View other BU data

Hi,

Let say there are 4 BU define in my systems and name it as BU1 up to BU4
accordingly. And each BU has manager and sales person that is different from
other BU. Is it possible that BU1 manager can see all lead, opportunity for
BU2? But BU2 manager cannot see the BU1 lead and opportunity??

Thx,
Carrie
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
yes it is possible by using different security roles for the two different
sales managers (they have different access rights and should therefore have
different roles).

It is also possible using BU hierarchy and placing the managers in a
aggregate BU or in the bottom one depending on what they should be able to do.

Gustaf

"Carrie" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Let say there are 4 BU define in my systems and name it as BU1 up to BU4
> accordingly. And each BU has manager and sales person that is different from
> other BU. Is it possible that BU1 manager can see all lead, opportunity for
> BU2? But BU2 manager cannot see the BU1 lead and opportunity??
>
> Thx,
> Carrie

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

manipulated a data file in excel
Is there any way to have a button in excel where when I click on it, i will let me choose a data file (by pointing and clicking) that's comm delimited and I can simply sum up an array of numbers and import tha sum into a cell? I don't want to put the text file into th spreadsheet, but rather just sum of the numers I want into a specifi cell. Thanks -- skinnydud ----------------------------------------------------------------------- skinnydude's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1627 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php...

MS excell 2007 Data verification list
I am attempting to use the list function within data verification for drop down menus. I need a list that is conditional upon the information in another cell. Example: The first cell offers a drop down menu with specific Make of equipment. From what appears in that cell I seek to offer only the Models for that Make of equipment on a list in another cell. I considered using a series of IF statements to run macros however I don’t know how to invoke a macro from within a formula. Any suggestions? Thank You =if(“Trane”,macro,=If(Crrier,macro,=If(Bitzer,macro…))) See Debra D...

password & 01 data
Hi, I bought an oem product on e-bay & can't get the free tech. support. Any assistance appreciated. I installed 04 & money asks for a password. Beats the heck out of me. No recollection of using password before in 01. Tried all kinds of e-mails, passport, .net, etc. No go. Need assistance. Also, once in 04 how do I access my 01 data. I downloaded 04 trial of the ms site. Never could open the 01 data. Thanks in advance, John. ...

Consoldating Data
I have a spreadsheet with 57 columns of data. I'd like to figure out a quick way to have all the data (text) into just one column. I don't want add or multiply anything... just want all the data in 1 column. Hi Pierre You can use a function like this one Copy the function in a normal module =Rangecat(A1:BE1," ") Use this in the worksheet From J.E. McGimpsey It is working for rows an columns Public Function RangeCat(rng As Excel.Range, _ Optional delimiter As String = "", _ Optional direction As Integer = ...

View Webpage

Mailbox management Deail report data
I find that the output of the mailbox management detail reporting has a little too much detail for my liking. I would like to see a list of the folders containing old/big mail. I really don't care about all of the folders with no items that qualify for my criteria. Is there any way to get at that information that does not involve me parsing the text report? The data is there. It's just not in a very usable form. It a perfect world I'd love to use crystal reports to query exchange and do some of my own reporting. Got any ideas? -Steve ...

Restore data from MDBDATA folder
Hi, i have a problem with recovery data. On the server there was Exchange 2003 Standard SP1, but it crashed and we saved only data from MDBDATA folder. New server is W2k3 with Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP1 (we don`t have an installation media of standard edition at this time). Then i flagged new databases as rewritable with restore, unmount and replace an *.edb databases. Then, when i want to mount databases i get error message "An internal processing error has occurred. try restarting Exchnage System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange IS service, or both. ID no: c1041724." The...

Resizing columns [same data source]
Hi! I have created a chart where data results from the same source and of the same kind. But the results of one column are very higher than the others resulting in a disproportionated first columns which makes the chart difficult to read for the readers. I often saw charts in publications where the higher colum is "broken" in the middle, making the chart more userfriendly. Can anyone help me on this? Thanx! Here is an illustrated tutorial, with links to a couple others as well: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel ...

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

Column Header that moves with Data?
Does anyone know if it is possible, and if so how to have a colum header move with the data? I have a sheet with a ton of data and the list is growing, I would lik to see the column header "float" with the list instead of having t scroll to the top and check it out. thanks for all help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if i'm understanding correctly - click in cell A2 and choose windows / freeze panes to undo it choose window / unfreeze panes Cheers JulieD "wendellarina >" <<wendellarina.19p7jr@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mess...

Multiple series not plotting in their respective data ranges
I have a price comparison chart (line chart) that has multiple prices for multiple dates. Price 1 has a date range of 01/01/07 - 02/06/07. Price 2 has a date range of 01/19/07 - 01/31/07 (a subset of the Price 1 range). When Price 2 plots, it starts at the left of the overall range (01/01/07) and stops at 01/13/07 instead of plotting in the middle of the chart starting at 01/19/07 and ending at 01/31/07. Is this a bug or is there a parameter setting I need to tweak? Thanks, Mike If you want to plot one variable (price) as a function of another variable (date), you should be using...

Data Lookup or query?
I have two fields (text boxes). Text box 1 is a Location and always has data inputed. Text box 2 is an Sub Location but only sometimes gets data inputed. I would like to be able to pull up that if Text box 1 is being filled in that prior data that matches pulls up and also if there is any matching data for Text box 2 that it would get filled in autmatically too. I guess almost like a combo box where it will recognize from a query or whatever, but then also automatically fill in the next field (text box 2)??? You could change the text box 1 to a combo that has both the value for text box 1 ...

How retreive specific data from 1st Sheet and placing it on 2nd Sh
Looking to search a range of cells in Sheet1, find specific data and place it on Sheet2. Does anyone have a way of doing this. Range of cells in sheet one will be updated periodically and cell range will grow with it. -- tech1NJ Need more information: are you looking for some value such as a name and want to return another value based on the name? What ranges are involved, and what type of data is involved? Is the location on the second sheet always the same or will it also be changing over time? Sample of "before" and "after" usually helps bigtime!...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Data File Problem
I just switched from Quicken 2005 to Money 2005 and I was just starting to like Money when the following happened. I had money 2005 running smoothly when I needed to re-load windows on my PC. My Money 2005 data file resides on a Microsoft 2003 server, where it can be automatically backed up. After formating and re-installing Windows XP I proceded to install Money 2005. After the Money 2005 install I tried to access my Money data and I get the following error message. Money cannot locate 'X:\Users\BobG\Money\my money.mny" or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only fi...

Coustom view

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Moving Row data to sheet
I have an Excel problem and I was wandering if anyone could give m their 2 Cents worth. Let me explain. I will have 2 worksheets Lets say A and B. In Workshee A I have rows and rows of data. In worksheet B I want to create a for (not excels form one written in the spreadsheet itself no VB) that wil contain info from each row singly only. Like for example.... Sheet A : Row 1 Name, Phone, Address Row 2 Name, Phone, Address Sheet B: From highlighted row 1 Name Address What I would like is each time you click a row the info changes i sheet B. I know this is done in Access very easily with...

Calendar View?