Using CRM Application Pool for Custom ASP.NET application

Hi All

	I am having 2 server based CRM configuration set that is CRM database is on
other server, My intallation on multi server went well and CRM is working
fine. I have asp.net application which also uses the same database server as
CRM and it is deployed on CRM web server. I have added this ASP.NET
application to the Application Pool that CRM is using so that I don't have
problem in Connecting to Database server however though CRM is able to
connect to the database my ASP.NET application is not getting trusted
connection on sql server.

What am i doing wrong here? Do I have to do some more setting to get it
working?

Please help

Makarand
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I would provide your own connection information.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 06:46:09 -0700, "Makarand Keer"
<MakarandKeer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Hi All

	I am having 2 server based CRM configuration set that is CRM database is
on
other server, My intallation on multi server went well and CRM is working
fine. I have asp.net application which also uses the same database server as
CRM and it is deployed on CRM web server. I have added this ASP.NET
application to the Application Pool that CRM is using so that I don't have
problem in Connecting to Database server however though CRM is able to
connect to the database my ASP.NET application is not getting trusted
connection on sql server.

What am i doing wrong here? Do I have to do some more setting to get it
working?

Please help

Makarand

0
Matt

Problem with dxdiag and fullscreen applications
Hi there! I have a problem with my new computer that many people had, but couldn't find a solution that works for me. The problem shows in two ways: First, the Direct3D test of dxdiag is aborted with a message that it was canceled by pressing a key - but I didn't press a key, my keyboard works flawlessly and I don't have any strange keyboard driver or additional tools installed. Second, some fullscreen applications like Age of Empires 2 or Milkdrop, when the application changes the resolution (e.g. the AoE menu uses 800x600) the application is minimized and can...

Importing XML in SQL Server 2005 in .Net 2.0
Hello All, I tried using bulkupload SQLXML, but it is very unreliable. Is there any way we can import XML file having schema into database? Neo Hello Neo, N> I tried using bulkupload SQLXML, but it is very unreliable. Is there N> any way we can import XML file having schema into database? What exactly are you trying to do? e.g., load XML into an XML typed column or load XML into one or more tables? Do you already have a schema? Note: Adding to m.p.ss.xml for easier tracking. Thanks! Kent Tegels DevelopMentor http://staff.develop.com/ktegels/ Yes, I have schema. I have also c...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

Creating a link to open an application...
We have an Access 2000 application that we wna to have automatically generate emails to users. In the body of this email, it would be nice if we could provide a link the user can click on which would then open up the Access application (the user may or may not have the application open at the time), and possibly bring up the record in question they want to be viewing ( a cust service job#). The email notifies the user there is a customer service related issue they need to look into. Each cust service issue is assigned a number, so if we could somehow pass the job# to the Access app from the ...

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

Problems with accessing Reports in CRM 3.0

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

CRM 4
How to add Navigation controls in Accounts, Contacts and Activities CRM 4.0 forms. Requirement is, have to customize CRM forms to provide navigation controls (First, Previous, Next & Last) in the above mentioned forms. Is there any Webservices or any other possible ways to provide these functionalities? Try this blog post by the people at CWR Mobility: http://www.cwrmobility.nl/weblog/2005/12/adding-nextprevious-buttons-to-entity.html Should work for everything but Activities. -- MD "Ajai" wrote: > How to add Navigation controls in Accounts, Contacts and Activit...

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Allow temporarily use of right click

Removing License for a CRM user
Hi, When I am trying to remove a license for a CRM USer iam getting following Error. Err: The selected object could not be found. Verify that the object exists in both the database and Active Directory But the User account is active in Active directory.What could be the issue? How can release the license Help needed Regards, Raju Raju, Are you trying to do this via the web interface or the deployment manager. Which ever your using try the other and see if the message still occours. I had this problem using the deployment manager, but by using the web interface got round i...

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...

Calendar Report in CRM
I'm trying to write a report in CRM that will display data in a calendar format. I've been banging my head on this for weeks and I haven't turned up anything online. I have some dates with titles attached I just want a calendar to display those titles on those date. I wouldn't think it would be that hard but it is. Help! ...

What do you use Excel for?