Using secondary email when distributing a Campaign Activity

Hello everyone,

  I'm looking for a way to use the marketing list's member primary AND
secondary emails when send a email mass mailout from a campaign activity. I
believe we could do it using the sdk, but am not sure how (plug-in,
workflow?) Has anyone achieved this somehow?

Thanks
0
FredBang (29)
10/29/2009 1:42:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Fred,

Yes, our latest VEM (Vizola eMarketing Addin) module has this feature,
please checkout http://www.vizola.com/vem - you can download and try
the evaluation version - it also includes all the template usage +
tracking and bounce features you need. On the COMPOSE EMAIL screen you
are presented with a new ADDRESS TO USE dropdown. This is dynamically
populated with sorted localized metadata names of any EMAIL formatted
fields in the entity type (contact,account,lead) that you are
targeting, with the top (default) selection being AUTO and having the
regular CRM coalescing functionality for ADDRESSUSED. This allows you
to target specific alternate or custom email addresses within email
quick or normal campaign activities.

Regards,
Chris
0
chris.cohen (132)

HTML edit for email template in Outlook 2003
If I'm editing new mail, I can set MS Word as editor and use script editor to access the HTML source. Now I'm creating a template for the autoreply, and it doesn't offer a choice to switch to MS Word. What should I do to edit the mail template content then? -- If you want to mail to me, please replace all instance of "e" to "a" in my email address. Thank you. Sorry for any inconvience caused, but there's many spam-mailers. ...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

email que #2
I recieved a concern that email was not being recieved until some time after it was sent. After looking into the situation I found that the messages were hanging in the que. ex. If I look in the que a message will be ther from 1 hour ago, What would cause this and how do I fix this so email is sent immideatley?? ...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Send email
Hey I have this code for sending email which I get it from MS HELP. I want to send email when txtAgedDay = -1 and I want it to automatically send without I need to open the form and it can only send once...Any idea? Sub SendMessage(Optional AttachmentPath) Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Dim objOutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient Dim objOutlookAttach As Outlook.Attachment ' Create the Outlook session. Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") ' Create the message. Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.Cr...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

programs active
As I make to know if one programs is active, type outlook, if will not have leaves it active. ...

How To Separate Email Accounts in Outlook
Hi, I created two email accounts in Outlook, one for myself and one for my wife. How do I separate the two so that I download only my mail and my wife downloads only her mail. Any help appreciated. Ron What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will pro...

Outlook stops checking email w/ "Enter Password" prompt?
Howdy, I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP Professional system. My system is connected to the Internet using DSL going through a Linksys router. I have Outlook configured to check several pop3 email accounts every 15 minutes. I'm checking my DSL email account and 2 yahoo.com accounts. The Problem: Several times a day, I'll check my machine and see that there's an Outlook window displayed asking for the password to one of my Yahoo accounts with a check box to save the password. These passwords are already saved and they work, for example, if I hit cancel and the Send and R...

Allow temporarily use of right click

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...

Help creating an activity
I'm trying to create a Phone Call activity, but I'm just getting message from the server saying 'SOAP Server Application Faulted'. Here's some sample code (ignore the word wrap)... note that I'm not actually setting the strings manually as shown - they are being generated programmatically - I'm just showing what they actually amount to when the problem occurs. The credentials shouldn't be a problem - I'm using impersonation, and the call to oBizUser.WhoAmI() works fine... ----------- BizUser oBizUser = new BizUser(); oBizUser.Url = "http://lo...

Outlook 2003 Deleted email goes Poof
Howdy. Using Outlook 2003. When I delete email the mail does not go to the deleted items folder but instead just evaporates. Any thoughts? thanks cscott wrote: > Howdy. Using Outlook 2003. When I delete email the mail does not go to > the deleted items folder but instead just evaporates. Any thoughts? What kind of an account is it? POP, IMAP or Exchange? Did Outlook 2003 ever behave differently for you earlier for the same account? -- Himanshu (Please remove XXX from my email address to reply by email) ...