Cases - which
ARE assignged to a particular view.  Rather only all other My Active Cases.
anyone? Beuler?

"Dave Carr" wrote:

> Nicos and Zippy,
>
> I know of no way to create these kind of "negative" queries across
> objects in CRM 3.0.  There are two solutions, add-ons (such as c360's
> Audit program) and SRS reports.
>
> The queue information is stored in the QueueItemBase table: it has the
> QueueID, which links back to an entry in the QueueBase table (which
> queue), and an ObjectID (which Case).  Simple enough in SQL to write a
> query that shows all Cases who OID is not in the QueueItemBase table,
> so therefore your best bet might be to create an SRS report that does
> this for you.   (You can then access this report directly from the
> Cases view page.) HTH,
>
> Dave
>
> Zippy Paul wrote:
> > yeah i need this also. Just posting so if someone helps i'll be notified.
> >
> > "papaioannoun@dotcy.com.cy" wrote:
> >
> > > I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases
> > > are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ?
> > > There does not seem to be something in the Case record to identify if
> > > it is linked to a Queue or not.
> > >
> > > Suggestions are welcome
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Nicos Papaioannou

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

possible to show an XML file using CHTML?
I have a XML file, and it uses XSL to parse it to HTML. That XSL file also contains javascript. I just want to know if CHTML would be able to display the XML file and parse it usign XSL just like internet explorer does? Is CHTML basically an "IE plugin" that we use in MFC? If so then I'd assume it would work. I just want to make sure.... You can use CHtmlView to display it. Or you can use the IWebBrowser control. http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/simplebrowserformfc.asp AliR. "Kourosh" <kderakhshan@msn.com> wrote in message news:1147717929.593067.319000@v4...

Sent Item not Showing Up
I'm at an office Running Office 97 and Outlook 2000. When they send at attached file from the Application, not Outlook, using Send To - Mail Recipient the message does not show up in the Sent Items bin of Outlook. There is apparently no record of it at all within my system although, obviously, the reciever knows it was sent. Is this an Office 97 problem? An Outlook 2000 problem? An interface problem or just this office's implementation. Thanks for any help. Tom Liberman tommylib@yahoo.com ...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Changing View -- All Folders

OL98 start up view

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

showing headers/footers in excel email attachment
i am emailing in outlook to a group and want to know does anyone know how to show my headers and footers in the attachment? When you open the document they do not show. thanks Hi AFAIK not possible as Excel does not provide such View (only in Print preview) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mel wrote: > i am emailing in outlook to a group and want to know does > anyone know how to show my headers and footers in the > attachment? When you open the document they do not show. > > thanks Thank you >-----Original Message----- >Hi >AFAIK not possible as Ex...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

EXCEL ANSWER TO FORMULA DOES NOT SHOW UP
I set up a formula adding a set of numbers in a column, e.g.=sum(c1:c34). The formula is correct but I got a zero as an answer. I set up the same formula in another column and it gives me the correct answer, e.g. $2,500. I tried copying this formula to the first one on the same row. And it returns $2,500. What is going on? On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 05:54:01 -0800, LionR <LionR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I set up a formula adding a set of numbers in a column, e.g.=sum(c1:c34). >The formula is correct but I got a zero as an answer. I set up the same >formula in anot...

I wish to assign Quantity the value of [Quantity]-[OrderAmt]
Hello I have a some related tables (and the relationships work fine on the form) two of the fields are [tblBrochures]![Quanity] and [tblOrders]![OrderAmt], both the fields are "single" and bound I wish to assign Quantity the value of [Quantity]-[OrderAmt] Can you tell me how to do this please? Thanks Tony, Ummm, could be me but I don't get it... Did you mean you want to show the Balance in a Text Box? -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://ww...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

Status reason in case
Hi everybody, i just started with CRM.I created a case in the services and assigned to another user.when i view active cases the status and priority column values are not showing despite values in that.any help is greatly appreciated.thanx. Ashraf, You might want to verify the form & view defintions from the Settings. Has anyone made any customizations to these forms/views? If so, were they successfully published? Are there any errors in you error log on the CRM server and did you get any errors during the install? It could be that someone changed the forms and the view is not ref...

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
Hoi there, I want to use the code "Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show", but by default i would like that 'All the worksheets" are selected when this dialog opens. Can it be done ??? Thanks, Luc Hello To select a worksheet and to made it the selected worksheet: Worksheets("MyName").select To select a worksheet and to add it to the actual selection of worksheets : Worksheets("MyName").select False To select all the worksheet: Sub SelectAllWorksheets() Dim xW As Worksheet Worksheets(1).Select For Each xW In Wor...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...

"deleted objects" queue ?
Hi to all, i just found out the existance of a "deleted objects" queue on my Front-End exchange 2003 server. There is some mail stuck in that queue that have a valid destination group. Could someone tell me what is the purpose of that queue and also give me some tips on how to retreive emails in that queue ? Thanks! ;) Antoine Are all the emails destined for a Distribution Group? If so the problem might be the expansion server on the group itself. Check that there is a valid expansion server listed on the DG. Nue "Antoine Auger-Giroux" <AntoineAugerGiroux@dis...

Messages Queue problem?
I am new to Exchange so please bear with me on this. I seem to be having a problem with a lot of messages in our Message Queue on our Exchange server - we are running W2000AS SP3 fully patched with Exchange 2000 SP2. Every day there are at least 30 messages in the queue at various states or retrying or queuing, all from our postmaster account. Relaying is disabled and our spam filter has the NDR report feature switched off.. I am unable to locate any of the original messages that our postmaster account appears to be responding to by matching the time they arrive on our server to any items in o...

views?
haven't install any thing lately that i can remember but when i bring outlook up it and go in to e-mail to send one there is no send button or attachment icon any more at all? and when i look under view there is only custom there and no other options? how do i get back my icons and view options? thanks! ...