User names not to be displayed while sending emails

Hi

We have implemented CRM 3.0 for a customer who uses it for managing his
Customer Service. There would be a thousand emails to their support inbox
(support@xyz.com) and the CSR's answer it one after the after. Now when they
reply to these emails, the email goes from their inbox displaying their names
& email id's and not from the support inbox. Is there any way to hide their
personal names and make the emails go from support@xyz.com?
--
Jony Lawrence
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

HI Gurus,

Please look at my need and advice me accordingly
--
Jony Lawrence

"jonybl@hotmail.com" wrote:

> Hi
>
> We have implemented CRM 3.0 for a customer who uses it for managing his
> Customer Service. There would be a thousand emails to their support inbox
> (support@xyz.com) and the CSR's answer it one after the after. Now when they
> reply to these emails, the email goes from their inbox displaying their names
> & email id's and not from the support inbox. Is there any way to hide their
> personal names and make the emails go from support@xyz.com?
> --
> Jony Lawrence
Gurus...please try to help me with a suggestion for these
--
Jony Lawrence

"jonybl@hotmail.com" wrote:

> HI Gurus,
>
> Please look at my need and advice me accordingly
> --
> Jony Lawrence
>

> "jonybl@hotmail.com" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > We have implemented CRM 3.0 for a customer who uses it for managing his
> > Customer Service. There would be a thousand emails to their support inbox
> > (support@xyz.com) and the CSR's answer it one after the after. Now when they
> > reply to these emails, the email goes from their inbox displaying their names
> > & email id's and not from the support inbox. Is there any way to hide their
> > personal names and make the emails go from support@xyz.com?
> > --
> > Jony Lawrence

New to User Forms

outlook 2002 on xp pro: default format style for new emails
Whenever I start a new email in Outlook, the format style is set to Paragraph, not Normal as with most, if not all, other computers. Actually a user is patched through CITRIX, piped into the citrix server, using his session's Outlook. Don't let that throw you; I'd like at least to know if there's a way to change the default. Thank you! ...

Users Shared Folders

Outlook 2003 -- Always display BCC on new messages?
Hi all; anyone know how to always display the BCC field on every new message composed, you know, make it the default to display the BCC field? I've played around with forms editing but none of my efforts, which were little more than shots in the dark, have produced the desired results. Thanks, Lucee I forgot to add; when composing a new message, on the View menu the option to check the BCC field is not there as it was in Outlook XP :-( "BVIPrincess" <eecul62@comcast.net> wrote in message news:%23hS3euE$EHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... Hi all; anyone know how to...

Drag n' Drop emails to a Java application
Hi, We are developing a Java application where we want to import information received in e-mails. The email client are Outlook 2003 (at least for now). The best way would be to be able to drag the e-mail to the Java app and then access/parse the e-mail in the Java app. I have searched the web but can not find anything useful. Do I have to use COM and/or OLE for doing such operations? Please help me!! Best Regards Joacim ...

unwanted background in received emails
I am about to pull my hair out! I am using Outlook XP on a Windows XP machine. All of a sudden every email I receive from multiple users comes in with a gray background. Even if I send an email to myself and the background looks white in the email I send, it still shows up gray when I open the email. How do I stop this? What's interesting is if I change my Mail Format option within Outlook to send plain text emails, this does not happen. It seems to happen if the option is HTML or Rich Text. However, it's a little unrealistic to have everyone who sends me an email change to t...

Mailbox name does not resolve?
I have added all users in the company to the exchange server with no issue except one user. I am using Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 on all desktops. In outlook I enter the server name and mail box name in both full name and alias form and neither will resolve. The machine connects through file sharing to the exchange box with no problem. I have deleted the box and readded it and it still does not work. David Lewis <*@*.*> wrote in news:e7rig0he6c4h4t16jn3v6bjp1pt673hnhn@4ax.com: > I have added all users in the company to the exchange server with no > issue except one user. I...

can't print embedded picture in email
Why can't I print embedded picture in email? A red x is printed instead of the picture. I have checked security settings but to no avail. It's interesting to note that on two other computers, there is no issue. The computer in question is running Outlook 2003 SP1, W2K SP3. What could be the problem? LF Are you using Word as the message editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious he...

Send/Recieve error in Outlook 2003
I recently upgraded one of uor machines from Office 2002 to Office 2003. All was well, excep Outlook started doing very strange things. It will send mail just fine, but when it recieves it will download the first two or three then freeze up and go "Not Responding". So, I close it down and reopen it, hit Send/Receive again and it grabs the first two or three messages it downloaded already and relpicates them in the inbox. Then it freezes up again. I tried running the "repair" feature off of the Office 2003 cd and reinstalling the whole suite but had no luck. ...

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

New Message Placed in Outbox, but not italicized for Sending
When I create a "new message" and click send, the message is placed in the Outbox but is not italicized and therefore won't send. I have to open the message in the Outbox and reclick send before it appears italicized and will send. Thanks for anyone's help Look for a 3rd party addin that is trying to work with mail items. (e.g. ICQ used to install an addin into Outlook that would do exactly what you describe. The addin was found under tools | options | other | advanced options | com addins.) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account ...

Send/Receive not working .. Exchange to Pop3 problem?
I've done a search on this newsgroup, and found many with similar problems, but none with an answer that works for me. One of my users has brought in his own laptop from his old company, which used Outlook 2002 using MS Exchange. We've been able to set him up for an account on our POP3 server, and everything works great except automatic send and receive. I've searched the MS knowledge base, and there was a solution for "corrupted S/R Groups" to copy the "Send/Receive Group" into a new group and un-enable the old group .. that didn't do the trick. The onl...

Strange email prompt
I've inherited responsibility for running several programs that, among other things, email the results of the same programs. These programs run on several PCs and I've just added them to another PC so they can run there. The problem is, on this new PC, a prompt comes up saying something like "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No." Allow acces for " and there's a drop down window and I click yes and it continues and then another wind...

How to name the range that has been filtered?
I tend to name the range which obtained by filter, but when I cancel th filter function, the named range will alter, why, how can I name th filtered range that coldn't be affected by other Excel manipulation -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select the entire filtered list, then <F5>, "Special", Click on "VisibleCellsOnly", then <OK>. Now, just click in the name box, and type in your range name, then <Enter>. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence with...

Need User Name and Password

Date changes when email is read
I have recently moved to using Outlook 2003. When email first arrives (IMAP) it has the correct "Date" but as soon as I read the email (or do any action that removes the "unread status") the Date changes to what seems to be GMT. Is there some setting I am missing? I have checked my system timezone etc and this does seem correct. thanks ...

Random Users Calendars not viewable

Manager grayed out on user setup

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...